A. 教父最经典台词英文原句
教父最经典台词英文原句如下:
1、Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.
让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。
2、Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。
3、To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
离你的朋友近些,但厅磨贺离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。
9、Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.
伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。
10、If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.
如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得扮派充满感情。
B. 电影《教父》经典台词
导语:教父这部电影绝对是伟大的,里面的台词深刻而震撼,令人不得不佩服。
1.This book will leave about two things: First, your name, then there are your brains …
这张和约书上会留下两样东西:一是你的名字,再就是你的脑浆……
2.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力.
3.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。
4.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
迈克对文森特说:永远不要让任何人知道你心里在想什么!
5.Only don’t tell me you’re innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.
这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言,你能坦言,你从来就没说过慌,这是自欺欺人
6.I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由/条件.
7.A person is only one destiny.
一个人只有一个命运。
8.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 我当然有. 很好!不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个真正的男人!
9.Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.
伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。
10.If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.
如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情——马里傲普佐原文
11.Friendship can build a solid defense.
友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。
12.If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult to my intelligence.
如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。
13.It’s not personal,it’s business.
不要把私人的感情带到商界。
14.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我费了一生的精力,让自己变得十分谨慎 ,女人和小孩能够粗心大意 ,但男人不行.
15. I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.
我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。
16.A matter of seconds to see the nature of people and spend half my life is also unclear one thing to see the nature of man, nature is not the same fate.
在一秒钟内看到本质的`人和花半辈子也看不清一件事本质的人,自然是不一样的命运.
17.A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
不顾家庭的男人不是真正的男人。
18.So, love somebody else.
那么,去爱一些其他人吧。
19. Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.
让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。
20.If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
如果生活告诉了我们什么,历史教育了我们什么,那就是你可以杀了任何人。
C. 《教父》经典台词是什么
《教父》经典台词是如下:
1、I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
我将给他开一个他拒绝不了的条件。
2、Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family.
友谊就是一切。友谊比才能更重要,比政府更重要,它和家庭几乎可以划等号。
3、Great men are not born great. They grow great.
伟人并非生来就伟大,而是越活越伟大。
4、Never hate your enemies. If affects your judgment.
永远不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。
5、Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.
复仇这道菜,冷的时候吃最美味。
D. 求,教父1里的开头两人对话的台词(中英文)
我猜你要的是这段
我相信美国
I believe in America.
美国使我发了财
America has made my fortune...
而我以美国方式教养我的女儿
And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.
我给她自由...
I give her freedom,but I taught her...
但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门
never to dishonor her family.
她交了位男友但不是意大利人
She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian.
她跟他去看电影深夜才回家
She went to the movies with him.
我并没有责骂她
She stayed out late. I didn't protest.
两个月前他与另一个男孩
Two months ago, he took her for a drive...
带她去兜风
with another boyfriend.
他们强灌她喝威士忌
They made her drink whiskey...
然后他们想要占她便宜
and then they tried to take advantage of her.
她抵抗她保住了名节
She resisted.She kept her honor.
于是他们像对动物般的毒打她
So they beat her like an animal.
当我到医院时她的鼻梁断了
When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken..
她的下巴被打碎了
her jaw was shattered...
必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来
held together by wire.
她痛得不能哭
She couldn't even weep because of the pain.
但我却哭了我为什么哭呢?
But I wept. Why did I weep?
我视她如珠如宝
She was the light of my life.
她长得很美丽
Beautiful girl.
现在她再也美丽不起来
Now she will never be beautiful again.
[示意倒酒]
不好意思
Sorry.
我…像个守法的美国人一样 我去报警
I went to the police like a good American.
那两个男孩受到了审判
These two boys were brought to trial.
法官判他们有期徒刑三年但缓刑
Ajudge sentence them to three years in prison...and suspend their sentence.
缓刑
Suspended sentence.
他们当天就没事了
They went free that very day.
我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.
而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑
And those two bastard, they smiled at me.
于是我对我太太说
Then I said to my wife,
为求公道 我们必须去找柯里昂阁下
"For justice we must go to Don Corleone."
你去报警前为何不先来找我
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
你要我怎么样
What do you want of me?
你尽管吩咐 但求你一定要帮我这个忙
Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
帮你什么忙
What is that?
[耳语]
那个我办不到
That I cannot do.
你要什么 我都会给你
I'll give you anything you ask.
我们相识多年
We've known each other many years,
这是你第一次来找我帮忙
but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help.
我记不起你上次是何时 请我到你家去喝咖啡了
I can't remember the last time that you invited me... to your house for a cup of coffee...
何况我太太还是你独生女的教母
even though my wife is godmother to your only child.
我坦白说吧
But let's be frank.
你从来就不想要我的友谊
You never wanted my friendship...
而且你害怕欠我人情
and you were afraid to be in my debt.
我不想卷入是非
I didn't want to get into trouble.
我了解
I understand.
你在美国发了财
You found paradise in America.
生意做的很好 生活过的很好
You had a good trade, made a good living.
有警察和法律保护你
Police protected you, and there were courts of law.
你不需要我这种朋友
So you didn't need a friend like me.
但是现在你来找我说
But now you come to me and you say...
柯里昂阁下 请帮我主持公道
"Don Corleone, give me justice."
但你对我一点尊重也没有
But you don't ask with respect.
你并不把我当朋友
You don't offer friendship.
你甚至不愿意喊我教父
You don't even think to call me "Godfather."
你在我女儿结婚当天来我家
Instead, you come into my house... on the day my daughter is to be married...
用钱收买我为你杀人
and you ask me to do murder for money.
我只是要求你主持公道
I ask you for justice.
那不是公道 你女儿还活着
That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.
那么让他们像她一样受折磨
They must suffer then as she suffers.
我应该付你多少钱
How much shall I pay you?
包纳萨拉 包纳萨拉
Bonasera Bonasera.
到底我做了什么让你这么的不尊重我
What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?
如果你以朋友身分来找我
If you'd come to me in friendship...
那么伤害你女儿的杂碎 就会受到折磨
then the scum that ruined your daughter...would be suffering this very day.
你这种诚实人的敌人
And if, by chance... an honest man like yourself should make enemies...
也就是我的敌人
then they would become my enemies.
那么 他们就会害怕你
And then they would fear you.
当我的朋友
Be my friend?
教父
Godfather.
很好
Good.
他日我或许需要你的帮忙
Someday, and that day may never come...
也可能不会有那么一天
I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
但在那一天到来之前
But until that day...
收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼
accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
谢谢 教父 别客气
Grazie, Godfather.
这件事交给… 克里曼沙
Give this to Clemenza.
我要用可靠的人头脑清醒的人
I want reliable people... people that aren't going to be carried away.
我们不是谋杀犯 下手别太重
I mean, we're not murderers... in spite of what this undertaker says.
E. 教父电影经典台词激励人心篇
导语:电影《教父》改编自马里奥·普佐的同名小冲升森说,讲述了以维托·唐·科莱昂为首的黑帮家族的发展过程以及科莱昂的小儿子迈克如何接任父亲成为黑帮首领的故事。1973年该片获得第45届奥斯卡奖最佳电影、最佳男主角、最佳改编剧本奖。下面是我收集整理的经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考!
F. 教父经典台词英文
教父经典台词英文
《教父》的经典程度不用我多说了,下面我为大家整理了教父经典台词英文,一起来回顾一下教父的经典语录吧!
1.Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.
让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。
2.A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
不顾家庭的男人不是真正的男人。
3.Friendship can build a solid defense.
友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。
4.It’s not personal,it’s business.
不要把私人的感情带到商界。
5.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我费了一生的精力,让自己变得十分谨慎 ,女人和小孩能够粗心大意 ,但男人不行.
6. I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.
我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。
7.If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult to my intelligence.
如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。
8.A matter of seconds to see the nature of people and spend half my life is also unclear one thing to see the nature of man, nature is not the same fate.
在一秒钟内看到本质的人和花半辈子也看不清一件事本质的人,自然是不一样的命运.
9.If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
如果生活告诉了我们什么,历史教育了我们什么,那就是你可以杀了任何人。
10. This book will leave about two things: First, your name, then there are your brains …
这张和约书上会留下两样东西:一是你的名字,再就是你的脑浆……
11.20.So, love somebody else.
那么,去爱一些其他人吧。
12..Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力.
13.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。
14.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
迈克对文森特说:永远不要让任何人知道你心里在想什么!
15.Only don’t tell me you’re innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.
这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言,你能坦言,你从来就没说过慌,这是自欺欺人
16.I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由/条件.
17.A person is only one destiny.
一个人只有一个命运。
18.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你花时间和你的'家人在一起吗? 我当然有. 很好!不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个真正的男人!
19.Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.
伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。
20.If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.
如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。
教父经典名言
1、不要让别人知道你的想法。——《教父》
2、痛苦不像死亡那样无可挽回。——《教父》
3、永远别让别人知道心中所想。——《教父3》
4、你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。——《教父3》
5、不懂得陪伴家人的男人不算是真男人。——《教父》
6、不要让女人左右你的思维。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
7、男人一辈子最重要的事情就是养活自己。——《教父3》
8、人可以不断犯错,但绝不能犯要命的错。——《教父3》
9、我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。——《教父》
10、不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。——《教父》
11、谨慎的镇压自由意志对人类生存很有必要。——《教父3》
12、千万不要恨你的敌人,这会影响你的判断力。——《教父》
13、当你说不时,你要使不听上去像是一样好听。——《教父》
14、女人和孩子可以粗心大意,但男人一定要小心。——《教父》
15、无法掌控权利的人将被权利毁灭。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
16、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
17、不要说不可能,没有什么不可能。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
18、永远不要恨你的敌人,因为这会影响你的判断力。——《教父》
19、不要轻易说出你的理想,不给别人嘲笑你的机会。——《教父》
20、没有规矩,不成方圆。有了权利,就得令行禁止。——《教父3》
21、永远不要让你的敌人知道你在想什么。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
22、人并非生来就伟大,而是越活越伟大。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
23、为了正义,我们必须去求唐·柯里昂。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
24、痛苦和恐惧不是死亡,还有挽回的余地。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
25、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。——《教父》
26、不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
27、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
28、不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人。——《教父》
29、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
30、金融是一把枪。政治是知道什么时候扣动扳机。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
;G. 教父里的经典台词
1、Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
2、Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
3、You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
4、Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
5、I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
(7)电影教父经典台词英文扩展阅读:
教父剧情简介:
1945年夏天,美国本部黑手党科莱昂家族首领,教父维托·唐·科莱昂为小女儿康妮举行了盛大的婚礼。维托·唐·科莱昂有三个儿子,好色的长子逊尼,懦弱的次子弗雷德和从二战战场回来的小儿子迈克。其中逊尼是教父的得力助手;而迈克虽然精明能干,却对家族的事业没什么兴趣。
维托·唐·科莱昂是黑手党首领,常干违法的勾当。但同时他也是许多弱小平民的保护神,深得人们爱戴。他还有一个准则,就是决不贩毒害人。
为此他拒绝了毒枭素洛佐的要求,并因此激化了与纽约其它几个黑手党家族的矛盾。圣诞前夕,素洛佐劫持了教父的教子汤姆,并派人暗杀教父。教父中枪入院。素洛佐要汤姆设法使逊尼同意毒品买卖,重新谈判。逊尼有勇无谋,他发誓报仇,却无计可施。
迈克去医院探望父亲,他发现保镖已被收买,而警方亦和素洛佐串通一气。各家族间的火拼一触即发。迈克制定了一个计策诱使素洛佐和警长前来谈判。在一家小餐馆内,迈克用事先藏在厕所内的手枪击毙了素洛佐和警长。
迈克逃到了西西里,在那里他娶了美丽的阿波萝妮亚为妻,过着田园诗般的生活。而此时,纽约各个黑手党家族间的仇杀却越来越激烈。
逊尼也被康妮的丈夫卡洛出卖,被人打得千疮百孔。教父伤愈复出,安排各家族间的和解。听到噩耗的迈克也受到了袭击。被收买的保镖法布里奇奥在迈克的车上装了炸弹。迈克虽幸免于难,却痛失爱妻。
迈克于1951年回到了纽约,并和前女友凯结了婚。日益衰老的教父将家族首领的位置传给了迈克。在教父病故之后,迈克开始了酝酿已久的复仇。他派人刺杀了另两个敌对家族的首领,并杀死了谋害他前妻的法布里奇奥。同时他也命人杀死了卡洛,为逊尼报了仇。
仇敌尽数剪除。康妮因为丈夫被杀而冲进了家门,疯狂地撕打迈克。迈克冷峻地命人把康妮送进了疯人院。他已经成了新一代的教父