导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影多人经典对白

英文电影多人经典对白

发布时间:2024-03-19 09:53:28

⑴ 急求英文电影经典对白 ,4人, 约10分钟,每个人的对白时间基本上一致。(急,答案好的话追加50分)

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

⑵ 求四人英文电影对白,

灰姑娘剧本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四个人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻译: 第一场 旁白:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的姑娘,她的名字叫爱莉斯,她的妈妈死了,她的爸爸很爱她。 爸爸(出场、手捧礼物):亲爱的女儿,这个礼物是给你的,你喜欢它吗? 爱莉斯(做惊喜状):噢!谢谢你,爸爸! 爸爸:我亲爱的女儿,我愿你永远快乐! 爱莉斯:不过亲爱的爸爸,我肚子有些饿了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我马上给你做饭 爸爸退场。爱丽丝退场。 旁白:可是一天她的父亲又找了一个新妈妈,看,她的后母和她的新姐姐们来了。 后母带领两个女孩出场。 后母:海伦,珍妮,看,多么漂亮的房子啊! 海伦:对,还有许多水果,苹果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,还有荔枝!喔!我爱死它们了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):妈妈,你看,还有漂亮的衣服,我喜欢这个!! 爱莉斯(出场):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸买给我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪个?妈妈,她是哪个??? 后母:她是你们的妹妹,没事,爱莉斯,去,快去打扫屋子给我们做饭! 爱莉斯:为什么啊?我不是你们的仆人呀! 后母:但是从现在起,你就是我们的仆人了!! 爱丽丝委屈的退场。 旁白:从那以后,爱莉斯就变成了她们的仆人,她从早到晚的干活,她没有屋子住,她没有好东西吃,也没有衣服可穿,她越来越脏,所以周围的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二场 敲门声响起。 后母:哪个啊? 士兵:是我,我是来自王宫的士兵,早上好,女士!这是给你和你女儿的。 后母:是什么啊?珍妮!海伦!好消息!王宫将会有个盛大的舞会,王子要从姑娘们里面选一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海伦;哇噻!我将会是王妃! 后母:女儿们,快点!你们一定要穿上你们最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮点! 珍妮和海伦下场、打扮。 爱莉斯:妈妈,我也很想去! 后母:就你?看看你自己,这么脏这么丑! 女儿们,准备好了么?我们快走! 后母和姐姐们退场。 爱莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我该怎么办才好? 仙女出场 仙女:可怜的小姑娘,让我来帮助你! (给爱丽丝去掉围裙、套上衣物)爱莉斯,去舞会跳舞吧,不过要记住,你必须得在十二点钟前回来,否则一切将会变回原样。 爱莉斯:谢谢你仙女姐姐! 仙女:当心点,别忘记时间! 爱莉斯:噢,我不会忘记的! 爱丽丝退场。仙女退场。 第三场 国王:女士们,先生们,欢迎参加这次的王宫舞会,我是你们的国王。今晚,我们的王子将会选出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成为他的王妃,现在,年轻的女孩们,请来到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出场。起舞 国王:怎么样,你喜欢哪个女孩? 王子:不,一个都不喜欢。 灰姑娘出场 国王:哇!看那个女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美丽的姑娘,我可以请你跳舞吗? 爱莉斯:噢,是的,我愿意。 爱丽丝、王子起舞。 十二点钟钟响 爱莉斯:噢,天哪,是时候该回去了,我必须得走! 爱丽丝慌忙退场。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什么? 王子捡起水晶鞋。 王子(凝视水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把这只鞋子拿到每家每户,你们必须要找到这个女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四场 后母:有什么事吗?官大爷? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你们家有年轻的小姐吗? 士兵乙:一位可爱的姑娘在舞会上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她结婚。 海伦:让我试让我试!这只鞋子是我的! 海伦试鞋。 士兵甲:哦,对不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,让我来试试! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 后母:嗨!也许是我的呢!让我试试撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家还有其他的小姐吗? 爱丽丝出场。 爱莉斯:你好,先生,我可以试一试吗? 后母:你?滚! 海伦:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又脏! 士兵甲:不,女士们,让她试试。过来,小姐,请穿上它。 爱莉斯:谢谢! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出电话、打电话):——⊙﹏⊙b汗谁编的~ 王子(在角落出场、打电话):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我们找到了这位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我会在第一时间内赶到! 王子赶到。 王子:噢,我最爱的姑娘,我爱你!和我一起离开这,做我的妻子,你愿意吗? 爱莉斯:噢,我愿意! 后母和姐姐们:为什么会这样? 旁白:这就是故事的结局,爱莉斯最终找到了她的幸福,爱莉斯和王子从此幸福的生活在一起.

⑶ 经典英文电影对白

经典英文电影对白

狮子王 The Lion King经典台词

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的.平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

阿甘正传 Forrest Gump经典台词

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind经典台词

⑷ 英语电影里比较经典的对白有哪些

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?“ 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell‘s Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?“ 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you‘til the cows come home. On second thought, I‘d rather dance with the cows until you came home.“ 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ 15、原文:“You talking‘to me?“ 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?“ 16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don‘be stingy, baby.“ 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。“ 17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you‘re gonna get.“ 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。“ 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949) 1.《阿甘正传》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前对rose说的话: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 自由,他临死前说的喊出的也是这两个字,没有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好! 11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》) There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一 同服役。” (《兄弟连》) WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——” 威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿 终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!” “我们的自由!!!” “我们的自由!!!” 在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption

⑸ 谁能推荐一段经典的英文电影里的三人对白

mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
做事笨才是笨
3 are you stupid or sth?
你有点白痴吗?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮。

⑹ 在线真心求 :英语口语三人对话,最好是电影里的经典三人对白,每人三四句话就够了,谢!

我推荐给你加勒比海盗三的对话,在甲板上与敌人打斗的同时,威尔特纳向伊丽莎白求婚,并且由巴尔博萨船长主持婚礼,全过程都在打斗,如果能表演就更好了。
Will: Elizabeth...[砍人,砍人]
Will: Elizabeth.[砍人,Elizabeth也在砍人]
Will: Will you marry me?(你肯嫁给我吗?)
Elizabeth: [挡住别人砍]I don't think now's the best time!(我觉得这不是最好的时间啊)
Will: [Elizabeth砍人,Will也砍人] Now may be the only time!(现在可能是唯一的时间了!) [砍人,Elizabeth砍倒个英国士兵,两人挽手]I love you. (我爱你!)[砍人,重新挽手]I've made my choice. What's yours?(我下定我的决心了,你呢?)
Elizabeth: [注视Will]Barbossa! [Will张大了嘴说不出话]Marry us!(给我们主持婚礼)
Barbossa: [砍开Davy Jones的手下] I'm a little busy at the moment! (我这会儿有点忙!)[继续砍]
Will: [砍人] Barbossa Now! (老巴,现在!)
Barbossa: [砍人]Fine then! (好吧好吧)[爬上船台,踢人] Dearly Beloved, we be gathered here today...(亲爱的来宾,今天大家欢聚一堂) ...ta nail yer gizzard ta the mast ya filthy cur (...你个不长眼的,我踢死你)...[继续砍人]
Will: [揽住Elizabeth] Elizabeth Swann, do you take me to be your husband? (Elizabeth Swann, 你愿意我成为你的丈夫么?)[Elizabeth傻笑]
Elizabeth: [马上说] I do.(我愿意)
Will: Great! (好!)
Elizabeth: Will Turner, do you take me to be your wife(Will Turner,你愿意我成为你的妻子么?), in sickness and in health(无论疾病或者健康), with health being less likely? (健康恐怕不容易——<按:这么多敌人,很容易被伤到?>)
Will: I do. (我愿意)
Barbossa: As captain I now pronounce you(作为船长我宣布你们)...(砍开敌人) You may kiss--(你们可以KISS--) [开枪轰倒一人,Will和Elizabeth准备接吻,但是被一名英军冲开,只好继续砍] You may kiss--(你们可以KISS--) [砍开另一敌人] ...Just kiss!(快点KISS吧!)

⑺ 对白精彩的英文电影,要两个女生对的

《天生一对》美国1998年出品的家庭喜剧电影,根据伊利奇·卡斯特纳《两个小洛特》改编,由南希·迈耶斯执导,林赛·罗韩、丹尼斯·奎德、娜塔莎·理查德森等主演。女生英文部分对白:

Hallie:Ah,oh man。

哈莉:啊,天啊

Annie:Oh,here's your。

安妮:哦,这是你的

Hallie:Cuppy。

哈莉:丘比

Annie:Any of your pictures ruined?

安妮:你的照片毁了吗?

Hallie:Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio。

哈莉:只有美丽的利奥·迪卡普里奥

Annie:Who?

安妮:谁?

Hallie:You've never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio? How far away is London anyway?

哈莉:你从没听说过莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥?伦敦到底有多远?

Annie:Well,from here it's 3,OOO miles。 But sometimes it seems much further。 How far away is your home?

安妮:好吧,离这儿有三千英里。但有时似乎更远。你的家离这儿有多远?

Hallie:Oh,California is way at the other end of the country。 Actually,here's a picture of my house。

哈莉:哦,加州在美国的另一端。实际上,这是我的房子的照片

Annie:Wow! lt's beautiful。

安妮:哇!很漂亮

(7)英文电影多人经典对白扩展阅读

《天生一对》讲述了在缅因州一个夏令营活动中,十一岁的哈莉·帕克尔(林赛·罗韩饰)遇到了安妮·詹姆斯(林赛·罗韩饰)。尽管两人面貌惊人地相似,但一开始她们却是死对头。

哈莉并不喜欢安妮,安妮也同样不愿意理睬哈莉。但两人都有一些共同的特质:对草莓过敏、擅长扑克牌和恶作剧。两人在互相挖苦的时候,无意间谈到了各自的父亲和母亲,她们长得一模一样,一个只有父亲,一个只有母亲,都渴望着知道自己的母亲或父亲是什么样子的。

⑻ 求随便三部英文电影的英文对白!每部5句话!英语作业!

《卡萨布兰卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.
4,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
《阿甘正传》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我对战争不了解,但我知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
《加菲猫》
1,Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多.

⑼ 急求英文电影中的经典多人英文对白台词

来个我最喜欢的·

《泰坦尼克号》里·露丝和杰克在冰冷的海水中·的那一段对话

###...You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive...###

ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

###你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……###

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?

露丝:我觉得很冷。

杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。

露丝:我答应你。

杰克:永不放弃。

露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

⑽ 英语电影中的经典对白

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

阅读全文

与英文电影多人经典对白相关的资料

热点内容
法国电影女主伊莎贝拉 浏览:775
电影名字带性的 浏览:576
韩国电影三级大全保险 浏览:241
小女孩大脑植入芯片什么电影 浏览:969
泰国电影商盟 浏览:396
古装电影中的古装男士图片 浏览:843
电影男主角叫艾米特 浏览:540
最近搞笑的演员有哪些电影 浏览:604
烈阳天道免费大电影在线观看 浏览:733
功夫电影大全全集中文 浏览:759
法国电影排行榜前十名经典 浏览:321
电影形容词英语 浏览:665
itunes电影音乐下载 浏览:678
列车上相遇的爱情电影 浏览:349
新年电影票什么时候便宜 浏览:836
张艺谋威尼斯电影节1994 浏览:874
一部外国电影主角在停尸间工作 浏览:605
飞虎出征电影完整版在线观看 浏览:602
电影印度性奴演员表 浏览:996
好看电影大全搞笑最新电影 浏览:831