导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 寒假期间有什么好看英文电影

寒假期间有什么好看英文电影

发布时间:2024-08-19 10:45:27

Ⅰ 英语学习资料:春节福利:寒假不可错过的几部好电影

I, Tonya

《我,花样女王》

Tonya Harding is one of figure skating’s most notorious figures. Now we get her side of the story in I, Tonya – was she or was she not involved in the conspiracy to club her main petition, Nancy Kerrigan, in the lead-up to the 1994 Winter Olympics? As played by Margot Robbie, who BBC Culture film critic Caryn James said “gives the film its heart” in her four-star review, Harding is a sympathetic, if far from saintly, figure. The film, presented at times like a mockumentary with the actors playing real-life Harding associates talking directly into the camera as if they’re being interviewed, shows the abuse and poverty the figure skater suffered growing up. Allison Janney, as Harding’s foul-mouthed, violent mother, is a leading contender for best supporting actress at the Academy Awards on 4 March. If its script is a little too “on the nose” at times, it’s an arresting vision of an athlete who tried, and failed, to live and pete on her own terms. Released February 1 in Singapore and Russia, February 9 in Mexico and February 23 in the UK and Spain. (Credit: Neon)

坦雅.哈丁是花样滑冰界最臭名昭著的人物之一。现在我们可以从电影《我,花样女王》中从她的角度了解到故事的另外一面-她是否参与了1994年冬奥会前夕棍棒攻击主要竞争对手南茜.克里根的阴谋?BBC文化频道的影评人卡琳.詹姆斯给了这部电影四星,她在评论中写道,玛格特.罗比的表演“让这部电影有了灵魂”,罗比扮演的哈丁令人同情,虽然她远不是个圣人。电影展示了哈丁在成长过程中所承受的虐待和贫困。这部电影有时会采用伪纪录片的形式,扮演哈丁同伴的演员们直接对着镜头说话,仿佛正在接受采访。扮演哈丁毒舌又暴力的母亲的艾莉森.珍妮将有望角逐3月4日的奥斯卡最佳女配角。尽管剧本在某些部分会显得有点太过巧合,但依然有趣地讲述了一个女运动员用自己的方式去尝试、失败、生活和竞争的故事。影片于2月1日在新加坡和俄罗斯上映,2月9日在墨西哥上映,2月23日在英国和西班牙上映。(资料来源:Neon公司)

Early Man

《早期人类》

Nick Park might not be a well-known name outside of the UK, but, as the creator of Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep, he is one of the most influential figures in the history of animation. A four-time Oscar winner, Park is directing his first feature film since Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit 13 years ago. Early Man, which pits proud young caveman Dug (Eddie Redmayne) and his wild boar Hognob (Park himself) against the wily machinations of Lord Nooth (Tom Hiddleston), who’s entered the Bronze Age faster than Dug’s tribe and wants to conquer them with his superior weaponry. Released February 1 in Greece, February 8 in Brazil and Croatia and February 16 in the US (Credit: StudioC *** )

尼克.帕克在英国以外也许不是很出名,但是他创作了《超级无敌掌门狗》和《小羊肖恩》,是动画史上最有影响力的人物之一。曾获得过四次奥斯卡奖的帕克在执导《超级无敌掌门狗:人兔的诅咒》13年后,首次导演动画长片。在《早期人类》中,骄傲的年轻穴居人达格(小雀斑配音)和他的野猪霍格诺布(帕克配音)对抗部落统领驽斯(抖森配音)的阴谋诡计。驽斯的部落比达格的部落早一步进入了青铜时代,驽斯想用他的高级武器征服对方。影片将于2月1日在希腊上映,2月8日在巴西和克罗地亚上映,2月16日在美国上映。(资料来源:StudioC *** 公司)

Annihilation

《湮灭》

Alex Garland dazzled audiences with Ex Machina, a sci-fi indie with a $15m budget but a $150m look. He’s back with another genre-expanding inquiry perched somewhere between science and fantasy with Annihilation, an adaptation of the 2014 Jeff VanderMeer novel about a soldier grievously injured on a plot of land cut off from civilisation and strangely altered by extraterrestrial forces, and his scientist wife who ventures inside the alien zone looking for a way to save him. Oscar Isaac plays the hu *** and, and Natalie Portman is his brainy spouse – with Tessa Thompson playing another scientist. Expect your brain to be teased and your eyes to pop. Released February 22 in Brazil, Hong Kong and Israel and February 23 in the US and UK. (Credit: Paramount Pictures)

亚历克斯.加兰曾用科幻片《机械姬》征服了观众,这部独立电影用1500万美元的成本拍出了1.5亿美元的效果。如今他又带着另一部介于科幻和奇幻之间的跨题材电影回归了。《湮灭》改编自2014年杰夫?范德米尔的小说,小说讲的是一个士兵不幸在一个与世隔绝之地受伤,并被外力离奇改变,他的科学家妻子冒险进入这块世外荒野,寻找能够救他的办法。奥斯卡.伊萨克扮演丈夫,而娜塔莉.波特曼扮演他聪慧的妻子,泰莎.汤普森扮演另外一名科学家。这将是一次脑洞大开、目瞪口呆的观影体验。影片将于2月22日在巴西、中国香港和以色列上映,2月23日在美国和英国上映。(资料来源:派拉蒙影业)

Black Panther

《黑豹》

The Marvel Cinematic Universe turns 10 this year, and they’re kicking off their second decade with what may be their coolest film yet: Black Panther, the story of the king of Wakanda – in Marvel lore, the most technologically sophisticated nation on earth – and his exploits moonlighting as a superhero. A largely black cast is made up of such heavyweights as Chadwick Boseman (who dons the title character’s claws), Lupita Nyong’o (who leads Wakanda’s all-female special forces team), Danai Gurira, Daniel Kaluuya, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker and Michael B Jordan (as the oft-shirtless villain Killmonger). Its director, Ryan Coogler, blew audiences and critics away with Fruitvale Station and Creed and possesses an ability to wed deep emotion to virtuosic camerawork – aided by cinematographer Rachel Morrison, who just became the first woman ever nominated for best cinematography at the Oscars. And on top of this, there’s a Kendrick Lamar-proced tie-in album! Released February 13 in the UK and Taiwan and February 16 in the US, Canada, India and Pakistan (Credit: Marvel Studios)

漫威电影宇宙今年就10岁了,他们即将用最酷的电影开启第二个十年:《黑豹》。影片讲述的是瓦坎达国王和他 *** 充当超级英雄的故事,在漫威神话中,瓦坎达是地球上技术最先进的国家。该片卡司大部分为黑人演员,有查德维克.博斯曼(饰演黑豹)、露皮塔.尼永奥(领导瓦坎达的女子特种部队)、丹娜.奎里拉、丹尼尔.卡卢亚、安吉拉.贝塞特、弗雷斯特.惠特克和迈克尔.B.乔丹(饰演经常 *** 上身的反派克尔芒戈)。导演瑞恩.库格勒曾用《弗鲁特维尔车站》和《奎迪》等电影征服了观众和评论界,他擅长让深沉的感情与影视作品交织在一起。他的搭档是电影摄影师瑞秋.莫里森,莫里森前不久刚成为首位获得奥斯卡最佳摄影提名的女性。除此以外,该电影还有肯德里克.拉马尔制作的配套专辑!影片将于2月13日在英国和中国台湾上映,2月16日在美国、加拿大、印度和巴基斯坦上映。(资料来源:漫威影业)

The 15:17 to Paris

《15点17分,启程巴黎》

Not even time can stop Clint Eastwood. To put this singular career in perspective: Eastwood was the star of a top-rated US TV series, Rawhide, in the 1950s – and he managed to direct the top-grossing film of 2014 in American Sniper. No one else can lay claim to being so relevant for so long. His new effort behind the camera is based on the true story of the US servicemen and their friend who, while on leave, foiled a would-be assailant on an express train from Belgium to Paris. The twist here is that the real-life indivials involved with stopping the attack are playing themselves. Can they act? Does it matter? We’ll see. Released February 9 in the US and UK and February 23 in Spain and Sweden. (Credit: Warner Bros)

即使是时间也阻止不了克林特.伊斯特伍德。客观地回顾一下他不寻常的职业生涯:伊斯特伍德曾是20世纪50年代美国高分电视剧《皮鞭》的主演,他还导演了2014年最卖座的电影《美国狙击手》。这么长的时间都能在影坛屹立不倒,除了他,也是没谁了。他的最新导演作品基于几个美国士兵的真实故事,在探亲假期间,这几个士兵在一列从比利时开往巴黎的高速列车上挫败了一起袭击图谋事件。该片的新奇之处在于阻止袭击的当事人将在电影中扮演本人。他们会演戏吗?这个会有影响吗?到时候我们就知道了。影片将于2月9日在美国和英国上映,2月23日在西班牙和瑞典上映。(资料来源:华纳兄弟公司)

A Fantastic Woman

《普通女人》

Chile has proced two of the most interesting film-makers in the world right now. Between Pablo Larraín, who crossed over to Hollywood with 2016’s Jackie, and Sebastián Lelio, who made the 2013 festival darling Gloria, the nation has bee one of the most interesting movie exporters in South America. Lelio’s latest, A Fantastic Woman, has just been nominated for best foreign language film at the Oscars, and is only now being released around the world. It’s about a romance between an older man and a much younger transgender woman, and the horrible abuse she takes from his family after he dies. Daniela Vega, who is herself transgender, distinguishes the film with her performance – especially considering how so many filmmakers still cast cisgender actors in transgender roles. Lelio is about to cross over to Hollywood himself for two more films scheled to be released this year: Disobedience, an adaptation of the Naomi Alderman novel starring Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams, and a remake of Gloria starring Julianne Moore in the title role. Released February 2 in the US, February 24 in Japan and March 2 in the UK and Ireland. (Credit: Sony Pictures Classics)

Ⅱ 适合初中生寒假看的励志电影

寒假马上就要来了,放假期间多看电影可以提高自己的阅历,下面是一些适合初中生寒假看的励志电影。

《心灵捕手》(Good Will Hunting)

麻省理工学院的数学教授蓝波公布了一道困难的数学题,却被年轻的清洁工威尔(马特·戴蒙 饰)解了出来。可是威尔却是个问题少年,成天和好朋友查克(本·阿弗莱特 饰)等人四处闲逛,打架滋事。

当蓝波找到这个天才的时候,他正因为打架袭警被法庭宣判送进看守所。蓝波向法官求情保释,才使他免于牢狱之灾。

《荒岛余生》

励志不是件容易的事情,要完成它,需体验人最深处的恐惧与渴求,并最终让它趋向光明。

最为困境的时候,人会回归动物的本质,与自然相抗并且将环境加以利用,但人与动物终究有相异处,即欲望不同。

动物能够仅为了一顿饱餐或者一场逃生而付诸所有,人却不仅仅满足于此,人还要有情感,将情感建设起来,称之为信念。

《寻梦环游记》

这部电影被誉为2017年度“最适合全家人一起观看的英文动画电影”。其中,最让人鼻子发酸的细节,是在电影尾声时,已百岁的Coco虽已头发全白,却还扎着和儿时一样的两条小辫子。在冥界与爸爸团聚时,和小时候一样纯真的叫着“爸爸”。

我想,不论经过了多少岁月,经历了为人父母甚至为人曾祖母,但在爸爸面前,永远都可以做个孩子吧……真是让人倍感温暖,收获感动的一部动画片,建议家长和初中孩子一起看。

《听见天堂》

一个从小失明的孩子,如何成为闻名全欧洲的声音剪接师?米可出生于托斯卡尼,从小就热爱电影,因为一次意外,让他必须永远与黑暗为伍,只能到政府规定的盲人的特殊学校就读,然而这一切的挫折直到他在学校找到一台老旧的录音机开始转变,一个崭新的世界为他而展开。然而这个生命中重新点燃的希望却被主张盲人不该拥有梦想的校长硬生生地打断。即使不被认同,米可仍是朝着梦想迈进,他的热情逐渐感染周围的同学,引导着他们重新定义视障者的梦想与能力。

Ⅲ 寒假中你都看了哪些精彩的电影或电视节目英语作文

您好:Nowadays more and more families start to own television,and people tend to spend more and more time in front of a television.As televisions bring information and entertainment to our lives,it harms us at the same time.
Firstly,just like celephones and computers,staring at a television screen for a long period of time is extremely unhealthy for eyesights.While the young generation watches entertainment shows or dramas on the TV,they tend to get addicted to the interesting shows and forget to rest their eyes once in a while.As a result,television's development causes more glasses to be sold.Secondly,sitting on a sofa constantly,often with a bag of snack on the side,is also a bad habit that turns healthy and fresh people into fat "coach potatos."

希望对您的学习有帮助
【满意请采纳】O(∩_∩)O谢谢
欢迎追问O(∩_∩)O~
祝学习进步·~

Ⅳ 找四部纯英文的电影,用英文写出电影名称、导演和感受最深的一句话

1.《大河恋》 外文名:River Runs Through It 导演: 罗伯特·雷德福,Robert Redford
you can love completely without completely understanding. 你可以不完全了解一个人,但你仍能全心全意地去爱他/她。
2.《乱世佳人》外文名:Gone With The Wind 导演:维克多·弗莱明 Victor Fleming
After all, tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
3. 《简爱 》外文名:Jane Eyre 导演: Franco Zeffirelli
你以为我矮小,卑微,不美,我就没有了感觉了吗?你错了,因为我们的灵魂是平等的,就像我们都是赤裸着来到这个世界一样。
4. 《死亡诗社》 外文名:Dead Poets Society 导演:彼得·威尔 Peter Weir
Only in their dreams can men be truly free. 惟有在梦中,人们才是真正自由的。

Ⅳ 2020寒假期间出的英语电影

侏罗纪世界2:失落王国
这是侏罗纪系列电影的第五部 ,电影讲述了侏罗纪世界主题公园及豪华度假村被失控的恐龙们摧毁四年之后,岛上幸存的恐龙们在丛林中自给自足。后来男女主欧文和克莱尔发起了一场运动,保护岛上幸存的恐龙们免于灭绝。这部电影的制作十分宏达,非常具有震撼力,就是有点暴力,年龄太小的孩子不宜观看。
狐狸与我
一个十岁的小女孩在上学路上碰见了一只正抓田鼠的狐狸。女孩被漂亮的狐狸迷住,人与狐狸的关系慢慢建立,狐狸带着小女孩展开了奇妙的森林冒险,一贯很喜欢这种静悄悄的听得见心跳的电影。安静地讲述着简单的故事,几乎没有太多情节的倾诉。可是却直击心灵。介绍上说是根据《小王子》改编的,我开始很讨厌这个小女孩,似乎她强求着介入狐狸的生活,最后让狐狸死掉。直到长大的小女孩说:爱不等于占有。 电影借美丽的风景与大自然给人类的震撼阐述着这样一个道理:爱不等于占有。
再见啦我们的而幼儿园
幼儿园毕业之前的某日,5个小朋友拿着自己画的地图一起溜出幼儿园,上了从新宿站开往高尾的中央线列车。 5个人不跟家长说,打算用自己的力量去完全陌生的地方,漫漫的旅途中充满了快乐与艰险,他们纯真的友情也经受着考验。 一开始,我们有梦想。 一开始,我们笑。 一开始,我们哭, 一开始,我们有真正的朋友。 一开始,我们看着电影不知觉地竭力回想自己的幼儿园。 那记忆最初地如今仅仅残存碎片的幼儿园。 那个喜欢的小女生,那个牵过手的小女生,那个提醒红灯不能过马路的小女生,你还会记得吗?每次从家拿的糖果,数好个数,带给自己要好的朋友。 你还会记得吗?老师说过饭前要洗手,要记得刷牙,不要闯红灯。 你还会记得吗?我们牵着手说过,一直都是好朋友,永远都是好朋友。 你还会记得吗?我们说过了永远。 然后再也不见。
想飞的钢琴少年
智商超群不一定是好事,少年维特天生拥有成为任何一个行业的伟人的潜能,父母总希望他能成为伟大的钢琴家,然而他自己却不知道未来该干什么好。在父母的压力下维特总是郁郁寡欢。爷爷告诉他理想只是生活的一部分,人生在世你所要做的是顺着命运的安排勇往直前。爷爷最后幸福地逝去了。而维特,也终于领悟了爷爷的人生真谛,敲响了之前拒绝过的女钢琴家的门。这部电影看得我一直嘴角含笑。看过听过太多神童小天才的故事,瑞士拍的这一部却理想化得叫人折服。如果就表演艺术来说,孩童时的Vitus与少年时的Vitus演员才真正是天才。当你从小即自知此身的不平凡,却努力想做一个普通人,是为世不容的事情。超过了生理年龄的心智,总会让人对你付予重望与希翼。他的烦恼来自于不能做一个普通人。
荒岛余生
主人公查克任职于美国联邦快递,一场飞机失事被困在一个荒无人烟的小岛上。荒岛上的生活就连吃喝都成问题,查克成为了现代鲁滨逊。但另一方面,他在这里却因为与大自然依存,与险境搏斗,与孤独作伴,与饥饿抗争,得到了以前从来没有领悟到的感受。当他回到现代社会时,人生有了新的开始。励志不是件容易的事情,要完成它,需体验人最深处的恐惧与渴求,并最终让它趋向光明。 最为困境的时候,人会回归动物的本质,与自然相抗并且将环境加以利用,但人与动物终究有相异处,即欲望不同。动物能够仅为了一顿饱餐或者一场逃生而付诸所有,人却不仅仅满足于此,人还要有情感,将情感建设起来,称之为信念。
这五部电影,有动画片,有励志,有童真,更有对人生的思考,不同种类的电影,完全满足观影需求,家长可以和孩子一起看,度过一个欢乐的寒假。

Ⅵ 看英文电影(并摘抄电影中的台词)20个 救命啊= =我寒假作业= =

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

阅读全文

与寒假期间有什么好看英文电影相关的资料

热点内容
吴京演什么电影 浏览:516
有什么好看战争电影 浏览:327
关于喜欢的音乐电影对话 浏览:880
女主角去了美国电影叫什么 浏览:19
48分钟电影大结局 浏览:519
找不到欧美艾薇电影下载网站 浏览:13
大西瓜电影完整视频 浏览:740
电影演员王晓昙 浏览:685
俄罗斯破案电影大全 浏览:652
跳出去电影完整版剧情 浏览:310
中国电影导演三谢 浏览:527
武打片大全电影视频 浏览:783
电影七天完整版在线 浏览:564
人与动物电影先锋网站 浏览:929
关于狐狸电影名字 浏览:974
叫什么行的一部电影 浏览:336
好看滴英文电影 浏览:247
色情大电影大全下载地址 浏览:494
怦然心动电影英文版资源 浏览:184
十部最好的练英语的电影 浏览:303