A. 宫崎骏动画经典英语台词
宫崎骏的动画具有极强的 想象力 ,为人们展现的是一个个魔幻而又美丽的世界,深得全世界人们的喜爱。那么你想重温一下宫崎骏动画里面那一些经典的台词吗?下面我为大家带来宫崎骏动画经典英语台词,希望大家喜欢!宫崎骏动画经典英语台词: 1、或许不是我们变了,而是我们越来越接近真实的自己。 Maybe we are not changed, but we are closer and closer to the real you. 2、想开了就是净土,想不开就是地狱,忧郁了就是人间。 Happy is the land, hard is hell, blue is the world. 3、我不知将去何方,但我已在路上。 I do not know go where, but I have been on the road. 4、不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 Do not worry, the best always in the most casual. 5、无畏孤单。因为这世上,肯定有一个人,正努力地走向你。 Fearless alone.Because in this world, there must be a person, working hard towards you. 6、如果方向错了,停下来就是前进。 If the direction is wrong, to stop that progress 7、爱,不是寻找一个完美的人,而是学会用完美的眼光,欣赏那个并不完美的人。 Love, is not finding a perfect person, but by learning the perfect vision, appreciate that imperfect person. 8、相信我,我们可以更快乐,因为童真只是一种态度。 Believe me, we can be happier, because innocence is just an attitude. 9、内心强大,才能道歉,但必须更强大,才能原谅。 A strong heart, to apologize, but must be more powerful, to forgive.宫崎骏动画 经典台词 :《千与千寻》 1、If she steals your name, you’ll never find your way home. I no longer remember mine. But it’s strange I remembered yours. 名字一旦被夺走,就再也找不到回家的路了。我已经不记得我的名字了,可是很奇怪,我记得你的。 2、Kamaji: There used to be a return train, but these days it’s a one-way ride. Still interested? Chihiro: Yup, I' II walk back, along the tracks. 锅炉爷爷:以前还有返程的火车,最近都只去不回了。这样你还是要去吗? 千寻:嗯!我会沿着铁轨走回来的。 3、Once you've met someone you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return. 曾经遇见过的人是不可能忘记的,只是暂时想不起来而已。 4、Chihiro: Granny... I just want you to know my real name! It's Chihiro! Zeniba: Oh, what a pretty name! Be sure to take good care of it, dear! 千寻:婆婆……我真正的名字叫荻野千寻! 钱婆婆:哦,真是好名字!要好好珍惜它哟! 5、Go back the way you came, Chihiro. But don’t ever look back. 千寻,沿着来时的路走回去就可以了。可是千万不能回头看。宫崎骏动画经典台词:《猫的报恩》 1、The people have to grow up, one day you will be happy with strollers walking in the street, and once the favorite, regardless of how once, will become a trend, turned and disappeared in the time tunnel. So go ahead, go ahead, do not look back. 人是要长大的,有天你也会推着婴儿车幸福地在街上行走,而曾经的喜欢,不管曾经怎样,都会幻化成风,消失在时光的隧道。所以向前走,向前走,无须回头。 2、 Life can be arbitrary, but can not follow the crowd. 生命可以随心所欲,但不能随波逐流。 3、The layout here and you humans do not. The substance has a soul here. When you humans create something with hope and feelings. That thing will be given to the soul, like the love you gave me, and it did. 这里的布局和你们人类不一样。这里的物质拥有灵魂。当你们人类,用希望和感情创造一样东西。那一样东西就会被赋予灵魂,就像爱你给我和它一样。宫崎骏动画经典台词:《龙猫》 1、We've decided to plant them all out in the front,because someday they'll be tall and beautiful 我们希望能把家里的院子变成森林,所以就把橡果子洒在院子里。 2、She said when she comes, she'll only sleep in my bed.You said you were big enough to sleep by yourself.Mommy told me it would be OK. 可是小梅好想跟妈妈—起睡嘛,咦 你不是说长大了要自己一个人睡的吗,和妈妈睡的话没有关系。 3、"Dear Mother, I'm surprised I can write to you at all,'cause my heart is still beating so fast, 亲爱的妈妈,我现在心里还在蹦蹦乱跳呢,今天真是既吓人又惊奇又开心的一天。 4、I'm giving Mommy this corn I picked for her specially.I'm sure she'll love you for it. 我要把我自己摘的玉蜀黍给妈妈吃,那她一定会很高兴的。 5、What a beautiful tree it is.,This tree's been here, well, since before anyone can remember.Man and trees were the best of friends. 这棵树还真大,一定是好久好久以前就长在这了,以前树木跟我们人类的感情非常好。 6、Well, I'm not sure, but I could've sworn,l saw both girls in the treetop laughing.That might not be as crazy as you think. 我好像看到小月跟小梅坐在那棵松树上对我们笑,搞不好真的是他们也说不定哦。 7、Wow. What do we do now?lf it's not too much trouble, could we stay until it stops raining? 雨这么大 真伤脑筋啊,土地公爷爷拜托请你快点让雨停下来。 8、Why would he give you this beat-up thing?We didn't have one, but I'm afraid he got soaking wet. 这么破的伞 真不好意思,这把伞帮了我们好大的忙。 9、If they're not sprites,then you have nothing to be frightened about.lf we keep smiling, the sprites may graally go away 它不会害人 也没什么好要怕的,对它们笑笑 它们不会害你的。 10、But I also believe that you met the king of the forest,Meeting him is a sign of good luck.There's no guarantee you'll see him all the time.We'll have to pay our respects. 小梅刚才一定是的主人了,这就表示小梅运气很好,不过这种机会并不常有哦,来 我们去跟它打个招呼吧。 宫崎骏经典动画推荐: 《风之谷》 《天空之城》 《幽灵公主》 《千与千寻》 《龙猫》 《起风了》 《猫的报恩》 《萤火虫之墓》 《侧耳倾听》 《哈尔的移动城堡》B. 三部英语动画大片的经典台词及翻译
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”
威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
C. 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
D. 狮子王(英文版)经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。
E. 经典动画英语电影对话
1.动画《霍顿与无名氏》经典台词
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍顿:我总是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫顿:大象都是百分百说话算话的。
大象霍顿:这是我的原则,我的座右铭。
Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺猬(?)凯蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小马驹,他们吃了彩虹之后就会啪地一下变成蝴蝶。
2.迪斯尼动画经典台词
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟随你心的指引吧。它总是低诉着前进的方向,所以请仔细聆听。《大脚板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。《狮子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陈年往事固然伤人,但你可以选择从中吸取教训,或者远远地逃离。《狮子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百岁,那么我只要活到一百岁差一天,这样我就不用度过没有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊维尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
记住:要凭着你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇记》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以为只有你那样的才算是人类,必须长得像你同你一样思维。但倘若你愿跟随用陌生人的脚步,你就会学到你从不明白的事情。《风中奇缘》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
没有什么是不可能的。《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。总是自以为是。得寸进尺,赶明儿就游你头上去了。《小美人鱼》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一无是处——我身上也不带跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其实挺好玩的。华特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一场华丽异常的冒险。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起头来吧,幸福快乐终有一天会重临。《罗宾汉》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不顺利的时候要怎么办呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
F. 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
我只有几条《僵尸新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割过也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
听着她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心儿早已“入土”
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
谁来告诉我这不过是虚无。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
为何我的眼泪还是流个不住。
With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用这只手,我将为你驱走悲痛;你的酒杯将永不干涸,因为我将是你生命中的美酒;用这蜡烛,我将在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用这戒指,我要你成为我的妻子。
G. 欧美动画电影经典台词中英对照
导语:下面是我收集整理的欧美动画电影经典台词,看到这些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回忆呢?
欧美动画电影经典台词:
狮子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的`,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
怪物史莱克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史莱克:快点撒一个谎!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮诺曹:我该说什么?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驴子:说一些疯狂的事情...像"我正穿着女人的内裤"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮诺曹:嗯,好。我正穿着女人的内裤。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮诺曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史莱克:你正穿着(女人的内裤)吗?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮诺曹:我非常肯定没有穿着(女人的内裤)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驴子:这看起来就像你非常肯定穿着在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮诺曹:我没有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜饼人:它是一个皮带!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜饼人:噢!它们是短裤!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮诺曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜饼人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮诺曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜饼人:是的!
功夫熊猫:
1.世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃
4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
我不能让树为我开花,
也不能让它提前结果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
我可以控制果实何时坠落
我还可以控制在何处播种
那可不是幻觉 大师
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
那个种子还是会长成桃树
你可能想要苹果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那个种子还是会长成桃树
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
H. 简单的动画片英文台词
加菲猫:Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公逮住。
Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每个单身汉都应该结婚。毕竟,人生不能只是寻欢作乐啊。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明的人不结婚,结婚的人不再聪明。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。(暗中成像)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
“努力工作从来不会害死谁”,不过我何必去冒这个风险呢?
“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
“工作令我著迷”,我可以迷上好半天。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
When two’s company, three’s the result!
两人搭个伴,宝宝是结晶!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。
Love me, feed me, never leave me.
爱我,喂我,不要离开我.
I'm not always RIGHT, but I'm never WRONG!
不管怎样,我也决不承认自己错了!
I. 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)
狮子王 绝对经典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。