导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 你最喜欢的一句电影台词英文

你最喜欢的一句电影台词英文

发布时间:2023-12-17 05:37:45

英文电影台词

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙•白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

㈡ 总有一句英文电影台词让你念念不忘

看电影时,很多时候,不仅仅是剧情引人入胜或是演员吸引眼球,更多时候,我会被里面的台词牢牢地套住。好的电影里面的台词可以说几乎句句都深入人心,仿佛作者淋漓尽致地描述出我们内心的真实想法,让人念念不忘。我看的最多的是英文电影,其中,有些英语台词值得我们反复斟酌,低吟浅唱。

This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
这一瞬间,你知道自己不是悲剧的主角
You're alive
你充满生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起来,欣赏着浮光掠影中的建筑
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前让你惊叹的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
听着音乐,兜着风
With the people you love most in this world
和最爱的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢说,在这一刻
We are infinite.
我们拥有无限。

来自电影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉

以上的台词来自电影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三个人第一次开车兜风经过隧道时,Charlie的旁白。站起来,迎着风,被包围在真实世界的浮光掠影之中。张开双手,无可救药地渴望着自由和无限。仿佛刹那间,青春绽放出一朵美丽耀眼的壁花。

But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。

来自电影〈怦然心动flipped〉,或许我们更多人更喜欢中文翻译。

I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
穷极一生,我都在等待我的爱人出现,终于现在你出现了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了这一切。

来自电影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,这是一部讲述美国80年代的纽约同性恋人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。两位男主角都是帅的如梦如幻,无数个日夜都为着彼此疯狂,生怕搞砸。他们的爱情恰好验证了以上的那句英文台词,真真是想要拥有你,却怕拥有你。

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及时行乐,珍惜时间,孩子们,让你们的生命与众不同。

来自电影〈死亡诗社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams饰演的文学教师是那个封闭时代的叛逆者,也是学生记忆中的灵魂拯救者。哪怕最后他无法被世俗接纳,哪怕被学校开除,他也成功地让自由之花在学生心中生根发芽。

And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
总有一天,太阳会升起。你或许都从未注意到,就这么悄无声息的,你会思考其他事情,会挂念一个和你过去毫无交集的人,一个只属于你的人。这就是你的安生之地。

来自电影〈布鲁克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis从爱尔兰飘洋过海来到了美国纽约,开始了在布鲁克林的生活。我只能说,努力生活的Eilis,认真地爱着一座城,爱着一个人,也有那么一个真诚笑容灿烂的意大利青年爱着她。

You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
这样你或许不会伤害到你自己或是让自己出丑,但同时你也不会尝到爱上一个人的滋味。

来自电影〈他没那么喜欢你He's just Not That Into You〉,简简单单的一句话道出无数个爱情故事兜兜转转的结局。

You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一个没胆还击的球员?--我要一个有胆不还击的球员。

来自电影〈42号传奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,这部电影是根据美国职业棒球大联盟史上第一位黑人球员Jackie Robinson的真实事迹改编。当年的他,在球场上承受着巨大的压力和难以忍受的种族歧视,最后用自己的努力和能力,证明了自己,美国棒球的黑白球员隔离历史也由此结束。

Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起吗?-是的。

来自电影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人会疑惑这部是什么电影,怎么会有雨人呢?其实,它跟雨啊跟雨人一点关系都没有。英语中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小时候会读错,在Charlie小时候害怕时,“雨人”都会唱歌给他听,安慰他。一直以来,Charlie以为“雨人”只是自己儿时幻想中的朋友,最后他发现原来“雨人”是自己的亲哥哥。

再来介绍一下这部电影,男主角Charlie发现父亲将遗产留给了患有自闭症的哥哥Raymond,便计划骗取这笔财富,但在拐走哥哥的过程中,重拾了真挚动人的手足之情。

当初看着这部电影时,一开始是被年轻帅气的Tom Cruise吸引住了,后面却被两位男主角的亲情感动了,哭的厉害。

It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。

来自电影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,这部电影太经典了,不需要什么介绍了。对很多人来说,这就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所说,我们一直在你身边从未走远,直到永远。

一部好的电影,就如同一次令人难忘的旅程。里面无论是经典台词,还是无声的画面都是仿佛能够让我们身临其境体验到那些或喜或悲或哀或愁的感觉,希望国产电影能走点心了。

㈢ 8句走心的英文电影台词,哪句让你感触最深

My mama always said,life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get.
-------------《阿甘正传》

㈣ 大家最喜欢的经典电影台词(英文的)是什么

I want you to be swept away ,I want you to levirate.
I want oy to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish.
I want you to be delirously happy.
Stay open, lighting could strike!
----<<第六感生死恋〉〉
我希望你神魂颠倒,我希望你欢心愉悦。
我希望你纵情歌唱,我希望你疯狂起舞。
我希望你快乐的以至忘记自我。
敞开心扉,心灵悸动。
Fear hold you prisoner,hope set you free. A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
怯懦禁人,希望释人,强者自渡,圣者渡人。 《肖生克的救赎》
中文是我自己翻的,不知道行不行啊

㈤ 《我最喜欢的电影台词》英语作文

这篇 希望帮到你 是蜘蛛侠2里的故事发生在“蜘蛛侠”打败“绿色恶魔”的两年后,彼得·帕克远离自己挚爱的女友玛丽·简,继续过着平淡而充满刺激的双重生活,白天他依旧是温文尔雅、有些木讷的大学生,晚上则化身成为拥有无限超人力量、除暴安良的蜘蛛侠。不过彼得·帕克却越来越难以平衡这种双重性格,周围的人开始怀疑他的身份,甚至很多人对其开始猜疑和误解。彼得·帕克一直生活在矛盾中,他希望向玛丽表白自己的爱恋,更希望能够跟她坦诚自己的真实身份。另外,彼得发现好友哈里·奥斯本对蜘蛛侠杀了他的父亲,一直耿耿于怀,身陷仇恨,不可自拔……与此同时,一场失败的实验使一位被称为“章鱼博士”的天才科学家变得偏激和疯狂,为了夺取权力和钱财,“章鱼博士”耍出各种手段,让他成为令蜘蛛侠最头疼的敌人。蜘蛛侠为了阻止这位疯狂科学家的恶行,开始了又一场惊心动魄的冒险之旅……Peter Parker''s having a rough time. His double life as the superhero Spider-Man is having a devastating impact on his civilian life. Things are so bad he declares that he''s quitting, and never putting on the suit again. However, his sense of ty forces him to become a hero again when the brilliant scientist Dr. Otto Octavius is deformed in an accident and becomes Dr. Octopus. With four metal tentacles sticking out of his back, he''ll prove to be a more than worthy opponent for Spider-Man.影片片段:Peter: Now what?Peter: Doctor Octavius. We have to shut it down. Please tell me how.Octavius: Peter Parker! Brilliant but lazy!Peter: Look at what''s happening. We have to destroy it.Octavius: I can''t destroy it. I won''t.Peter: You once spoke to me about intelligence. That was a gift to use for the good of mankind.Octavius: A privilege.Peter: These things have turned you into something you''re not. Don''t listen to them.Octavius: It was my dream.Peter: Sometimes to do what''s right we have to be steady and give up the things you want the most, even our dreams.Octavius: You''re right. He''s right. Listen, listen to me now.Peter: Now, tell me how to stop it.Octavius: It can''t be stopped. It''s self-sustaining now.Peter: Think!Octavius: Unless...the river! Drown it! I''ll do it.Peter: Hi!MJ: Hi.Peter: This is really heavy.Peter: MJ, in case we die...MJ: You do love me.Peter: I do.MJ: Even when you said you didn''t.Octavius: I will not die as a monster.

㈥ 说一句你最喜欢的外语电影台词是什么

我最喜欢的外语电影台词就是even if the sky is falling down,i wont give up on you.这句话的意思就是即使天塌下来,我也不会放弃你,我觉得我印象很深刻。

㈦ 50句经典英文电影台词

英文电影有很多经典爱情片,这些爱情片中有经典的语录。以下是我为你精心整理的经典英文电影台词,希望你喜欢。

英文电影台词【精选版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。

(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
英文电影台词【经典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有

头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

(《死亡诗社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
英文电影台词【热门版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。

(《阿甘正传》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。

(《扬帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人无完人。

(《热情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,

无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!

(《红粉联盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。

(《惊魂记》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”(琼·哈罗Jean Harlow,

《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《 爱情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

(葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

(汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜欢:

1. 50句唯美英文励志语录

2. 50句英语经典句子

3. 20句英语电影台词

4. 50句经典的英语名言

5. 电影经典英文台词对白

阅读全文

与你最喜欢的一句电影台词英文相关的资料

热点内容
韩国电影王国观后感 浏览:81
法国电影和猫有关 浏览:825
小马利亚大电影之第一季全集 浏览:169
他们准备去电影院英文翻译 浏览:786
适合四个人的英文电影配音 浏览:181
韩国电影中文字母gong 浏览:598
新倾国倾城电影完整版国语 浏览:506
日本一部电影鲨鱼拉船 浏览:176
荒岛惊魂电影中文 浏览:228
富婆的代驾司机电影中文字 浏览:483
芳子哪个电影的主角 浏览:815
周卡电影主角 浏览:274
李晨与杨颖演过的电影大全 浏览:86
带浣熊的电影叫什么名字 浏览:472
十大经典枪战电影推荐 浏览:37
韩国爱情电影一夜未了情 浏览:848
适合儿童看的粤语电影 浏览:493
2020新上映的动画电影有哪些 浏览:121
魔窟完整电影 浏览:286
周一围爱情电影 浏览:525