㈠ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
㈡ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
㈢ 感人的英语电影经典台词,长一些,最好是有中文翻译,英文大概需要80词左右,如果何时会提高悬赏的。
1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。
2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙•白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。
4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪•加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。
5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱•鲍嘉对英格里•褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。
6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.“Show me the money!"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
㈣ 10部经典电影的励志台词中英文
戏如人生,人生如戏。电影是人生的缩影和升华。好的电影如同一件精美的艺术品,一首传奇的乐章,总能引起观众的共鸣,让人回味不已。下面是我为大家精心整理的10部经典电影里的励志台词,中英文对照的。希望这些话语能给你带来观影时的美好感受,让我们在忙碌的工作和生活中,驻足,回味。
1、 I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you、
告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开您。——《简·爱》
2、 Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind、 Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage、
时间可以吞噬一切,但它丝毫不能减少的`是你伟大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,还有你的勇气。——《小妇人》
3、 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called present!
昨天已成为历史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天赐予我们的礼物,这就是为什么我们把它叫做现在!——《功夫熊猫》
4、 If there's any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something、
如果世上真的有什么奇迹,那么一定是去理解他人和与人分享。——《日出之前》
5、 I was blessed to have you in my life、 When I look back on these days, I'll look and see your face、You were right there for me、
在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去, 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞 ,你总会在那守候着我。——《珍珠港》
6、 I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go、
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。 ——《卡萨布兰卡》
7、 To be a princess, you have to believe you are one、 You've got to walk the way you think a princess would walk、 Smile and wave, and just have fun、
要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人处世。高瞻远嘱,从容不迫,笑对人生。——《公主日记》
8、 You got a dream, you gotta protect it、 People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it、 If you want something, go get it、
不要别人告诉你该做什么,有梦想,就得保护。他人做不成什么事情,就跟你说你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。——《当幸福来敲门》
9、 If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、 You need time to know, to forgive and to love、 All this needs a very big mind、
爱的次数不需多,只需真爱。真爱需要时间去经营,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初恋50次》
10、 Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness、 And they live by what they hear、Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。——《秋日传奇》
㈤ 求欧美电影的经典台词 中文,英文的要有中文翻译
电影:阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
英文:Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re gonna get.
中文:生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料
英文:I don’t know if we each have a destiny,or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze
中文:我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
电影:泰坦尼克号 TITANIC
英文:God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes,and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying,neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away.
中文:上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
电影:卡萨布兰卡 casablanca
英文:The world has so many towns,cities and towns there are so many pubs,but she walked into me.
中文:世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.
电影:肖申克的救赎 The Shawshank Redemption
英文:You become a prisoner of fear.Want to let you regain freedom
中文:恐惧让你沦为囚犯.希望让你重获自由.
英文:Firm can only redeem themselves,the great people who can save others
中文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人