导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 电影阿甘正传经典台词英文

电影阿甘正传经典台词英文

发布时间:2023-05-29 10:19:51

Ⅰ 《阿甘正传》经典英文台词,加中文解释,至少三十句

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

Ⅱ 阿甘正传经典对白英文

阿甘正传经典对白英文

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does、举或
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day、
奇迹每天都在发生。

4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、
我和珍妮形影不离。

5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6、You just stay away from me please、
求你离开我。

8、It made me look like a ck in water、
它让我如鱼得腔旁水。

9、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一伍答橡件事。

10、I was messed up for a long time、
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze、
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

电影阿甘正传经典台词英文大全


1. She was my most special friend. My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!

2. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people dont think so, but they do.

妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。

3. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.

从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。

4. Dont you just love New Years? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.

你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。

5. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured theres some things you just cant change. He didnt want to be called crippled, just like I didnt want to be called stupid.

我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。

6、I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallike on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

7、Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

8、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

9、Shit happens!

不好的事情发生了。

10.Stupid is as stupid does.

傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

11.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

12.There must be someing can be done.

不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

13.Miracles happen every day.

美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

14. Son-of-bitch.

狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

15、It must be hard being a king.

(王一定很不好当)

16、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

(我和珍妮形影不离)

17、 Miracles happen every day.

(奇迹每天都在发生)

18、 I could run like the wind blows.

(我跑起来像风一样快)

19、Youre goddamn gifted, private Gump.

你是个天才,列兵阿甘。

20、You just stay away from me please.

(求你离开我)

21.Sure as hell was.

绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

22.Aint I going to be me?

我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

23.Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.

没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

24.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.

滚到车上来!

25.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上

26、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

27、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

28、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

30、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

31. Its funny how things work out.

事情总是出乎意料!

32. Stupid is as stupid does.

做傻事的才是傻瓜

33. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.

-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.

-布巴告诉过我所有和捕虾有关的事情,但你知道我有什么发现吗?捕虾很难的。我只捕到五只。

-再来两只 你就能做串烧虾了。

34. Its time for a show down! You and me!

咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!

35. -Dont you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something were all destined to do. I didnt know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

-Whats my destiny, Mama?

-Youre going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what youre going to get.

-你不用害怕,宝贝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的,我并不知道,但我注定要做你的妈妈,我就尽力做好。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

-我的命运是什么 妈妈?

-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种口味。

36. Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

阿甘正传经典台词双译


阿甘正传经典台词双译

1、Life、was、like、a、box、of、chocolates,、you、never、know、what、you're、gonna、get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid、is、as、stupid、does、
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles、happen、every、day、
奇迹每天都在发生。

4、Jenny、and、I、was、like、peas、and、carrots、
我和珍妮形影不离。

5、Have、you、given、any、thought、to、your、future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6、You、just、stay、away、from、me、please、
求你离开我。

7、If、you、are、ever、in、trouble,、don't、try、to、be、brave,、just、run,、just、run、away、
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8、It、made、me、look、like、a、ck、in、water、
它让我如鱼得水。

9、Death、is、just、a、part、of、life,、something、we're、all、destined、to、do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10、I、was、messed、up、for、a、long、time、
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11、I、don't、know、if、we、each、have、a、destiny,、or、if、we're、all、just、floating、around、accidentally-like、on、a、breeze、
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

阿甘正传的经典台词中英文


阿甘正传的经典台词中英文


1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)


2、Stupid is as stupid does、(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。


3、Miracles happen every day、(奇迹每天都在发生)美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。


4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不离) 豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。


5、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)


6、You just stay away from me please、(求你离开我)


7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away、(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)


8、It made me look like a ck in water、(它让我如鱼得水)


9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do、(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)


10、I was messed up for a long time、(这些年我一塌糊涂)


11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze、(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)


12、His back is as crooked as a politician、


形容GUMp的后背的弯曲。(象政客的不正直,双关讽刺政客。)


13、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes、Where they're going、Where they've been、


通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。(比如要去哪里或去过哪里、)


14、You are no different than anybody else is、


你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。(就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。)


15、There must be someing can be done、


不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!


16、Son-of-bitch、


狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!(但是片中有用在教练夸GUMp。)


17、Sure as hell was、


绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。(象地狱那么真实?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)


18、Ain't I going to be me?


我不能做我自己么?(JENY问他长大要做什么Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 他很奇怪就问了这句。GUMp真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)


19、Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball、


没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。


20Get your maggoty ass on the bus、


滚到车上来!


21、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard、


夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。(GUMp在军队里的确如鸭子在水里,呵呵!)


22、Just like that ,she was gone、


就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。


23、I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war、


阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。


24、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain、


牛毛细雨,和瓢泊大雨。(记得我的巨型希腊婚礼么?也是这种表达。)


25、There ain’t something you can find just around the corner、


形容很不容易找到的东西。(万能系动词否定)


26、The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball、


为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚(这是打乒乓的秘诀?呵呵!为什么GUMp总能遇到那种能让他理解并成功的表达方式)


27、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan、


没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!(destiny!)


28、army’s value=loyalt,ty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage 、


每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIp=leadship、美国军人的七项素质。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)


29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind、


某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。(美国登月宇航员)


30、A promise is a promise、(made a promise and keep a promise)、


信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。(It's forrest's)


31、I am a man of my word、


我是信守我承诺的人。


32、Where the hell is this God of yours? 你的上帝他妈的在哪里?


33、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off、


一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。


34、You got to go when you got to go、


不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。(让我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be、》又可以叫que sera, sera、)


35、Shit happens!


不好的事情发生了。(片中GUMp跑步时给那个保险杠商的创意)


36、You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on、


放下包袱,才能继续前进。


37、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou、There was a million sparkles on the river、、


就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。(GUMp是如此浪漫、唯美,他的心底是怎样的完美,因为他眼睛里看到的是如此完美)


38、If there is anything you need I will not be far away、


用情至专!(是他在JENY坟前说的)


39、It's my time、It's just my time、Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、I didn't know it、But I was destined to be your momma、I did the best I could、


母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好了。


40、Sometimes we all do things that, just don’t make no sense、是啊!

Ⅲ 阿甘正传经典台词英文原句

阿甘正传经典台词英文原句如下闷让:

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!nothing happens casually, it's a part of the plan. fate theory!我的妈妈常告诉腊山我可以从一个人穿着的鞋知道他许多事情。my other often tells me that i can know a lot of things from a person's shoes.

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远猜不到下一颗是什么味道。life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what the next one is.我知道我不够聪明,但我知道爱在什么地方。 know i'm not smart enough, but i know where love is.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。蚂局局just like the sun in the sunset on the bayou. there was a million sparkles.信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。keep promise. agam kept his promise, and finally got the best of it.

Ⅳ 美国电影阿甘正传的台词

电影改编自同名小说,描绘了先天智障的小镇男孩自强不息,最终在多个领域创造奇迹。美国电影阿甘正传的台词,我们来看看。

美国电影阿甘正传搜简的台词1

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。

4、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.

若你遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

5、It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

6、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。

7、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

8、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.

通过别人的鞋可以了解很多东西,他们从哪儿来,将要到哪儿去。

11、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是一个聪明的人,卖尺可我知道什么是爱。

12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上中漏高帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

13、A promise is a promise.要信守承诺。

14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我要走,你知道的,我就走。

15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

16、 I am a man of my word.我是个信守承诺的人。

17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何不同。

18、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。

19、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

20、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.

我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

美国电影阿甘正传的台词2

1、Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2、Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3、You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4、Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5、Heres looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpynight.

系紧你的'安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

13、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

这是我听过最好的答案。

16、You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

18、run,Forrest,run…

阿甘,快跑,快跑……

19、I want to go home.

我想回家。

20、I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

22、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

23、You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

Ⅳ 阿甘正经典台词

《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump),是一部根据同名小说改编的美国电影,小说作者温斯顿·格卢姆(Winston Groom),电影荣获1995年奥斯卡最佳影片奖、奥斯卡最佳男主角奖、奥斯卡最佳导演奖等6项大奖。下面我为你整理了阿甘正经典台词,希望能帮到你!

1 他也许是最笨的混小子,但肯定跑得最快。

2 It has become an irreversible fact that we did become friends as the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence.

从现在开始我们就是一分钟的朋友,这是事实,你改变不了,因为行运已经过去了。

3 Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you’re gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

4 we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。

5 I want to go home.

我想回家。

6 妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。

7 我闭带哪不知道我为何爱你,可我就是爱你。我不知道我为何哭泣,可我就是哭泣。我只知道我知道………很痛。我不知道我为何爱你,可我就是爱你。

8 我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

9 Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10 If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

11 There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。

12 珍妮问阿甘:为什么对我这么好?阿甘说:你是我的女友。珍妮说:我永远是你的女友。

13 mirackes happen every day.

奇迹每天都会发生。

14 It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太轿码阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

15 Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

阿甘正传经典台词语录对白汇总(中英文对照)_总有一句话触动你的心

16 年轻人的记忆真差;我居然想不起我的诞生;我想不起我第一份圣诞节礼物;也记不起头一次野餐是何时;却记得第一次听到的最美的声音。

17 You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

18 Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

19 I want to reach people on a personal level.

我要打动人们的心灵。

20 i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny。

我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮。

21 That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

这是我听过最好的答案。——阿甘正传经典语录

22 I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

23 Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

24 Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 3 P.M. of April 16th, 1960, the transientperiod that you were with me.

一九六零年四月十六号下午三点之前的一分钟你和我在一起,因为你我会记住这一分钟。

25 If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

26 I dont know if we each have a destiny ,or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze ,but I think may be it's both.

我不知道我门每个人是否都有各自的命运,或者只是随意的在风中飘逝但我想或许那都是对的。

27 Forrest,run,run...

阿甘,快跑,快跑......

28 I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

29 从现在开始我们就是一分钟的朋友,这是事实,你改变不了,因为已经过去了。

30 I've heard tell of the existence of a legless bird in the real world. A constant flutter in the space above constitutes its whole life.Prostrated with toil and strain, it just takes reposein the wind. Throughout countless nights and days, only once will its body brush the st of the ground and that's the very time when it bids farewell to the world.

我听别人说这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,它只能够一直的飞呀飞呀,飞累了就在风里面睡觉,这种鸟一辈子只能下地一次,那一次就是它死亡的时候。

31 t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

32 I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.

我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

33 做傻事的才是傻瓜。

34 life was like a box of chocolates.you never know what you are going to get.

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

35 It has become an irreversiblefact that we did become friendsas the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence.

从现在开始我们就是一分钟的朋友,这是事实,你改变不了,因为已经过去了。

36 If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

37 I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

38 Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

39 You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

40 Since the one who gave me birth frustrated my pining for just a look at her face, my revenge was to leave without ever looking back.

我只不过想见见她,看看她的样子,既然她不给我机会,我也一定不会给她机会。

41 There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通过人家的'鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

42 jenny and me was like peas and carrots.

甄妮和我青梅竹马。

43 A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

44 When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我要走,你知道的,我就走。

45 I could not tell where heavens stopped and the earth began.It's so beautiful.

我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

46 promise is a promise.

表示要守承诺。

47 妈妈常说要往前走得先忘掉过去

48 There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.

通过一个人的穿鞋,可以判断一个人。他去过哪儿,将要去哪儿。

49 Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

50 度假就是去别的地方 一去不回。

51 我只不过想见见她,看看她的样子,既然她不给我机会,我也一定不会给她机会。

52 A promise is a promise.

要信守承诺。

53 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚掌。

54 Twilight is approaching, foreshadowing a nice day. What will the sunset be like has become another wonder of mine.

天开始亮了,今天的天气看上去不错,不知道今天的日落会是怎么样的呢?

55 你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

56 Shit happens.

糟糕的事难免会发生。

57 You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。——阿甘正传经典台词

58 “你以后想成为什么样的人?“ ”什么意思,难道我以后就不能成为我自己了吗?“

59 there's only so much fortune a man really need and the rest is just for showing off.

人真正需要的财富只有一点点 其余的都是用来炫耀。

60 Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

Ⅵ 阿甘正传英文经典台词

台词是戏剧表演中角色所说的`话语。是剧作者用以展示剧情,刻画人物,体现主题的主要手段。也是剧本构成的基本成分。下面是我为大家收集的阿甘正传英文经典台词,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

阿甘正传英文经典台词 篇1

1.You are no different than anybody else is.

2.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

3.I want to go home.

4.I was messed up for a long time.

5.Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

6.Have you given any thought to your future?

7.You just stay away from me please.

8.run,Forrest,run…

9.t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

阿甘正传英文经典台词 篇烂尺2

1、Stupid is as stupid does.

2、Miracles happen every day.

3、You have to do the best with what God gave you

4、If there 's anything you need , I won 't be far away .

5、You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on.

6、Death is just a part of life, something we are all destined to do.

7、Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you are gonna get.

8、Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re going to get.

9、If you are ever in trouble, don 't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、Mom always said there 's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

阿甘正传英文经典台词 篇3

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒尺姿巧克力,结果往往出人意料

2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福

3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离

5. Have you given any thought to your future? 你饥困高有没有为将来打算过呢

6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开

8. It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事

10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

Ⅶ 阿甘正传英文版的台词

电影阿甘正传改陵早纤编自同名小说,描绘先天智障的小镇男孩自强不息,最终在多个领域创造奇迹。下面是阿甘正传英文版的台词,欢迎参考阅读!

1.Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

2. Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.

不要让其它人说他们比你强。

3. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

4. He might be...a bit on the slow side, but my boy Forrest is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else. He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires. We're talking about five little points here. There must be something can be done.

他可能反应不太灵敏,但我儿子福雷斯,应该和其它人一样得到机会。他不应尺仿该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。这不过是区区5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的.。

5. She was my most special friend. My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!

6. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so, but they do.

妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。

7. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.

从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。

8. Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.

你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。

9. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't change. He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid.

我想:丹睁坦中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。

10. It's funny how things work out.

事情总是出乎意料!

11. Stupid is as stupid does.

做傻事的才是傻瓜

12. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.

-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.

-布巴告诉过我所有和捕虾有关的事情,但你知道我有什么发现吗?捕虾很难的。我只捕到五只。

-再来两只 你就能做串烧虾。

13. It's time for a show down! You and me!

咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!

14. -Don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

-What's my destiny, Mama?

-You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're going to get.

-你不用害怕,宝贝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的,我并不知道,但我注定要做你的妈妈,我就尽力做好。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

-我的命运是什么 妈妈?

-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种口味。

15. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

16. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. Now, I figured since I'd run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. No particular reason. I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured since I'd gone this far, might as well turn around, just keep on going. And when I got to another ocean, I figured since I'd gone this far... I might as well just turn back and keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go... you know... I went.

那一天,不知什么原因,我决定出去跑一趟,所以我跑到路的尽头。当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑到城边;而当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑遍绿茵县;这时我想既然我跑那么远,也许我可以跑遍亚拉巴马州。我就这么做。我横越整个亚拉巴马,不知什么原因,我继续跑,我一直跑到大海;当我到达那里,我想既然我跑那么远,也许不如掉头继续跑,然后当我跑到另一个大海;我想既然我跑那么远,我也许不如掉头,继续跑下去。当我累,我就睡觉;当我饿,我就吃饭;当我想去…你知道…我就去。

17. Sir, where are you running? Are you doing this for world peace? Are you doing this for the homeless? Are you running for women's rights? The environment? They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason. Why are you doing this? I just felt like running. I just felt like running.

先生,你为什么要跑?你是为世界和平吗?你是为无家可归者吗?你是为妇女权利吗?为保护环境吗?他们就是不相信,有些人跑步,什么都不为,我只是想跑。我只是想跑。

18. Now...for some reason, what I was doing seemed to... make sense to people. It was like an alarm went off in my head. I said, "Here's a guy that's got his act together. Here's somebody who has the answer." I'll follow you anywhere, Mr. Gump. So I got company. And after that, I got more company. And then, even more people joined in. Somebody later told me it gave people hope. Now, I don't know anything about that,

然后…不知什么原因,我所做的事好像在某些人看来有意义。我的头脑中好像响起一声警报。我说 “他是个实干家,他拥有所有问题的答案”,我要追随你,甘先生!于是我有伙伴,然后,我有更多的伙伴,然后,又有更多的人加入,有人后来告诉我,人们看到希望,那时我什么也不知道。

19. "You got to put the past behind you before you can move on." And I think that's what my running was all about.

“你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进!”我想那就是我这次跑步的意义。

20. I don't know if Mama was right or if it...it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know... if we each have a... destiny... or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze... but I...I think... maybe it's both. Maybe both get happening at the same time.

我不知道是妈妈对,还是丹中尉对,我不知道,是否我们每个人都有,注定的命运,还是我们的生命中只有偶然,像在风中飘。但我想:也许两者都有吧,也许两者都在同时发生着。

21. But I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need... I won't be far away.

可是我想念你,珍妮。如果你想要什么,我就在你身边。

22. Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

23. Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

24. You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

25. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

阅读全文

与电影阿甘正传经典台词英文相关的资料

热点内容
石破天惊在线观看完整版电影 浏览:206
双瞳仁舜帝降生是什么电影 浏览:578
怎么开电影天堂这种网站 浏览:473
电影经典语录大全粤语 浏览:49
金华佳艺电影院儿童票 浏览:579
那部电影主角叫乔 浏览:245
电影奖项评委能做导演吗 浏览:593
台湾电影一个小女孩的童年 浏览:61
英文电影内容简介60词 浏览:416
成龙哪个电影扮演春丽 浏览:846
胖女孩的爱情故事的电影 浏览:32
印度十大悬疑反转电影 浏览:517
七八十年代的台湾恐怖电影 浏览:703
只是朋友韩国电影大尺度 浏览:521
法国暴力美学电影 浏览:944
女主角小蛮的电影 浏览:761
如何让电影英语变中文字幕 浏览:806
一部潜水寻宝的电影 浏览:152
算命泰国电影 浏览:482
法国爱情电影钢琴师 浏览:865