导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 哈利波特英文对照电影

哈利波特英文对照电影

发布时间:2024-01-09 14:12:27

㈠ 求哈利波特7部电影的每一部中英对照台词,每一部5句。

1、《哈利•波特1》

Once it comes,you have to face it bravely

该来的总归会来,一旦它来了,你就必须勇敢地去面对

I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness

我不过是死读书,再靠一点儿小聪明

There are more important things: friendship and courage

还有更多重要的东西:友谊和勇气

It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed

死亡实际就像是经过漫长的一天之后,终于可以上床休息了

People like to choose the things that are not good for them

人类偏偏就喜欢选择对他们最没有好处的东西

2、《哈利•波特2》

Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck

哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告诉我,那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的。

It's not much,but it's home

不是很大,但总是个家。

Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer

伏地魔杀了我的父母,他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起。

Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself

不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。

Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes

只有主人送衣服给多比时,多比才能自由。

3、《哈利•波特3》

Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more

无辜的人会流下鲜血,奴仆和主人会再次相逢

I would die,rather than betray my friends

我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友

I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man

我永远不会忘记第一次走进学校的感觉,以自由之身再度走进去感觉一定很好。

A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen

小孩子所说的话就算是事实,也无足轻重,尤其是对那些不善聆听的人。

He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder

将会在今晚回来。今晚,那个背叛朋友的人、心灵被腐蚀的杀人凶手会平安逃走。

4、《哈利•波特4》

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it

暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。

Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable

我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。

Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing

时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。

Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy

黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。

If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals

如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。

5、《哈利•波特5》

There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back

种种迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了,这是无法否认的

I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that

我在这里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能这么做

If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it

如果想要每个人都知道它,最好的办法就是禁止它

What you fear is fear itself

你所恐惧的是恐惧本身

Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this

你自己只有一茶勺的感情,并不代表人人都是这样

6、《哈利•波特6》

You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco

你应该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是。

I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different

我不信,她想让我去看病,他们觉得我跟别人不一样。

I was chosen for this,out of all others,me

在这么多人当中,他只选了我,我。

You're blinded by hatred

你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼。

Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three

为什么每次有什么事发生,总是你们三个在场。

7、《哈利•波特7》

It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success

决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量

Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers

胜利,取决于战斗者的意志,而非跟随者的数量

Only stupid people can show their feelings freely

只有愚蠢的人才会自负的随便流露自己的情感

This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth

这面镜子不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情

People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see

人们在他面前虚度时日,为他们看到的东西而痴迷

㈡ 哈利波特七部电影的名字分别是什么

1、《哈利·波特与魔法石》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2、《哈利·波特与密室》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3、《哈利·波特与阿兹卡班囚徒》(2009年由马爱农、马爱新重译,并更名为上述译名,原名是《哈利·波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
4、《哈利·波特与火焰杯》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5、《哈利·波特与凤凰社》
英版译名:Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
6、《哈利·波特与混血王子》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7、《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

㈢ 《哈利波特与魔法石》的电影台词,中英文对照的

Harry:You? No it can’t be; Snape he was he was the one---
哈利:你?不!怎么会?应该是斯内普!
Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn’t he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?
奇洛:对,没错!他的形象就是那样,有他在身边还有谁会怀疑可,可怜的,奇洛教授。
Harry:But that day, ring the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
哈利:可是那天,魁地奇比赛那天,斯内普他想要杀我!
Quirrell:Oh no dear boy, I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape’s cloak hadn’t caught on fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse.
奇洛:不!波特,是我想要杀你!相信我,要不是斯内普的斗篷着火打断我的视线,我早就成功了!就算石内卜念了反魔咒也没有用。
Harry:Snape was trying to save me?
哈利:斯内普他还救了我?
Quirrell:I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.
奇洛:我早就知道你一定会来妨碍我,尤其是万圣节之后。
Harry:Then then you let the troll in!
哈利:那山怪是你放进来的!
Quirrell:Very good Potter yes. Snape unfortunately wasn’t fooled, when every one else was running about the ngeon Snape went to the third floor to head me of. He of course never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone. But he doesn’t understand, I’m never alone. Never. Now does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?
奇洛:说得好,波特。没错,很不幸真被斯内普给发现了。当所有人都跑地牢去的时候,他却跑到三楼来堵我!当然啦,从此他再也不相信我了,他再也不放心让我独处,可是他不知道,我不是一个人,就是,好了。这面镜子到底是做什么用的?我看到我想要的东西,我看到我拿着石头,要怎样才能拿过来?
Quirrell:Come here Potter! Now! Tell me what do you see? What is it what do you see?
奇洛:过来!波特。快!告诉我,你看到了什么?你到底看到了什么?
Harry:I’m shaking hands with Dumbledore. I’ve won the House Cup.
哈利:我在和邓不利多握手,我赢得学院杯!
Voldemort:He lies.
伏地魔:他说谎。
Quirrell:Tell the truth! What do you see?
奇洛:说实话!你看到什么?
Voldemort:Let me speak to him.
伏地魔:让我跟他说。
Quirrell:Master you are not strong enough.
奇洛:主人,你还很虚弱。
Voldemort:have strength enough for this. Harry Potter, we meet again.
伏地魔:我还有力气跟他说话。哈利•波特,们又见面了。
Harry:Voldemort?
哈利:伏地魔?
Voldemort:Yes, you see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that conveniently enough lies in your pocket. Stop him! Don’t be a fool! Why suffer a horrific eath when you can join with me and live?
伏地魔:没错!你看到我现在的样子,看到我为了生存做了些什么?依附别人维生就像个寄生虫,独角兽的血能维持我的生命,却不能帮我重建身体,但是有个东西可以。那小东西够神奇,就在你的口袋里!抓住他!不要再傻了,你可以加入我,好好活下去,别自寻死路!
Harry:Never!
哈利:别想!
Voldemort:Bravery, your parents had it too. Tell me Harry would you like to see your mother and father again? Together we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return. That’s it Harry. There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it. Together we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the Stone!
伏地魔:非常勇敢,你的父母也是。告诉我,哈利,你想不想再看到你的爸爸跟妈妈,我们可以一起带他们回来,你只需要做点事来回报我!没错!哈利,世上没有好与坏,只有掌权者以及无能的弱者。我们可以成就了不起的大事,只要先把石头给我!
Harry:You liar!
哈利:你说谎!
Voldemort: Kill him!
伏地魔:杀了他!
Quirrell: What is this magic?
奇洛:这是什么魔法啊!
Voldemort: Fool get the Stone!
伏地魔:快去,快去拿石头!

就到这里,之后再有台词就是在校医院和邓布利多的对话啦~

㈣ 哈利波特所有电影

你要下载地址吗?

给你:

1.哈利波特魔法石[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92741.html

2.哈利波特消失的密室[DVD]

http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92745.html

3.哈利波特阿兹卡班的囚徒[DVD]

http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92743.html

4.哈利波特火焰杯[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92744.html

5.哈利波特与凤凰社[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f930.html

6.哈利波特与混血王子[DVD]

http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92547.html

第七部暂时搜索不到。。。

㈤ 你好,我想要哈利波特一到七部的电影台词,中英对照,最好是,一句英一句中,正版经典的

1.For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.
对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险。 ——邓不利多

2 .This was a man deeply loved, despite the love our people have died, also left us with a protective shield Forever.
被一个人这样深深地爱过,尽管那个爱我们的人已经死了,也会给我们留下一个永远的护身符。 ——邓不利多

3、We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.
对付敌人我们需要超人的胆量,而要在朋友面前坚持自己的立场,同样也需要很大的勇气。 ——邓不利多

4、Forever Do not believe any thing is capable of thinking independently, unless you see it to where the minds of the Tibetan.
永远不要相信任何能够独立思考的东西,除非你看嫌谈汪清了它把头脑藏在什么地方。 ——韦斯莱先生

5、The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important.
表现我们真正的自我,是我们自己的选择,这比我们所俱有的能力更重要。 ——邓不利多

6、If you kill Harry, then you should we have to kill.
如果你要杀哈利,那你要把我们也杀死! ——罗恩

7、Patron saint is a positive force, it is something initiated by Dementors food - hope, happiness, the desire to live - but it does not like real people do despair, so Dementors on the impossible It hurt.
守护神是一种正面力量,它所倡导的东西正是摄魂怪的食粮——希望侍念、快乐、活下去的愿望——但它不能像真正的人那样感到绝望,因此摄魂怪就没法伤害它。 ——卢平

8、Die than betray a friend, and we will do so for you!
死了总比背叛朋友强,我们也会为你这样做的! ——小天狼星布莱克

9、Your father live in you, Harry, you need him, he was in you know.
你爸爸活在你身上,哈利,在你需要他的时候,他在你身上表现得最清楚。 ——邓不利多

10、Only through unity can we have a strong, if the split, then a single blow.
我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,芹仔便不堪一击。 ——邓不利多

11、As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle.
只要我们目标一致,敞开心胸,习惯和语言的差异都不会成为障碍。 ——邓不利多

12、I do not want it, nor need it. But I need some laughter. We may all need some laughter. I have a feeling that we will soon need a laugh more than usual.
我不想要它,也不需要它。但是我需要一些欢笑。我们可能都需要一些欢笑。我有一种感觉,我们很快就会需要比往常更多的欢笑了。 ——哈利

13、The past will always come and we will accept it.
该来的总归会来,来了我们就接受它。 ——海格

14、But indifference, but also turned a blind eye is often straightforward than the harm to much larger offensive.
可是漠不关心,还有视而不见,往往会比直截了当的厌恶造成的伤害大得多。 ——邓不利多
15、It is easy to forgive someone else's mistake, it is difficult to forgive someone else's right.
人们容易原谅别人的错误,却很难原谅别人的正确。 ——邓不利多

16、Out-and-out is Dumbledore and more people, right, Potter?
彻头彻尾是邓不利多的人,对不对,波特? ——斯克林杰

17、Only when the people here are no longer loyal to him (Dumbledore), he would leave this school.
只有当这里的人都不再忠实于他(邓不利多),他才会离开这所学校。 ——哈利

18.When we in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition, no other.
当我们在面对黑暗和死亡的时候,我们害怕的只是未知,除此之外,没有别的。——邓布利多

这是经典的句子——————————————————————————————----

1.For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.
对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险。

2.It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
表现我们真正的自我,是我们自己的选择,这比我们所具有的能力更重要。

3.We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.
对付敌人我们需要超人的胆量,而要在朋友面前坚持自己的立场,同样也需要很大的勇气。

4.As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle.
只要我们目标一致,敞开心胸,习惯和语言的差异都不会成为障碍。

5.Your father live in you, Harry, you need him, he was in you know.
你爸爸活在你身上,哈利,在你需要他的时候,他在你身上表现得最清楚。

6.When we in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition, no other.
当我们在面对黑暗和死亡的时候,我们害怕的只是未知,除此之外,没有别的.

7.It is easy to forgive someone else's mistake, it is difficult to forgive someone else's right.
人们容易原谅别人的错误,却很难原谅别人的正确。
——————————————————————————————————————————————你可以参考原著。。

㈥ 《哈利波特》经典台词中英文对照带你进入奇幻的魔法世界

作为不懂魔法的麻瓜们,我们在《哈利波特》的电影中,感受到了那些天马行空一般的想象和幻想。他带我们进入了一个全新的魔法世界,接下来一起来看《哈利波特》经典台词中英文对照,一起领略魔法的魅力吧!

8.“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” — Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
你终将意识到:暂时麻痹疼痛只会使事情变得更糟。 ——《哈利波特与火焰杯》
9. “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” — Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
冷漠与忽视往往比直截了当的不喜欢带来更大的伤害。 ——《哈利波特与凤凰社》
10.“Of course it is happening inside your head... but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” — Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
也许他正发生在你的脑中,但究竟为什么这意味着它并不真实? ——《哈利比特与死亡圣器》
以上就是关于《哈利波特》的经典台词语录,喜欢就收藏起来吧!
阅读全文

与哈利波特英文对照电影相关的资料

热点内容
利刃出鞘电影片头音乐 浏览:687
邵氏电影的男主角 浏览:954
台湾电影里的军歌 浏览:565
电影策划英语 浏览:166
去电影院买票是不是都晚了 浏览:710
哪吒电影完整版配音 浏览:867
适合一男一女看的国产爱情片电影 浏览:110
笔仙电影泰国 浏览:512
天堂电影爱情公寓4全集下载 浏览:449
国产恐怖电影女演员去演戏 浏览:734
babybabybaby电影叫什么 浏览:562
哪个网站看电影最快 浏览:201
推荐一部电影熊出没作文 浏览:413
姜盛粥电影大全 浏览:884
电影白鲸的观后感 浏览:180
有没有看电影的网站比较快 浏览:517
中国十大电影歌曲 浏览:177
电影大而不倒中文版完整片 浏览:69
好看印度电影大全集 浏览:657
电影ido中音乐会 浏览:980