⑴ 经典英文电影台词
1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世亏脊界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、吵桥托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是这些照片升空猛让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30、等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any presentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
⑵ 英文电影中的经典台词「双语版」
英文电影中的经典台词:
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的',我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
⑶ 电影《爱情故事》中那句著名的台词:爱,就是永远也用不着说对不起。原台词,英文,怎么说
-------love means never having to say you‘re sorry
⑷ 对不起就完事了台词出自哪部电影
出自电影《爱前猛配情故事》原台词:Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是慧指永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)另外日知戚本有部电视剧就叫《爱意味着永远不必说对不起 》,又叫《真爱无悔》
⑸ 英文电影经典台词
英文电影经典台词:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.——(《乱世佳人》1939)
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
⑹ 50句经典英文电影台词
英文电影有很多经典爱情片,这些爱情片中有经典的语录。以下是我为你精心整理的经典英文电影台词,希望你喜欢。
英文电影台词【精选版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。
(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
英文电影台词【经典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有
头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
(《死亡诗社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
英文电影台词【热门版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
(《阿甘正传》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
(《扬帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。
(《热情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,
无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!
(《红粉联盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。
(《惊魂记》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”(琼·哈罗Jean Harlow,
《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《 爱情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
(葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
(汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜欢:
1. 50句唯美英文励志语录
2. 50句英语经典句子
3. 20句英语电影台词
4. 50句经典的英语名言
5. 电影经典英文台词对白
⑺ 英文电影经典台词 关于英文电影经典台词
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会开出令他无法拒绝的条件。 --来自1972年的《教父》
Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不说对不起。 --来自1970年的《爱情故事》
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我想,这将是一段美好友谊的开始。 --来自1942年的《卡萨布兰卡》
There’s no place like home. 没有一轿正猜个地方可以像家一样。 --来自1939年的《绿野仙闭型踪》
I’ll have what she’s having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。 --来自1989年的《当哈利遇清亮上莎莉》
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 今天,我感觉自己是全世界最幸运的人。 --来自1942的《扬基的骄傲》
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。 --来自1942年的《扬帆》
A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。--来自1960年的《惊魂记》
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。 --来自1951年的《欲望号街车》
I’m king of the world! 我是世界之王! --来自1997年的《泰坦尼克号》
Some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption. 有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。来自1994年的《肖申克的救赎》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back. 死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 --来自2000年的《角斗士》
⑻ 经典英文电影台词 中英文对照
1、I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。《教父》
2、You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。《盗梦空间》
3、Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。《爱情故事》
4、Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。《黑天鹅》
5、life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。《阿甘正传》
6、You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。《死亡诗社》
7、When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。《冰与火之歌》
8、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。《怦然心动》
9、That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……《当幸福来敲门》
⑼ 求一段经典的英文电影中的台词或是独白(演讲用)
a boy and his tree
a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.
one day,the boy came back to the tree and he looked.
"come and play with me ,"the tree asked the boy .
"i am no longer a kid, i don't play around trees anymore."the boy replied,
"i want toys.i need money to buy them."
"sorry,but i don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.
so,you will have money."the boy was so excited .he grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.the boy never came back after he picked the apples.the tree was sad.
one day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.
"come and play with me ,"the tree said.
"i don't have time to play.i have to work for my family.we need a house for shelter.can you help me?"
"sorry,but i don't have a house .but you can chop off my branches to build your house."so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
the tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then.
the tree was again lonely and sad.
one hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.
"come and play with me !"the tree said.
"i am sad and getting old.iwant to go sailing to relax myself.can you give a boat?"
"use my truck to build your boat.you can sail faraway and be happy."
so the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat .he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years.
"sorry,my boy.but i don't have anything for you anymore.no more apples for for you…“the tree said.
"i don't have teeth to bite."the boy replied.
"no more truck foe you to climb on."
"i am too old for that now."the boy said.
"i really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying roots."the tree said with tears.
"i don't need much now,just a place to rest.i am tired after all these year" the boy replied.
"good!old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. come,come sit down with me and rest."the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears……
this is a story of everyone. the tree is our parent. when we were young, we loved to play with mom and dad……when we grown up, we left them…only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.
no matter what,parents will alway be there and give everything they could to make you happy.
you may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that how all of us are treating our parent.time is too slow for those who wait,too swiftfor those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love,time is eternity.
一个男孩和一棵树
从前,有一棵巨大的苹果树。
一个小男孩每天都喜欢在树下玩耍。他爬树,吃苹果,在树荫下小睡……他爱和树玩,树也爱和他玩。
时间过的很快,小男孩长大了,他不再每天都来树下玩耍了。
“来和我玩吧。”树说。
“我不再是孩子了,我再也不会在树下玩了。”男孩回答道,“我想要玩具,我需要钱去买玩具。”
“对不起,我没有钱……但是,你可以把我的苹果摘下来,拿去卖钱,这样你就有钱了。”
男孩兴奋的把所有的苹果都摘下来,高兴的离开了。男孩摘了苹果后很久都没有回来。树很伤心。
一天,男孩回来了,树很激动。
“来和我玩吧。”树说。
“我没时间玩,我得工作,养家糊口。我们需要一栋房子,你能帮助我吗?”
“对不起,我没有房子,但是你可以砍下我的树枝,拿去盖你的房子。”男孩把所有的树枝都砍下来,高兴的离开了。
看到男孩那么高兴,树非常欣慰。但是,男孩从此很久都没回来。树再一次孤独,伤心起来。
一个炎热的夏日,男孩终于回来了,树很欣慰。
“来和我玩吧!”树说。
“我过的不快乐,我也一天天变老了,我想去航海放松一下。你能给我一条船吗?”
“用我的树干造你的船吧,你就能快乐地航行到遥远的地方了。”男孩把树干砍下来,做成了一条船。
他去航海了,很长时间都没露面。
最后,过了很多年,男孩终于回来了。
“对不起,孩子,我再也没有什么东西可以给你了……”树说。
“我已经没有牙咬苹果了。”男孩回答道。
“我也没有树干让你爬了。”树说。
“我已经老得爬不动了。”男孩说。
“我真的不能再给你任何东西了,除了我正在死去的树根。”树含着泪说。
“我现在不需要什么了,只想找个地方休息。过了这么些年,我累了。”男孩回答道。
“太好了!老树根正是休息是最好的倚靠,来吧,来坐在我身边,休息一下吧。”
男孩坐下了,树很高兴,含着泪微笑着……
⑽ 英语电影中经典对白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (听着,罗斯。你要离开这里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他们成长。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她温暖的床,别在这里,而不是今晚在这里,不是这样的。你了解我吗?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身体冻僵了。杰克:赢了那张船票(《泰坦尼克号》)罗斯,玩扑克游戏的最好的事情我。让我认识了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必须打哆嗦)…你要——要为我做这件事。答应我你多么让人绝望,永不放弃,不管发生什么事,不管多么绝望。答应我,现在,罗斯,永远不要忘记你的承诺,我们永不放弃。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (罗斯:我决不放弃,杰克。我决不放弃,我保证。)
二、《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?
"No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
三、简-爱 :
简:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
简:Let me go, sir.让我走,先生。
罗切斯特:I love you. I love you!我爱你。我爱你!
简:No, don't make me foolish.别,别让我干傻事。
罗切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
简:You mean it?你是说真的?
罗切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝国》中的经典对白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因为他希望从梦中醒来。具有讽刺意味的是,这与现实并不遥远。你相信命运么,尼奥?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 为什么不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因为我不喜我的生命由别人掌权。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。让我告诉你为什么你在这里。你来到这里,是因为你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解释。但你放心吧。你觉得你的一生。那个有毛病了世界。你不知道是什么,但它的存在,就像一个刺你的思想、反叫你癫狂了。正是这种感觉,已经把你带到我。你知道我在说什么吗?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩阵?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道这是什么吗?矩阵无处不在。它就在我们的周围,即使是现在在这间屋子里。你能看到它当你看它的时候你的窗口或当你打开你的电视上。你可以感觉到如果你去上班,当你去教堂,当你付出你的税赋。这是世界上拦下来,你的眼睛瞎了你远离实际情况的了。
neo:
What truth? 什么?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一个奴隶,尼欧。像其他人一样你出生在束缚,出生在一个监狱,你不能气味和口味或触摸。监狱你的头脑……不幸的是,没有一个人能得到矩阵究竟是什么。你应该靠自己去了解它。这是你最后一次机会。1这事以后,不能再回头。你选择蓝色药丸,这个故事结束了,你会在你的床上醒来,相信你所想相信的东西。你选红药丸,你留在爱丽丝梦游的仙境,我告诉你怎么深兔子洞去……请记住,所有我要给说的都是事实,其他什么也不做……
五、天使爱美丽
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (爱美丽给一个乞丐一些钱)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 对不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇尔,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我爱你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用担心找不到的词来告诉你如何,我觉得,我才知道什么。爱不是只有一种感觉,爱是你要做什么。这是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一个特别的发型。吉姆你把所有东西都给我,我想要的庄严的宣誓,同样,我给我的一切都给你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.为什么来这里?为什么?你想让我做什么怎么样?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.迈克尔:我来,因为我需要你。”我关心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凯:请住手,迈克尔。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.迈克尔:因为…我希望你嫁给我。
Kay: It's too late.凯特:太迟了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凯:迈克尔,你.....迈克尔:请,凯…我会为你做任何事情来弥补的发生的事件。因为那是很重要的,凯。因为那很重要的是…我们拥有彼此。我们有一个生活在一起。我们有孩子。我们的孩子。凯特,我需要你。我爱你
八、乱世佳人
Rhett: I’m not asking you to forgive me. I’ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there’s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.“
瑞特:我不求你原谅。我也永远不会明白、不会原谅自己。如果有颗子弹击中了我,那就帮了我的忙了,我会笑自己是个傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我爱你,斯佳丽。不管你我之间发生了什么,不管这整个愚蠢的行将破碎的世界会如何,我都爱你,因为我们俩如此相像。我们俩都有许多缺点,自私又精明,但能够正视现实,敢说真话。
Scarlett: Don’t hold me like that. 斯佳丽:别这样抱着我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve ever waited for any woman.” 瑞特:斯佳丽,看着我。我爱你胜过爱任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一个女人都要久。
九、魂断蓝桥
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.刽子手:它就结束,对,现在!说。哭泣吧。大声呼喊吧。你这可怜的人 ,上帝会宽恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可怜的小伙子,原主宽恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主宽恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.刽子手:犯人希望的说不出话来。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斩首)