导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 三部英语原声电影经典英文对白

三部英语原声电影经典英文对白

发布时间:2024-01-08 04:54:05

⑴ 求三部英语原声电影精彩对白

1.《飞屋环游记》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.

Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?

Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.

Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.

Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.

Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.

Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.

Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.

Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?

Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.

Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!

Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.

Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...

Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?

Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.

妙语佳句 活学活用

1. do sb a favor: 帮助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 请你帮我个忙,好吗?

此外,我们还常用in favor of来表示“赞成,支持,有利于”,而curry favor with则表示“巴结,拍马屁”。

2. so long: 再见,非正式用语,相当于see you later。

例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚见,再见了。)

3. snipe: 鹬,沙锥鸟。

据说snipe是一种身体娇小、动作十分灵活的小鸟,要猎获这种鸟并不容易,需要相当不错的射击和潜行的技术,因此,snipe做动词也可以表示“狙击”。

此外,snipe还可以表示“冷言冷语地指摘;抨击”,而“抨击某人”,就可以用snipe at someone来表示。

4. goggle: 护目镜。

此外,goggle做动词还可以表示“(尤指由于惊恐而)瞪大眼睛看”,常用goggle at sb/sth来表达。

5. soil: 弄脏。

例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄脏了。

6. steer:驾驶,掌舵。

例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船驶向那个岛。)

7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。

而jerk sb around则表示“(尤指通过不诚实的手段)给某人出难题,为某人设置障碍,为难某人”。

8. cumulonimbus:积雨云。

积雨云臃肿庞大,云顶有丝缕状冰晶结构,顶部常扩展成砧状或马鬃状。积雨云几乎都会形成降水,包括雷电、阵雨、阵性大风及冰雹等天气现象,甚至发生龙卷风,在特殊地区,还会产生强烈的外旋气流---下击暴流。这是一种可以使飞机遭遇坠毁灾难的气流。

9. stay up: 不睡觉,熬夜。

例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。)

10.blow up: 使充气,放大。

这里的blow up balloons则是指“吹气球”。

2.机器人历险记

Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍顿:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然后向下看我们居住的地方,我们看起来和微小的斑点也没什么两样。

The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
无名镇的市长:嗨,亲爱的,你有没有自己一直被注视着的感觉?而且那个一直注视着你的……呃,可能是一只大象?
萨莉 欧 麦丽:你知道,嗯,我不得不说,我没有这种感觉。难道你有?
无名镇的市长(紧张地大笑):当然没有了!

Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍顿:只有我和这粒灰尘,我们在闲谈。我们可以组成俱乐部,我们可以组成一个群体,甚至可以成为一个秘密的组织。其他人谁也没办法加入进来,即使他们带着有趣的帽子。

Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍顿:这粒浮尘上住着人,他们还有一个生了96个女儿和一个叫乔-乔的儿子的市长,他们共享一间浴室!无论如何那都是……

Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍顿:即使你看不到他们,但生命就是生命,和个头大小没有关系。

Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍顿:我所说即是所想,所想即是所说。
莫顿(叹气):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍顿:那是我的法则,我的座右铭。

3.美食总动员
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我总是相信勤奋与努力外加一点点幸运就能换来成功,我的天分被发现,只是时间的问题。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:这是强者统治的世界,你不能改变自然法则。
雷米:变化就是自然法则,我们是可以给有些事情施加影响的,难的是,转变观念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(讲述他在一家高级的巴黎餐馆被追逐的经历。)
雷米:这是我,我认为我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我实在是忍不住。我……我喜欢好吃的食物,知道吗?而且……好吃的食物……对于一只老鼠,是非常难找到的。
米爸:也不会很难啊,只要你不那么挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在观察艾米尔吃的东西)这是什么啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道还吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想办法克服呕吐的反射神经,任何东西都是可以吃的。
雷米:这就是我正在谈论的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小宽:你对调味品的使用充满了惊人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老板:欢迎来到地狱!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
厨神:食物永远不会抛弃热爱烹饪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他称呼它为他的"小师傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你对放在你肚子里的东西如此吹毛求疵的话,你的能量很快就会用光的。所以现在闭嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
厨神:你知道我说过的话,人人都能当厨师。
雷米:是的,人人都能当厨师,并不意味着人人都有权当厨师。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小宽:我知道有些不可思议,但真相有时候就是不可思议,可事实就是事实,这就是真相。
柯博先生最后那一段评论:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就许多方面来说,评论家的工作很轻松;我们冒的风险很小,却握有无比的权力。人们必须奉上自己和作品,供我们评论…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我们喜欢吹毛求疵,因为读者和作者皆饶富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我们评论家得面对难堪的事实,就是以价值而言——我们的评论,可能根本比不上我们大肆批评的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有时评论家必须冒险去发掘并捍卫新的事物!这世界常苛刻的对待新秀、新的创作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有个全新的体验,一顿奇妙的菜肴——来自令人意想不到的出处!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果说这顿菜肴和它的创作者,挑战了我对颠覆性的观念!这么说还太含蓄,他们彻底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
过去我曾公开对食神著名的名言——“料理非难事”嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不过我发现,现在我终于真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
并非是谁都能成为伟大的艺术家,不过伟大的艺术家,却可能来自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
现今在食神餐厅掌厨的天才们,出身之低微,令人难以想像。本评论家的看法,他是法国最优秀的厨师…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快会再度光临食神餐厅!满足我的口腹之欲。

⑵ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

⑶ 求经典英语电影原声对白!!

1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。

2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙?白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。

4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪?加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。

5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱?鲍嘉对英格里?褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。

6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

你应该有听说过沪江论坛吧!那里有很多下载资料,同时都是免费学习的,上面的就是我在沪江上找到的!

⑷ 求电影里的经典英文台词对白

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

⑸ 求3部英语电影的经典台词各10句,带英语带汉语

《功夫熊猫》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了。有句谚语说得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。这就是为什么叫做"现金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理


《肖申克的救赎》

  1. A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
    强者自救,圣者渡人
    2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
    忙着活,或等着死。
    3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
    希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
    4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
    有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
    5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
    刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
    6.Every man's got a breaking point.
    每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。


《当幸福来敲门》

1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!
有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

⑹ 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你

1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.

⑺ 求随便三部英文电影的英文对白!每部5句话!英语作业!

《卡萨布兰卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.
4,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
《阿甘正传》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我对战争不了解,但我知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
《加菲猫》
1,Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多.

⑻ 求英文电影中的经典对白

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

⑼ 好看的三部原声英语电影,并列出其中有用的句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

⑽ 3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。

阅读全文

与三部英语原声电影经典英文对白相关的资料

热点内容
仙阳电影大全 浏览:92
利刃出鞘电影片头音乐 浏览:687
邵氏电影的男主角 浏览:954
台湾电影里的军歌 浏览:565
电影策划英语 浏览:166
去电影院买票是不是都晚了 浏览:710
哪吒电影完整版配音 浏览:867
适合一男一女看的国产爱情片电影 浏览:110
笔仙电影泰国 浏览:512
天堂电影爱情公寓4全集下载 浏览:449
国产恐怖电影女演员去演戏 浏览:734
babybabybaby电影叫什么 浏览:562
哪个网站看电影最快 浏览:201
推荐一部电影熊出没作文 浏览:413
姜盛粥电影大全 浏览:884
电影白鲸的观后感 浏览:180
有没有看电影的网站比较快 浏览:517
中国十大电影歌曲 浏览:177
电影大而不倒中文版完整片 浏览:69
好看印度电影大全集 浏览:657