『壹』 英文电影好词好句摘抄
英文电影好词好句摘首缺困抄
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急者念,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见扮腊心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有 我空间里的,不知道是什么,就觉得挺好的,凑合着看吧
『贰』 哪些英文电影好看又有好词佳句摘抄的
1. 头脑特工队的好词佳句:A seven-day-long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours ring the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations? Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
2. 豚鼠特工队的好词好句摘抄(中英文):
- "Ben, we are gonna get you that evidence." 我们会找到证据的。
- "We'll prove once and for all what we can do." 我们会证明我们的实力的,永远永远会证明给你们看。
- "We'll give'em no choice." 我们不会给他们留任何怀疑的余地。
- "Right this way, sir." 这边请。
- "We're on the clock, Speckles. Do you ?" 我们时间不多了,斯文克尔斯,听见了你?
- "I read you." 收到了。
- "The clock is ticking." 时间不多了。
- "We are ten seconds ahead of schele, because Blaster is a little hyped-up." 我们比计划提前10秒因为兴奋过了头。
- "We are clear." 我们安全了。
- "First mission jitters." 第一次执行任务紧张罢了。
- "I'd follow you into a snarling park of Dobieman." 我愿意陪你赴汤蹈火。
- "Don't drop a pellet." 别流口水。
- "I'm cool. I'm okay." 我没事。
- "Getting no visual." 没有发现目标。
- "Hey, Huarez, you to the top. Ok, on your mark. Ok, you call it. OK, you're on fire!" 华雷丝,和你比谁先到位。你喊开始。
- "That's cold." 太冷了。
- "The table's set." 一切安置好了!
- "You're butts on fire!" 你带着怒火开车!
- "Yes, I'm!" 我们要越野了。
- "We are going off road." 你要越野了。
- "You look very sharp." 看起来很帅吗?
- "If you want to stay alive, do not cross that line." 想活命的话 最好别越线!
- "This might be a good time for a nap." 小睡一会儿应该不错。
- "Ok, bring in it." 靠运气听我的。
- "You drive me to this." 你逼我的!
- "I'm calling a hunger strike." 我很饿耶!
- "Come on, soggy." 快点。
- "Quick question." 小问题。
- "Bring down big, mama, with baby disease." 干掉大妈妈,带着宝宝病。
- "Cook, we can gain access though that panel." 厨师,我们可以通过那个面板进去。
- "Ran for cover." 快找掩体。
- "I put my life on the line for you." 我会为你冒生命危险。
3. 头脑特工队的英语台词:
- Do you ever look at someone and wonder what's going on inside their head? 是否也曾看着某人想过他们脑子里到底在想什么?
- Well, I know what's going on in Riley's head. 我知道莱莉在想什么。
- And there she was. 这个可爱的小家伙。
4. 看头脑特工队1000字论文:
《头脑特工队》是一部由皮克斯动画工作室制作的动画电影,导演彼特·道格特从自己女儿的成长经历中找到了创作这部影片的灵感。影片讲述了小女孩莱莉随着父母搬家,面对新环境的挑战,以及她大脑中情绪小人如何处理这些变化的故事。这部电影以其独特的想象力、深刻的情感和幽默的情节,赢得了观众和评论家的广泛赞誉。
5. 头脑特工队影评50字:
《头脑特工队》是一部充满想象力和情感深度的动画电影。它以成长为主题,通过小女孩莱莉大脑中的情绪小人,展示了人类情感的复杂性和多样性。这部电影不仅适合儿童观看,也值得成年人深思。
6. 如何评价电影《头脑特工队》:
《头脑特工队》是一部朝气蓬勃、带有甜甜味道的皮克斯喜剧。它以成长为主题,通过小女孩莱莉大脑中的情绪小人,展示了人类情感的复杂性和多样性。这部电影不仅适合儿童观看,也值得成年人深思。
7. 头脑特工队英文观后感,80词左右:
The animated film "Inside Out" by Pixar Animation Studios is a masterpiece. It follows the story of an 11-year-old girl named Riley and the emotions inside her mind. These emotions are personified as five characters: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Disgust. The movie explores the complexity of human emotions and the impact they have on our lives. It's a heartwarming and thought-provoking film that will resonate with both children and alts.
8. 头脑特工队的观后感怎么写:
观看《头脑特工队》后,可以从以下几个方面来撰写观后感:
- 描述电影的主要情节和主题,以及它们如何与你的个人经历相联系。
- 分析电影中的角色和情感,探讨它们如何代表和影响人类情感的复杂性。
- 讨论电影的艺术表现和视觉效果,以及它们如何增强故事的情感和主题。
- 分享电影给你带来的启示和感悟,以及你如何看待人类情感和成长的过程。
确保在撰写观后感时,保持真诚和开放的态度,分享你个人的感受和思考。
『叁』 雾都孤儿电影中的好词好句摘录(英文)
If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.
We become the most familiar strangers.(Gone with the wind)
Good-bye dear! God bless you!
『肆』 英文电影里的好词好句
1、当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
2、你要尽全力保护你的梦想。那些嘲笑你梦想的人,他们必定会失败,他们想把你变成和他们一样的人。我坚信,只要我心中有梦想,我就会与众不同。你也是。
3、你抱能岁是怀疑变满为好心,所以你大然作睿智。 ----丘吉子里开开可带人
4、如果我们英国的悠久历史势必是如此终结的去吃内会,是如别也历史随能岁是我们在自己的土格能能岁上前仆觉以继的牺牲,开可带第叫为有彻底终结吧! ----丘吉子里开(角色)
5、你再往前一步,我马上跟你开战
6、当你最认为困难的时候,其实就是你最接近成功的时候。
7、你他年往不想,如的年 二如的年年往不 你结婚了,可你的婚姻已经并把里出家有了你他日的激情 你开往孩责怪丈后小叫,开往孩回想你这一生所遇到的所有男人,如果当初选择的是和上看们中的其中一个 不如的是怎道是的,如的只我也是你回想的这些男人实声年往的一个,后小叫在年往不把这想也妈来成时空穿越 想走有走实觉地就时到现在 回忆看看有并把里出家有什么错过的我岁时里出家 如的只我可能看觉地不如的成为你错过掉的哪一个 这人生道真出的有可能 你现在跟我出家种 你看 这帮了你和你未来丈后小叫多大一个忙 你不如的发现你于去来以并把里出家有错过什么 你不如的发现我和你丈后小叫一道是是个走实格于趣的废物 非们还并把里出家有激情 非们还走实格于聊 如的只你未来的选择是对的 不如的要好幸福。
8、不懂得改吃内就走边主意的人,什么为好开可带改吃内就不了。 ----丘吉子里开(角色)
『伍』 英文电影好词好句
一、Flipped《怦然心动》
1. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
2. Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
2. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
我们奋力前行,小舟逆水而上,不断地被浪潮推回到过去。
3. It was an age of miracles, it was an age of art, it was an age of excess, and it was an age of satire.
这是一个奇迹的时代,一个艺术的时代,一个挥金如土的时代,也是一个充满嘲讽的时代。
『陆』 鑻辨枃鐢靛奖涓鐨勫ソ璇嶅ソ鍙
鑻辨枃鐢靛奖涓鐨勫ソ璇嶅ソ鍙ュ備笅锛
1銆丩ife is like a box of chocolates锛寉ou never know what you're gonna get.
浜虹敓灏卞儚涓鐩掑阀鍏嬪姏锛屼綘姘歌繙涓嶇煡閬撲細鍚冨埌浠涔堝懗閬擄紝涓轰粈涔堜笉鍘婚夋嫨鑷宸辩埍鐨勫彛鍛冲憿锛
2銆丼tupid is as stupid does.
鍌诲氨鏄鍌伙紝涓嶄細鍥犱负鍋氫粈涔堣屾敼鍙樸
2銆佷簡瑙e栧浗鏂囧寲锛氱數褰辨槸鏂囧寲鐨勪竴闈㈤暅瀛愶紝閫氳繃鐪嬬數褰憋紝鎴戜滑鍙浠ユ洿濂藉湴浜嗚В澶栧浗鐨勬枃鍖栥佷环鍊艰傘佸巻鍙层佷範淇楃瓑锛屾湁鍔╀簬鎷撳芥垜浠鐨勮嗛噹锛屽炲己瀵逛笉鍚屾枃鍖栫殑鐞嗚В涓庡皧閲嶃
3銆佹縺鍙戝︿範鍏磋叮锛氱數褰卞叿鏈夋晠浜嬫э紝閫氬父鏈変赴瀵岀殑鎯呰妭鍜岀敓鍔ㄧ殑浜虹墿褰㈣薄锛岃繖鍙浠ユ縺鍙戝︿範鑰呯殑瀛︿範鍏磋叮銆傚湪鎰夊揩鐨勬皼鍥翠腑瀛︿範璇瑷锛屽彲浠ヤ娇瀛︿範鍙樺緱鏇村姞杞绘澗鍜岄珮鏁堛
4銆佸炲己璺ㄦ枃鍖栦氦娴佽兘鍔涳細閫氳繃鐪嬬數褰憋紝鎴戜滑鍙浠ヤ簡瑙d笉鍚屾枃鍖栫殑琛ㄨ揪鏂瑰紡锛岃繖瀵逛簬澧炲己璺ㄦ枃鍖栦氦娴佽兘鍔涢潪甯告湁甯鍔┿傚湪璺ㄦ枃鍖栦氦娴佷腑锛屾垜浠闇瑕佺悊瑙e规柟鐨勬枃鍖栬儗鏅銆佽瑷涔犳儻鍜岃〃杈炬柟寮忥紝鐢靛奖鍙浠ヤ负鎴戜滑鎻愪緵杩欎簺鏂归潰鐨勫︿範鏈轰細銆
『柒』 英语电影和书籍里的好词好句摘抄,不少于600个词,有现成的么
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.
『捌』 英文电影好词好句
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
『玖』 英文电影里的好词好句,越多越好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》