导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影独白女生五分钟

英文电影独白女生五分钟

发布时间:2025-01-01 12:10:53

⑴ 求经典欧美电影中的女性独白

《辛德勒名单》
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!

《剪刀手爱德华》
爱德华:
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来没不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。

《泰坦尼克号》
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on.
You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow.
You're going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not
this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

伊娃:你昨晚到那里了?
瑞克:那么久以前的事我记不起来了
伊娃:我今晚可以见到你吗?
瑞克:我从不计划那么遥远的事

——等一下,理查,为什么是我的名字
——因为你要上那架飞机
——我不明白,那你呢
——我留在这里看着他,等飞机安全离开为止
——不,理查你怎么回事,你昨晚……
——昨天晚上我们说了很多了,你说要为我们两个考虑,从那个时候起我想了很多,想来想去只有一个结论,你和维多在一起上那架飞机……
——可是我……
——你是属于他的
——但是
——你非听我说不可,你知不知道如果你留在这里会有什么后果,十分之九的机会我们会被关在集中营里。对不对路易(对路易)?
路易:恐怕史察沙少校会坚持的
——你这样说只是为了叫我走
——我这样说因为那是事实,我们的心里都明白,你属于维多,你是他工作的一部分,他的精神的鼓励,如果那飞机离地你不在上面你会后悔的……
——不
——或者不是今天或者不是明天,不过很快的,这是后悔一辈子。
——那我们呢
——我们将永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡之后我们就失去了,不过昨天晚上,我们又拾回来了
——昨晚我说我永远不离开你
——你永远不会,我也有工作要做,我要去的地方你不能跟来,我要做的事你无法参与,伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白并不困难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物的困难毫无分量可言……总有一天你会明白的。来,不要这样,永志不忘
维多与理查
——一切事情都已经准备就绪了
——除了一件事情,在你离开之前有些事你应该知道
——雷诺先生,我并不要求你解释什么。
——我打算要,因为往后可能会影响到你。你说你知道伊莎跟我的事,
——没错
——你不知道昨晚你进来的时候她正在我的店里,她是为了过境的信。对不对,伊莎(对伊莎)
伊莎:是的
——她想尽了办法可是都没有效。她尽量说服我相信她仍然爱我……那在很久以前就结束了,为了你的缘故她假装不是,我让她假装.
——我明白

<勇敢的心>
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while, and dying
in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade. All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,
but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

⑵ 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文

The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

⑶ 学校英文配音比赛,求推荐女主角独白较长的电影,五分钟。

经典片,首选简爱,或乱世佳人结尾
科幻片,接触未来
社会题材,永不妥协
爱情题材,莎翁情史、傲慢与偏见、情归巴黎
喜剧,公主日记、辣妈辣妹
惊悚,沉默羔羊
其实若一人参赛不要对白,那头两个选一就够了。

⑷ 英语电影经典独白

疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。

⑸ 英文电影独白,适合一个女生,3-4分,采纳后追加

有一部是讲威尼斯女诗人,政绩veronica franco的影片叫红颜祸水。(the Honest courtsan.)

里头最后面有一段很棒的独白!

I will confess, Your Grace.
我认罪,法官大人

法官: That will please God.Proceed.
上帝会宽恕你的。开始吧。

I confess...as a girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry.
我承认,当我还是一个女孩时,我爱上了一个男人,但他不会娶一个没有嫁妆的女孩。
I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life.
我承认,我有一个母亲,他教会我另一种生存方式
One I resisted at first but learned to embrace.
一种我开始反对,但最终学会接受的方式。
I confess I became a courtesan.
我承认我成为了一个政妓。
Traded yearning for power, welcomed many
rather than be owned by one.
用欲望去换取势力,我愿接受众多,与其被一人拥有。
I confess I embraced a whore's freedom
over a wife's obedience.
我承认我拥护一个妓女的自由多余一个妻子的尊顺。

法官:This is not repentance.
你这不是在忏悔!

What am I to do?
那我应该怎么做?
I must confess my evil.
These are my sins.
我必须承认我所有的邪恶。这些都是我的罪.

修道士:She must repent witchcraft.
她必须为她的巫术忏悔

国王:I see no harm in hearing her.
She will save or damn herself.
我不认为听听她“悔过”会有什么问题!
她将拯救或诋毁她自己,这是他的选择。

法官:The prisoner has already damned herself,But if it pleases the esteemed doge of Venice...she may continue her heresy.
犯人已经在诋毁自己了。但如果威尼斯的国王愿意听,她可以继续。

I confess I find more ecstasy
in passion than in prayer.
我承认,我在激情比在祷告中找到了更多的喜悦。
I confess...
我承认
I confess I pray still......to feel the touch of my lover's lips...
...his hands upon me...
...his arms enfolding me.
我承认,我仍然祈祷着我能再一次感受我爱人的唇,他手掌的安抚,他拥抱着我的臂膀。
Such surrender has been mine.
我仍为之屈服。

I confess I hunger still
to be filled and inflamed.
我承认,我的饥渴仍向往着被倾注被燃烧!
To melt into the dream of us......beyond this troubled place...
在我们的梦中被融化,离开这个迷乱的地方。。。

...to where we are not even ourselves.
去到一个我们已不再是自己的地方。。。
To know that always...
知道那里
...always this is mine.
那里将永远属于我。
If this had not been mine,
if I had lived another way...
如果我为曾拥有过这些,我曾以另一种方式生存。
...a child to a husband's whim...my soul hardened from lack of touch
and lack of love...
相夫教子,我的灵魂会因为这个无触无爱的方式而变得僵硬。
...I confess such endless days
and nights...
我承认这种永无天日的生活
...would be punishment greater
than any you could mete out.
将比你任何的惩罚还要大!

法官:Finished?
你结束了?

No, Your Grace.
没有,法官大人
You, all of you...
你,你们所有人
...who hunger for what I give but cannot bear to see such power in a woman...
你们渴望着我所给于的一切,但却无法容纳一个女子可以拥有这样的力量。
...you call God's greatest gift...
你们称上帝所赐予的最好的礼物。。。
...ourselves...
我们。。。
...our yearning, our need to love,
我的欲望,我们对爱的渴望
you call it filth...and sin and heresy...
你们称它为 污秽,罪恶和邪教。。。
法官:Enough. One last time before you are condemned: Do you repent or not?
够了,最后一遍,在你的判决前,你是否悔过?

I repent there was no other way
open to me. I do not repent my life.
我忏悔我没有其他选择, 但我并不对我的人生而忏悔!

Ten Things I Hate About You 《对面恶女看过来》
最后的章节,kat读自己的诗。
Kat: I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare I hate your big mb combat boots. And the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick-- it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh -- even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didnt call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - - not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

The Hours 《时时刻刻》

Background: Laura (Julianne Moore) has come to Clarissa's apartment after being informed of the death of Richard (Ed Harris), her estranged son. Here she explains to Clarissa (Meryl Streep), Richard’s closest friend and could've-been lover, why she left her family one day.
劳拉来到科拉里萨的家并告知她她儿子的死讯。并解释为什么她离开了她的家。
(没看过时时刻刻,不过是奥斯卡的获奖片,所以并不熟悉这段,但应该是恨有名的独白。)

Laura: There are times when you don’t belong and you think you’re going to kill yourself. Once I went to a hotel. That night…later that night, I made a plan. Plan was, I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that’s what I did. Got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I’d left a note. (pause) I got a job in a library in Canada. It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It’s what you can bear. There it is. No one is going to forgive me. (Laura looks at Clarissa, steady, unapologetic.) It was death. I chose life.

Breakfast at Tiffany's 蒂凡西的早餐
赫本最为经典的剧目之一,没看过,不过很有名。

Holly: Look, I know what you think. And I don't blame you, I've always thrown out such a jazzy line. But really...except for Doc...and you...Jose is my first non-rat romance. Oh, not that he's my ideal of the absolute finito. He tells little lies and worries about what people think and he wants to be the President of Brazil. I mean it's such a useless thing for a grown man to want to be and takes about fifty baths a day. I think a man should smell...at least a little bit. No, he's too prim and cautious to be my absolute ideal. If I were free to choose from anybody alive...just snap my fingers and say "Come here, you!"...I wouldn't pick Jose. Nehru maybe...or Adlai Stevenson or Sidney Poiter or Leonard Bernstein...but I do love Jose. I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me to!

The Blair Witch Project 《布莱尔女巫》
很经典的纪实恐怖片,女主角自拍特写的镜头并很害怕的叙述着。。。。 如果你想尝试一下特别的。 这个是整部片最经典的镜头,被很多人拿来翻版,恶搞。但据说女主角当时是真的很害怕,所以才特别真实,鼻涕眼泪的一大把。
Heather: I just want to apologize to Mike's mom and Josh's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I was very naive. (looks away from camera, scared) I was very naive and very stupid and I shouldn't have put other people in danger for something that was all about me and my selfish motives. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened because in spite of what Mike says now it is my fault. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me we're here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear. (begins to hyperventilate) I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come. (breaks down and sobs)

Bridget Jones's Diary 《BJ单身日记》
不熟的片子,不知道是哪个场面的。。。。
Bridget: There's something that i have to say. You once said that you liked me just as I was... and I just wanted to say... well... likewise you know? I mean you wear stupid things your mum buys you- that tie's another classic- you're hauty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation, and I seriously believe you should reconsider the length of your sideburns. But you're a nice man and I like you. And if you wanted to pop by sometime, it would be nice... more than nice.

Chicago《芝加哥》
芮妮齐薇格演的roxie,虽然和上面的是同一个人,但角色迥然不同。 友一句唱。
Roxie: (speaking to Mama) I always wanted to have my name in all the papers. Before I met Amos I use to date this well-to-do ugly bootlegger. He used to like to take me out and show me off. Ugly guys like to do that. Once it said in the paper, "Gangland's Al Capelli seen at Chez Vito with cute blond chorine." That was me. I clipped it and saved it. You know, all my life I wanted to have my own act. But noooo, no, no, no, it's always no, they always turned me down. One big world full of no! And then Amos came along. Safe, sweet Amos. Who never says no. Ohh. (coy giggles) I’ve never done this before, but you know, it is such a special night and you are such a great audience! (applause from Roxie's "audience") And, and, I just really feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget what you've read in the papers, and forget what you’ve heard on the radio because, because, because I'm gonna tell you the truth. (giggles) Not that the truth really matters, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. In the bed department, Amos was......zero. I mean, when he made love to me, it was like, it was like he was fixing a carborator or something, (pretends to play with her breasts, imitating Amos) "I love ya, honey, I love ya!" Anyway, I started fooling around...and then I started screwing around, which is fooling around without dinner. Then I met Fred Casley, who said he could get me into vaudeville, but that didn't quite work out like I planned. I guess it didn't really work out too great for Fred either. So I gave up with the whole vaudeville idea, 'cause you gotta figure after all those years -- opportunities just pass you by. (sings) But it ain't, oh no no no no, but it ain't. (speaking again) And now, if this Flynn guy gets me off, with all this publicity, I got me a world full of YES!

The English Patient 英国病人
老片没看过。但是名片。
A very slow reading; switches voices back and forth from the recent past to the present, Katharine (Kristin Scott Thomas) and Hana (Juliette Binoche).
不过要两个声音。。。。
Voice of Hana/Voice of Katharine: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone. And I'm cold, horribly cold. I really want to drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I'll waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die, we die rich with lovers and triumphs, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have...entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we have hidden in--like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real country is. Not boundaries drawn on maps, names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends and an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.

Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

You've Got Mail 电子情书
Meg Ryan 的台词,不过好像是打字的独白。
Kathleen: I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends -- as opposed to what we actually are, people who don't know each other's names and met in an "Over 30" chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go on line, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you.

The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!

The Terminator 终结者
哈哈,沙拉最后对自己肚子里的孩子的话,很有意思,你看过就应该知道,她肚子里的孩子,是这个孩子在未来的哥们儿的儿子。。。。。。巨乱的!

Sarah: The hardest thing is deciding what I should tell you and what not to. Well, anyway, I've got a while yet before you're old enough to understand the tapes. They're more for me at this point... to help get it all straight.
Should I tell you about your father? That's a tough one. Will it change your decision to send him here...knowing? But if you don't send Kyle, you could never be. God, you can go crazy thinking about all this...I suppose I'll tell you...I owe him that. And maybe it'll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime's worth...

Serendipity 缘份天注定 / 美国情缘 / 情有独钟
很无聊的片子,将缘分的。。。个人不喜欢,不过台词还行,不大出名。
Sara: I've always believed in fate. I've always believed that life is more than a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. But rather, a tapestry of events that culminate into an exquisite plan. I mean, I just spent the entire flight staring into the sky thinking. Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago. A guy I don't even remember except for this vague picture inside my head. It's just a few seconds, a fragment really, and it's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together. We spent only a few precious hours together and I never even gave him my last name or my phone number. Instead, I told him that if we were meant to be together, if fate meant for us to be together, we'd meet again someday. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm going to let fate take me anywhere it wants to go, because when all of this is over, atleast I'll never have to think of him ever again. Let's just pray he's a bald Fascist who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat

The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.

这些都是女生的,第一个我有改一部分配角的,但我真的人为第一的句子特别有诗意,抒发女人对摆托封建束缚激情,对爱的渴望。不过片子不是特多人看过。

顺便介绍你个网站:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
里面的都是经典独白,如果你有喜欢的电影,你可以从中查。

顺便建议你,要不要考虑学唱<don't cry for me agentina> 贝隆夫人的独白,或是moulin rouge红磨坊里的独白?虽然是唱的,但比较好背。

⑹ 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5.Here's looking at you.kid.

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6.Go ahead.make my day.

来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930

译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?

12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976

译文:你在跟我说话吗?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994

译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。

18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。

22.Bond.James Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23.There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37.I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

⑺ 求 有大段女生独白的英文电影

“大段女生独白”的电影是《简爱》,部分独白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我会让你难于离开我,就像我现在难于离开你一样。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝没有这样安排。但我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暂了,不应该用来记恨。人生在世,谁都会有错误,但我们很快会死去。我们的罪过将会随我们的身体一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

这就是我从来不想报复,从来不认为生活不公平的原因。我平静的生活,等待末日的降临。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本来怒火中烧,嫉妒的难以忍受。但当我看到那个优雅的恶少,听到他们冷酷无情,轻浮浅薄的对话后,我的怒火被熄灭了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情绪也烟消云散了。因为这样的女人不值得我爱,这样的情敌也不值得我憎恨。

⑻ 英文电影独白,适合一个女生,3-4分,采纳后追加

有一部是讲威尼斯女诗人,政绩veronicanbsp;franco的影片叫红颜祸水。(thenbsp;Honestnbsp;courtsan.)里头最后面有一段很棒的独白!Inbsp;willnbsp;confess,nbsp;Yournbsp;Grace.我认罪,法官大人nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:nbsp;Thatnbsp;willnbsp;pleasenbsp;God.Proceed.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;上帝会宽恕你的。开始吧。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confess...asnbsp;anbsp;girlnbsp;Inbsp;lovednbsp;anbsp;mannbsp;whonbsp;wouldnbsp;notnbsp;marrynbsp;menbsp;fornbsp;wantnbsp;ofnbsp;anbsp;dowry.我承认,当我还是一个女孩时,我爱上了一个男人,但他不会娶一个没有嫁妆的女孩。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hadnbsp;anbsp;mothernbsp;whonbsp;taughtnbsp;menbsp;anbsp;differentnbsp;waynbsp;ofnbsp;life.我承认,我有一个母亲,他教会我另一种生存方式nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Onenbsp;Inbsp;resistednbsp;atnbsp;firstnbsp;butnbsp;learnednbsp;tonbsp;embrace.一种我开始反对,但最终学会接受的方式。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;becamenbsp;anbsp;courtesan.我承认我成为了一个政妓。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tradednbsp;yearningnbsp;fornbsp;power,nbsp;welcomednbsp;manyrathernbsp;thannbsp;benbsp;ownednbsp;bynbsp;one.用欲望去换取势力,我愿接受众多,与其被一人拥有。Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;embracednbsp;anbsp;whore‘snbsp;freedomovernbsp;anbsp;wife‘snbsp;obedience.我承认我拥护一个妓女的自由多余一个妻子的尊顺。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thisnbsp;isnbsp;notnbsp;repentance.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;你这不是在忏悔!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Whatnbsp;amnbsp;Inbsp;tonbsp;do?那我应该怎么做?nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;mustnbsp;confessnbsp;mynbsp;evil.Thesenbsp;arenbsp;mynbsp;sins.我必须承认我所有的邪恶。这些都是我的罪.修道士:Shenbsp;mustnbsp;repentnbsp;witchcraft.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她必须为她的巫术忏悔国王:Inbsp;seenbsp;nonbsp;harmnbsp;innbsp;hearingnbsp;her.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Shenbsp;willnbsp;savenbsp;ornbsp;damnnbsp;herself.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;我不认为听听她“悔过”会有什么问题!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她将拯救或诋毁她自己,这是他的选择。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thenbsp;prisonernbsp;hasnbsp;alreadynbsp;damnednbsp;herself,Butnbsp;ifnbsp;itnbsp;pleasesnbsp;thenbsp;esteemednbsp;dogenbsp;ofnbsp;Venice...shenbsp;maynbsp;continuenbsp;hernbsp;heresy.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;犯人已经在诋毁自己了。但如果威尼斯的国王愿意听,她可以继续。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;findnbsp;morenbsp;ecstasyinnbsp;passionnbsp;thannbsp;innbsp;prayer.我承认,我在激情比在祷告中找到了更多的喜悦。Inbsp;confess...nbsp;我承认nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;praynbsp;still......tonbsp;feelnbsp;thenbsp;touchnbsp;ofnbsp;mynbsp;lover‘snbsp;lips...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;handsnbsp;uponnbsp;me...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;armsnbsp;enfoldingnbsp;me.我承认,我仍然祈祷着我能再一次感受我爱人的唇,他手掌的安抚,他拥抱着我的臂膀。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Suchnbsp;surrendernbsp;hasnbsp;beennbsp;mine.我仍为之屈服。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hungernbsp;stilltonbsp;benbsp;fillednbsp;andnbsp;inflamed.我承认,我的饥渴仍向往着被倾注被燃烧!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tonbsp;meltnbsp;into

阅读全文

与英文电影独白女生五分钟相关的资料

热点内容
杀手杰森电影完整版 浏览:236
电影票不可退合法吗 浏览:179
一生一世监狱电影粤语 浏览:821
女蜘蛛真人电影大全 浏览:750
大鹏很抠的那部电影 浏览:217
韩国一部电影在高楼 浏览:889
我不需要爱情电影360云盘 浏览:622
新参与者电影 浏览:398
情侣之间在电影院能干的事情 浏览:516
电影特别多的网站 浏览:404
芭比第二代电影英文 浏览:52
热门英文bgm电影 浏览:532
迪士尼著名电影大全 浏览:213
连续剧电影大冬瓜 浏览:351
日本科幻电影什么O的 浏览:513
音乐之声电影晚会告别 浏览:405
动漫免费国语电影大全 浏览:601
男女主角散步国外电影 浏览:940
安志杰的粤语电影 浏览:321
电影网站免费猎毒人 浏览:113