A. 摘抄英文电影《勇敢传说》6句优美句子
B. 一些英文电影里战前动员的对白,相当让人激动的那些。
加勒比海盗3
The other ships will still be looking to us,
the Black Pearl to lead,
and what will they see?
Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship?
No, they will see free men and freedom!
And the enemy will see the flash of our canons and they will hear the ringing of our swords and they will know what we can do!
With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts!
Gentlemen,
Hoist the Colours!
=================
独立日
Good morning.
In less than an hour,
aircrafts from here will join others from around the world.
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
Mankind - the word should hold new meaning for all of us today.
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest.
Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July,
and you will be once again be fighting for our freedom.
Not from tyrrany, oppression or persecution.
But from annihilation.
We are fighting for our right to live.
To exist.
And should we win the day,
the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday.
For today is the day the world declare in one voice
'We will not go quietly into the night!
We're not going to vanish without a fight.
We're going to live on.
We're going to survive.
Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
=================
勇敢的心
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you’ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom!
C. 求电影里的经典英文台词对白
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
D. 钢铁侠 蜘蛛侠 疯狂原始人 辛德勒的名单 勇敢的心 电影 英文经典对白 各十句
钢铁侠
想要不被欺负,棍子得比别人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他们说,这个世界上最好的武器,是不必开火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我认为最好的武器只需要发射一次。我父亲是这么做的(托尼的父亲参与了原子弹制造),美国也是这么做的(向日本投放原子弹),到目前为止,这个道理仍然还算正确。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我应该已经死了...肯定是为了某个理由而存活了下来…现在我终于知道了……我应该做些什么……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保护好我所不能失去的东西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我会给你一个选择,你是想要苟且偷生,还是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你余生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
满大人:女士们,孩子们,懦夫们。很多人认为我是恐怖分子,但我自认为是一名导师。给你们上的第一节课内容是,英雄,从不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情况不一样了,我必须要保护我唯一离不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我制造了这些东西,我有个超级好的女朋友。我还偶尔拯救一下世界。但是为什么我彻夜难眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事实是... ...我就是钢铁侠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因为不清楚你说的哪一部于是从第一部到第三部都有写)
蜘蛛侠
能力越大,责任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我们每一个人都面临选择,我们是什么样的人,取决于你选择做什么样的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
当我看着你,看着你看着我,我变得坚强,也更软弱,觉得兴奋,却害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
无论什么离开,无论什么还在身旁,我们总是要自己做选择。我的朋友harry告诉我:他选择做最棒的自己,这让我们选择做自己,而我们总是能选择怎样做才是对的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依旧是把蜘蛛侠三部曲和超凡系列的写下来了pps.以前没发现蜘蛛侠的怎么这么少)
疯狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想这应该叫做拥抱。
I think this is called a hug.
这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我们的世界依旧充满了危险与困难
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名单
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一个更多的人…可是我没有!可是我…我没有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you‘ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin‘ to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they‘ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告诉你的国王,威廉·华莱士不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由万岁……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部来自网络,翻译可能多多少少有点问题吧。
蜘蛛侠的应该还有很多只是找双语的太麻烦了,感觉没分有不是很想找。
如果觉得有些话并不经典那请你去看一遍电影吧,每个人的感觉不一样喜欢的地方不一样,如果真的那么想知道经典台词,就算知道了是什么对白不知道它的含义哪有什么意义呢?
还有疑问?
E. 求《闻香识女人》影片结尾,中尉为查理辩护的那段演说!
查理不需要你给的什么最后机会,他无需配得上什么贝尔中学的头衔,这鬼地方的格言是什么?《孩子们,出卖同学,自保要紧,不然我们干掉你!》?
好了!各位!在面对压力和困难的时候,有人飞走有人留下。
在这个重要关头佐治躲在了他有钱老爸的背后。你们却打算赏赐佐治同时毁灭查理。
我不知道这学校出过些什么什么名人。布恩总统?威廉泰尔?不管还有谁,如果说这学校以前还有什么精神的话,那么这些精神现在都已经死了。
你们现在在培育弱者的人才,教人出卖朋友同僚。这些小孩会成长为大丈夫?你错了,因为这个学校号称的精神,将要毁在你们手里。真他*的混帐!这算什么闹剧?只有我身旁的这位算得上是堂堂正正的君子,因为这孩子的灵魂是完整的,他不卖的!是的,有人想收买他的灵魂,我不说是谁,自己心里清楚。可是查理不出卖灵魂!
你以为你在跟谁说话?我是见过世面的人,知道吗?如果你要问,我就告诉你我见到过什么!我见过像他这样大的孩子(甚至是比他更小的孩子)在炮火中遍体鳞伤。断手折脚,可是这些伤残也没有比残缺的灵魂可怕!因为灵魂不能靠义肢补救。你们这样粗暴的行为只不过是为了挫这孩子的锐气,叫他夹着尾巴回老家乖乖做人。但是我说你们其实是在毁灭他的灵魂!为什么要这样呢?因为他不配是贝尔的人吗?如果他都算不上贝尔的人,那么在座的便只能是贝尔的渣滓了!
我进来礼堂的时候,听到这一句话:这里是培育领导的摇篮。
我想摇篮已经掉下来了。大丈夫和领导人的制造者,请注意你们在制造的是什么样的领导人。我不知道查理的沉默(不出卖朋友)是对还是错,也不能告诉你佐治躲在他老爸背后对不对,但我可以告诉各位,一个真正的领导人不会为保自己的前程而出卖朋友,因为这叫做忠义!叫做勇气!这才真正是领导人的素质!
我一生经历过无数的转折点,我从来都知道那一条是正道,不管情形如何,我确实知道。但我从来不走正道,为什么?因为走正道太辛苦了!
而查理现在正在他人生的转折点上,他作出了选择,而且选择的是正道,是有原则之途,有人格之途,让他继续走下去吧!
纪律委员会,查理的命运在你们的手里。他的前程可贵,请相信我,别毁灭他,要保护他。我向你们保证:终有一天你们会为此而骄傲!
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,
and you are a liar.
(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)原谅我没听清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原谅你
Mr. Slade.
(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们精神已死,如果曾经有的话
lt's gone.
它已经逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
F. 电影中经典的英语励志句子
人们现在常常喜欢引用电影中的台词来激励世人,不过却总是忘记那些经典台词出自哪部电影,或出自哪个角色之口。下面是8句最启迪人心的经典电影台词,跟大家一同重温那些不朽的经典。以下是我为大家收集整理的电影中经典的英语励志句子全部内容了,希望大家会喜欢。如果您喜欢这篇文章,请分享给您的小伙伴们吧!欢迎持续关注我们的后续更新。
电影中经典的英语励志句子
1、当幸福来敲门
You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it.
不要别人告诉你该做什么,有梦想,就得保护。他人做不成什么事情,就跟你说你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。
2、爱在黎明破晓前
If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.
如果世上真的有什么奇迹,那么一定是去理解他人和与人分享。
3、简爱
I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.
告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开您。——《简·爱》
4、小妇人
Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.
时间可以吞噬一切,但它丝毫不能减少的是你伟大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,还有你的勇气
5、珍珠港
I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.
在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去, 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞 ,你总会在那守候着我
6、卡萨布兰卡
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
7、初恋50次
If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
爱的次数不需多,只需真爱。真爱需要时间去经营,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。
8、公主日记
To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.
要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人处世。高瞻远嘱,从容不迫,笑对人生。——《公主日记》
超治愈的8句经典电影中励志名言
1、不要去取悦别人,做自己就好。
“Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and alittle less time trying to impress people.” – Richard Vernon, Breakfast Club
“少花点时间去取悦别人,多花些时间来经营自己。”——理查德•弗农(Richard Vernon),《早餐俱乐部》(Breakfast Club)
2、请善待生命中遇到的每一个人,因为你不知道在生活这场战斗中,他们正经历着什么。
“Deliberate cruelty is unforgivable, and the onething of which I have never, ever been guilty of.” Blanche, A Streetcar Named Desire
“刻意伤害别人不可原谅,我从未这样做,也无需因此而感到愧疚。”——布兰奇(Blanche), 《欲望号街车》(A Street car Named Desire)
3、人生中最大的障碍就是偏见。一件事在没有亲身经历之前,请不要妄加评断。
“Prejudice always obscures truth.” – 12 Angry Men
“偏见往往会模糊了真相。”——《十二怒汉》(12 Angry Men)
4、永远相信自己,相信自己的能力。
“We all come into this world with our little egosequipped with indivial horns. If we don’t blow them, who else will?” –Addison De Witt, All aboutEve
“我们每个人都带着自信的号角来到这个世界,如果我们自己不去吹响这个自信之号,还有谁会呢?”——艾迪生·德威特(Addison De Witt),《彗星美人》(All about Eve)
5、不要让别人指挥你应该做什么。你的人生,你自己做主。
“There’s only one person who’s going to decide whatI’m going to do and that’s me.” – Charles Foster Kane, Citizen Kane
“只有一个人可以决定我要做什么,那就是我自己。”——查尔斯﹒福斯特﹒凯恩(Charles FosterKane),《公民凯恩》(Citizen Kane)
6、你只活一次,不要对工作倍感压力,把它当做一个游戏,感受其中的乐趣。
“In every job that must be done, there is anelement of fun. You find the fun, and snap, the job’s a game.” – Marry Poppins,Marry Poppins
“每一份必须完成的工作中都蕴藏着许多乐趣。一旦找到其中的乐趣,你就会发现,工作其实就是个游戏。” ——玛丽·波平斯(Marry Poppins),《欢乐满人间》(Marry Poppins)
7、生命中的每分每秒都弥足珍贵。多出去看看,活出自己的人生。
“I wanna be free. I wanna be gay and have fun.Life’s short. And I wanna live while I’m alive.” – Helen, Hell’s Angels
“我想要自由。我想要快乐。人生短暂,趁活着,好好活。”——海伦(Helen),《地狱天使》(Hell’s Angels)
8、爱指引我们的一生,敞开心扉去爱吧。
“Love is eternal. It has been the strongestmotivation for human actions throughout history. Love is stronger than life.” –Laura, Laura
“爱是永恒的。纵观历史,爱一直都是人类活动最重要的动力。爱比生命更强大。”——劳拉(Laura),《劳拉》(Laura)