导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 经典台词很多的英文电影

经典台词很多的英文电影

发布时间:2023-09-30 11:42:45

❶ 著名英文电影台词大全_著名英文电影句子台词

在观看英文电影的时候,也读到了许多 经典台词 。下面就让我来为大家一一盘点著名英文电影台词吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!

著名英文电影台词:《剪刀手爱德华》
1、配合你瞬息万变的容颜。

With your changing face.

2、放下来!请不要再接近!

Put down! Please do not close!

3、这是我一生中最难忘的经历。

This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.

4、无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。

In any case, Edward is special.

5、他手脚真的那么俐落,才一下午功夫?

His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?

6、你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。

You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.

7、对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。

There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.

8、我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。

We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.

9、他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。

He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.

10、战时受的伤,使我没了知觉一点知觉也没有。

In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.

11、又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。

Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.

12、他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。

He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.

13、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

14、如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。

If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文电影台词:《阿甘正传》
1、奇迹每天都在发生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事难免会发生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文电影台词:《英国病人》
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个 故事 里共生、纠缠。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一个 爱情故事 与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文电影台词:《泰坦尼克号》
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本来就全靠运气。

Life is full of luck.

3、要让每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能给我们留一条生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

14、我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.

15、如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.

16、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.

17、上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

18、你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。

How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.

19、你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。

You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.

20、我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。

I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文电影台词:《飞屋环游记》
1、能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。

It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.

2、你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。

You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.

3、我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人。

I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.

4、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。

When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.

5、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗时候给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.

6、当我买本新书,总是先读最末页,如此,若在我读完前死去,便能知道答案是什么。哦,我的朋友,这便是黑暗面!

When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!

7、我爱你当外面71华氏度的时候还感冒,我爱你用半个小时点三明治,我爱整天和你在一起然后在我衣服上能闻到你的香味,我还爱你是每晚睡前我最后一个想说话的人。

I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.

8、我爱你在暖和的天气感冒,我爱你用一个小时来点菜,我爱你皱着眉看我,好像我是个疯子一样,我爱跟你分别后仍然萦绕不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,并非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我来这里是因为发现,若你要跟某人共度余生,那么余生越快开始越好。

I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.

猜你喜欢:

1. 英文电影台词经典语录大全

2. 英语经典电影台词摘抄

3. 电影英语经典台词精选

4. 50句英语电影台词

5. 50句经典英文电影台词

6. 阿凡达中英文台词大全

7. 唯美英文电影经典台词

8. 电影经典英文台词对白

❷ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

❸ 有哪些经典的英文电影台词

影视剧不仅给我们带来欢乐,让我们放松,其中经典的台词还能给我们启发和鼓励,让我们回味无穷。

下面这些电影里就有一些广为流传的经典台词,我们一起来欣赏吧^-^

Forrest Gump 《阿甘正传》

1) My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

我妈妈总是说生活像一盒巧克力糖,你总是不知道你下一个得到的是什么。

2) You have to do the best with what God gave you.

(不论)上帝给了你什么(技能才华境遇),你都得做到最好。

The Lion King 《狮子王》

1. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土。如果我都不为之而战,谁还会呢?

2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

在我必须勇敢的时候我才会勇敢。勇敢不意味着闯祸。

The Shawshank Redemption 《肖生克的救赎》

1) Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.

一些鸟儿不应该被关在笼子里。它们的羽毛太明亮。

2) Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是好东西,也许是最好的东西。好东西不会消亡。

Titanic 《泰坦尼克号》

1) I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.

我认为生命是礼物,我不想浪费它。

2) Promise me you will survive....that you will never give up...not matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now.

答应我,你要活下来,不论发生什么,不论多绝望,你都不会放弃,答应我。

❹ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

❺ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

❻ 3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。

❼ 有哪些经典的英文电影台词

要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。
——《肖申克的救赎》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
——《阿甘正传》
一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
——《泰坦尼克号》
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《海上钢琴师》
每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。
——《寻梦环游记》
你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
——《天使爱美丽》
成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
——《天气预报员》

❽ 找一些英文对白比较多的经典电影

1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》

It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》

I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

15.《美梦成真》

The end ,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》

“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》

If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》

--I thought you were gone.

--Without you,never

19.《教父》

Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3》

Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !

Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you

❾ 经典英语电影短句

1. 英语电影短句
英语电影短句 1.请给我200句经典英文电影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正没岩传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离配局开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生培察让命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。

不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。

把你。
2.急需一些英语电影中的经典句子
english.com.cn">.cn

里边有很多听力MP3,电影,小说,可以去看看

-- 英语电影经典对白

1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you

will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。

promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》

"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know

what you\'re gonna get."

Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid

sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I

didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in

car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive

away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》

"There\'s no place like home."
3.求与电影有关的经典英语句子
1.《阿甘正传》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。

在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。

you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不。

但我与英雄 们一同服役。

" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。

年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。

可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 简:让我走,先生。

Let me go, sir. 罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you! 简:别,别让我干傻事。

No, don't make me foolish. 罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。

说你嫁给我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 简:你是说真的?You mean it? 罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。

(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 罗切斯特:总算出来了。

你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。

什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就。
4.英文电影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

电影:阿甘正传

世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐

电影:爱玛

你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?

如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!

就象我现在难于离开你一样!

电影:简爱

什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。

这不叫权利,这叫正义。

而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,

也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!

电影:辛德勒名单

上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!

电影:四根羽毛

我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,

因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。

除非我们即将死去。

电影:美国美人

"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”

“生命就是如此。”

电影:这个杀手不太冷

第一、不要叫她温柔。

第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;

第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;

第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事

第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,

她会非常喜欢;

第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;

第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;

第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;

第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;

第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.

电影:我的野蛮女友

当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。

电影:《安妮•霍尔》

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!

记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

电影:肖申克的救赎

我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸

别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧

电影:教父

一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱

电影:菊花香

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。

电影:卡萨布兰卡

我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.

电影:爱你9周半

"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"

电影:Gone with the wind

<;断背山>

我真希望能戒掉伱

<;艾玛>

上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多
5.求五部英文电影里的经典句子
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)。
6.3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

译文:强者自救,圣者渡人

4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝

5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.

译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。

9.The sun in the head, like a free man.

译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.

译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。

那就是——希望。
8.在电影中摘抄十句经典台词
《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

《爱情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

《黑天鹅》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正传》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

《死亡诗社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

《怦然心动》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《当幸福来敲门》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

阅读全文

与经典台词很多的英文电影相关的资料

热点内容
法国双性恋电影 浏览:999
我们保守的秘密电影结局 浏览:653
富士山春居图电影演员 浏览:487
小王子电影讲了什么名字 浏览:474
蹂躏电影大全 浏览:505
一部日本人在俄罗斯的电影 浏览:321
电影出山电影完整免费观看 浏览:186
一部在列车上的外国电影 浏览:899
美国电影灰姑娘的故事观后感 浏览:623
幸福法国电影 浏览:252
小兵张嘎子老电影完整版 浏览:622
电影阿q正传中阿q的结局 浏览:363
美图电影票可以退款吗 浏览:433
贾冰伊博财神电影叫什么 浏览:391
南宁电影院今日电影 浏览:913
韩国妻子电影中文字幕 浏览:331
能不能让小孩一个人去电影院 浏览:976
大清打朝鲜电影 浏览:17
大蛇2电影图片 浏览:372
越南森林电影大全 浏览:976