导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 电影台词英文一段话

电影台词英文一段话

发布时间:2024-03-27 00:35:52

1. 100个英文电影里的英文句子。加翻译。

我这里是78个,不够100个,空你参考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇迹每天都在发生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不离。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有没有为将来打算过呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你离开我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a ck in water.�0�1
它让我如鱼得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
这些年我一塌糊涂。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King狮子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危险就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而复生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
过去的事是不可以改变的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我会补偿你的,我保证。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一样就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.�0�1
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本来就全靠运气。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要让每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能给我们留一条生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我听过的最帅的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。�0�1

我这里现在只有这些,希望对你有帮助

2. 英语经典电影台词20句要翻译

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

3. 一部英文电影的20句对白,中英文均要

TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去

4. 给10部英文电影的英语对白每部10句以上!

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4 .《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

5. 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942

\\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》

6. 有教育意义的英文电影里的经典台词

经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特

7. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

8. 求随便三部英文电影的英文对白!每部5句话!英语作业!

《卡萨布兰卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.
4,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
《阿甘正传》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我对战争不了解,但我知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
《加菲猫》
1,Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多.

9. 一部英文电影的经典英文台词,二十句以上。

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

阅读全文

与电影台词英文一段话相关的资料

热点内容
列车上相遇的爱情电影 浏览:349
新年电影票什么时候便宜 浏览:836
张艺谋威尼斯电影节1994 浏览:874
一部外国电影主角在停尸间工作 浏览:605
飞虎出征电影完整版在线观看 浏览:602
电影印度性奴演员表 浏览:996
好看电影大全搞笑最新电影 浏览:831
美女与野兽演员表电影 浏览:17
韩国专业伦理电影网站 浏览:961
洗头那些事电影完整版 浏览:446
时间久了的电影票字都没了 浏览:288
大潘领养儿子刘星的电影 浏览:707
美国电影放荡不羁完整版 浏览:685
假如你有个漂亮邻居电影名字 浏览:803
四戒电影结局 浏览:453
缙云新电影院 浏览:579
美国特效电影什么时候开始 浏览:872
亚电影小说图片大全 浏览:576
电影大话西游带字图片 浏览:660
蜡笔小新大电影对抗怪兽题目 浏览:771