A. 《罗马假日》的经典台词。
《罗马假日》经典台词:
1、我不知道该如何道别,我说不出话来。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
7、做他那一行的人极少会辞掉工作的,除非身体不好无法继续工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
B. 罗马假日的英文剧本
下面是一小段对白:
《罗马假日》
主演:格利高里·派克
奥黛丽·赫本
导演:威廉·惠勒
可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅的向她汇报明天的工作议程。
ANN:(brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
COUNTESS:(coming over to tend to her bed, dressed in a bedrobe and wearing glasses) My dear, you have lovely things.
ANN:But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
COUNTESS:(looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
ANN:(Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely (nothing) on at all?
COUNTESS:(opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
ANN:(lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
COUNTESS:Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
ANN:(taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome.
COUNTESS:They'll help you to sleep.
ANN:(stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep--can't sleep a wink.
COUNTESS:Now my dear, if you don't mind: tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer--both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
ANN:(disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you will not accept.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten thirty-five, inspection of food and agricultural organisation will present you with an olive tree.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you (will) accept.
ANN:Thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
ANN:Trade relations?
COUNTESS:Yes.
ANN:(chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
COUNTESS:No, no, the other one.
ANN:'Youth and progress'.
COUNTESS:Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
ANN:'Sweetness and decency' (she rolls her eyes.)
COUNTESS:One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o five, presentation of a plaque. Four-ten, review special guard of * Police. Four forty-five (ANN How do you do?) back here to change to your uniform to meet the international--.
ANN:(screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
COUNTESS:(retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill (she places the tray on the table.)
ANN:I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I (throws her head into the pillow) drown in it!
COUNTESS:(putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
ANN:(turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
COUNTESS:You're not dying.
ANN:(facing the Countess) Leave me.
COUNTESS:It's nerves; control yourself Ann.
ANN:(throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
COUNTESS:(standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven
ANN:(looking up as she leaves) It's no use; I'll be dead before he gets here.
C. 求《罗马假日》《圣诞传说》《天使之城》《追风筝的人》的经典语句,英文原文
Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes. 乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。 Princess Ann: It seems I do. 安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too. 安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。 Countess: My dear, you have lovely things. 女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。 Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas? 安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢? Countess: Pajamas? 女伯爵:宽长裤? Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all? 安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。 Countess: I rejoice to say I do not. 女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations? 记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢? Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people. 安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。 Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified. 乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。 Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it. 安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。 Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? 另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢? General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way... 将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处… Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live. 安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. 安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。 Joe Bradley: All right. 乔·布拉德雷:好的。 Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words. 安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。 Joe Bradley: Don't try. 乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper. 安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。 Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale. 乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone? 安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人? Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes. 乔·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。 Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you? 安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚? Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes. 乔·布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。 Princess Ann: [beaming with a smile] How do you do? 安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好! Joe Bradley: How do you do? 乔·布拉德雷:你好! Princess Ann: And you are - ? 安娜公主:那么你是? Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley. 乔·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔·布拉德雷。 Princess Ann: Delighted. 安娜公主:很高兴。 Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you. 乔·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。 Princess Ann: You may sit down. 安娜公主:你可以坐下了。 Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name? 乔·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感谢。你的名字是什么? Princess Ann: You may call me Anya. 安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。
D. 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
E. 罗马假日剧情介绍 要英文的!!!
Princess Anne of Great Britain's royal family as the heir to the throne will visit major cities in Europe, the news caused a great sensation.
Trip to Europe last stop is Rome, Princess Anne wanted to enjoy her view of the beautiful scenery, they can be de-camp to the identity of the noble princess, not the people in front of Lai Man in the spotlight refused, and gave her a sedative injection, Princess pretended to sleep, they go out to be de-camp, the more she secretly slipped out of the window. However, not long visit, the doctor gave her the injection of a sedative effect on the occurrence, she square pool of water near a bench at best Mimi and fell asleep.
At this time, the U.S. news agency the poor reporter just after Job Lai Deli here, thinking that this is a carnival in the middle of the girls were drunk, they rented a taxi home, she wanted to, but you can sleep in the special Princess Shen, also known as how ground, but Joe had no choice but to put her back to his home.
The next day, a special newspaper to make Joe aware of the announcement that he is back to the girl's Princess Anne, and he went into raptures, and intends to write an article on Princess exclusive insider reports. Princess wake up after the discovery of unfamiliar Joe, Joe quickly explained that the princess before the peace of mind. She told Joe borrowed some money and then bid farewell to him, and to wander around the streets of Rome.
Joe quickly to his photographer friend called Owen, Princess track at the same time, in the garden square and pretend she Hwa and volunteered to do for the Princess tour guide, riding a motorcycle with her to visit Rome City, at the same time, Owen also Driving a car with them in the back, took a lot of valuable lenses, and all of this, Princess unaware.
Princess Margaret's disappearance aroused panic, the king secretly sent a number of plain clothes looking for the whereabouts of the princess. Joe led the princess came to dance the dance of water was found in plain clothes, they asked the princess, and they go back, and resolutely refused to Princess Margaret, the police were forced to go back to her abction, Joe and Owen Sida up with them, and the willfulness of the naughty Princess is also out, very happy. Taking advantage of the chaos, with Joe Princess away ... ...
One day later, Princess finally to the Hui Gong, and Joe at this time, she found the love between them together to make a spark, the fall in love. Zennai is, after all, Princess Princess, after all, civilians are civilians, two of only Yiyixibie. Joe's married to abandon the opportunity to send photos to pictures of Princess Margaret, four deep in Heads of hope, of the Princess gently Joe said goodbye ... ...
F. 罗马假日和阿甘正传的英文经典台词
罗马假日经典台词!
1:To cry is perfectly normal. 想哭!这是很正常的事呀!
2:Could it be because you're ahead? 你该不会赢了就想走吧?
3:Charmed. 幸会。
4:You're well read, well dressed. 你博学多问,穿着高尚。
5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. 恐怕你今晚要将就一下了.
6:Screwball! 真倒运!
7:Original. 相当有创意!
8:Give me a little slack, will you? 你先休息一下,好吗?
9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work. 乔,这工作我得赶快完成。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating. 那肯定是个很重要的约会!
1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London. 派氏新闻社,插播一新闻快报,安公主刻正拜
访伦敦。
coverage: 新闻报导(范围)
2 Her Royal Highness. 公主殿下。
(对王室成员的尊称)殿下
3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 这是主教阁下,蒙西尔奥特蒙。
Excellency: 阁下和 His、Her或 Your连用,作为对某些高级的官员,如总督、大使和省长的头衔的称谓或尊称。
[Excellency ]阁下(对大使总督等高级官员的尊称)
Your Excellency 阁下, 大人(直接称呼)
His Excellency 阁下(间接称呼)
Her Excellency (女)阁下
4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(对爵士或男爵前的尊称)爵士
5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 马司特伯爵夫妇!
Count: 伯爵,称号用来做这种贵族的头衔
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人许多欧洲国家的伯爵的妻子或遗孀。
女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主头衔的女人
6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 亲爱的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫过来看你一下。
send for: v.召唤,
7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 却在市街上流连。可不可以解释一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨
8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on. 好吧,我送你回家,来吧!
drop off: [口](从车上)下来; (停车)下客
9 I ought to have my head examined. 我应该检查一下我的脑筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事
如:have my head examined: 去检查自己的脑筋
have my clothes washed:洗衣服
10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 我可不可以穿件丝制睡袍,睡衣上并且有花图饰?