『壹』 经典英语动画片的对白
动画片《狮子王》里的对白.很经典.
狮王木法沙和幼子辛巴在山崖上的一段对话如下:
1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光照耀的一切都是我们的王国。
2.SIMBA: Wow!
辛巴:哇!
3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,
Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治时期就如同太阳的起落一样。
辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成为新王时候和你一同上升。
4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?
辛巴: 这一切都是我的吗?
5.MUFASA: Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
『贰』 英文动画大片英文片名及三句经典对白
历届入围与得奖名单
1992年-《美女与野兽》 《Bebe's Kids》 《芬格林-最后的雨林》 1993年-《阿拉丁》 《小尼摩梦境大冒险》 《[[Once Upon a Forest]]》 1994年-《狮子王》 《蝙蝠侠大战幻影人》 《圣诞夜惊魂》 1995年-《风中奇缘》 《高飞狗》 《The Swan Princess》 1996年-《玩具总动员》 1997年-《Cats Don't Dance》 《大力士》 《怪物奇兵》 1998年-《花木兰》 《真假公主-安那塔西亚》 《嫁了怪ㄎㄚ》 《魔剑奇兵》 1999年-《铁巨人》 《泰山》 《南方公园电影版》 《埃及王子》 《虫虫危机》 2000年-《玩具总动员2》 《幻想曲2000》 《落跑鸡》 《冰冻星球》 《勇闯黄金城》 2001年-《怪物史莱克》 《血战:最后的吸血鬼》 《捍胃战士》 《变身国王》 2002年-《千与千寻》 《冰原历险记》 《星际宝贝》 《小马王》 《怪兽电力公司》 2003年-《海底总动员》 《千年女优》 《熊的传说》 《佳丽村三姐妹》 《乐一通反斗特攻队》 2004年-《超人特攻队》 《攻壳机动队2 INNOCENCE》 《怪物史莱克2》 2005年-《超级无敌掌门狗:人兔的诅咒》 《哈尔移动城堡》 《地狱新娘》 《四眼天鸡》 《马达加斯加》 2006年-《赛车总动员》 《怪怪屋》 《森林保卫战》 《打猎季节》 2007年-《料理鼠王》 《茉莉人生》 《冲浪季节》 《辛普森一家大电影》 《蜜蜂电影》 2008年 最佳动画长片 《闪电狗》 《功夫熊猫》《9.99美元》 《Wall-E》 和《巴什尔跳华尔兹》 佳动画短片 《格拉哥来客》《热狗》《魔术师和兔子塞巴斯》《蒂安的巫毒》《超级无敌掌门》《狗》 最佳动画视觉效果 Alen Lai - 霍顿与无名氏 Li-Ming Lawrence Lee - 功夫熊猫 Fangwei Lee - 马达加斯加2:逃往非洲 Kevin Lee - 闪电狗 Enrique Vila - Wall-E 最佳动画角色设计 Valerie Hadida - 伊哥 Sang Jun Lee - 霍顿与无名氏 Nico Marlet - 功夫熊猫 最佳动画长片导演 Sam Fell, Rob Stevenhagen - 浪漫鼠德佩罗 Ari Folman - 和巴什尔跳华尔兹 Tatia Rosenthal - 9.99美元 John Stevenson & Mark Osborne - 功夫熊猫 Andrew Stanton - Wall-E 最佳音乐 Kevin Manthei - 蝙蝠侠:高森骑士 John Powell - 霍顿与无名氏 Max Richter - 和巴什尔跳华尔兹 William Ross - 浪漫鼠德佩罗 Hans Zimmer & John Powell - 功夫熊猫 最佳艺术指导 Ralph Eggleston - Wall-E Paul Felix - 闪电狗 Tang Heng - 功夫熊猫 Evgeni Tomov - 浪漫鼠德佩罗 Raymond Zibach - 功夫熊猫 最佳配音 Ben Burtt - 为Wall-E配音 - Wall-E Dustin Hoffman - 为师傅配音 - 功夫熊猫 James Hong - 为熊猫阿波爸爸配音 - 功夫熊猫) Ian McShane - 为反派雪豹配音 - 功夫熊猫 Mark Walton - 为胖老鼠Rhino配音 - 闪电狗 最佳编剧 Jon Aibel & Glenn Berger - 功夫熊猫 Etan Cohen & Eric Darnell & Tom McGrath - 马达加斯加2:逃往非洲 Ari Folman - 和巴什尔跳华尔兹(Waltz With Bashir,索尼古典) Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio - 霍顿与无名氏 2009年—《飞屋环游记》获得“最佳动画长片”和“最佳动画长片导演” 《机器鸡:星球大战2.5》“最佳动画短片”“最佳配音(长片)” 《公主与青蛙》“最佳动画视觉效果”“最佳角色动画(长片)” 《鬼妈妈》“最佳角色设计(长片)”、“最佳音乐(长片)”、“最佳艺术指导” 《怪兽大战外星人》“最佳故事(长片)” 《了不起的护理爸爸》“最佳编剧(长片)”
『叁』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而复生一样。
2、You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。
《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
(3)狮子王经典英文电影对白扩展阅读
1、幕后花絮
为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。
在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。
2、影片评价
《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)
『肆』 求3部英语电影的经典台词各10句,带英语带汉语
《功夫熊猫》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了。有句谚语说得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。这就是为什么叫做"现金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
《肖申克的救赎》
A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point.
每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
《当幸福来敲门》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!
有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
『伍』 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)
狮子王 绝对经典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。
『陆』 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
『柒』 经典英文电影对白
经典英文电影对白
狮子王 The Lion King经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
阿甘正传 Forrest Gump经典台词
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的`命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind经典台词
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
;『捌』 求经典简单英语电影台词,适合初一的,20句
1、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. ——《肖申克的救赎》
2、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. ——《肖申克的救赎》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ——《阿甘正传》
4、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.——《阿甘正传》
5、I laugh in the face of danger. (越危险就越合我心意。)——《狮子王》
6、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. ——《狮子王》
7、 It's like you are back from the dead.——《狮子王》
8、You can't change the past. ——《狮子王》
9、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.——《狮子王》
10、. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. ——《狮子王》
11、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?——《狮子王》
12、I'll make it up to you, I promise. (我会补偿你,我保证)——《狮子王》
13、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. ——《乱世佳人》
14、I think it's hard winning a war with words.——《乱世佳人》
15、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. ——《乱世佳人》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. ——《乱世佳人》
17、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.——《乱世佳人》
18、All life is a game of luck.——《泰坦尼克号》
19、To make each day count. ——《泰坦尼克号》
20、After all, tomorrow is another day.——《乱世佳人》
因为离初一有点年代了,所以可能有些不合适,但还是望采纳!
『玖』 寻《狮子王》。。。英文版电影台词原文
狮子王
http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.html
极地特快
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/polar-express-script-transcript.html
更多
http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/table.html
『拾』 狮子王里面狒狒劝辛巴的所有英文台词
批注: X:辛巴 F:狒狒
X:What was that for? 为什么打我?
F:It doesn’t matter. It is in the past. 没什么关系,都过去了。
X:Yeah, but it still hurts. 对,但仍然让我心痛。
F:Oh, yes, the past can hurts. But the way I see it you can either run from it. Or…Learn from it.You see? So what are you going to do? 对,过去仍然会让那个人心痛。在我看来你仍然可以选择逃避。或者从中学些东西。明白了吗?你准备怎么做?
X:First, I’m gonna take your stick. 首先,拿走你的拐杖。(之前被打了)
F:No!No!No!Not the stick!Hey!Where are you going?I’m going back!Good!Go on!Get out of here!不!不!不!别拿拐杖!你要去哪儿?我要回去!很好!走吧!离开这儿!