导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 四人英语动画电影话剧表演

四人英语动画电影话剧表演

发布时间:2024-08-06 01:31:54

㈠ 有哪些英文电影适合用来演话剧的

其实有很多的英文电影比较适合演话剧的,但是你可以节选一段最经典的,比如泰坦尼克号中,最精彩的片段,只要你能表现出来,这样就会很好。

《傲慢与偏见》,凯拉奈特莉演女主的那版,经典而且有看点,并且符合女生多的特点,电影也不长,你可以先看一下电影然后再决定表演哪一幕好啦,这个我在大一的时候全寝室有表演过,效果也不错的,仅供参考,希望对你有用。

无论你们选择了什么最终一定要你们一起努力的去表演,去感受,去体会每一个角色的心情,形态等等。只有这样,你才能将这个话剧表演好

㈡ 请推荐几部适合演话剧的经典英文电影,5到6个人,女生较多。难度可以大一些。最好不要关于爱情的。

《傲慢与偏见》,凯拉奈特莉演女主的那版,经典而且有看点,并且符合女生多的特点,电影也不长,你可以先看一下电影然后再决定表演哪一幕好啦,这个我在大一的时候全寝室有表演过,效果也不错的,仅供参考,希望对你有用。
另外,不错的还有《爱丽丝梦游仙境》,这个可能更符合你们高二这个水平,拟人化的动物啊之类的角色对话会相对比较简单,可以安排的角色也比较多,建议也是先看一下电影然后再决定演哪一幕好了,毕竟怎么样有趣地呈现给观众是你们要做的功课。
另外,《丑小鸭》、《白雪公主》这种童话故事也可以考虑一下,毕竟观众熟悉度高,你们表演起来不费劲儿。
预祝成功哦~!

㈢ 英语话剧《白雪公主》有什么适合的背景音乐

白雪公主(Snow White)是广泛流行于欧洲的一个童话故事中的人物,其中最著名的故事版本见于德国1812年的《格林童话》。讲述了白雪公主受到继母皇后(格林兄弟最初手稿中为生母)的虐待,逃到森林里,遇到七个小矮人的故事。历史学家巴特尔思据称白雪公主的历史原型是1725年生于德国西部美茵河畔洛尔城的玛利亚·索菲亚·冯·埃尔塔尔。话剧《白雪公主》分好几场,一般不同的阶段用的背景音乐也不一样。
背景音乐(Background music,简称BGM),也称伴乐、配乐,通常是指在电视剧、电影、动画、电子游戏、网站中用于调节气氛的一种音乐,插入于对话之中,能够增强情感的表达,达到一种让观众身临其境的感受。
话剧《白雪公主》主要分为以下几个场次
1 前奏 2 白雪公主出场 3 皇后与魔镜 4 猎人与白雪公主 5 小矮人出场 6 皇后出场 7 王子出场 8 结束
推荐的背景音乐如下:
1. I'm Wishing
2. One Song
3. With a Smile and the Song
4. Whistle While You Work 5. Heigh-ho
6. Blubble-Ubble-Um-Dum (The Washing Song)
7. The Dwarf Yodel Song (The Silly Song)
8. Some Day My Prince Will Come

㈣ 适合五个人表演的英语电影

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈
works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。
to do the housework.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得
your own houses. 为自己盖间房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可
for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不
And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打
a nap. 个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房
is strong. 很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Doors!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶
aren’t strong. 都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。
to Long-Long’s house.
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,
is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的
My house is strong. 房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们
Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在这儿。小猪,快把门打
the door! 开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。
你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。
blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常坚固。
is very strong.
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。
Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
wolf is dead
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东
Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龙龙一起努力工作。
They work and play together. 他们一起工作,一起玩。

㈤ 可以改变成小话剧的经典英语电影片段 适合在班里演

罗密欧与朱丽叶 还是不错的 如果要搞笑的话 就乖乖女是大明星 人这么多的话 就灰姑娘吧

㈥ 关于介绍英语话剧作文

英语四人话剧!幽默搞笑的话剧剧本《赖皮孙子糊涂爷爷》
演员: P: Pirate-Grandson. M: Mother.
F: Father. K: King -Grandpa.
旁白: There are 4 members in a family, Pirate, a 7-year-old naughty boy. His mummy is a beautiful white-collar worker. His dad, Andy Lau is a famous singer, and his dear grandpa, King is a kindly old man. Pirate loves his grandpa most, because King is very spoiling him. He hates his parents. Frankly speaking, he is afraid of them, Because they are very strict with him. .
正剧:(P,K出场)
P: Old King, Open the TV, I want to see Tom and Jerry. I love that mouse. Quick! No time! I can’t wait another second.
K: Oh dear! I nearly forget it. Don’t worry, I open it right now. (作开电视状)
P: Ha Ha! It’s really funny! Tom is so good! (作高兴状)搞笑小品
Oh no! “The End!” Where is Tom? I hate the end! (摔电视机,liuxue86.com作极度气愤状) Old King!? (对K吼)
K:Oh, what a pity dog! (作左顾右盼状) Your parents are not here ,and we can change another one ,our brave Pirate, just tell me. I’m sure your demand will be satisfied. (作充满自信状)
P:Really! OK! Now, let’s watch Caribbean Pirates!
K: Humm, No, it’s unfit for you…… (作犹豫状)
P: I just like this film, Old King, you tell lies. You don’t keep your promise.(作气愤欲泣状)
K; Oh yes, I play it for you. (作为难状) But please be quite, I’m afraid your parents wound not like us doing these.
P: Don’t tell so much! I have been an alt man of 7 years old. I promise it to you. (作自豪自信状)
K:OK. (作舒心,安慰状)
P: Fight him, kill him. Throw these bad guys into the sea…… (高声喊)
K: Xu …….. (作禁声状). Remember your promise, young alt man.
P: Oh? What promise? I have forgotten it. (作天经地义状)
K: Oh?! You are right(作理解状,因为Pirate一贯如此,出尔反尔)
P: Old King. I give you an honorable mission. (作自豪状) Be my horse, and I will ride on your back , let’s help these people in dangerous situation, just like a brave knight.(作勇敢状)
K: What! Ride on my back! Be your horse!!(作惊异状)
P: Yes, your hearing is very good, any question? (作若无其事状)
K: No, No, sound a good idea! Very good! You are a brave Pirate. Now come on my back. (作无奈状)
P: (作高兴状,作跃上马背状) Hei! Let’s go! Kill all those bad men. Quick! Run quick! ....... (意气风发状)
(M,F携手进场):搞笑小品剧本
P: Oh, my god! Mummy, Daddy! (A,D作慌忙状,挡在电视机前)
M: Dad, what are you doing!? Naughty Pirate, isn’t your trick!? (作气愤状)
P:(作阳痿状) Mummy, it’s not my fault. Old king let me massage his back. Hei Hei (作心虚状,以掩饰内心的恐惧)
M: I don’t believe it. (作严肃状) Dad, isn’t really that? (询问K)
K: Yes, of course, I can’t image a child only 5 year old, can massage so good. Oh……. (释然状,因为圆了我的谎)
M: Really. I don’t believe the litter pirate can massage, who taught him. (作怀疑状) Dear, isn’t you ?
F: No, I haven’t, but I decide to enjoy his massage another day, Do you think so, dear?
M: Yes, really a good suggestion.
(P,D作惊恐状。A:发抖,D:挥汗)
(P挡着电视怕被M、F发现,K也为P作掩饰)
P: Mummy, Do you feel a little cold?
K: Yes, I can feel it. (边挥汗边说冷)
M: No, it’s summer. Really hot, do you catch cold?
P: No, No, just my feeling. (更加发抖,一不小心被B看到了电视)
M: Pirate, what’s behind you? (疑问状)
P: Oh, nothing, nothing! (作惊恐状)
M: Move away .little Pirate! (作气愤状)
P: Oh no! The storm will come. (捂脸作害怕状)
M: Caribbean Pirate! What’s a bad film! Little Pirate!? (气愤状)
P: Mummy, I surrender. (作投降状)
M: Daddy ,this film is unfit for him , it is full of killing,force and negative passion, and it will let him become bad !
K: I know that, but I meat to let him watch Tom and Jerry and he like it very much. Yes? Pirate? (想转移话题与Pirate站在同一战线)
P: Yes, a very clever mouse and a stupid cat. (作博学状)
M: Dad, don’t let him watch so much TV, it wastes a lot of time, and it is bad for his eyesight. He may become short-sighted. (诚恳状)

㈦ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

与四人英语动画电影话剧表演相关的资料

热点内容
电影甜蜜蜜音乐鉴赏 浏览:286
菲律宾飞行员的电影叫什么 浏览:837
徐子淇电影图片大全 浏览:109
中国人在泰国展示电影 浏览:438
拍一部电影的工作人员 浏览:918
张耀扬一部电影里叫鲨鱼 浏览:779
今天路桥奥斯卡电影有什么电影院 浏览:209
日本吃人动漫电影大全 浏览:308
太空枪战电影大全 浏览:586
五个模特的新电影香港 浏览:748
一部电影多少时间 浏览:796
屏幕刷新率对游戏电影影响大吗 浏览:33
主角叫金刑警的韩国电影 浏览:54
电影大全特种部队 浏览:107
罗马假日韩国电影完整版中文配音 浏览:776
电影长城英语观后感100 浏览:132
赵雅芝电影全集大全 浏览:438
电影50词英文介绍 浏览:924
电影心灵捕手中文版 浏览:578
小王子电影背景纯音乐 浏览:277