《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),又译作《北非谍影》,是一部1942年的美国黑色电影。电影背景设置在二战中受维希法国控制的摩洛哥城市卡萨布兰卡(现名“达尔贝达”)。影片由迈克尔·柯蒂斯导演,剧本是基于Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公开发表过的舞台剧《大家都来“锐克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改编的。该片被认为不只是一部令人心碎的爱情电影,实际上更是一部宣扬民族主义和爱国主义电影。影片于1942年11月26日在纽约公映,巧合的是,那一天盟军进入北非并占领卡萨布兰卡。
经典台词一
1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。
2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
4. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
男主角:亨弗莱·鲍嘉(饰 Rick)
女主角:英格丽·褒曼(饰 Ilsa)
该片中插曲《时光流转》(As Time Goes By)
流传久远,经久不衰,是一首极动人的情歌。
人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老板
伊尔莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎时的旧情人
山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,钢琴师
第一段 :
伊尔莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,
山姆应伊尔莎的要求弹起《时光流转》,
引来了里克,这对情侣自巴黎失散后,又不期而遇了。
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在旧日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我对它有点生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。
(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆开始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必须记住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
亲吻就是亲吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
叹息就是叹息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝,还是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。
--on that you can rely.
这点你尽管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。
(他突然看到伊尔莎,愣住了)
经典台词二
1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
『贰』 英语表演剧本 电影台词 3分钟左右
An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。
Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
唐僧:没关系,前面不远就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧。
I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。
小媳妇(做哭状):爹、妈,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老头:女儿,快走吧,不然那猪精来了,就走不了了。
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。
唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。
悟空:师傅,到了。
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从
东土大唐前往西天取经的和尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以。(别过脸去继续哭泣)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。
老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊。
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事慢慢说。
Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,今天要来跟我女儿成亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正
准备把女儿送出去逃避
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们。
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,结果都被这猪精打跑了。今天你们就躲着
别出来了吧。
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.
悟空:噢,有这么厉害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会。待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不
用管。
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.
这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定
地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了门后,露出一段红袖子。
猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了。
Darling, here I am.
站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。
八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!。
Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的
模样。
八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的。
Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.
『叁』 经典英文电影对白
《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
『肆』 感人至深的英文电影经典台词
感人至深的英文电影经典台词
台词(part/dialog/line)是戏剧表演中角色所说的话语。是剧作者用以展示剧情,刻画人物,体现主题的主要手段。也是剧本构成的基本成分。下面是我整理的10句感人至深的'英文电影经典台词,请大家慢慢欣赏。
1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!
昨天已成为历史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天赐予我们的礼物,这就是为什么我们把它叫做现在!——《功夫熊猫》
2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。
如果世上真的有什么奇迹,那么一定是去理解他人和与人分享。——《日出之前》
3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。
告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开您。——《简·爱》
4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。
时间可以吞噬一切,但它丝毫不能减少的是你伟大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,还有你的勇气。——《小妇人》
5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。
在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去, 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞 ,你总会在那守候着我。——《珍珠港》
6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。 ——《卡萨布兰卡》
7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。
爱的次数不需多,只需真爱。真爱需要时间去经营,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初恋50次》
8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。——《秋日传奇》
9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。
要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人处世。高瞻远嘱,从容不迫,笑对人生。——《公主日记》
10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。
不要别人告诉你该做什么,有梦想,就得保护。他人做不成什么事情,就跟你说你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。——《当幸福来敲门》
上面精选的感人至深的英文电影经典台词,希望大家喜欢!
;『伍』 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话
值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
『陆』 英文电影经典台词
英文电影经典台词
英文电影《这个杀手不太冷中》经典台词
open for the rest of your life.
(只要你杀了人,你的人生就变了,什么都不同了。)你的余生都要提心吊胆的过日子。
玛蒂尔达:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. I want love....or death. That's it.
我不管将来如何,李昂。我只需要爱....或者死。就是这样。
李昂:I want death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.
我选择死亡,只有死是真的。别烦我了,玛蒂尔达,我已厌倦了你的游戏。
玛蒂尔达:There's this really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kind of game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
这游戏很有趣,李昂。它让人变得和善,让人开始思考。这是你喜欢的方式。如果我赢了,你一生都要陪着我。
李昂:And if you lose?
如果你输了呢?
玛蒂尔达:Go shopping alone, like before.
你还是独来独往,一如从前。
李昂:You're gonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你输定,玛蒂尔达。你上满了子弹,我听见了。
玛蒂尔达:So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎样?若我中枪身亡,你会怎样?
李昂:Nothing.
若无其事。
玛蒂尔达:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
我希望你没说谎,李昂。我也希望你的内心深处,从来没有爱过我。因为如果你有那么一点点爱我的话,那几分钟后,你会后悔一直没有说出自己的真实感受。我爱你,李昂。
(玛蒂尔达开枪,李昂抢下。)
玛蒂尔达:I win.
我赢了。
英文电影《爱情与灵药》经典台词
I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine." And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This.
我是个混蛋。真的',人人都知道我是个混蛋。因为我这辈子从来没有真正在乎过什么人什么事儿,而且所有人都觉得习以为常了,他们都说:“杰米就是这样子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不会这么看待我。在认识你之前,从来没有人相信我是可以依靠的一个人;也是你,才让我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打个比方,在某个异度的时空里,有一对跟咱俩差不多的小情侣。只不过那里的他们俩,女的健康,男的完美。他们所有的问题只不过是度假花多少钱啦,谁今儿心情不好啦,雇个清洁工要不要有罪恶感什么的。我不要成为那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我们在一起。
I used to worry a lot about who I'll be when I grow up. Like how much money I'd make, or someday I become some big deal. Sometimes the things you want the most doesn't happen, and sometimes the thing you never expect happen does. Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, and deciding to stay and apply for med school. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. Forever.
我以前总是担心自己长大后会怎么样。赚多少钱。会不会有一天出人头地。有时候你最是盼星星盼月亮的事儿就是不会发生,可意想不到的那些却自然而然地来了。比方放弃在芝加哥的工作,放弃一切,决定留下来攻读医科学校。我说不清楚为什么,你遇见过千百个人,而他们只不过是匆匆过客;接着你就邂逅了那么一个人,改变了你的生命直到永远。
英文电影《克莱默夫妇》经典台词
《克莱默夫妇》由导演罗伯特·本顿亲自改编艾弗里·科尔曼的同名小说而成,是一部反映单亲家庭问题的杰作。曾获得第五十二届奥斯卡最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳改编剧本、最佳男主角、最佳女配角五项金像奖。描述泰迪和琼安这对夫妇,他们育有一子比利。泰迪是一个事业心强的人常因工作放弃与妻儿的团聚,琼安终于提出与他离婚,儿子留给他抚养。泰迪对父兼母职一事手忙脚乱,后来不得不放弃工作,选择家庭,与儿子相依为命的亲情确实感人。本片反映出当时七十年代令人侧目的新生事物的单亲家庭的种种问题。
Billy Kramer: When's mommy coming back?
妈妈什么时候回来
Ted Kramer: I dont know, Billy. Soon.
不知道,比利,应该很快
Billy Kramer: How soon?
很快是多快
Ted Kramer: Soon.
很快就是很快
Billy Kramer: Will she pick me up after school?
我放学后,妈妈会来接我吗?
Ted Kramer: Probably. And if she doesn't I will.
可能吧,如果她不来接你我就会来。
Billy Kramer: What if you forget?
如果你忘了呢
Ted Kramer: I won't forget.
我不会忘的(放心吧)
Billy Kramer: What if you get run over by a truck and get killed?
那万一你被卡车撞了,然后死翘翘了呢
Ted Kramer: Then Mommy will pick you up.
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b,那就会是你妈妈去接你。
;『柒』 楚门的世界经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
黑色喜剧《楚门的世界》向我们展现了一个平凡的小人物是怎样在自己毫不知情的情况下被制造成闻名的电视明星,却完全被剥夺了自由、隐私乃至尊严,成为大众娱乐工业的牺牲品。影片反映了人类的希望和焦虑,同时也因触及到当今最敏感的社会问题而备受瞩目。
经典台词一
1.你不能放弃,就算跛着脚也要爬上高峰.
No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.
2.不要听他,他是骗你的.
Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.
3.答应我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我当作粮食.
All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.
4.我预料马上就会看到骑红色脚踏车的女人,拿花的男人和保险杠受损的金龟车.
l Pdict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.
5.充满欢笑泪水、悲欢离合,分享艾毕一家的甜酸苦辣.
Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.
6.你想把我切了还是削了?
Dice me, slice me or peel me?
7.不必出门就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞.
You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.
8.他这次命大,下次就得提出起诉.
Next time he'll be charged.
9.让我下车,你疯了,你想自杀就别拖我下水.
Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.
10.我们从七岁起就是好朋友,互相抄袭才完成学业,考卷一模一样.
l've been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.Jesus, they were identical.
11.大家都想要上电视,每个人都想成名.
Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?
12.不过我只知道,不管正确答案是什么,不管对错我们都一起承担.
But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.
13.我知道我们的生活都不如意,所有的理想都悄然逝去,你不想承认,于是另求出路.
Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away.You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.
14.他的初吻受到全球瞩目.
The world stood still for that stolen kiss.
15.有一晚我们在帐罯里彻夜不睡,因为你想玩北极游戏,结果害我得了肺炎.
l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.
16.科技日新月异,隐藏式摄影机记录他的一生.
And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.
17.他是第一个 被公司领养的小孩.
l believe Truman is the first child to be adopted by a corporation.
18.好紧张的一周,简直如坐针毯.
What a week! l was on pins and needles the entire time.
19.你无权把一个生命 当成一场秀.
What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.
20.他如果决心要查出真相,谁也阻止不了他.
lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could Pvent him.
21.我想说的是生命很脆弱.
l guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.
22.重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲.
But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.
23.每个人都会接受眼前的现实.
We accept the reality of the world with which we're Psented.
经典台词二
1、我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。
I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.
2、早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
3、他就是出生在直播现场。
He was born in front of a live audience.
4、有什么是真实的么?
Was anything real?
5、你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……
You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…
6、我们看厌了花哨的特技。
We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.
7、但是楚门的世界可以说是假的。楚门本人却半点不假。
While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.
8、这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life. ;
『捌』 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
『玖』 缘分天注定英文台词,求电影《缘分天注定》的中英文对白
提起缘分天注定英文台词,大家都知道,有人问求《缘分天注定》的中英文对白,另外,还有人想问求《缘分天注定》的中英文双字幕?你知道这是怎么回事?其实谁有Serendipity(中文名“缘分天注定”)的剧本或台…,下面就一起来看看求《缘分天注定》的中英文对白,希望能够帮助到大家!
“Serendipity”‘tsuretheirlovewasmeanttobe.Theydecidetotestfate—,whileJonathanleaveshisona$5bill.Ifthey’remeanttobeacouple,.Manyyearslater,hnglosteachotherthatnight,bothareengagedtobemarried.However,”sweddingdayapproaches,Jonathan,withhisbestfriendDean,.Ontheotherhand,Sara,withherbestfriendEve,.Still,.mbacktogetherfinally.
.InChina,.,’,,?IthinkinChina,,theyprefertofollowit.Butinwesterncountry,.Mostoftime,theylikefightingwithdestiny.
Tolove,Ipreferthewesternculture.Loveisimportant,.,otherwise,itisnotresponsibleforyourself.,’tbehesitatedtotakeaction.Yourfamily,yourelatives,thepublicopinion,,butyoucan’tbecontrolledbythem.,.Then,ifyoudon’tbelieveinthis,itisalsoOK.Thatdependsonyou.
留个信箱,我发你
以上就是与求《缘分天注定》的中英文对白相关内容,是关于求《缘分天注定》的中英文对白的分享。看完缘分天注定英文台词后,希望这对大家有所帮助!