Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Ⅱ 好的电影英语句子带翻译
电影是一门年轻的综合艺术,同时也是科学进步与工业革命的产物,深深地打上了商业文明的烙印。下面是我带来的好的电影英语 句子 带翻译,欢迎阅读!
好的电影英语句子带翻译1
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像
现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《 爱情 故事 》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
试译: 哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
试译:我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
好的电影英语句子带翻译2
You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》)
You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》)
There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》)
As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》)
Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
好的电影英语句子带翻译3
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
Ⅲ 英文电影中经典语句和翻译(不少于30句)
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
Ⅳ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
电影中的英语经典句
<< 乱世佳人 (Gone with the wind)>>
1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒 的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
3. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事 , 我都会像现在一样爱你 , 直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生 , 你可真不是个君子 , 小姐 , 你也不是什么淑女。
6. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报 , 我总要得到报酬。
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 我爱你胜过我爱过的所有女人,我等你的时间胜过我等的所有女人。
9. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎 , 去偷 , 去骗 , 去杀人 , 上帝作证 , 我再也不要挨饿了。
Ⅳ 谁知道十句英文电影的经典台词学校作业,有题目,谁说的,带翻译。急!!!!!!!!!
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》
Ⅵ 英语电影简短句子带翻译45句话
1《泰坦尼克号》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I’m the King of the world. )
2《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name’s Bond, James Bond.)
3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
给我钱!(Show me the money!)
4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以夺走我们的生命,但你永远也拿不走我们的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you’ll never take our freedom.)
5《出租汽车司机》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我说话吗?你在跟我说话吗?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)
6《辛德勒的名单》(《Schindler’s List》)
这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有……
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn’t , and I didn’t ……)
7《乱世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德园!我要回家.我要想办法让他回到我身边.无论如何,明天是崭新的一天.
(Tara! I’ll go home.I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
8《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题.
( To be or not to be, that’s a question.)
9《 独立日》(《Independence Day》)
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义.大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来…你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战……而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 “ 我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存.”的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests…..you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist……as the day when the world declared in one voice “ We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive.” Today we celebrate our independence day!)
10《罗马假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难…罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
Tomorrow is another day 明天又是新的一天。After storm comes rainbow 风雨过后有彩虹。Never say die 永不言弃。Never put off what you can do until tomorrow 今日事今日毕。
1. Pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful indivials above the crowd: a little bit more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!]
11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。)
12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(无热情成就不了伟业。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行动比语言更响亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯错误。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(伟大始于渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一个今天胜似两个明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事实从来不怕调查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌无骨却能折断骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百艺而专一长。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是无价宝。)
1、Give me a second and I ’ll think of you; give me a minute and I ’ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.给我一秒钟我会想你;给我一分钟我会牵挂你;给我一整天我会思念你;给我一辈子,我会守护你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一丝爱(ai)抚,一缕亲吻,都代表我对你的爱(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn’t. Today I have made up my mindto say “I love you”.正是因为爱(ai)才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.没有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,没有你我是孤独的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?难道你怕一个深爱(ai)着你的痴情儿?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can’t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有双手却不能随时抱着你,但我有颗心,随时能想念你.关于爱(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.拥有你开心乐怀,疼爱(ai)你实实在在;盼着你苦苦等待,希望你明白我爱(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 经典爱(ai)情语句.
1、Give me a second and I ’ll think of you; give me a minute and I ’ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.给我一秒钟我会想你;给我一分钟我会牵挂你;给我一整天我会思念你;给我一辈子,我会守护你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一丝爱(ai)抚,一缕亲吻,都代表我对你的爱(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn’t. Today I have made up my mindto say “I love you”.正是因为爱(ai)才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.没有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,没有你我是孤独的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?难道你怕一个深爱(ai)着你的痴情儿?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can’t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有双手却不能随时抱着你,但我有颗心,随时能想念你.关于爱(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.拥有你开心乐怀,疼爱(ai)你实实在在;盼着你苦苦等待,希望你明白我爱(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 经典爱(ai)情语句.
1、Give me a second and I ’ll think of you; give me a minute and I ’ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.给我一秒钟我会想你;给我一分钟我会牵挂你;给我一整天我会思念你;给我一辈子,我会守护你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一丝爱(ai)抚,一缕亲吻,都代表我对你的爱(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn’t. Today I have made up my mindto say “I love you”.正是因为爱(ai)才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.没有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,没有你我是孤独的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?难道你怕一个深爱(ai)着你的痴情儿?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can’t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有双手却不能随时抱着你,但我有颗心,随时能想念你.关于爱(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.拥有你开心乐怀,疼爱(ai)你实实在在;盼着你苦苦等待,希望你明白我爱(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 经典爱(ai)情语句.
11、I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade inthe hot sun.我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳;我在快乐时想你,就像在骄阳下想树阴.
12、I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴.
13、I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦.
14、I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so thatto warm your heart.我想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房.
15、I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!在你抑郁的时候,我就是你的开心果.在你忧伤的时候,我愿作你的忘忧树!
16、If I could rearrange the alphabet,I’d put Y and I together.如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.
17、In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱(ai)你. 关于爱(ai)情的句子
18、It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞.
19、It’s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you.不是恋爱(ai)的感觉让我幸福而是爱(ai)上你的感觉让我幸福.
20、Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.爱(ai)你所以我不愿去睡觉,因为现实比梦境更美好. 经典语句大全.
21、Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇见你是命运的安排而爱(ai)上你是我情不自禁.
22、My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心.有你的感觉真好.
23、No man or woman is worth your tears and the one who is,won’t make your cry.没人值得你为ta流泪,真正爱(ai)你的人不会让你哭泣.
24、Sweet heart, because had you, every day there are very clear weather.甜蜜,就是因为心中有了你,天天都有晴朗无比的好天气.
25、The moonlight stands for my heart!月亮代表我的心!
26、There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上愿意醒来为两个理由: 闹钟和你.
27、To you, it is graceful grief and sweet melancholy, in the heart, is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any language.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨.
28、You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边.
29、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!
30、You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱.
有些乱哈,别介意
Ⅶ 鐢靛奖涓缁忓吀鍔卞織鐨勫彞瀛愯嫳鏂囩炕璇
1. Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
2. There's only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off.
3. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
4. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
5. Destiny takes a hand.
6. I give you my hand.I give you my love锛宮ore precious than money.鈥斺擥host VS. Love Story
7. Everything that has a begin has an end.
8. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
9. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
10. Let them know you're a man who knows what he wants goes a long way in this life, all right?
11. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
12. 鈥淲ork fascinates me.鈥 I can look at it for hours!
13. I hate mondays.
14. Now, when you read, don't just consider, what the author thinks, consider what you think.
15. She vanished into her rich house, into her rich, full life, leaving Gatsby鈥攏othing.
16. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939鈥滄病鏈変换浣曞湴鏂瑰彲浠ュ儚瀹朵竴鏍枫傗濃斺斻婄豢閲庝粰韪銆嬶紙1939骞达級
17. To be or not to be, that鈥檚 a question.-"Hamlet"
18. Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
19. After all, tomorrow is another day.
20. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983鈥滄潵鍚э紝璁╂垜涔熼珮鍏撮珮鍏淬傗濃斺斻婃嫧浜戣佹棩銆嬶紙1983骞达級
Ⅷ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
Ⅸ 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。
(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英文网络