导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 怦然心动电影台词中英文

怦然心动电影台词中英文

发布时间:2024-10-23 07:17:08

『壹』 怦然心动英文经典台词

随着社会一步步向前发展,我们需要用到台词的情形越来越多,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。究竟什么样的台词才是好的台词呢?下面是我帮大家整理的怦然心动英文经典台词,欢迎阅读与收藏。

《怦然心动》电影你看过吗?还记得里面的经典台词都有哪些吗?以下是我整理的怦然心动英文经典台词,欢迎参考阅读!

The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。

The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的.初吻就要来了吗?

- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。

- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。

The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。

Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。

One’s character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。

Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

我们中有些人平庸无为,有些人锦衣华服,有些人虚有其表,但偶尔你也会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你遇上TA,一切都无与伦比。

The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?

And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。

『贰』 电影《怦然心动》中有哪些经典台词

1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越为眼前的风景所惊叹。

2、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。


9、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?

『叁』 《怦然心动》经典台词英文有哪些

1、Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin, some in gloss。But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare。

我们生命中会遇到很多人,有的黯淡无光,有的色彩艳丽,有的光彩照人。但是偶尔,你也会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人。当你真的遇到,其他人就此变成匆匆浮云。

2、The first day i met Bryce Loskii flipped。It was those eyes,something in those dazzling eyes。

见到布莱斯·洛斯基的第一眼,我便心动了,他的眼眸让我深陷其中。

3、I had flipped,completely。

我迷上了她,彻底迷上了她。

4、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。

有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

5、I can’t stop thinking about her。

我就是忍不住想她。

6、All my life I’ve been waiting for that kiss。

我这辈子都在等那个吻。

7、I blessed a day I found you。

感谢上天让我遇见你。

『肆』 求电影怦然心动台词中英文对照版,完整的。谢谢

经典就好 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。

『伍』 求《怦然心动》的中英台词额……

他和我聊各式各样的事情
He told me all sorts of things.
比如他怎么找到一份运输干草的工作,比如他后悔自己没有完成大学学业
like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
有天,他出人意料地问
Then one day he surprised me.
你和对门那个布莱斯是怎么回事啊?
What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?没什么啊
What do you mean? Nothing.
父:哦,那就好,是我想多了
Oh, okay .My mistake.
朱莉:你为什么这么想?
Why would you even think that?
父:没什么,只是你成天把他挂在嘴边
No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.
朱莉:我有吗?I do?
父:是啊
Mm-hm.
朱莉:我不知道I
don't know.
我想是因为他那双眼睛,或者是他的微笑
I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.
父:那他这个人如何?
But what about him?
朱莉:什么?
What?
父:你必须看到整体
You have to look at the whole landscape.
朱莉:什么意思?
What does that mean?
父:一幅画可不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一头牛只是一头牛
A cow by itself is just a cow.
草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地
A meadow by itself is just grass,
透过树枝的阳光,也不过是一束光线而已
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
但是你将它们组合在一起
But you put them all together...
却美的不可思议
and it can be magic.
爸爸的话,我一知半解
I didn't really understand what he was saying
直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐树上
until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.
当时我是想取一个风筝
I was rescuing a kite.
风筝挂在很高的树上,我从未爬到那么高的地方
It was a long way up ,higher than I'd ever been.
我爬得越高,风景就越发曼妙迷人
And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.
我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.
我忍不住深呼吸
I couldn't stop breathing it in...
让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息
filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
从那一刻起,那里就成为我最喜欢的地方
From that moment on ,that became my spot.
我可以坐在树上几个小时
I could sit there for hours,
看着这个世界
just looking out at the world.
有时候,日落是粉红或紫色,
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.
有时候,橙色的余辉点燃地平线的晚霞
And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.
就是在某个那样的日落中
It was ring one of those sunsets
我开始明白我爸爸所说的“整体大于部分之和”
that my father's idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.
有时候,我会起得特别早,只为了在树上看日出
Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.
就这样,我哭了整整两个星期
I must've cried for two weeks straight.
虽然我仍坚持去学校
Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...
但感觉什么事情都不重要
but nothing seemed to matter.
但无论我怎么做,我就是忘不了那棵树
But no matter what I did ,I couldn't stop thinking about it.
父:你还好吧
are you okay
朱莉:那只是棵树
it was just a tree
父:不,那不只是棵树
no ,it wasn't just a tree
我希望你永远不要忘记在树上的感觉
i never want you to forget how you feel when you were up there.
那幅画是我每天清晨醒来第一个看见的事物
It was the first thing I saw every morning...
也是我每天睡前看到的最后一件事物
and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.
当我不再面对画落泪时
And once I could look at it without crying...
我看到的不再仅仅是一棵树
I saw more than the tree
我开始懂了在树上的那些时光对我的意义
and what being up there meant to me.
我觉得自己的世界观发生了变化
I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
禁不住想,我对布莱斯的感觉是不是也变了呢
And I wondered ,did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
外公:我们当中的有些人平庸,有些人像缎子一样光彩照人,有些人浮华于外表
Some of us get dipped in flat...some in satin...some in gloss.
但有一天,你会遇到一个如彩虹般灿烂的人
But every once in a while...you find someone who's iridescent.
当你遇到这个人,
And when you do...
其他人都只是浮云而已
nothing will ever compare.
我们边劳动边聊天
And the whole time we worked ,we talked.
他想知道关于那棵梧桐树的故事
He wanted to know more about the sycamore tree.
而且他完全明白“整体大于部分之和”的意思!
He knew exactly what it meant about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.
他说这就和人一样
He said it was the same with people
但是,对于人而言,有时候“整体反而不如部分之和”
but sometimes with people ,the whole could be less.
我觉得这个观点很有趣
I thought that was pretty interesting.
我开始带着这一观点观察小学以来认识的同学
I started looking at people I'd known since elementary school...
试着发现他们整个人是大于还是小于他们的各个部分之和
trying to figure out if they were more or less than the sum of their parts.
Chet说的对,大部分的人,整体而言都不如他们的各部分之和
Chet was right. A lot of them were less.
所有的同学中,只有布莱斯我不敢确定
Of all my classmates, the one person I couldn't seem to place was Bryce.
如果是以前,我肯定毫不犹豫地说,布莱斯一定是大于部分之和
Until recently, I would've said with absolute certainty...
但是现在,我不确定了. But now I wasn't so sure

『陆』 《怦然心动》经典台词有哪些

1、 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

我们中有些人平庸无为,有些人锦衣华服,有些人虚有其表,但偶尔你也会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你遇上TA,一切都无与伦比。

2、I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.

我从没有因为住在哪里而自卑,也没有太多地想过贫穷,我知道我们不富裕,但我感觉我没有错过任何东西。

3、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

4、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,越为眼前的风景所惊叹。

5、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.

她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。

6、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有些人会渐露平庸,有些人会小有所成,还有人会出类拔萃,但偶尔才会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你真正遇到,就发现其他都是浮云。

7、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。

『柒』 《怦然心动》经典台词,中英文对照!

在《怦然心动》中,电影里的经典台词揭示了许多深刻的人生哲理。例如,一句“我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人”,英文版表达了The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view,让人感受到追求中的惊喜和欣赏。

“梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受”,中文与英文对照为Because of that, one of them will always be unhappy,揭示了生活中不可避免的矛盾与选择。

“这 种 女 孩 是 可 遇 不 可 求 的 ”,英文版本是Well, a girl like that doesn’t live next door to everyone,强调了理想伴侣的难得和珍贵。

“有 时 候 ,起 初 的 隐 忍 可 以 避 免 一 路 的 疼 痛 ”,表明了忍耐的重要性:Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。

关于爱情与努力的关系,“我们会喜欢谁,喜欢的人会不会喜欢自己,这是努力就可以改变的吗?”则是Who we will like, and whether the people we like us, can we change it with hard work的探讨。

“感谢上天让我遇见你”,I blessed a day I found you,表达了对美好际遇的感激。

主人公的生活态度也值得一提,“我从来没有因为住在哪里而自卑,也没有太多地想过贫穷”,I never been embarrassed by where I have lived before. I also never really thought about money,体现了内心的平和与满足。

电影中的画面也富有哲理,“一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的”,A painting is more than the sum of its parts,象征着整体大于部分的智慧。

最后,一句“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,有人金玉其外,而败絮其中”,Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in while you find someone who’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare,描绘了人生中遇见那个独特彩虹般的瞬间。

『捌』 《怦然心动》经典台词,中英文对照!

1. 高空视角的惊奇


每一次攀高,眼前的风景仿佛打开了一个全新的世界,让我惊叹不已。那壮丽的视野,如同一幅细腻的画卷,让我更加欣赏这世界的美丽。


2. 理想与现实的抉择


梦想与现实的碰撞,犹如两极之间,总有一人要背负起这份无法调和的冲突。然而,正是这种不完美,塑造了我们成长的轨迹。


3. 珍稀的存在


世间如你这般独特的存在,是命运的馈赠,而非寻常之人的邂逅。这样的女孩,如同璀璨星辰,罕见而珍贵。


4. 初时忍耐,长远之痛


有时候,我们宁愿承受一时的不适,以换取未来可能的无尽痛苦。这是一份智慧的选择,也是生活的智慧。


5. 爱情的试炼与努力


爱情的归属,是否由我们的努力决定?我们是否能通过付出改变命运的天平?这是一个值得深思的问题,或许答案就藏在我们的心底。


6. 感恩遇见的奇迹


我感谢命运的馈赠,让我在某个平凡的日子里,遇见了你,犹如璀璨的星辰照亮了我的世界。


7. 对生活的坦然与满足


我从不因居所而自卑,也不曾把贫穷看作生活的局限。我知道,即使不富裕,我们拥有的,却是无价的充实与幸福。


8. 艺术的魔力与和谐


一幅画,不仅仅是单个元素的堆砌。牛只是牛,草地是草地,阳光只是光线。然而,当它们融合在一起,便能化作超越平凡的魔力。


9. 日落的启示


那些日落时的色彩变幻,从视觉的震撼深入内心,让我理解了父亲的话——整体,超越部分,是生活的真谛。


10. 独特的魅力


人生如万花筒,我们各自闪耀。有些人平淡无奇,有些人如彩虹般绚烂。当你遇到那个独特的他/她,其他的一切,都只能黯然失色。

阅读全文

与怦然心动电影台词中英文相关的资料

热点内容
周星驰搞笑电影全集粤语赌神 浏览:649
大鹏看电影砍价 浏览:932
篮球电影大全关于kd的 浏览:587
童年往事台湾电影免费观看 浏览:732
你是妈妈吗电影完整版 浏览:729
电影平安中国守护者演员表 浏览:896
格林家族电影院什么时候出 浏览:684
银河剧场版完整版电影 浏览:961
法国电影朋友之间 浏览:981
电影院坐第六排最好 浏览:395
美容尸电影下载泰国 浏览:402
励志教肓大电影小学生 浏览:353
法国电影史泰龙主演种马 浏览:454
什么人妻美国电影 浏览:856
网站同步看电影 浏览:43
怦然心动电影台词中英文 浏览:10
皮凯丘电影叫什么名字 浏览:783
日本人把电影叫做什么名字 浏览:584
周润发导演电影有哪些电影好看的电影好看 浏览:799
关于印度一部关于教育的电影 浏览:346