天使爱美丽经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《天使艾米丽》是一部法国浪漫喜剧电影,一个现代灰姑娘的童话,镜头底下的巴黎是比明信片更加明媚的世外桃源,把少女的悸动和憧憬化成一幕幕迷人的画卷。心地澄澈,宛若天使凡落,那么多的奇思妙想,于是得以在惊喜中看一个孤独的女孩在守望爱的旅途中跋涉。
经典台词一
1、如果没有你,我的良辰美景将向何人诉说!
2、你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
3、我喜欢寻找没有人在意的事情。我讨厌老电影里那些开车从来不看路的人。
4、要是没有你,今天的只是昨天的头皮屑。
5、爱美丽一直在寻求孤独。她用一些关于世界底下的傻问题来娱乐自己,比如说此时有多少人拥有高潮?
6、至少你永远也不会是一棵蔬菜甚至朝鲜蓟也有心脏。
7、确实奇妙,小时候总嫌时间过得慢,一眨眼你已50岁了。童年回忆,只能靠旧盒子里的东西勾起。
8、生命岂能尽如人意,人人都要有嗜好。
9、人生多美丽,恋爱中的男女总是容光焕发,神秘才有吸引力。
10、人脑神经内的'链接数目比宇宙的原子还要多。
11、没有的女人像没有阳光的花。
12、缘分像环法单车赛,你一味等,缘分就擦身而过。
13、小艾米丽,你不是脆弱的玻璃人,幸福要靠自己争取,假如你错过机会,你那颗心迟早会像我的骨头那样,又干又枯,别再犹豫,去找他吧。
14、如果注定孤独,那么我愿意去爱全世界。
15、没有你,现在的感情,只是过去感情的硬茧。
16、爱美丽突然感到莫名的祥和,无比的欣慰,光线变得柔美,空气透着芬芳,城市发出低吟,深吸一口气,人生本来就是简简单单。
经典台词二
1.La chance c’est comme le Tour de France : on l’attend longtemps et ça passe vite !
1、像环法自行车赛,人们长久等待,缘分擦肩而过,当时机到了,就别犹豫
2. Si Amélie préfère vivre dans le rêve et rester une jeune fille introvertie, c’est son droit. Car rater sa vie est un droit inaliénable.
2、如果爱美丽坚持活在自己的世界,那么她绝对有权毁掉自己的幸福。
3.un mort qu’à peur de basculer dans l’oubli,
3、他怕被遗忘,因死亡而怕被遗忘
4.La vie n’est que l’interminable répétition d’une représentation qui n’aura jamais lieu.
4、活就像一场在排练却永远不会上演的舞台剧
5.J’ai soudain le sentiment étrange d’être en harmonie avec moi-même, tout est parfait en cet instant, la douceur de la lumière, ce petit parfum dans l’air, la rumeur tranquille de la ville. J’inspire profondément car la vie me parait alors si simple, qu’un élan d’amour me donne tout à coup envie d’aider l’humanité tout entière.
5、爱美丽突然感到莫名的祥和,无比的欣慰,光线变的柔美,空气透着芬芳,城市发出低吟,深吸一口气,人生本来就是简简单单.一股济世情怀,油然而生
6.Mais elle, et les cafouillages de la sienne, de vie, qui va s'en occuper?
6、也许那个女孩做的一切,都是为别人的生活做安排, 玻璃老人问她, 那么她呢?她的生活谁来操心
7. Sans toi, mon c? Té heure propice à quels soutenant!
7、如果没有你,我的良辰美景将向何人诉说!
[first lines] (第一段台词)
Narrator: On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre. At the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. Meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. At the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife Amandine. Nine months later, Amélie Poulain was born.
画外音:在1973年9月3日下午6点28分32秒,一只青蝇以每分钟能够扇动14,670次的频率降落到蒙马特的Rue St-Vincent。与此同时,在一家餐馆楼梯的旁边,风神奇般的让两个杯子在一块桌布上跳舞。就在这时,28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9的一栋五层公寓内,刚从最好的朋友的葬礼回来,尤吉尼·柯里热从自己的地址簿上把他的名字擦去。还是在这个时候,属于拉斐尔·波兰的一个精子,带着一个X染色体,一头扎进了她的妻子阿曼迪妮的一个卵子。九个月之后,爱美丽·波兰出世了。
[last lines] (最后的台词)
Narrator: September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practising their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars.
画外音:1997年9月28日。确切时间是上午11点。游艺集市上,就在幽灵车旁边,果浆软糖搅拌机正在搅拌。同时,在Villette公园的长凳上,费力克斯·热比尔知道了在他的大脑中有比宇宙原子还多的连接。同时,在巴黎圣心大教堂修女们正在练习用左手打乒乓球。温度是24°C,湿度70%,大气压990毫巴。
⑵ 经典英文爱情台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词欣赏:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
《爱情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”
6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西
7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
I give you my love, more Pcious than money.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守终生吗?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.爱意味着永远用不着说对不起
⑶ 美国往事经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
美国往事经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《美国往事》讲述的并非是一个逻辑完整的传统故事,而是他本人对他一生所钟爱的美国历史、文化与精神的一次纯粹自我的表达。影片以纽约的犹太社区为背景,叙述四个从小一起长大的童年玩伴之间纠葛的`恩怨情仇。
《美国往事》经典台词
1.对你的思念让我熬过了这一切你知道你对我有多重要吗?
And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?
2.在墓园里翻云覆雨,他们经常如此别担心,他不是同性恋
Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.
3.你们拍到了我没穿裤子的照片,不,我们拍到你在和未成年少女乱搞
You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.
4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其实也不是什么大事
Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.
5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是个烂条子替我付钱
I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.
6.今晚我们喝下的不只是酒还有我们十年的岁月 十年,不虚此行
There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.
7.她将要得到他的第一个吻 夺去我天堂中无上的快乐
and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.
8.情同手足的朋友 为纪念永恒的回忆而立
Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.
9.当有朋友背叛你时,你就该反击
When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.
10.好死不如赖活
Better off than being dead.
11.你说的没错,贝利先生,我杀过人。有时是为了自卫,有时是为了钱。曾有许多人来找我们,生意上的伙伴,对手,女人。。。有些事情我们做,有些我们不做。我们永远猜不透你在想什么。
It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.
12.不准你这么说 不准你再这么说我
Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!
13.即使是黑社会,也能带来好结局
Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.
⑷ 卡萨布兰卡经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),又译作《北非谍影》,是一部1942年的美国黑色电影。电影背景设置在二战中受维希法国控制的摩洛哥城市卡萨布兰卡(现名“达尔贝达”)。影片由迈克尔·柯蒂斯导演,剧本是基于Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公开发表过的舞台剧《大家都来“锐克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改编的。该片被认为不只是一部令人心碎的爱情电影,实际上更是一部宣扬民族主义和爱国主义电影。影片于1942年11月26日在纽约公映,巧合的是,那一天盟军进入北非并占领卡萨布兰卡。
经典台词一
1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。
2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
4. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
男主角:亨弗莱·鲍嘉(饰 Rick)
女主角:英格丽·褒曼(饰 Ilsa)
该片中插曲《时光流转》(As Time Goes By)
流传久远,经久不衰,是一首极动人的情歌。
人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老板
伊尔莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎时的旧情人
山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,钢琴师
第一段 :
伊尔莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,
山姆应伊尔莎的要求弹起《时光流转》,
引来了里克,这对情侣自巴黎失散后,又不期而遇了。
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在旧日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我对它有点生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。
(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆开始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必须记住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
亲吻就是亲吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
叹息就是叹息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝,还是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。
--on that you can rely.
这点你尽管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。
(他突然看到伊尔莎,愣住了)
经典台词二
1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
⑸ 了不起的盖茨比经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《了不起的盖茨比》由巴兹·鲁赫曼执导,该片根据菲茨杰拉德(F. Scott Fitzgerald)的同名小说改编,由莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥、凯瑞·穆里根、托比·马奎尔等主演,影片于5月10日在美国正式上映。这部电影演绎了如菲茨杰拉德般的未成名作家尼克·卡罗维深受这个纸醉金迷的上流世界及其中的幻想、爱情和谎言吸引,他目睹这种世界内、外的一切,于是决定提笔写下一个故事,关于一段无缘的爱情、不灭的梦想和让人心痛的故事,并反映出当前的时代和挣扎。
经典台词一
1、他经过慢慢追索才来到了这片蓝色的草地上,他的梦想一定已经离得他如此之近以至于他几乎不会抓不到它了。他不知道他的梦想已经被甩在了他的身后,已经隐藏在了城市以外的冥蒙之中,在那里共和国的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸着……
英文:He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.
2、盖茨比比以前任何时候都深切地感受到了财富所能赐予青春的魅力和它所能持有的神秘,感受到了锦衣靓饰的清新怡人,意识到了像银子似的发着熠熠光彩的黛西,安然傲倨于劳苦人为生活所做的拼死斗争之上。
英文:Gatsby was overwhelmingly aware of the youth and mystery that wealth imprisons and Pserves, of the freshness of many clothes, and of Daisy, gleaming like silver, safe and proud above the hot struggles of the poor.
3、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。
英文:He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.
4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。
英文:Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.
5、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。
英文:Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
6、我整夜没睡;雾笛声一个劲儿在桑德海湾上凄恻地鸣响,我辗转反侧,像生了病一样,理不清哪些是狰狞的现实,哪些是可怕的梦魇。
英文:I couldn't sleep all night; a fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the Sound, and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage, frightening dreams.
7、他是上帝之子,如果这个词还有什么别的含义的话,这里只能用它的本意,他要为天父的事业而献身,服务于这一博大而又粗俗、浮华而又美丽的事业。
英文:He was a son of God—a phrase which, if it means anything, means just that—and he must be about His Father's business, the service of a vast, vulgar, and meretricious beauty.
8、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。
英文:Conct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on.
9、许多种情感鱼贯似地流露到她的脸上,仿佛正被冲洗着的相纸一点一点地显示出物景那样。
英文:So engrossed was she that she had no consciousness of being observed, and one emotion after another crept into her face like objects into a slowly developing picture.
10、月光渐渐升高,显得渺小的房屋开始融入这溶溶的月色中去,此时我的眼前逐渐浮现出这座古老的岛屿当年在荷兰航海者眼中的那种妖娆风姿——一个新世界的翠绿 欲滴胸膛。它那现在不复存在的林木(为修造盖茨比住过的这座别墅被砍伐掉了)曾经温馨地煽起人类最后的也是最伟大的梦想;在那短暂的神奇时刻里,人类一定 在这片大陆前屏住了呼吸,情不自禁地耽入到他既不理解也没希冀过的美的享受之中,在历史上最后一次面对面地欣赏着,这一与他的感受惊奇的力量相称的景观。
英文:And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until graally I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors' eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby's house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the Psence of this continent, compelled into an aesthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder. ;
⑹ 经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典爱情台词(上)
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
⑺ 欧美电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
欧美电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
音乐之声经典台词
(对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。
额外成就
在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是有一点儿,在某种程度上。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部电影一点都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。
Maria: What?
玛丽亚:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。
额外成就
one before you meet the children.
作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的'句子应是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那这一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……
额外成就
see 本意是看 但在句中的意思是注意,确保相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到时你千万要准备好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你来安排下次的会议,好吗?
Maria: Maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。
Maria: Not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。
罗马假日经典台词
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
⑻ 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930
译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976
译文:你在跟我说话吗?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994
译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)