导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 玩具总动员英文电影经典台词十句

玩具总动员英文电影经典台词十句

发布时间:2025-01-23 20:36:48

『壹』 玩具总动员1英文台词

All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Don't anybody move! 大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动
Now, empty that safe!掏空保险箱
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!钱钱钱
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! 住手 住手 可恶的蛋头
Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃
Help! Baa! Help us! 救命 救命啊
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊
Reach for the sky! 飞向天空
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!不 是胡迪警长
I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头
Doh! How'd you know it was me?你怎么知道是我啊
Are you gonna come quietly?快跟我走吧
You can't touch me, Sheriff!你休想 警长
I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs. 我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬
Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! -呀
You're going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots. 你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧
You saved the day again, Woody你又拯救了危机 胡迪
You're my favorite deputy. 你是我最喜欢的副警长
You've got a friend in me片名:玩具总动员 "我是你好朋友"
You've got a friend in me你什么也别愁"
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.来 我们来抓牛
When the road looks rough ahead道路坎坷困难多"
And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed要十万八千里才到家门口"
Just remember what your old pal said牛仔 把他们围起来 "你只要想起我在你左右"
Boy, you've got a friend in me "我是你好朋友"
-Yee-haw! - Yeah, you've got a friend in me "哦对 我是你好朋友"

Hey, cowboy!嗨 牛仔
"有些人比我能干比我强"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
"身体健壮走起路雄赳赳" Big and stronger too
来吧 胡迪-Come on, Woody. Maybe
"也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你" But none of them will ever love you the way I do
"对你是毫无保留" It's me and you, boy
"多少的岁月中" And as the years go by -Whoa!
"我们的友谊更加深厚" -Whoa! - Our friendship will never die
"你会看到"-Whoo! You're gonna see
"我们的命运紧相连 It's our destiny
"我是你好朋友" -好耶- You've got a friend in me -All right
"哦对 我是你好朋友" -得分- Yeah, you've got a friend in me -Score!
"我是你好朋友" -酷\- You got a friend in me -Wow! Cool!
-你喜欢吗 -妈咪 真是太棒了-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!
-喜欢就好 小寿星 -就跟我在店里看到的一样-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
好棒 好棒... 希望能摆得下\-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...
一二三四 -One, two. Four.
好 这样就可以了Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...
可以留到搬家吗\-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!
-去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
-好 派对要开始了-Okay. It's party time, Woody.
-好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人”-Yee...haw!
,你好 小姐Howdy, little lady
,有人在水源区下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
来 茉莉 你好重哦 -Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.
再见了 胡迪 "导演:约翰拉赛特" -See you later, Woody.
,我的天哪 今天要开生日派对 Pull my string! The birthday party's today?
,好了 各位 已经安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我盒子上写得很清楚 适合三岁以上 -Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.
怎么叫我当 口水公主的临时保姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool.
嘿 火腿 -Hey, Hamm.
-你看 我是毕加索 -我听不懂 -Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.
没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊 你这个大扁脸 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?
-队长 看到弹簧狗没有 -报告长官 没有-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!
好了 谢了 稍息Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.
-不行 弹簧狗... -No. S-Slink.
-好吧 那红的让给你好了 -Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.
-等一下 弹簧狗 我有一些坏消息 -坏消息-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?
去叫大家集合来开干部会议了 知道了-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.
开心点呀-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!
各位 干部会议了 长蛇、机器人准备讲台-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.
还有画板 拔枪Hey, Etch. Draw!
-你又赢了-Oh! Got me again.
画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.
大伙儿要开干部会议了 快点 快点Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.
我的那个呢Now, where is that... Oh.
谁把我涂鸦板拿走的Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?
-抱抱龙 你干嘛 -吓到没有? 要说实话-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.
这一次 我差一点就被你吓死I was close to being scared that time.
我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.
我只是一个惹人厌的家伙I think I'm just coming off as annoying.

『贰』 玩具总动员3的经典中英文句子

Woody: [in Bonnie's room] Look, I just need to get out of here... Buttercup: [dramatically] There is no way out! [Woody stares at him in horror] Buttercup: Just kidding. Door's right over there. [he points] 胡迪:[在邦妮房间里] 我只是想离开这里… 独角马:[有"感情"地] 那是不可能的! [胡迪惊恐地盯着他] 独角马:开个玩笑,门就在那里。[点了点头] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spanish Buzz:[immediately after being reset into Spanish mode, he speaks into his wrist communicator] Estrella de registro: He despertado de hiper-sueno en un planeta extrano. Hamm: [to Rex] Now what did you do? Rex: I just did what you told me! Spanish Buzz:Estoy rodeado de criaturas alienígenas de intenciones desconocidas. Quién va ahí? Amigo o enemigo? [aims his laser at Woody] Woody: Uh... amigos! We're all amigos! Spanish Buzz:[turns off laser and is suddenly friendly]Debo tener un aterrizaje forzoso y tuve mi memoria borrada. [helmet still up, he kisses Woody quickly on each cheek] Spanish Buzz: Alguien ha visto a mi nave espacial? Woody: [mbstruck] We gotta switch him back. 巴斯:[突然重置成西班牙语模式,打开通讯器] 星际总部:我在一个陌生的星球上从睡眠状态中被唤醒。 火腿:[对抱抱龙] 看看你都做了什么? 抱抱龙:你怎么说的我就怎么做了! 巴斯:我被不明意图的外星生物包围着。——你们是什么人?朋友还是敌人?[把镭射瞄准胡迪] 胡迪:额……amigo,我们都是amigo(朋友)。 巴斯:[关上镭射 突然变得友好] 看来飞船的坠落使我失去记忆了。[戴着头盔 迅速亲了亲胡迪的脸] 巴斯:你们看见我的飞船了吗? 胡迪:[目瞪口呆] 我们得把他调回来。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Andy: Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be... And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you.... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what. 安迪:从我记事时起,胡迪就是我的朋友了。他有一个牛仔应有的勇敢、善良与聪明。但胡迪最大的特点是他从不放弃…从不。无论如何,他都会在你身边。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Andy: [taking a last look at his toys before he heads off to college] Thanks, guys. 安迪:[去大学前看了玩具们最后一眼] 谢谢,朋友们。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [last lines] Woody: So long... partner. [最后台词] 胡迪:再见……伙伴。

『叁』 玩具总动员的英文经典台词30句

1、To infinity and beyond.

飞向宇宙,浩瀚无垠。

2、You are my favorite deputy.

你是我最好的副手。

3、You've got a friend in me. You got troubles and I got them, too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together. We can see it through, cause you've got a friend in me.

我是你的朋友,如果你遇上了麻烦那就是我的事,什么我都愿意为了你去做。我们团结在一起,就能度过所有难关,因为我是你的朋友。

4、She never loved me! ——As much as any kid ever loved a toy.

她从没爱过我!——跟任何孩子一样都爱过玩具。

5、Woody once risked his life to save mine, and I couldn't call myself his friend if I wasn't willing to do the same.

Woody曾经冒着生命危险救了我,如果我不愿意做同样的事,那我就不配做他的朋友。

『肆』 玩具总动员有哪些经典台词

1、一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。

2、巴斯光年说∶“飞向宇宙,浩瀚无垠!”

3、胡迪:好了,够了,我们都对安迪的新玩具印象深刻。

5、巴斯:这不是飞,这是有型有款地下坠!多年的专业训练都被浪费了。

6、一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

7、安迪:大家注意!这是抢劫,通通都不准动!掏空保险箱。

8、巴斯光年:前一分钟你还在捍卫全宇宙,突然间你就跟路易十六的王妃还有她的妹妹坐在一起喝下午茶。

阅读全文

与玩具总动员英文电影经典台词十句相关的资料

热点内容
英语飞行电影 浏览:234
陈牧扬电影大全 浏览:344
熊出没之回家过年完整版电影 浏览:948
伦是电影网站 浏览:529
金三角女毒枭电影大全 浏览:606
上海过年电影院上映的电影 浏览:142
久宝大电影 浏览:245
终极人鱼岛电影结局 浏览:516
美国疯狂主角的电影 浏览:761
丁香花图片小说电影 浏览:562
唐人街探案3电影首映图片 浏览:681
最新电影票房演员排行榜2015 浏览:597
鬼女佣泰国电影完整版 浏览:318
电影院流氓在线 浏览:27
美国电影中文解说 浏览:785
阴阳师赵又廷新电影 浏览:141
真人版灰姑娘电影完整免费版 浏览:536
生吃电影最后结局什么意思 浏览:526
中国第一部电影普通一兵插曲 浏览:212
法国街道播放电影院 浏览:671