㈠ 英文电影《放牛班的春天》中10句口语表达
You can't say, there are things worth trying.
你不能说,有些事情值得一试。
Never give up, always have hope in front waiting for.
永不放弃,总有希望在前面等待。
At that moment, I feel every inch of skin with joy and optimism, I want to say to the world, but who can hear?
在那一刻,我感觉每一寸皮肤用欢乐和乐观,我想对这个世界说,但谁能听到吗?
No one know of my existence, the great artist the mirror to see their true: my name is clement Matthew, failed musician, failed.
没有人知道我的存在,伟大的艺术家镜子看到自己真正的:我的名字叫克莱门特马太,失败的音乐家,失败了。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每颗心需要爱,需要温柔,大方,需要理解。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每一颗心都需要爱,需要温柔,需要宽容,需要理解。
Every child comes from the pure innocence of place, never should be the very cherish the treasure.每一个孩子都来自纯净无邪的地方,永远都应该是人间万分疼惜的珍宝。
㈡ 急求40个经典英语电影台词
一共22+20=42句台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970
14,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
15,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
16,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
17,《海上钢琴师》
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
陆上的人喜欢寻根究底,虚度很多的光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的迟来,夏天担心冬天的将至。所以你们不停到处去追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方。我并不羡慕。
18, All that city. You just couldn’t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn’t see. You understand that? What I didn’t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。
19,Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They’re not infinite. You’re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play. That’s God’s piano.
拿钢琴来说.键盘有始亦有终。你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?那是上帝的键盘啊!
20,Did you see the streets? There’re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don’t even know where it comes to an end. Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
你看到那数不清的街道吗?如何只选择其中一条去走?一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?
21,《搏击俱乐部》
Advertising has its taste in cars and clothes. Working jobs we hate
so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of
history. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great
depression. Our great war’s a spiritual war. Our great depression
is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won’t. We’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very
pissed off.
广告诱惑我们买车子,衣服,于是拼命工作买不需要的东西,我们是被历史
遗忘的一代,没有目的,没有地位,没有世界大战,没有经济大恐慌,我们的
大战只是心灵之战,我们的恐慌只是我们的生活。我们从小看电视,相信有一
天会成为富翁,明星或摇滚巨星,但是我们不会。那是我们渐渐面对的现实,
我们非常非常愤怒。
22,You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,银行存款并不能代表你,你开的车也不能代表你,皮夹里
的东西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡众生中的其中一个.
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
㈢ 求随便三部英文电影的英文对白!每部5句话!英语作业!
《卡萨布兰卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.
4,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
《阿甘正传》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我对战争不了解,但我知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
《加菲猫》
1,Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多.
㈣ 跪求、欧美电影的经典英文表达、
《罗马假日》(Roman Holiday)
某国王室的安妮公主作为王位继承人将出访欧洲的各大城市,消息传出,引起了极大的轰动。欧洲之行的最后一站是罗马,安妮公主很想尽情地饱览一下她的优美风光,可侍从们以公主身份高贵、不宜在黎民百姓面前抛头露面为由拒绝了,并给她注射了镇静剂,公主假装睡着了,待侍从们出去后,她偷偷越窗溜了出来。然而没逛多久,医生给她注射的镇静剂就发生了效力,她在广场附近喷水池边的一条长椅上迷迷糊糊地睡着了。 这时,美国新闻社的穷记者乔·布莱德里恰好经过这里,以为这是一个在狂欢中被灌醉的少女,就租了一辆出租车想把她送回家,可是公主睡得特别沉,怎么也叫不醒,无奈,乔只好把她带回了自己的住所。 第二天,报纸上的特别公告使乔意识到他带回的少女就是安妮公主,于是他欣喜若狂,打算写一篇关于公主内幕的独家报道。公主醒后发现了陌生的乔,乔连忙解释,公主才安心了。她向乔借了一些钱,然后告别了他,又到罗马大街上闲逛了。 乔连忙给他的摄影师朋友欧文打电话,同时跟踪公主,在花园广场上佯装和她偶遇,便自告奋勇地要为公主做导游,骑着摩托车带着她游览罗马城……
公主的失踪引起了人们的惊慌,国王秘密派出了许多便衣四处寻找公主的下落。乔带领公主来到水上舞厅参加舞会时被便衣警察发现了,他们请公主和他们回去,而公主坚决不肯,警察们要强行绑架她回去,乔和欧文同他们厮打起来,而任性调皮的公主也大打出手,十分开心。趁着混乱,乔带着公主逃之夭夭…… 一天过去了,公主终于要回宫了,可此时她和乔发现彼此间擦出了爱的火花,坠入了情网。怎奈公主毕竟是公主,平民终究是平民,两人只能依依惜别。乔抛弃功成名就之良机,将照片送予公主留念,在深情的四目对望中,公主轻轻地对乔说了声再见……
http://ke..com/view/17623.htm?fr=ala0_1_1
人鬼情未了
剧情介绍
山姆渐渐地学会了如何使用力量。他常常游荡于莫莉的周围,时刻保护着她,但却无法交流。为了制止卡尔,他找到了一位能与幽灵沟通的灵媒奥塔,并通过她与莫莉取得联系。起初莫莉并不相信。但事实终于使她感受到了山姆的存在。然而深深相爱的两个人却无法直接接触和交流。为了保护莫莉,惩罚凶手,山姆对卡尔展开了报复。他取出了被卡尔窃取的巨款,并且使卡尔的几个手下遭到了报应。气急败坏的卡尔想要伤害莫莉。幸亏奥塔和山姆及时赶到。面对充满了仇恨的幽灵,卡尔终于自取灭亡。完成了心愿的山姆终即将前往天堂。在消失之前,莫莉终于见到了显出身形的山姆。两人的告别之吻使人不禁潸然泪下。
http://ke..com/view/77847.htm?fr=ala0_1_1
闻香识女人
年轻的学生查理(克里斯奥唐纳饰)无意间目睹了几个学生准备戏弄校长的过程,校长让他说出恶作剧的主谋,否则将予以处罚。查理带着烦恼来到退伍军人史法兰中校(埃尔·帕西诺饰)家中做周末兼职。中校曾经是林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊总统的幕僚,经历过战争和许多挫折,在一次意外事故中双眼被炸瞎。他整天在家里无所事事,失去了生活下去的勇气和信心。他准备用尽最后的精力享受一次美好的生活。他带着查理出游、吃佳肴、开飞车、跳探戈、住豪华酒店……然后想就此结束自己的生命。 查理竭力阻止了中校的自杀行为,从此他们之间萌生如父子般的感情。史法兰也找回了生活下去的勇气和力量。影片最后史法兰在学校礼堂激昂演说,挽救了查理的前途,讽刺了学校的伪善。二人在互相鼓舞中得到重生。 长期的失明生活使得史法兰中校对听觉和嗅觉异常敏感,甚至能靠闻对方的香水味道识别其身高、发色乃至眼睛的颜色。其实这都源于他对生活的深刻理解和感悟。
电影版《简·爱》
内容简介:女主人公简·爱从小失去父母,寄养在舅母家里,虽然百般努力,但仍然难以讨得舅母的喜欢。后来,她被送进慈善学校,在极其恶劣的条件下坚持学习。慈善学校毕业后,简·爱鼓起勇气迎接新生活,应聘到桑菲尔德庄园当家庭教师。就在她获得爱情的时候,一桩隐瞒了15年的秘密使婚礼成为泡影……
http://ke..com/view/45679.htm?fromenter=%BC%F2.%B0%AE&fr=ala0_1_1#3_1
《蝴蝶梦引》原名《吕蓓卡》
剧情简介
影片从梦中的女主人公---第一人称的'我'回忆往事开始。夜里,我又梦回曼陀丽。面对这堆被焚的中世纪建筑废墟,我又想起很多过去…… 那是从法国开始的。做为'陪伴'的我随范霍夫太太来到蒙特卡洛。 一天,在海边我看到一个在陡崖边徘徊的男子。我以为他要投海,就叫出了声。他向我投来愤怒的一瞥。我知道我想错了,他可真是一个怪人。 很巧,他竟同我们住在同一个饭店里。从范霍夫太太那里,我知道他是著名的曼陀丽庄园的主人德温特先生。他的妻子——美丽的吕蓓卡去年划船淹死了。也许这就是他这样怪的原因吧。 因为感冒,范霍夫太太又请了一位护士。我自由了,同德温特先生见面也就多了。我们共进午餐,一起散步、跳舞。我告诉他我的一切,他却淡淡地提起他的曼陀丽……多次的见面,多次的交谈,我们彼此吸引着。爱就这样萌发了! 可是,范霍夫太太却要赶着去参加女儿的订婚仪式。我立刻去找德温特。 当我告诉他我是来告别的时候,他久久地望着我,向我求婚。就在我不知所措之中,我们离开了法国,作为德温特夫人回到曼德利庄园。 一进庄园,我好像处处看见吕蓓卡的身影。无论是屋里的摆设还是家具上,都留下了'吕蓓卡'的名字。 管家丹佛斯太太又是那样令人厌恶。冰冷的脸,冷酷的心,对于吕蓓卡她有一种可怕的崇敬,她每天整理吕蓓卡的房间,布置得和其生前一样。似乎我在她眼里只是一只丑小鸭,而吕蓓卡却是天鹅。这事刺伤了我,使我惶惑。 德温特却又好像不愿提起吕蓓卡,也许是他不愿引起内心的怀念。我不愿德温特难过,也就不问。一天,无意间我找到了吕蓓卡海边的小屋,他让我别去,我问为什么。他竟粗暴地回答:'我痛恨那个地方。' 从管帐的弗兰克先生那里,我知道了那小屋是吕蓓卡常去的地方,去年她被淹死了,德温特难过地把尸体认领回来。我决定用爱来帮助丈夫从不幸中摆脱出来。 为了使德温特高兴,我决定举行一次盛大的化妆舞会。当我正为出席舞会的礼服发愁时,丹佛斯太太建议我用走廊上一幅画像中少妇所穿礼服的样式。当我身着礼服出现在客人们面前,大家失声叫道“吕蓓卡!”德温特以及他的姐姐惊呆了,他双手捂着脸呵斥道:“快把这套衣服给我换掉。”我痛不欲生地跑回屋里。 就在我丧魂落魄的时候,外面突然升起了两颗信号弹。原来潜水员在海底发现了一条沉船,上面有一具女尸,有人认出那是吕蓓卡的小船。 第二天,德温特不见了。我到处找,终于在海边木屋里找到了他。我为昨天的事向他道歉,他却痛苦地说:“晚了……太晚了。”然后他告诉我:吕蓓卡虽然美丽,却放荡成性,生活淫乱,勾引过许多男人,还跟表哥费尔发生过关系。结婚4天,他知道了吕蓓卡的一切,却又为了家族的荣誉、为了年轻人的面子,表面上保持这种所谓的夫妻关系。一次德温特终于无法容忍她在小屋里同费弗尔幽会,到小屋里找她。她一个人在那儿,告诉他她已经怀孕;还挑衅地问他是不是为这个孩子要杀了她。德温特大怒,正要打她,她却被绊了一下,一头倒了下去,死了。于是德温特把尸体放在小木船上,将它沉入海底,又冒认了后来出现的一具女尸。 真相大白了,我们的心相通了。 法庭上吕蓓卡的表哥费弗尔一定要置德温特于死地为决。决定要去找吕蓓卡的医生贝克大夫,以证实德温特是为了吕蓓卡怀了别人的孩子而杀了她。 警长和德温特等人来到贝克大夫那里,证实了吕蓓卡是得了晚期的癌症而最后一次来看病的。费弗尔失败了。 当我们快活地赶回家时,只见一片大火。丹佛斯太太发疯了,放起火来,她不愿看到她的偶像就这样失败了。 在大火前,我和德温特拥抱在一起……
http://ke..com/view/162814.htm?fr=ala0_1_1
这以上是经典影片,很详细介绍的网址
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
㈤ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。
2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。
4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”
6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。
7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?
10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”
㈥ 英文电影里的情话告白
「 言简意赅型 」 You had me at Hello. — Jerry Maguire 第一次见面时,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》 You make me want to be a better man. — As Good As It Gets 你让我想成为更好的人。——《尽善尽美》 I like you very much. Just as you are. — Bridget Jones Diary 我很喜欢你,就是现在的你。——《BJ 单身日记》 「 情真意切型 」 I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. — 50 First Dates 我非常爱你,也许比任何人的爱情都要强烈。——《初恋50次》 You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. — Shakespeare in Love 你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋谢,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》 Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays. — Amelie 要是没有你,今天的心情将会像昨日的头皮屑一样琐碎。——《天使爱美丽》 「 滔滔不绝型 」 I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours. — Sense and Sensibility 我来这里并没有抱任何期望,只是为了表明我的心意。现在我有完全的'自由来告诉你,我的心已经并将永远属于你。——《理智与情感》 I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. — The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring 我宁愿和你共度一生,也不愿意面对永生不死的孤寂。——《指环王1: 魔戒再现》 You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. — Pride and Prejudice 你已经给我施了魔法,从身体到灵魂。我爱你、爱你、爱你。从今天开始,我再也不想与你分离。——《傲慢与偏见》 英文电影里的情话告白2 1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前是谁。 2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry没有男人或女人值得你流泪,值得的那位不会让你哭泣。 3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一个真正的朋友是向你伸出手,触动你心灵的人。 4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。 5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快乐也不要皱眉,因为你永远不知道谁会爱上你的笑容。 6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但对于某人你可能是世界。 7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因为完结而哭泣,要为曾经发生而微笑。 8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人。 9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最预计不到的时候出现的。 10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。 表白情话英语句子怎么说 英文带翻译 1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有个人时时想念着惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。 2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 3、First impression of you is most lasting.对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。 4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。 5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 见到你的那一瞬间,我就爱上你了。 英文电影里的情话告白3 一、英文表白情话 1、你一笑,我整颗心都融化了。 When you smile, my whole heart melts. 2我想每天睁开眼都看到你。 I want to see you every day with my eyes open. 3、有你在的地方,我就觉得那是家。 Where you are, I think that is home. 4、喜欢你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜欢。 It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you. 5、每天醒来,看到你和阳光都在,就是我设想的未来。 Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision. 6、我希望,我们不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。 I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other. 7、就算你容易迟暮,白发苍苍,我还是为牵着你的手,给你我的温柔。 Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness. 8、陪着你疯,陪着你笑,陪着你哭。这一辈子我都会陪着你,直到老去。 Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old. 二、史上最美十句英文情话 1、You mean the world to me.你对我来说,就是全世界。 2、The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。 3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜欢的人啊,他有一身的温暖。 4、Want to say too much to say to him.想说的话太多 一辈子慢慢给他说。 5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.执子之手,与子偕老。 6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩! 7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。 8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想! 9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。 10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!
㈦ 一些英语电影经典台词.谢谢
经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙�6�1白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
㈧ 英语电影里的中英文句子五个
After all, tomorrow is another day.
明天又是新的一天 (飘)
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会得到什么 (阿甘正传)
If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.
他要是能够意识到自己成了孤儿,命运如何全得看教区委员和贫民救济处官员会不会发慈悲,可能还会哭得更响亮一些。(雾都孤儿)
Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样?
Always like this.
总是如此。
(这个杀手不太冷)
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。(肖申克的救赎)
㈨ 英语电影中的十句英文谚语加翻译
1.爱屋樱伍及乌 Love me,love my dog.2.百闻不如一见 Seeing is believing.3.比上不足比下有余 worse off than some,better off than many; to fall short of the best,but be better than the worst.4.笨鸟先飞 A slow sparrow should make an early start.5.不眠之夜 white night 6.不以物喜不以己悲 not pleased by external gains,not saddened by personnal losses 7.不遗高拿余力 spare no effort; go all out; do one's best 8.不打不脊念或成交 No discord,no concord.9.拆东墙补西墙 rob Peter to pay Paul 10.辞旧迎新 bid farewell to the old and usher in the new; ring out the old year and ring in the new