导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 阿甘正传电影英文版台词

阿甘正传电影英文版台词

发布时间:2023-07-12 22:11:30

㈠ 阿甘正传英文经典台词

台词是戏剧表演中角色所说的`话语。是剧作者用以展示剧情,刻画人物,体现主题的主要手段。也是剧本构成的基本成分。下面是我为大家收集的阿甘正传英文经典台词,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

阿甘正传英文经典台词 篇1

1.You are no different than anybody else is.

2.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

3.I want to go home.

4.I was messed up for a long time.

5.Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

6.Have you given any thought to your future?

7.You just stay away from me please.

8.run,Forrest,run…

9.t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

阿甘正传英文经典台词 篇烂尺2

1、Stupid is as stupid does.

2、Miracles happen every day.

3、You have to do the best with what God gave you

4、If there 's anything you need , I won 't be far away .

5、You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on.

6、Death is just a part of life, something we are all destined to do.

7、Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you are gonna get.

8、Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re going to get.

9、If you are ever in trouble, don 't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、Mom always said there 's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

阿甘正传英文经典台词 篇3

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒尺姿巧克力,结果往往出人意料

2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福

3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离

5. Have you given any thought to your future? 你饥困高有没有为将来打算过呢

6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开

8. It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事

10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

㈡ 美国电影阿甘正传的台词

电影改编自同名小说,描绘了先天智障的小镇男孩自强不息,最终在多个领域创造奇迹。美国电影阿甘正传的台词,我们来看看。

美国电影阿甘正传搜简的台词1

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。

4、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.

若你遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

5、It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

6、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。

7、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

8、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.

通过别人的鞋可以了解很多东西,他们从哪儿来,将要到哪儿去。

11、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是一个聪明的人,卖尺可我知道什么是爱。

12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上中漏高帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

13、A promise is a promise.要信守承诺。

14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我要走,你知道的,我就走。

15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

16、 I am a man of my word.我是个信守承诺的人。

17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何不同。

18、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。

19、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

20、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.

我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

美国电影阿甘正传的台词2

1、Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2、Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3、You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4、Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5、Heres looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpynight.

系紧你的'安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

13、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

这是我听过最好的答案。

16、You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

18、run,Forrest,run…

阿甘,快跑,快跑……

19、I want to go home.

我想回家。

20、I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

22、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

23、You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

㈢ 电影《阿甘正传》经典英语台词

《阿甘正传》描绘了先天智障的小镇男孩福瑞斯特·甘自强不息,最终“傻人有傻福”地得到上天眷顾,在多个领域创造奇迹的励志故事。以下是我整理的经典英语台词,欢迎参考!

电影《阿甘正传》经典英语台词:

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

阿甘正传电影剧情:

阿甘是个智商只有75的低能儿。在学校里为了躲避别的孩子的'欺侮,听从一个朋友珍妮的话而开始“跑”。他跑着躲避别人的捉弄。在中学时,他为了躲避别人而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。阿甘被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。

在大学毕业后,阿甘又应征入伍去了越南。在那里,他有了两个朋友:热衷捕虾的布巴和令人敬畏的长官邓·泰勒上尉。这时,珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。阿甘一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。在战争结束后,阿甘作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接见。在一次和平集会上,阿甘又遇见了珍妮,两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。在“说到就要做到”这一信条的指引下,阿甘最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空。在他的生活中,他结识了许多美国的名人。他告发了水门事件的窃听者,作为美国乒乓球队的一员到了中国,为中美建交立下了功劳。猫王和约翰·列侬这两位音乐巨星也是通过与他的交往而创作了许多风靡一时的歌曲。最后,阿甘通过捕虾成了一名企业家。为了纪念死去的布巴,他成立了布巴·甘公司,并把公司的一半股份给了布巴的母亲,自己去做一名园丁。阿甘经历了世界风云变幻的各个历史时期,但无论何时,无论何处,无论和谁在一起,他都依然如故,纯朴而善良。

在隐居生活中,他时常思念珍妮。而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途,陷于绝望之中。终于有一天,珍妮回来了。她和阿甘共同生活了一段日子。在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了阿甘的怀抱,之后又在黎明悄然离去。醒来的阿甘木然坐在门前的长椅上,然后突然开始奔跑。他跑步横越了美国,又一次成了名人。

在奔跑了许久之后,阿甘停了下来,开始回自己的故乡。在途中,收到了珍妮的信。他立刻去见找她。在公交站台候车时。 阿甘向他人讲述了他之前的经历。于是他又一次见到了珍妮,还有一个小男孩,那是他的儿子。这时的珍妮已经得了一种不治之症。阿甘和珍妮三人一同回到了家乡,一起度过了一段幸福的时光。珍妮过世了,他们的儿子也已到了上学的年龄。阿甘送儿子上了校车,坐在公共汽车站的长椅上,回忆起了他一生的经历。

㈣ 阿甘正传中英文台词

导语:《阿甘正传》是由罗伯特·泽米吉斯执导的电影,由汤姆·汉克斯、罗宾·怀特等人主演,于1994年7月6日在美国上映。下面由我为大家整理的阿甘正传中英文台词,希望可以帮助到大家!

阿甘正传中英文台词

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4、it made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

5、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

6、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

7、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

8、Shit happens!

不好的事情发生了。

9、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

10、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

11、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

13、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

15、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

这是我听过最好的`答案。

16、You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

18、I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

19、I want to go home.

我想回家。

20、I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

22、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

23、You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

24、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

25、run,Forrest,run…

阿甘,快跑,快跑……

延伸:阿甘正传剧情简介

阿甘是个智商只有75的低能儿。在学校里为了躲避别的孩子的欺侮,听从一个朋友珍妮的话而开始“跑”。他跑着躲避别人的捉弄。在中学时,他为了躲避别人而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。阿甘被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。

在大学毕业后,阿甘又应征入伍去了越南。在那里,他有了两个朋友:热衷捕虾的布巴和令人敬畏的长官邓·泰勒上尉。这时,珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。阿甘一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。在战争结束后,阿甘作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接见。在一次和平集会上,阿甘又遇见了珍妮,两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。在“说到就要做到”这一信条的指引下,阿甘最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空。在他的生活中,他结识了许多美国的名人。他告发水门事件的偷听者,作为美国乒乓球队一员到了中国,为中美建交立下功劳。猫王和约翰·列侬这两位音乐巨星也是通过与他的交往而创作了许多风靡一时的歌曲。最后,阿甘通过捕虾成了一名企业家。为了纪念死去的布巴,他成立了布巴·甘公司,并把公司的一半股份给了布巴的母亲,自己去做一名园丁。阿甘经历世界风云变幻的各个历史时期,但无论何时,无论何处,无论和谁在一起,他都依然如故,纯朴而善良。

在隐居生活中,他时常思念珍妮。而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途,陷于绝望之中。终于有一天,珍妮回来了。她和阿甘共同生活了一段日子。在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了阿甘的怀抱,之后又在黎明悄然离去。醒来的阿甘木然坐在门前的长椅上,然后突然开始奔跑。他跑步横越了美国,又一次成了名人。

在奔跑许久之后,阿甘停了下来,开始回自己的故乡。在途中,收到珍妮的信。他立刻去见找她。在公交站台候车时。 阿甘向他人讲述了他之前经历。于是他又一次见到了珍妮,还有一个小男孩,那是他的儿子。这时的珍妮已经得了种不治之症。阿甘和珍妮三人一同回到家乡,一起度过一段幸福的时光。珍妮过世了,他们的儿子也已到了上学的年龄。阿甘送儿子上了校车,坐在公共汽车站的长椅上,回忆起他一生的经历。

㈤ 阿甘正传的台词英文

阿甘的智商太低,他意识不到这些人和事的重要性。影片通过阿甘善良、单纯的思想,真诚及天生的直觉行动,与现实社会垮掉的一代形成鲜明对照。下面是阿甘正传的经典台词英文,欢迎参考阅读!

1、没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

Nothing happens casually, it's a part of the plan. Fate theory!

2、我的妈妈常告诉我可以从一个人穿着的鞋知道他许多事情。

My mother often tells me that I can know a lot of things from a person's shoes.

3、奇迹每天都在发生。

Miracles happen every day.

4、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

5、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

6、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

7、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么!

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!

8、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远猜不到下一颗是什么味道。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what the next one is.

9、我知道我不够聪明,但我知道爱在什么地方。

I know I'm not smart enough, but I know where love is.

10、就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

Just like the sun in the sunset on the bayou. There was a million sparkles.

11、信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

Keep promise. Agam kept his promise, and finally got the best of it.

12、你得在向前走之前放下过去。

You have to put the past behind you before you go.

13、我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

Can't I be myself, real, true self?

14、你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

You have to do the best with what God has given you.

15、我不知道我们是否都有各自的.命运,抑或只是像风一样一切都是偶然。但我想也许两面都有,也许两面会同时发生。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.

16、人真正需要的财富只有那么一些,剩下的只不过是用来炫耀罢了。

People really need only a little wealth, and the rest is just to show off.

17、如果你相信我,我就会在你需要的时候一直陪伴着你。

If you trust me, I'll always be there for you when you need me.

18、糟糕的事难免会发生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

19、那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。

Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, I will give you great vengeance.

20、你差点就成功了,到你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。

You almost succeeded, you are not strong enough. If you're successful, you won't be here.

21、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs only a little bit, the rest is used to show, is to be Chinese saying: even if we have thousands of mansions, three feet of the night.

22、别让别人说他比你强,如果上帝的旨意要人平等,他会给我们所有人腿箍。

Don't let other people say that he is better than you, if God's will to be equal, he will give us all leg hoop.

23、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

24、我只是个可怜的白痴,如今却得照顾全人类。

I'm just a poor idiot, but I have to take care of the whole world.

25、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

26、只要你需要,我就在这里。我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I'll be here as long as you need me. I am not smart, but I know what love is.

27、妈妈常说要往前走得先忘掉过去。

Mama always said to go ahead and forget the past.

28、如果你需要,我就在你身边。

If you need me, I'll be by your side.

29、如果有什么需要,请告诉我,我就在离你不远的地方。

If there is any need, please tell me, I am not far away from you.

30、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

31、我相信你会把握你的命运,你要凭借上帝赋予你的做到最好。

I believe you will hold on to your destiny, and you will do the best you can with God.

32、生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或坠入深渊。

Life is like the sky white feathers, or the wind or the wind drift, fight, or fly in the blue sky, or falling into the abyss.

33、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

34、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

35、如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚掌。

If God intended everybody to be the same, he will give everyone a pair of feet.

36、死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。

Death is a part of life, something that's meant to be.

37、我不是聪明人,但是我知道什么是爱。

I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

38、也许我们这些聪明人,脑袋里能装的目标太多,所以忘了执着。

Maybe we are smart people, the head can be loaded with the goal too much, so forget the dedication.

39、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

40、没有特别的原因,我一直往前跑。

There is no special reason, I have been running.

41、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是我们生命中的偶然,像在风中飘,或许两者同事发生。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're just floating around in the wind, like a co-worker.

42、我们经历了各种各样的雨,毛毛细雨,飘雨,倾盆大雨,从下往上的雨。

We have gone through all sorts of rain, drizzle, rain, downpour, down from the rain.

43、你有没有为将来打算过呢?

Do you have any plans for the future?

44、你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

You and others do not have any different, Agam's mother from an early age to give Agam a self-confidence.

45、你和神和好了吗?

Have you made peace with God?

46、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

47、你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进。

You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

48、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to smell.

49、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

㈥ 阿甘正传经典对白英文

阿甘正传经典对白英文

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does、举或
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day、
奇迹每天都在发生。

4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、
我和珍妮形影不离。

5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6、You just stay away from me please、
求你离开我。

8、It made me look like a ck in water、
它让我如鱼得腔旁水。

9、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一伍答橡件事。

10、I was messed up for a long time、
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze、
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

电影阿甘正传经典台词英文大全


1. She was my most special friend. My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!

2. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people dont think so, but they do.

妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。

3. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.

从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。

4. Dont you just love New Years? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.

你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。

5. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured theres some things you just cant change. He didnt want to be called crippled, just like I didnt want to be called stupid.

我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。

6、I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallike on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

7、Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

8、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

9、Shit happens!

不好的事情发生了。

10.Stupid is as stupid does.

傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

11.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

12.There must be someing can be done.

不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

13.Miracles happen every day.

美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

14. Son-of-bitch.

狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

15、It must be hard being a king.

(王一定很不好当)

16、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

(我和珍妮形影不离)

17、 Miracles happen every day.

(奇迹每天都在发生)

18、 I could run like the wind blows.

(我跑起来像风一样快)

19、Youre goddamn gifted, private Gump.

你是个天才,列兵阿甘。

20、You just stay away from me please.

(求你离开我)

21.Sure as hell was.

绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

22.Aint I going to be me?

我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

23.Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.

没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

24.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.

滚到车上来!

25.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上

26、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

27、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

28、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

30、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

31. Its funny how things work out.

事情总是出乎意料!

32. Stupid is as stupid does.

做傻事的才是傻瓜

33. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.

-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.

-布巴告诉过我所有和捕虾有关的事情,但你知道我有什么发现吗?捕虾很难的。我只捕到五只。

-再来两只 你就能做串烧虾了。

34. Its time for a show down! You and me!

咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!

35. -Dont you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something were all destined to do. I didnt know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

-Whats my destiny, Mama?

-Youre going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what youre going to get.

-你不用害怕,宝贝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的,我并不知道,但我注定要做你的妈妈,我就尽力做好。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

-我的命运是什么 妈妈?

-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种口味。

36. Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

阿甘正传经典台词双译


阿甘正传经典台词双译

1、Life、was、like、a、box、of、chocolates,、you、never、know、what、you're、gonna、get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid、is、as、stupid、does、
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles、happen、every、day、
奇迹每天都在发生。

4、Jenny、and、I、was、like、peas、and、carrots、
我和珍妮形影不离。

5、Have、you、given、any、thought、to、your、future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6、You、just、stay、away、from、me、please、
求你离开我。

7、If、you、are、ever、in、trouble,、don't、try、to、be、brave,、just、run,、just、run、away、
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8、It、made、me、look、like、a、ck、in、water、
它让我如鱼得水。

9、Death、is、just、a、part、of、life,、something、we're、all、destined、to、do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10、I、was、messed、up、for、a、long、time、
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11、I、don't、know、if、we、each、have、a、destiny,、or、if、we're、all、just、floating、around、accidentally-like、on、a、breeze、
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

阿甘正传的经典台词中英文


阿甘正传的经典台词中英文


1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)


2、Stupid is as stupid does、(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。


3、Miracles happen every day、(奇迹每天都在发生)美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。


4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不离) 豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。


5、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)


6、You just stay away from me please、(求你离开我)


7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away、(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)


8、It made me look like a ck in water、(它让我如鱼得水)


9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do、(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)


10、I was messed up for a long time、(这些年我一塌糊涂)


11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze、(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)


12、His back is as crooked as a politician、


形容GUMp的后背的弯曲。(象政客的不正直,双关讽刺政客。)


13、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes、Where they're going、Where they've been、


通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。(比如要去哪里或去过哪里、)


14、You are no different than anybody else is、


你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。(就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。)


15、There must be someing can be done、


不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!


16、Son-of-bitch、


狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!(但是片中有用在教练夸GUMp。)


17、Sure as hell was、


绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。(象地狱那么真实?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)


18、Ain't I going to be me?


我不能做我自己么?(JENY问他长大要做什么Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 他很奇怪就问了这句。GUMp真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)


19、Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball、


没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。


20Get your maggoty ass on the bus、


滚到车上来!


21、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard、


夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。(GUMp在军队里的确如鸭子在水里,呵呵!)


22、Just like that ,she was gone、


就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。


23、I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war、


阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。


24、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain、


牛毛细雨,和瓢泊大雨。(记得我的巨型希腊婚礼么?也是这种表达。)


25、There ain’t something you can find just around the corner、


形容很不容易找到的东西。(万能系动词否定)


26、The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball、


为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚(这是打乒乓的秘诀?呵呵!为什么GUMp总能遇到那种能让他理解并成功的表达方式)


27、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan、


没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!(destiny!)


28、army’s value=loyalt,ty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage 、


每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIp=leadship、美国军人的七项素质。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)


29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind、


某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。(美国登月宇航员)


30、A promise is a promise、(made a promise and keep a promise)、


信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。(It's forrest's)


31、I am a man of my word、


我是信守我承诺的人。


32、Where the hell is this God of yours? 你的上帝他妈的在哪里?


33、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off、


一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。


34、You got to go when you got to go、


不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。(让我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be、》又可以叫que sera, sera、)


35、Shit happens!


不好的事情发生了。(片中GUMp跑步时给那个保险杠商的创意)


36、You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on、


放下包袱,才能继续前进。


37、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou、There was a million sparkles on the river、、


就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。(GUMp是如此浪漫、唯美,他的心底是怎样的完美,因为他眼睛里看到的是如此完美)


38、If there is anything you need I will not be far away、


用情至专!(是他在JENY坟前说的)


39、It's my time、It's just my time、Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、I didn't know it、But I was destined to be your momma、I did the best I could、


母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好了。


40、Sometimes we all do things that, just don’t make no sense、是啊!

㈦ 阿甘正传英文版的台词

电影阿甘正传改陵早纤编自同名小说,描绘先天智障的小镇男孩自强不息,最终在多个领域创造奇迹。下面是阿甘正传英文版的台词,欢迎参考阅读!

1.Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

2. Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.

不要让其它人说他们比你强。

3. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

4. He might be...a bit on the slow side, but my boy Forrest is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else. He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires. We're talking about five little points here. There must be something can be done.

他可能反应不太灵敏,但我儿子福雷斯,应该和其它人一样得到机会。他不应尺仿该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。这不过是区区5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的.。

5. She was my most special friend. My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!

6. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so, but they do.

妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。

7. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.

从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。

8. Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.

你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。

9. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't change. He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid.

我想:丹睁坦中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。

10. It's funny how things work out.

事情总是出乎意料!

11. Stupid is as stupid does.

做傻事的才是傻瓜

12. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.

-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.

-布巴告诉过我所有和捕虾有关的事情,但你知道我有什么发现吗?捕虾很难的。我只捕到五只。

-再来两只 你就能做串烧虾。

13. It's time for a show down! You and me!

咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!

14. -Don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

-What's my destiny, Mama?

-You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're going to get.

-你不用害怕,宝贝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的,我并不知道,但我注定要做你的妈妈,我就尽力做好。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

-我的命运是什么 妈妈?

-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种口味。

15. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

16. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. Now, I figured since I'd run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. No particular reason. I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured since I'd gone this far, might as well turn around, just keep on going. And when I got to another ocean, I figured since I'd gone this far... I might as well just turn back and keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go... you know... I went.

那一天,不知什么原因,我决定出去跑一趟,所以我跑到路的尽头。当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑到城边;而当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑遍绿茵县;这时我想既然我跑那么远,也许我可以跑遍亚拉巴马州。我就这么做。我横越整个亚拉巴马,不知什么原因,我继续跑,我一直跑到大海;当我到达那里,我想既然我跑那么远,也许不如掉头继续跑,然后当我跑到另一个大海;我想既然我跑那么远,我也许不如掉头,继续跑下去。当我累,我就睡觉;当我饿,我就吃饭;当我想去…你知道…我就去。

17. Sir, where are you running? Are you doing this for world peace? Are you doing this for the homeless? Are you running for women's rights? The environment? They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason. Why are you doing this? I just felt like running. I just felt like running.

先生,你为什么要跑?你是为世界和平吗?你是为无家可归者吗?你是为妇女权利吗?为保护环境吗?他们就是不相信,有些人跑步,什么都不为,我只是想跑。我只是想跑。

18. Now...for some reason, what I was doing seemed to... make sense to people. It was like an alarm went off in my head. I said, "Here's a guy that's got his act together. Here's somebody who has the answer." I'll follow you anywhere, Mr. Gump. So I got company. And after that, I got more company. And then, even more people joined in. Somebody later told me it gave people hope. Now, I don't know anything about that,

然后…不知什么原因,我所做的事好像在某些人看来有意义。我的头脑中好像响起一声警报。我说 “他是个实干家,他拥有所有问题的答案”,我要追随你,甘先生!于是我有伙伴,然后,我有更多的伙伴,然后,又有更多的人加入,有人后来告诉我,人们看到希望,那时我什么也不知道。

19. "You got to put the past behind you before you can move on." And I think that's what my running was all about.

“你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进!”我想那就是我这次跑步的意义。

20. I don't know if Mama was right or if it...it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know... if we each have a... destiny... or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze... but I...I think... maybe it's both. Maybe both get happening at the same time.

我不知道是妈妈对,还是丹中尉对,我不知道,是否我们每个人都有,注定的命运,还是我们的生命中只有偶然,像在风中飘。但我想:也许两者都有吧,也许两者都在同时发生着。

21. But I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need... I won't be far away.

可是我想念你,珍妮。如果你想要什么,我就在你身边。

22. Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

23. Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

24. You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

25. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

阅读全文

与阿甘正传电影英文版台词相关的资料

热点内容
疯狂的导演电影网 浏览:241
未了的情缘电影完整版 浏览:560
大潘和夏雨拍的电影 浏览:824
有什么关于电影的电影 浏览:201
北京世贸大厦电影院 浏览:836
粤语打麻雀电影 浏览:782
卢旺达大屠杀电影名字 浏览:518
泰国电影拳王小孩 浏览:182
wp81电影网站 浏览:427
三个大怪兽电影叫什么名字 浏览:531
关于对电影看法的英文作文英语 浏览:13
邵逸夫导演电影大全 浏览:112
女王电影在线观看免费视频网站 浏览:167
超脱电影说女人台词英语 浏览:737
电影演员焦晃父亲 浏览:734
看国外电影好处英语回答 浏览:718
电影征服爱情完整版 浏览:834
一切的一切美国电影结局 浏览:889
午马一把大剑什么电影 浏览:738
女主角爬上树电影 浏览:674