『壹』 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
『贰』 经典英文电影台词
1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
『叁』 欧美经典电影台词
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
『肆』 经典英语原声电影
Roman Holiday 罗马假日
简介 Roman Holiday is one of the most beoved of both Hepbum'sand Peck's fils, a lovely little romance, full of fun and playfulness,stellar performances, and all set against the beauty of Rome.
Memorable Quotes 经典台词
[Ann]Is this the elevator? [安妮]这是电梯吗
[Joe Bradley]This is my room! [乔]这是我的房间!
[I have to leave you now.I'm going to that corner there and turn.You must stay in the car and drive away.Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.Just drive away and leave me sa Ileaveyou.
打不下了 你觉得可以的话 我就再发消息给你
『伍』 求经典英语电影原声对白!!
1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。
2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙?白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。
4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪?加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。
5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱?鲍嘉对英格里?褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。
6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
你应该有听说过沪江论坛吧!那里有很多下载资料,同时都是免费学习的,上面的就是我在沪江上找到的!