❶ 不但如此,这部电影是如此的感人以至于它不仅使我哭了而且使我想到了我的高中 用英语怎么说
whats more,the film touched me too deeply to make me cry and remind me of the high-school years
❷ 我不喜欢悲愤的电影,因为它常常让我哭泣的英语
那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry. 那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry.
让我哭泣\英语,不喜欢,电影
那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry. 那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry.
❸ 用英文这个电影十分感动以至于我都哭了 造句
The movie moved me nearly to tears.
❹ “影片中有一段很感人,我哭了”用英语怎么翻译
I cried because of the extremely moving episode in the film.
❺ 我曾多次为这电影哭泣用英语怎么说
I cried a lot for this movie.
❻ 翻译,这电影真感人,我看了就想哭
This movie is very touching,I am going to cry when I watched it.
❼ 英语翻译:这部电影太悲伤了,是我们都哭了
The movie was __so sad____that_____it___made us all cry_______.
❽ 我不喜欢悲愤的电影,因为他常常让我哭泣用英语怎么翻译
I don't like sorrowful and angry films because it usually makes me cry.
❾ 当我看一部悲伤的电影时我哭了 英文
I saw a movie last night which is a sad movie,I have cried for hours that's why my eyes get swollen.
这个句子对的,只是,没必要把句子变这么复杂的.
I saw a movie last night,it was a sad movie.I cried for hours,which is why my eyes get swollen.
have done是强调完成了,
I had cried for hours before going to bed,which is why .
通常后面还有问题的.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad one.I cried for hours and that's why my eyes get swollen.
I have seen a movie which is a sad one.I wwas crying while watching it.That's why my eyes get swollen.
直接用过去时即可,没必要用现在完成时.
I saw a movie last night,which was a tragedy.I cried ring the watching time,Thats why my eyes get swollen now.
你看电影是过去式了,哭了很久也是last night 的事,而have done 是做过的事对现在的影响即眼睛肿了,哭的动作不能用have cried
I have done是强调你完成了某件事情.
I did是强调动作.
你可以直接说I watched a sad movie last night 不需要用which is.watch a movie not see a movie.
还有你应该说I cried when I was watching the movie.
I did 就是发生在过去的一件事对现在没有影响比如I did my homework last night.
I have done是过去发生的一件事对现在有影响比如I have done with my homework from yesterday so I got an "A" for today's grade.所谓对现在有影响就是在句子后面加上现在发生的事.