导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英语电影个人独白经典

英语电影个人独白经典

发布时间:2024-06-26 09:53:25

㈠ 电影中著名的独白戏

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。( 呜呜呜呜呜~~~~~~~ )

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

大话西游 经典台词

1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?
2.你又在吓我
You scare me again.
3.莫非是一家黑店?
Is this a slaughter house?
4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠
It's a long night, no mood to sleep.
5.如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做玉皇大帝我也不会开心
If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy
even if I were Heaven Emperor.
6.要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?
Should I show you my heart?
7.可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹
But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have
endless pain.
8.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man
you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
9.可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!
But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please
give me a reason, please!
10.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?
We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?
11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在吗?你说句话啊!我只是想在临死之
前多交一个朋友而已.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your
parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend
when I'm going to die.
12.所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是
妖,是人妖.
Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be
kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.
13.爱一个人是痛苦的
Love means pain.
14.这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
15.曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.
I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

另外,《哈姆雷特》里的独白应该是最经典的了,如果时间允许再找来贴给你。

㈡ 电影中的经典独白,最好是喜剧,其他也行,拜托啦!

But I'd be willing to bet, bet you have more pain than you reveal
但是我倒很愿意打个赌,赌你内心的痛苦比你流露出来的要多。
—— 《暮光之城》
All that city you just couldn’t see an end to it.
城市那么大,看不到尽头。

The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends?
尽头在哪里?可以给我看看尽头么?

It was all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat. I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn’t the problem.
当年,我踏上跳板,不觉得困难。我穿上大衣,很神气,自觉一表人才,有决心,有把握,有信心。

It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max, it was what I didn’t see。 Do you understand that? What I didn’t see.
我停下来,不是因为所见,是因为所不见。你明不明白?是因为看不见的东西。

In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end.
连绵不绝的城市,什么都有,除了尽头,没有尽头。

What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end, the end of the world.
我看不见城市的尽头,我需要看见世界尽头。

Take a piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite.
拿钢琴来说,键盘有始也有终。有88个键,错不了,并不是无限的。

You are infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
音乐是无限的。在琴键上,奏出无限的音乐。

I like that. That I can live by.
我喜欢那样,我应付得来。

You get me up on that gangway and you rill out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, Millions and billions of keys that never end.
走过跳板,前面的键盘有无数的琴键。

That’s the truth, Max, they never end. That keyboard is infinite.
事实如此,无穷无尽,键盘无限大。

And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play.
无限大的键盘,怎奏得出音乐?

You are sitting on the wrong bench. That’s God’s piano.
不是给凡人奏的,是给上帝奏的。

Christ! Did you see the streets? Just the street-----there were thousands of them.
唉!只是街道,已经好几千条。

How do you do it down there? How do you choose just one?
上了岸,何去何从?

One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die. All that world just weighing down on you. You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
爱一个女人,住一间屋子,买一块地,望一个景,走一条死路。太多选择,我无所适从,漫无止境,茫茫无际。

Aren’t youu ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of it.
思前想后,你不怕精神崩溃?那样的日子怎么过?

I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by.
我生于船,长与船,世界千变万化。

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,有载梦想。

But never more than fit between prow and stern.
但范围离不开船头与船尾之间。

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It’s a woman too beautiful, it’s a voyage too long, a perfume too strong, it’s music I don’t know how to make.
陆地?对我来说,陆地是艘太大的船,是位太美的美女。是条太长的航程,是瓶太香的香水,是篇无从弹奏得乐章。

I can never get off this ship. I’m blessed I can step off my life.
我没法舍弃这艘船,我宁可舍弃自己的生命。

After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
反正,世间没人记得我。

You are the exception, Max. You are the only one who knows I’m here. You are a minority, and you’d better get used of it.
除了你,Max,只有你知道我在这里,你属于少数,你最好习惯一下。

Forgive me, my friend, but I’m not getting off.
朋友,原谅我。我不下船了。
—— 《海上钢琴师》

㈢ 求乱世佳人电影 独白台词(英文

Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

http://www.xiwik.com/Article/yingyuxuexi/shitingyingyu/quweiyingyu/200507/Article_2470.html

原文:“Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.”

出处:克拉克·盖博Clark Gable,《乱世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930

译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

http://www.gzs.cn/view.asp?id=60129-2415938447791

㈣ 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5.Here's looking at you.kid.

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6.Go ahead.make my day.

来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930

译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?

12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976

译文:你在跟我说话吗?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994

译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。

18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。

22.Bond.James Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23.There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37.I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

㈤ 经典的英文电影独白

五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风 云》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
(《阿甘正传》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

㈥ 求经典欧美电影中的女性独白

《辛德勒名单》
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!

《剪刀手爱德华》
爱德华:
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来没不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。

《泰坦尼克号》
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on.
You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow.
You're going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not
this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

伊娃:你昨晚到那里了?
瑞克:那么久以前的事我记不起来了
伊娃:我今晚可以见到你吗?
瑞克:我从不计划那么遥远的事

——等一下,理查,为什么是我的名字
——因为你要上那架飞机
——我不明白,那你呢
——我留在这里看着他,等飞机安全离开为止
——不,理查你怎么回事,你昨晚……
——昨天晚上我们说了很多了,你说要为我们两个考虑,从那个时候起我想了很多,想来想去只有一个结论,你和维多在一起上那架飞机……
——可是我……
——你是属于他的
——但是
——你非听我说不可,你知不知道如果你留在这里会有什么后果,十分之九的机会我们会被关在集中营里。对不对路易(对路易)?
路易:恐怕史察沙少校会坚持的
——你这样说只是为了叫我走
——我这样说因为那是事实,我们的心里都明白,你属于维多,你是他工作的一部分,他的精神的鼓励,如果那飞机离地你不在上面你会后悔的……
——不
——或者不是今天或者不是明天,不过很快的,这是后悔一辈子。
——那我们呢
——我们将永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡之后我们就失去了,不过昨天晚上,我们又拾回来了
——昨晚我说我永远不离开你
——你永远不会,我也有工作要做,我要去的地方你不能跟来,我要做的事你无法参与,伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白并不困难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物的困难毫无分量可言……总有一天你会明白的。来,不要这样,永志不忘
维多与理查
——一切事情都已经准备就绪了
——除了一件事情,在你离开之前有些事你应该知道
——雷诺先生,我并不要求你解释什么。
——我打算要,因为往后可能会影响到你。你说你知道伊莎跟我的事,
——没错
——你不知道昨晚你进来的时候她正在我的店里,她是为了过境的信。对不对,伊莎(对伊莎)
伊莎:是的
——她想尽了办法可是都没有效。她尽量说服我相信她仍然爱我……那在很久以前就结束了,为了你的缘故她假装不是,我让她假装.
——我明白

<勇敢的心>
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while, and dying
in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade. All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,
but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

㈦ 求简单的英语电影独白片段

《海上钢琴师》
“陆上的人喜欢寻根问底,虚度了大好光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟,夏天则担心冬天的将至。所以他们不停四处游走,追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方—我并不羡慕。”
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.

“我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。”
“I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.

“你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。”
“You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. ”

㈧ 求一部英文电影中的10分钟,适合初中生模仿的,要求对白较为集中

憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些经典片段,比如说
《音乐之声》适合多人 女生较多
《阿甘正传》适合三个男生 或男女对话 或男生独白
《肖申克的救赎》适合男生独白 或男生对话
《罗马假日》适合男女对话
《重返十七岁》适合男生独白
《公主日记》适合女生独白 或女生对话

㈨ 求 有大段女生独白的英文电影

“大段女生独白”的电影是《简爱》,部分独白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我会让你难于离开我,就像我现在难于离开你一样。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝没有这样安排。但我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暂了,不应该用来记恨。人生在世,谁都会有错误,但我们很快会死去。我们的罪过将会随我们的身体一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

这就是我从来不想报复,从来不认为生活不公平的原因。我平静的生活,等待末日的降临。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本来怒火中烧,嫉妒的难以忍受。但当我看到那个优雅的恶少,听到他们冷酷无情,轻浮浅薄的对话后,我的怒火被熄灭了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情绪也烟消云散了。因为这样的女人不值得我爱,这样的情敌也不值得我憎恨。

㈩ 求有很多独白的英语电影!

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

阅读全文

与英语电影个人独白经典相关的资料

热点内容
用一张扑克牌叫什么电影 浏览:276
女主角脸上有胎记电影 浏览:49
多大不要买电影票 浏览:612
狗十三电影中文 浏览:608
抖音50元电影票使用规则 浏览:419
一部狙击手的电影 浏览:878
古装香港三级伦理电影大全电影 浏览:777
电影扫毒2音乐 浏览:690
蓝海电影院 浏览:160
爱情电影网怎么不能搜索了 浏览:229
电影演员戴米摩尔 浏览:308
你的名字电影高清下载 浏览:472
电影票左耳 浏览:823
生活是一部电影英语怎么说 浏览:17
锦衣卫电影使用的刀图片 浏览:964
逗鱼电影院在线观看 浏览:63
2021内地电影票房榜 浏览:834
邓超演父亲的电影名字 浏览:330
交易微电影女孩结局 浏览:252
来电可以看最新电影的网站 浏览:398