Ⅰ 求经典英文电影对话,(两个人的,中英文对照,不要关于爱情的,长度适中)
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
Ⅱ 奥黛丽赫本的电影,中英文对照的英语剧本,3-4人演出,时间5-10分钟
安妮跟伯爵夫人的对白,中文的在下面,对一下就行了<<罗马假日>>
ANN:(brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
COUNTESS:(coming over to tend to her bed, dressed in a bedrobe and wearing glasses) My dear, you have lovely things.
ANN:But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
COUNTESS:(looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
ANN:(Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely (nothing) on at all?
COUNTESS:(opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
ANN:(lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
COUNTESS:Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
ANN:(taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome.
COUNTESS:They'll help you to sleep.
ANN:(stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep--can't sleep a wink.
COUNTESS:Now my dear, if you don't mind: tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer--both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
ANN:(disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you will not accept.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten thirty-five, inspection of food and agricultural organisation will present you with an olive tree.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you (will) accept.
ANN:Thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
ANN:Trade relations?
COUNTESS:Yes.
ANN:(chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
COUNTESS:No, no, the other one.
ANN:'Youth and progress'.
COUNTESS:Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
ANN:'Sweetness and decency' (she rolls her eyes.)
COUNTESS:One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o five, presentation of a plaque. Four-ten, review special guard of * Police. Four forty-five (ANN How do you do?) back here to change to your uniform to meet the international--.
ANN:(screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
COUNTESS:(retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill (she places the tray on the table.)
ANN:I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I (throws her head into the pillow) drown in it!
COUNTESS:(putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
ANN:(turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
COUNTESS:You're not dying.
ANN:(facing the Countess) Leave me.
COUNTESS:It's nerves; control yourself Ann.
ANN:(throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
COUNTESS:(standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven
ANN:(looking up as she leaves) It's no use; I'll be dead before he gets here.
安 妮:我讨厌这睡袍,我讨厌所有的睡袍。我也不愿意穿着这些东西睡觉。
女 官:亲爱的,您这些哪样不是好东西?
安 妮:但我还没成老太婆呢!为什么不能让我穿睡衣裤?
女 官:睡衣裤?
安 妮:对,只露出上面的一半!你知道吗?有人睡觉还一丝不挂呢!
女 官:禀告公主,我没听说过。
安 妮:你听!
女 官:唉呀!穿上您的鞋,您穿上鞋,别在窗口站着了!您的牛奶和饼干。
安 妮:对,我们做什么事都要有益身心健康。
女 官:这对您的睡眠有好处。
安 妮:我太累了睡不着,也不想睡。
女 官:如果您允许我的话我们谈谈,明天的节目或是日程吧。明早八点半您和使馆人员共进早餐,九点出发参观汽车制造厂,他们将赠送您一辆小型汽车。
安 妮:谢谢。
女 官:这汽车您不能接受。
安 妮:不接受。
女 官:十点三十五分视察食品和农业机构,他们将赠送橄榄树一棵。
安 妮:不接受。
女 官:这棵树您要接受。
安 妮:谢谢。
女 官:十点五十五分在新孤儿院主持奠基典礼,发表演说,用上星期一的讲稿。
安 妮:贸易关系?
女 官:是的。
安 妮:给孤儿听?
女 官:不不,是为了一个另外的原因。
安 妮:是促进进步吗?
女 官:对对!十一点四十五分回来休息,不,又弄错了,是举行记者招待会。
安 妮:要亲切得体。
女 官:一点整与外交部长午餐,穿白色花边衣裙,手中拿(叠)小巧的红玫瑰。
安 妮:(叠)小巧的红玫瑰。
女 官:三点五分受荣誉勋章。
安 妮:谢谢。
女 官:四点五分检阅警察仪仗队。
安 妮:不必了……
女 官:四点二十分回使馆跟……
安 妮:别说了……
女 官:你将在广场上接受……
安 雅:别说了!别说了!
女 官:没关系,还没砸锅呢,您哭什么?
安 妮:砸不砸锅,我才不管呢!这些事和我有什么关系?
女 官:亲爱的,我看您是病了。我叫波那大夫来看看你。
安 妮:我不要,让我安静的死掉算了。
女 官:您现在还不会死。
安 妮:你走!你走!别来管我。
女 官:您这是神经紧张了。
安 妮:不是不是。
女 官:克制一下!安妮。
安 妮:就不。
女 官:殿下!我去找大夫过来。
安 妮:没用,不等他来,我就死了。
Ⅲ 求一篇英文短剧剧本
白:Longago,therelivedagirl.,Hisnewwifehadtwodaugters.Theyaresobadastheirmother..Shemustsleepinthekitchen.Sheweareddrityclothes..However,we’llshowyouadifferentplaytoday. (灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场) 旁白:Sheissostrong,andsmart.Especiallysheisgoodatsport. Now,.(灰姑娘冲刺,旁边老师读秒:11’9) Now,sheisplayingbasketball.(灰姑娘以一敌众,轻松灌篮) Now,sheispracticingChinesegongfu(灰姑娘打拳,对手倒) Thisisher----Cinderella 灰姑娘(怒,看旁白):Doyoufinish? 旁白:Ok(结巴)continue,evensheisperfect,shestillcan’tescapethepoorlife,Why?Thatis----- 继母(假装洗衣服):Howcoldthewater!I’mtoooldtodoanything,Mylegissopainful. (灰姑娘默,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆) (一姐将盆碗碰得乱响.灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过盆碗) (一姐手持针线缝衣,刺手,尖叫—灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过衣服) 第一幕 (灰姑娘在帮后母按摩肩膀) 二姐(奔入,扬动手中传单):Mom,Mom,Look!Therearesomeleaflets.Igotthemonthestreet. TheKingishavingaparty.ThePrincewilllookforawife. 一姐(托腮):Imustbechoosen,. 二姐(凭空跳舞):No,Notyou.Ihavethecharmingshape,IamtheQueen. (两姐争吵起来,继母从女儿手中拿过传单,亲吻) 继母:Oh,baby.Stop..Hewillprobablychooseoneofyou.Comeon,makeupyourself.Wehaven’tenoughtime!(瞪灰姑娘)Cinderella,whatareyoudoing?Comehere,helpyoursisters! 灰姑娘:OK,Iwill.But,mom,canIgotothepartytonight?Iwantto------ (三人敛神) 一姐:Oh,myGod!IforgotTim’shomework.Hegaveusalotofhomework..Ican’tfinish,whatshouldIdo? 二姐(拿书,指,附和):Oh,Yes,Yes.Look,execiseA,exciseB,exciseC,exciseD,exciseE,Oh,planningtree,essay,studyplan------(偷瞄灰姑娘,哭)Oh,myGod!Oh,myparty!MyPrince!Myhappyness!andthecountry’sfuture! 灰姑娘(慌乱,安慰):Mysisters,don'tcry!Ialwaysdothehomeworkforyou,ofcoursetonight! (母女三人一通忙乱后):Goodbye,ourlivelygirl! 第二幕 (魔女骑着一把几乎掉光了的扫把登场) 旁白:Oh,哈里波特! (魔女撞到灰姑娘) 灰姑娘(怒):Whoareyou? 魔女(得意):Iamthebestwitch,andthemostbeautifulwitch.Icangiveyouallthethingyouwish. 灰姑娘:Really?DoyoukownKing’sparty?Iwanttogo,but------(低头看自己的破衣服) 魔女(大笑):Don’tworry.Itiseasyforme!Look,clothes,shose,car----- 灰姑娘(面露欣喜,扑向鞋子):Oh,howbeautifulglassshoses! 魔女:Wearit,andgo! 第三幕 (富丽堂皇的大厅里,音乐飘扬,人声鼎沸.女士们翘首以待) 侍卫(击杖):WelcomethePrince. (鼓掌,欢呼) 国王(严肃):Pleasebequiet!Aseverybodyknows,todayIwillchooesabeautiful,slim,homorous,andlonghairgirlformyson----(转身,指向王子),handsome,strong,tall,andbrave! (王子做害羞状) 众女士:Howlively!Howhandsome!(做陶醉状,冲向前,将王子团团围住) (此时,飞出一女,持扇“杀出一条血路”) (王子与灰姑娘共舞,突然手机铃声响起) 王子:Who’sphone? 灰姑娘:Oh,it’smyphone!(掏手机边跳舞,边接电话)ThisisCinderella,speaking! 魔女:It12’clock,gamewillbeover,comebackquickly!Oryou’llchangeback!(开始敲钟) 灰姑娘:Oh,Imustgo!(慌忙中跑,掉了一只鞋) 王子(检起鞋,追):Wait!Youforgetgivemeyouname,andyouphonenumber! 王子(注视姑娘远去,悲情):I’velosther! 第四幕 旁白:Sincetheparty,,.Heissuedaproclamation,“Whoevertheglassshoefits,shallbewifetothePrince!” (王子带着士兵到处找人试鞋) 士兵:Pleasetrytheshoe!(女士甲试鞋)Oh,yourfootistoobig! 士兵:Pleasetrytheshoe!(女士乙试鞋)Oh,myGod,whataterriblesmell!Ofcouresnotyou!
Ⅳ 英语表演剧本 电影台词 3分钟左右
An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。
Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
唐僧:没关系,前面不远就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧。
I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。
小媳妇(做哭状):爹、妈,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老头:女儿,快走吧,不然那猪精来了,就走不了了。
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。
唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。
悟空:师傅,到了。
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从
东土大唐前往西天取经的和尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以。(别过脸去继续哭泣)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。
老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊。
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事慢慢说。
Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,今天要来跟我女儿成亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正
准备把女儿送出去逃避
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们。
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,结果都被这猪精打跑了。今天你们就躲着
别出来了吧。
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.
悟空:噢,有这么厉害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会。待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不
用管。
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.
这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定
地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了门后,露出一段红袖子。
猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了。
Darling, here I am.
站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。
八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!。
Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的
模样。
八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的。
Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.
Ⅳ 求英语微电影剧本(5-10分钟),在线等,不管是否采纳,必给好评,求英语大神帮助小弟,感激不尽!
《情感银行》应该可以。可以依次为原版,修改一下,修改成 学生在学校玩的不亦乐乎,不关心父母,不回家看看之类的适合校园的题材。
媳妇:那你马上回来Come backright now.
小唐:媳妇,等我结了手里的这个案子,我就休年假了,你先让我妈照顾你好不好
Dear,..LetMomlookafteryou.you.all
allright.媳妇:你说的是人话吗,妈现在心脏病有多严重你知道吗,如果我现在就要生了,是妈能照
顾我还是我能照顾妈,你知道这么多月,我想吃什么,我从来没跟妈说过,我就怕她提重东西累着怎么办啊
Jerkerk!!YouknowhowseriousMomMom’’sheartdisease.Ifthebabyisbornnow,Momdondon’
’tlookaftermeandthesametome.Duringthesemonths,IneveraskedMomfornothing..小唐:那你给小凤媳妇打电话
Youcancallxiaofengxiaofeng’
’swife媳妇:人家是你家保姆啊,你什么事都找人家,你好意思吗,人家今年结婚你都没去,你知
道不知道
Yeah!SheisnotyourNanny.AlwaystroubleherIdofeelshame.Andyouareabsenceofherwedding,knowornot.
小唐:你怎么那么多事啊,左右都不行Youaresoannoying,satifynothing.媳妇:是我多事还是你忙呀
AmIannoyingoryourbusyness?小唐:我是在忙呀Definitelybusyingnow.
媳妇:我给你说,现在我在给你怀孩子,这不是我一个人的事好吗
Iamnowpregnantwithyourbaby,whichisnotabusinessofmyown.Allright?
小唐:你别拿怀孩子说事啊,我现在那么忙,那么多事,你就干怀孩子这么一件事你都干不好吗
Don'ttakethebabyforexecuse,.Onlythe
babybirthyouaredoingisnotgood,itgood,it’
’spity!媳妇:你要这么说,这孩子我不生了我不生了
Ifyousayso,thebabyIdondon’’twant,donwant,don’’tgivebirthto.小唐:爱生不生
Uptoyou.
(要钱还是要孩子,我这是在干什么,疯了吗我)(Moneyorbaby,whatIhavadone,amIcrazy)
媳妇:妈,妈
Oh!Mom,Mom,Mom…
…妈:孩子,别难过,他的心里是有咱们的,他也是身不由己呀Goodkid,notupset.Withusheartinside,Heisalsoinvoluntarily妈:儿子,我是妈妈Son,thisisMom.
小唐:妈,你看看她,我辛辛苦苦在外打拼,还不是为了你们,为了孩子,可他还这么不理解
Mom,,buthealsoisnisn’’twillingtounderstandme.
妈:孩子,妈妈知道你在外很辛苦,工作压力很大,妈妈和你媳妇都很心疼你,可是,现在我们需要的不是金钱,是真真切切的关心体贴呀。孩子,给自己放个假,回来看看这个始终有亲情友情爱情所牵挂的地方吧。
Goodkid,Momknowyouyou’
’reveryhardoutside.Withthegreatpressure,webothloveyou..Kid,takeabreaktocomeback,thereisalwaysthekinship,friendshipandaffectionwithyou.小唐:妈,我知道了Mom,Igetit.
妈:孩子,别忘了在你生命中最重要的是什么,不要忘了除了工作,还有父母,妻子,和你未出生的孩子。
Kid,.,inadditiontothework,aswellasparents,wives,andyourunbornbaby.
小唐:嗯,妈,我这就回去
Hmmm,Mom,IHmmm,Mom,I’
’llbeback.(我们每个人都有两个账户,在银行的储存金钱,在心里的储存情感,这两个账户就像沙漏
的两端,是一种对抗的状态,。当我们只顾积累金钱的时候,情感就在透支)
(Weallhavetwoaccountsinthebank,onestoresmoney,.,astateofconfrontation.,emotionisoverdraftted...)
(十年前,我来到一个陌生的城市,这个陌生的城市让我熟悉;十年后,我回到了一个熟悉的城市,这个熟悉的城市让我陌生。当我们在陌生的城市打拼的时候
,不要忘记,你在熟悉的城市里,有你白发苍苍的父母,等你回家的妻子,还有同你一起长大的挚友)
(Tenyearsago,Icametoastrangecity,.Tenyearslater,Icomebacktoafamiliarcity,.Whenwestruggle
toworkinastrangecity,doncity,don’
’tforget,inafamiliarcity,thereisyourparentswithgrey-haried,.)
(根据职场研究报告,98.3%的职场人因为公工作忙,而不得不减少陪伴家人的时间,我们是否应该仔细思考:工作,到底是为了什么?不要让工作阻挡我们回家的脚步,停下来,留住爱)
(,98.3,98.ebusywork..Work,whatismeanfor?Donfor?Don’’tletworkpreventusthehomesteps,pleasestayhere,keepthepreciouslove.)
工作和生活压力非常大。适当的时候,合理的节制物欲,给自己的心情放个假,回到那个始终有亲情友情爱情所牵挂的地方看看,或许你就会有更多的快乐、幸福和动力。这会形成一种激发年轻人更好前行的良性循环。毕竟只有平衡好事业和家庭,这样才能更好的工作和生活。.Appropriately,reasonable
temperancedesires,abreakforyourmood,,friendshipandaffectionwithyou.Maybeyouwillhavemoreenjoyness,happinessandpower..,.
因为工作牺牲了太多太多本应该有的情感,大学同窗结婚,也许因为工作,我们想,哎,算了吧,有那么多工作呢,请假又不知道要耽误多少事儿扣多少钱了。家里老人过寿,我们想,算了吧,年年都过,今年工作刚开始,今年就不回去了,明年再说吧。。。可是就在这一次次的算了吧中我们与这些人越走越远,因为我们不知道我们是否错过了大学同窗最美好也是最需要你祝福的时刻,我们更不知道明年是否还有机会给老人过寿。
.,maybebecauseofthejob,wethink,oh,passedit,there'ssomuchworktodo,.Theolderhavethebirthday,passedit,,Iwillnotgoback,tillnextyear...,becausewedon',,wedon'.
时下,诸多年轻人为了家庭、事业、理想……而纷纷出外打拼,在辛苦忙碌的同时,却不得不面对工作与家庭的各种现实问题纠葛,上有老、下有小、中间还有老婆的家庭格局,正在受到残酷的工作压力和社会现实所逼迫,何去何从,如何家庭工作兼顾都是摆在现在人面前的无法回避的问题。
Nowadays,,career,
dream...,andinhardbusyatthesametime,,thesandwich,middleandable,wifeoffamilypattern,,wheretogo,.
《情感银行》中男主人公小唐就是这样一个代表。他从一个熟悉的城市来到一个陌生的城市,为了能给自己的家庭带来更富足的生活而不断努力和拼搏。小唐在繁忙的工作之余,却疏忽了对家人的关爱,甚至是在妻子怀孕、母亲病重、好友结婚的时候也未能守候在旁。矛盾像一座火山在小唐和他的妻子之间无预兆的爆发,同时引起母亲心脏病突发住院……在面对着生活与工作压力和各种困惑与纠葛,小唐在对家庭的内疚与自责的感情漩涡中激烈的挣扎、彷徨……最终,他选择了为情感银行付出努力――回家,同时抛出的情感银行、情感帐户也被强烈关注和热议。
Ⅵ 求英文电影配音片段 2人
魂断蓝桥 可以让一个女生扮男主角 我们班上有人演过 效果不错
Ⅶ 《灰姑娘》英文版的剧本
英文版灰姑娘剧本音乐剧本 灰姑娘英语剧本第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace. (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打开信看) (欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (试鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(变美丽)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!)
Ⅷ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话
值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。