『壹』 找英语原声电影的经典台词 10句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.I look back on the way I was then...a young.....stupid kid who committed
that terrible crime.I want to talk to him.I want to try
and talk some sense to him.Tell him the way things are.But I can't.That kid's long gone....and this old man is all that's left.I got to live with that.我回首前尘往事,那个犯下重罪的傻孩子,我想跟他沟通,告诉他生活的道理,但是我不能。那个孩子早已离去……只剩下我这衰老之躯。我得面对现实。
4 Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
5.监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.Andy:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. hat's institutionalized.
安迪:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
7.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死
8.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
9.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific
is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake
his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
10. find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
================================
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》观后感
When I had finished watching the movie,I was excited and wanted to watch it again.Wheather the figures and details or the spirit that the music conveyed to."Hope is dangerous" Red had ever said,But Andy has always sticked to it.He didn’t cry when he was thrown into prison though he was innocent. On contrary, he found ways to kill long time to escape. He helped the head of the prison do the illegal things in order to gain some freedom. He rebuilt a library and helped the other prisoners. All the prisoners liked him, for he helped them find hope again. Perhaps it was time to escape, in a lightening and thundering night, he escaped from the prison through the hole he had g for twenty years . He was free eventually .
I like Andy ,for his talent and his wisedom . And the most important thing that I like is his spirit—never giving up.
『贰』 求三部英语原声电影精彩对白
1.《飞屋环游记》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.
Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?
Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.
Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.
Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.
Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.
Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.
Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?
Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.
Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!
Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.
Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...
Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?
Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.
妙语佳句 活学活用
1. do sb a favor: 帮助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 请你帮我个忙,好吗?
此外,我们还常用in favor of来表示“赞成,支持,有利于”,而curry favor with则表示“巴结,拍马屁”。
2. so long: 再见,非正式用语,相当于see you later。
例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚见,再见了。)
3. snipe: 鹬,沙锥鸟。
据说snipe是一种身体娇小、动作十分灵活的小鸟,要猎获这种鸟并不容易,需要相当不错的射击和潜行的技术,因此,snipe做动词也可以表示“狙击”。
此外,snipe还可以表示“冷言冷语地指摘;抨击”,而“抨击某人”,就可以用snipe at someone来表示。
4. goggle: 护目镜。
此外,goggle做动词还可以表示“(尤指由于惊恐而)瞪大眼睛看”,常用goggle at sb/sth来表达。
5. soil: 弄脏。
例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄脏了。
6. steer:驾驶,掌舵。
例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船驶向那个岛。)
7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。
而jerk sb around则表示“(尤指通过不诚实的手段)给某人出难题,为某人设置障碍,为难某人”。
8. cumulonimbus:积雨云。
积雨云臃肿庞大,云顶有丝缕状冰晶结构,顶部常扩展成砧状或马鬃状。积雨云几乎都会形成降水,包括雷电、阵雨、阵性大风及冰雹等天气现象,甚至发生龙卷风,在特殊地区,还会产生强烈的外旋气流---下击暴流。这是一种可以使飞机遭遇坠毁灾难的气流。
9. stay up: 不睡觉,熬夜。
例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。)
10.blow up: 使充气,放大。
这里的blow up balloons则是指“吹气球”。
2.机器人历险记
Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍顿:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然后向下看我们居住的地方,我们看起来和微小的斑点也没什么两样。
The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
无名镇的市长:嗨,亲爱的,你有没有自己一直被注视着的感觉?而且那个一直注视着你的……呃,可能是一只大象?
萨莉 欧 麦丽:你知道,嗯,我不得不说,我没有这种感觉。难道你有?
无名镇的市长(紧张地大笑):当然没有了!
Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍顿:只有我和这粒灰尘,我们在闲谈。我们可以组成俱乐部,我们可以组成一个群体,甚至可以成为一个秘密的组织。其他人谁也没办法加入进来,即使他们带着有趣的帽子。
Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍顿:这粒浮尘上住着人,他们还有一个生了96个女儿和一个叫乔-乔的儿子的市长,他们共享一间浴室!无论如何那都是……
Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍顿:即使你看不到他们,但生命就是生命,和个头大小没有关系。
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍顿:我所说即是所想,所想即是所说。
莫顿(叹气):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍顿:那是我的法则,我的座右铭。
3.美食总动员
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我总是相信勤奋与努力外加一点点幸运就能换来成功,我的天分被发现,只是时间的问题。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:这是强者统治的世界,你不能改变自然法则。
雷米:变化就是自然法则,我们是可以给有些事情施加影响的,难的是,转变观念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(讲述他在一家高级的巴黎餐馆被追逐的经历。)
雷米:这是我,我认为我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我实在是忍不住。我……我喜欢好吃的食物,知道吗?而且……好吃的食物……对于一只老鼠,是非常难找到的。
米爸:也不会很难啊,只要你不那么挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在观察艾米尔吃的东西)这是什么啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道还吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想办法克服呕吐的反射神经,任何东西都是可以吃的。
雷米:这就是我正在谈论的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小宽:你对调味品的使用充满了惊人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老板:欢迎来到地狱!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
厨神:食物永远不会抛弃热爱烹饪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他称呼它为他的"小师傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你对放在你肚子里的东西如此吹毛求疵的话,你的能量很快就会用光的。所以现在闭嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
厨神:你知道我说过的话,人人都能当厨师。
雷米:是的,人人都能当厨师,并不意味着人人都有权当厨师。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小宽:我知道有些不可思议,但真相有时候就是不可思议,可事实就是事实,这就是真相。
柯博先生最后那一段评论:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就许多方面来说,评论家的工作很轻松;我们冒的风险很小,却握有无比的权力。人们必须奉上自己和作品,供我们评论…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我们喜欢吹毛求疵,因为读者和作者皆饶富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我们评论家得面对难堪的事实,就是以价值而言——我们的评论,可能根本比不上我们大肆批评的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有时评论家必须冒险去发掘并捍卫新的事物!这世界常苛刻的对待新秀、新的创作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有个全新的体验,一顿奇妙的菜肴——来自令人意想不到的出处!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果说这顿菜肴和它的创作者,挑战了我对颠覆性的观念!这么说还太含蓄,他们彻底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
过去我曾公开对食神著名的名言——“料理非难事”嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不过我发现,现在我终于真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
并非是谁都能成为伟大的艺术家,不过伟大的艺术家,却可能来自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
现今在食神餐厅掌厨的天才们,出身之低微,令人难以想像。本评论家的看法,他是法国最优秀的厨师…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快会再度光临食神餐厅!满足我的口腹之欲。
『叁』 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
『肆』 经典原声电影台词
Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mind. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 1.1)
卑贱和劣行在爱情看来都不算数,都可以被转化成美满和庄严:爱情不用眼睛辨别,而是用心灵来判断/爱用的不是眼睛,而是心。——《仲夏夜之梦》
Lord, what fools these mortals be! (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 3.2)
The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 5.1)
疯子、情人、诗人都是想象的产儿。——《仲夏夜之梦》
Since the little wit that fools have was silenc’d, the little foolery that wise men have makes a great show. (As You Like It, 1.2)
自从傻子小小的聪明被压制得无声无息,聪明人小小的傻气显得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大欢喜》
Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (As You Like It, 1.3)
美貌比金银更容易引起歹心。——《皆大欢喜》
Sweet are the uses of adversity. (As You Like It, 2.1)
逆境和厄运自有妙处。——《皆大欢喜》
Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak. (As You Like It, 3.2)
你难道不知道我是女人?我心里想什么,就会说出来。——《皆大欢喜》
Love is merely a madness. (As You Like It, 3.2)
爱情不过是一种疯狂。——《皆大欢喜》
O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes! (As You Like It)
唉!从别人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有说不出的酸楚!——《皆大欢喜》
It is a wise father that knows his own child. (A Merchant of Venice 2.2)
知子之父为智。——《威尼斯商人》
『伍』 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
『陆』 同一部原声英文电影的经典对白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
邓布利多:哈利,人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
罗恩:哈利,你必须继续前进,我觉得应该去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.邓布利多:要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特与魔法石》)
一、“他绝不会走,只要留下来的那些人还忠于他!”(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
二、“我们希望我们的波特先生总是能够扭转乾坤”“放心吧,我会的!”(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don’t worry, I will be.)
(人物:卢修斯-马尔福、哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
三、 “比这更重要的是--友谊和勇气。”(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与魔法石》)
四、“多比没有主人!多比是自由的小精灵!多比是来救哈利-波特和他的朋友们!”(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,选自《哈利-波特与死亡圣器(上)》)
五、“爱我们的人是永远不会离开我们的。”(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
六、“想要杀哈利,得先把我们也杀掉!”(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯内普:你这个令人失望多愁善感的小子,只会苦涩的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能没有注意到,生活本来就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得爱,也不懂得友情,我可怜你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 卢娜:再说,我妈妈以前经常说,失去的东西总会找到方法回来的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特与凤凰社》)