导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影独白介绍

英文电影独白介绍

发布时间:2023-09-13 00:59:01

『壹』 欧美电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

欧美电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

音乐之声经典台词

(对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)

Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。

额外成就

在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是有一点儿,在某种程度上。

如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

那部电影一点都不好看。

Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。

Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

上校:为什么这样盯着我?

Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。

Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。

Maria: What?

玛丽亚:什么?

Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。

额外成就

one before you meet the children.

作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的'句子应是take your hat off.

Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。

Captain: What about this one?

上校:那这一件呢?

Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。

Captain: Hmm.

上校:嗯。

Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。

Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……

额外成就

see 本意是看 但在句中的意思是注意,确保相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to

如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

到时你千万要准备好!

Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

你来安排下次的会议,好吗?

Maria: Maria.

玛丽亚:玛丽亚。

Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。

Maria: Not much.

玛丽亚:不是很多。

Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。

罗马假日经典台词

(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)

ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。

COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。

ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?

COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!

ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?

COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。

ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。

COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。

ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.

『贰』 经典的英文电影独白

五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风 云》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
(《阿甘正传》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

『叁』 经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典爱情台词(上)

1.《阿甘正传》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

『肆』 求 有大段女生独白的英文电影

“大段女生独白”的电影是《简爱》,部分独白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我会让你难于离开我,就像我现在难于离开你一样。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝没有这样安排。但我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暂了,不应该用来记恨。人生在世,谁都会有错误,但我们很快会死去。我们的罪过将会随我们的身体一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

这就是我从来不想报复,从来不认为生活不公平的原因。我平静的生活,等待末日的降临。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本来怒火中烧,嫉妒的难以忍受。但当我看到那个优雅的恶少,听到他们冷酷无情,轻浮浅薄的对话后,我的怒火被熄灭了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情绪也烟消云散了。因为这样的女人不值得我爱,这样的情敌也不值得我憎恨。

『伍』 征集英语电影中的经典独白

疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。

『陆』 恋恋笔记本经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

影片《恋恋笔记本》系导演尼克·卡萨维茨2004年的一部爱情类影片。莱恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麦克亚当斯倾情出演。一家风光迤逦的私人疗养院,一位神秘的老男人每天都会准时拜访一位患有老年痴呆症的老女人。他总是在腿上摊开一本褪色的笔记本,轻轻地为女人讲述其中记载的故事,每当女人听到 日记 中的字句,脸上就会迸发出异样的神采,仿佛再次回到那段激情燃烧的岁月……

《恋恋笔记本》经典台词

1,片头老年Noah说的开场白

I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,

just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。

I've led a common life.过着普通的生活。

There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。

And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。

But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。

I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。

2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分~

Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了

Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架

You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人

Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是

I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你

They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气

and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人

Allie:So, what?那又怎样?

Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力

And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

我们会每天都得面对这个问题

but I want to do that, because I want you.

而我想要那些,因为我要你

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天

3.Allie难以下定决心,一边是Lon,一边是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的问她自己要什么~

Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

拜托你别再想大家要什么了

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,

别再想我要什么

what your parents want. What do you want?

他要什么、你父母要什么

What do you want?

你要什么?

4.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天

My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that

it's over between us.

我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了

I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we

had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱

And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处

we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇

I'll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…

and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日

Iearning from each other and growing in love.

彼此学习,在爱中成长

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

最好的爱能唤醒灵魂

and makes us reach for more,

启发我们追求卓越

that plants a fire in our hearts

会我们的心里种下热情的火苗

and brings peace to our minds.

并带给我们的心灵平静

And that's what you've given me.

那也就是你所给予我的

That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

我也希望能永远给你这一切

I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

我爱你,他日再见了

5.Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了记忆,Noah一遍一遍读他们年轻时的故事给她听

I know you feel lost right now,我知道你现在感觉很失落

but don't worry,但是别担心

nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.没有任何事物会失落或被遗忘

The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉体只会迟缓、老化,冰冷

the embers left from earlier fires.大火过后的余烬

shall ly flame again.也会再度燃烧

6.Noah的孩子们劝他回家,他坚持留在医院陪着Allie

Look, guys,孩子们

that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心爱的人

I'm not leaving her.我不会离开她

This is my home now.这里现在就是我家

Your mother is my home.你们的母亲就是我的家

7.结尾,非常感人~ 二人不离不弃,在爱中辞世~

Allie:I need to ask you something.

『柒』 求一段电影中的英语独白,要词。附上电影名谢谢

《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

『捌』 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

『玖』 美国往事经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

美国往事经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

《美国往事》讲述的并非是一个逻辑完整的传统故事,而是他本人对他一生所钟爱的美国历史、文化与精神的一次纯粹自我的表达。影片以纽约的犹太社区为背景,叙述四个从小一起长大的童年玩伴之间纠葛的`恩怨情仇。

《美国往事》经典台词

1.对你的思念让我熬过了这一切你知道你对我有多重要吗?

And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?

2.在墓园里翻云覆雨,他们经常如此别担心,他不是同性恋

Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.

3.你们拍到了我没穿裤子的照片,不,我们拍到你在和未成年少女乱搞

You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.

4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其实也不是什么大事

Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.

5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是个烂条子替我付钱

I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.

6.今晚我们喝下的不只是酒还有我们十年的岁月 十年,不虚此行

There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.

7.她将要得到他的第一个吻 夺去我天堂中无上的快乐

and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.

8.情同手足的朋友 为纪念永恒的回忆而立

Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.

9.当有朋友背叛你时,你就该反击

When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.

10.好死不如赖活

Better off than being dead.

11.你说的没错,贝利先生,我杀过人。有时是为了自卫,有时是为了钱。曾有许多人来找我们,生意上的伙伴,对手,女人。。。有些事情我们做,有些我们不做。我们永远猜不透你在想什么。

It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.

12.不准你这么说 不准你再这么说我

Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!

13.即使是黑社会,也能带来好结局

Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.

阅读全文

与英文电影独白介绍相关的资料

热点内容
超级上门女婿林阳电影完整版 浏览:92
最后特工帮成龙追女孩的电影 浏览:898
电影裸血完整版播放 浏览:778
北京电影学院研究生学费导演 浏览:543
大灌篮电影百度云资源 浏览:82
南京江北新区有哪些电影院 浏览:613
周迅2021新电影叫什么名字 浏览:682
法国末日电影呼吸 浏览:512
雏菊英文韩国电影 浏览:50
电影精武英雄粤语版 浏览:233
电影演员京来 浏览:501
假如爱有天意是哪一部电影 浏览:543
泰国鬼屋的电影 浏览:921
国外关于龙和人类的爱情电影 浏览:552
电影bgm伤感歌曲大全 浏览:920
赛尔号大电影有谁 浏览:851
电影断箭结局 浏览:234
2021六大电影 浏览:831
法国电影抽烟的女的 浏览:558