Ⅰ 英语电影美句摘抄短句
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“Dr.No” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
《盗梦空间》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
《爱情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
《黑天鹅》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正传》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
《死亡诗社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
《冰与火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
《怦然心动》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《当幸福来敲门》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……
PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢与偏见》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我会回来的)
《终结者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正传》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊猫》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飘》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《圣诞圣乐》
1原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中毕业典礼上的一段话:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛侠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,责任越大
4《她比烟花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你认为当个普通人比当天才更轻松,那么你错了。
5《肖申克的救赎》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人说命运并非我们所能掌控,结局并不由我们自己决定。但我有更好的理解。命运就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇气去面对它。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
当幸福来敲门 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。
或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
阿甘正传 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
肖申克的救赎 每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。
忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:这些墙很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。
我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜欢大惊小怪
2. it's payback time
报复的时候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他们对那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句话libido被称为 ‘性的能量’,弗罗伊德论述过.这是电影中的一个很喜欢having sex的女孩在受到她妈妈指责时的辩解,意思就是说,我是个聪明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那种情况下,你的做法是正确的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。夸奖完别人,或是别人的所作所为让你很感动时说的
7.I slept straight through last night
用来描述你睡了好觉
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方见怎么样?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你确定你愿意结婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是说: 我想我已经说的(做的, 表现的)相当明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪费大好时光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比仅说I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
别胡闹
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友记里面Ross对Rachel说, 意思说他想不透Rachel在想什么.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就让我直说了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我们自己都能解决
18. I am merely a messenger
我仅仅是个传话的, merely这个词很好听
19. you all set?
说的时候词尾set用升调, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我没有理由骗你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
别冒不必要的风险. 想想如果没看到这句英文, 你自己会如何说?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很简单, 我很喜欢
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分钟也不后悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我觉得这让我压力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比较喜欢的一个词.
暂时这么多,供你参考.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
电影:阿甘正传
世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐
电影:爱玛
你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?
如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!
就象我现在难于离开你一样!
电影:简爱
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
这不叫权利,这叫正义。
而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
电影:辛德勒名单
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!
电影:四根羽毛
我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,
因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。
除非我们即将死去。
电影:美国美人
"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”
“生命就是如此。”
电影:这个杀手不太冷
第一、不要叫她温柔。
第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事
第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她会非常喜欢;
第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;
第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;
第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;
第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.
电影:我的野蛮女友
当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。
电影:《安妮•霍尔》
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
电影:肖申克的救赎
我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸
别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧
电影:教父
一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱
电影:菊花香
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。
电影:卡萨布兰卡
我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.
电影:爱你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
电影:Gone with the wind
<;断背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾玛>
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多
Ⅱ 英语电影佳句摘抄大全
1.一部英文电影的好词好句
我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。
给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边 made me look like a ck in 它让我如鱼得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴 happens!(不好的事情发生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至专) am a man of my 我是信守我承诺的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人 are no different than anybody else 你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 这些年我一塌糊涂) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不离) you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) just stay away from me 求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。
2.英语电影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理) 《傲慢与偏见》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。
宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我会回来的) 《终结者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正传》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊猫》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
《飘》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《圣诞圣乐》。
3.英文电影中名句摘录
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
5.英文电影中的好词好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
《乌鸦》满意请采纳。
6.求五部英文电影里的经典句子
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不离)。
部英文电影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不离) you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) just stay away from me 求你离开我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) made me look like a ck in 它让我如鱼得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一样就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) think it's hard winning a war with 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比较真实) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 life i
Ⅲ 英语电影里的优美句子
你看过哪些英语电影呢?里面是不是有很多 优美的 句子 让人难忘。下面由我带来的英语电影里的优美句子,欢迎阅读!
英语电影里的优美句子精选
1、He doesn't even know I exist.
他甚至,都不知道我的存在。
2、Emotion is the innate weakness of human.
情感是人类的本质弱点。
3、Happiness is about having each tiny wish come ture.
幸福是每一个微小愿望的达成。
4、Happiness is to find someone who can give you warm and share your life together.
幸福,就是找一个温暖的人过一辈子。
5、A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
一生中,女人总会爱过一两次坏蛋,才会珍惜那个对的人。
6、Every day may not be good…but there's something good in every day.
并不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定会有些好事会发生。
7、Don't argue with me, every word comes out of your mouth would be the solid evidence of hurting me.
你不要和我吵,你的每一字,每一句,都会成为伤害我的呈堂证供!
8、Dream is like underwear.Although you have it,you can not show it to everyone you meet.
理想就像内裤,虽然你有,但是你不能逢人就证明你有。
9、A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around.
如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边。
10、Acting as if nothing borne in mind is the best revenge.It's all for myself to live better.
若无其事,原来是最好的报复。生活得更好,是为了自己。
英语电影里的优美 句子大全
1:Allright非常好
2:Come forth, you will find honor in death!放马过来吧,你会死的很光荣的!
3:a heart the loves is alwasys young. 有爱的心的永远年轻。
4:you cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。
5:I'll handle it我能行。
6:the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had. 最好的朋友就是那种能和你促膝而坐,彼此不说只字片语,分别时却感到这是你有过的最好的一次交流!
7:you know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
8:With honor非常荣幸。
9:·baby, as long as we keep each other in our heart, our love for each other will never apart. 只要我们将彼此放在心中,我们的爱就永不分离。
10:·thank you for loving me no way any one has ever tried.从来没有一个人像你这样爱我,谢谢你!
11:Claw or spear, your end's the same不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。
12:don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
13:no man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won’t make you cry.没有男人或女人值得你流泪,值得的那位不会让你哭泣。
14:if i should meet thee,after long years,how should i greet theewith silence and tears !多年离别后,抑或再相逢,相逢何所语泪流默无声!
15:you lie, silent there before me . 你说谎.在我面前沉默不语。
16:don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
17:The wrath of the sky is upon you天空的愤怒将你笼罩!
18:an advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (proce) any pollution. 使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任何污染。
19:Enforce equilibrium执行均衡之令。
20:On the prowl正在觅食。
21:爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。 love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. when the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. friend is who can give you strength atlast.
22:what a loveiy world it well be with you away.没有了你,经典语句这个世界多么寂寞。
23:I hear you我听到你了
24:love is not a matter of counting the days. it’s making the days count.爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
25:I'll settle this issue!我会解决这个问题的!
26:Accurate, like a metronome.像节拍器一样准确无误。
27:·one word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.that word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。
28:Right between the eyes!正对眉心!
29:hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
30:To action!行动吧!
31:It must be done看我的吧!
32:do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别。
33:Delicately.要优美。
34:Yes, I know I take your breath away没错,我知道我让你无法呼吸。
35:My thoughts exactly.和我原先的想法分毫不差。
36:You are poorly designed for this.你生来就不是干这个的料。
37:·we have a lasting love. a love that really counts. 请相信,我们的爱算数!
38:this valentine is for the girl who stole my heart.这份情人节礼物,是送给那位偷去我的心的女孩。
39:With perfect tempo.完美的节拍。
40:Let me show you the way让我为您指路。
Ⅳ 英文电影优美句子
1、He doesnt even knoe ture.
幸福是每一个微小愿望的达成。
4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.
并不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定会有些好事会发生。
7、Dont argue an ter.
若无其事,原来是最好的报复。生活得更好,是为了自己。
1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一个好东西, 也许是最好的, 好东西是不会消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。《The Lion King狮子王》
7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。《当幸福来敲门》
13、【You can't change the past.】
过去的事是不可以改变的。《The Lion King狮子王》
14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。《暮光之城》
1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救赎》
2、【love es at you.】
我觉得生命是一份礼物, 我不想浪费它, 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么, 要学会接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊猫》
5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相让, 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
铃声每响一次,就有一个天使获得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》
15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
没有什么地方像家一样。《绿野仙踪,1939》
28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你该问问自己:我今天走运吗?你觉得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》
30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文电影经典句子:如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。《The Lion King狮子王》
91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。《肖申克的救赎》
92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每个人婚前都会紧张的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。《肖申克的救赎》
102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁灵魂, 希望还你自由.《肖申克的救赎》
103、【You're thro a peach.】
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。《功夫熊猫》
105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我们是女人, 我们的选择从来就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克号,1997》
113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
电影经典英文句子:只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我这里会一直关注你。《卡萨布兰卡,1942》
115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不离。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎胆龙威》
31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉华莱士:'是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!' '我们的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
1. You cant change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
Betrayals in etimes your orro.
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。
《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。
《Inception盗梦空间》
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
《The Legend of 1900海上钢琴师》
Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.
中伤是口语,印出来就是诽谤。
《Spider Man 蜘蛛侠》
Ⅳ 求四部英文电影中的好句子,经典语录,每部电影十条,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
1/12
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
2/12
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
3/12
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世
Ⅵ 英语好词好句 电影里摘抄的英语好句
1、Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
2、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
3、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》/4、If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
5、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
6、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世》
8、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
Ⅶ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
Ⅷ 电影佳句英文
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有 我空间里的,不知道是什么,就觉得挺好的,凑合着看吧
当幸福来敲门 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。
或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
阿甘正传 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
肖申克的救赎 每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。
忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:这些墙很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。
我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些。
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢与偏见》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我会回来的)
《终结者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正传》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊猫》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飘》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《圣诞圣乐》
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
《乌鸦》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。
《泰坦尼克号》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《乱世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
《乱世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世间万物有始皆有终。
《黑客帝国》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》You。
I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看过的一部片子,名字忘记了
一切都可以是另外一种模样,而且具有同等重要的意义-----------《无姓之人》
“ 有几件事你没叫我做, 我会说敢. ” “ 比如? ” “ 吃蚂蚁, 骂那些失业者, 像疯子一样爱你.”-----《两小无猜》
Friend.What happened to your shoes?
——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大鱼》
世界这么美,不该一直生气。 有时候一次看它会无法承受, 我的心像胀满的气球随时会爆 后来我记得要放松 别一直想要紧抓着不放 所有的美就像雨水一样洗涤我 在每刻都充满了感激 让我面对这卑微愚蠢的生命----《美国丽人》
这几部电影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!
顺便再推荐几部迈克尔哈内克的电影白丝带,钢琴教师,隐藏摄像机
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“Dr.No” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
只找了7部
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都铭记在心。
——迷失简·奥斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 当你原谅的时候 你就会爱 当你爱的时候 上帝的光芒就会照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒岛余生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的灵魂来自于新的经历. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。
你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。
忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救赎》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我们相识,怎能不让我们相守! 当他们问我最爱的是什么,我会告诉他们——就是你! 我宁可呼吸到她飘散在空气中的发香, 轻吻她双唇,抚摸她双手,而放弃永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。
but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。
I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我对你一见钟情……但知道今天我才允许自己真正去体会,我一直先做考虑,毫无畏惧地下决定。今天因为你,我从你身上学到……我做的每个选择都不同了,我的人生已经彻底地改变了。
我学到了如果自己那样做,才会过着充实的生活。不管剩五分钟或五十年都无所谓。
莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永远不会懂得爱情。谢谢你教会我如何去爱,以及被爱。
——《If Only》(爱再来一次)。