导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 卡萨布兰卡原版电影英文名句

卡萨布兰卡原版电影英文名句

发布时间:2023-03-03 07:34:48

英文电影经典台词摘抄100句

英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5、Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、“You talking'to me?”

“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部

23、There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

27、You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

30、I’ll have what she’s having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989

31、I’ll be back.

我会回来的。——《终结者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994

36、We’ll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942

38、Well,nobody’s perfect.

人无完人。——《热情似火》1959

39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at“hello.”

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There’s no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992

42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989

52、I’m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那里。——《X档案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》

68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .

我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》

72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世纪什么最贵?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

“有组织,无纪律。”

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》

81、You had me at hello.

你一开口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

决不要让人去做猫的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.

钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.

“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。

100、When two’s company, three’s the result!

两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!

Ⅱ 《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词中英双语

导语:电影《卡萨布兰卡》讲述了二战时期,爱情与政治之间难以抉择的故事。下面是我收集整理的关于电影《卡萨布兰卡》的经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考!

–I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I’ve never really been there. so I don’t know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

–Where were you last night?

–That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪里了?

那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

今晚我可以见到你吗?

我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

A lot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

其他的

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

I can’t remember it, Miss llsa. I’m a little rusty on it.

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了

We all try. You succeed.

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

–Let’s see, the last time we met…

–Was La Belle Aurore.

–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

–“美丽的晨晕”

Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

That’s the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法则,一进一出。

You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

We said no questions.

我们说过不准问问题。

Here’s looking at you, kid.

永志不忘。

– A franc for your thoughts.

– In America they’d bring only a penny. I guess that’s about all they’re worth.

– I’m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

– 一法郎买你的心事。

–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

–我愿意超额付费。

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren’t you the kind that tells?

告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

I’m not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

I’m not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I’m the only cause I’ m interested in.

我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You’re a coward and a weakling.

一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

– She isn’t just any woman.

– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

– 她不只是任何女人。

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的`,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

We’ll always have Paris. We didn’t have… We’d lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

Ilsa, I’ m no good at being noble. But it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of three little people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you’ll understand that.

伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn’t, and I let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.

She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn’t, and I let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。(这句话我反复看了好多遍,翻译得并不是很透彻,最终我是这样理解的--llsa她尽力让我相信她是依然爱着我的,但其实这只是过去的事儿了。但是为了你能顺利拿到藏在我身上的票逃离卡萨布兰卡,所以她假装我和她的感情并没有结束,我也让她这样装下去)

Ⅲ 卡萨布兰卡经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),又译作《北非谍影》,是一部1942年的美国黑色电影。电影背景设置在二战中受维希法国控制的摩洛哥城市卡萨布兰卡(现名“达尔贝达”)。影片由迈克尔·柯蒂斯导演,剧本是基于Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公开发表过的舞台剧《大家都来“锐克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改编的。该片被认为不只是一部令人心碎的爱情电影,实际上更是一部宣扬民族主义和爱国主义电影。影片于1942年11月26日在纽约公映,巧合的是,那一天盟军进入北非并占领卡萨布兰卡。

经典台词一

1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。

2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。

4. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。

主角:亨弗莱·鲍嘉(饰 Rick)

女主角:英格丽·褒曼(饰 Ilsa)

该片中插曲《时光流转》(As Time Goes By)

流传久远,经久不衰,是一首极动人的情歌。

人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老板

伊尔莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎时的旧情人

山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,钢琴师

第一段 :

伊尔莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,

山姆应伊尔莎的要求弹起《时光流转》,

引来了里克,这对情侣自巴黎失散后,又不期而遇了。

Ilsa:For old time's sake.

看在旧日的情分上。

Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。

Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。

Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。

--I'm a little rusty on them.

我对它有点生疏了。

Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。

(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)

Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

唱呀,山姆。

(山姆开始唱)

Sam:You must remember this,

你必须记住,

--a kiss is just a kiss,

亲吻就是亲吻,

--a sigh is just a sigh.

叹息就是叹息。

--The fundamental things apply,

--as time goes by.

随着时光流逝,还是那一套。

--And when two lovers woo,

--they still say I love you,

情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。

--on that you can rely.

这点你尽管放心。

--No matter what the future brings,

不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,

--as time goes by.

随着时光流逝。

Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。

(他突然看到伊尔莎,愣住了)

经典台词二

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪里了?

那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

今晚我可以见到你吗?

我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

Ⅳ 求《卡萨布兰卡》英文版台词,在线急等

《卡萨布兰卡》
(Casablanca)
1:09 2008-4-12
//看这电影,看的是一个男人的情怀,一份稍有同感的际遇。

I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。
//这是我记忆最深的台词。

--Where were you last night?
--That's so long ago, I don't remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪里了?
--那么久以前的事我记不起来了。
--我今晚可以见到你吗?
--我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

Alot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水.

I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

--Let's see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
--“美丽的晨晕”

I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。

We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。

Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
//为什么这样翻译呢?

-- A franc for your thoughts.
-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.
-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
-- 一法郎买你的心事。
--在美国他们只出一便士,你猜出大概只值这么多。
--我愿意超额付费。

Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱。

Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing
on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

-- Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
-- She isn't just any woman.
-- 林小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
-- 她不只是任何女人。

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

We'll always have Paris. We didn't have... We'd lost it
until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。

She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我们相信她仍爱着我,那在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.

Ⅳ 求电影《卡萨布兰卡》的英文故事简介和英文经典对白

《卡萨布兰卡》的英文故事简介:
During World War II, Europeans who were fleeing from the Germans, sought refuge in America. But to get there they would first have to go Casablanca and once they get there, they have to obtain exit visas which are not very easy to come by. Now the hottest spot in all of Casablanca is Rick's Cafe which is operated by Rick Blaine, an American expatriate, who for some reason can't return there, and he is also extremely cynical. Now it seems that two German couriers were killed and the documents they were carrying were taken. Now one of Rick's regulars, Ugarte entrusts to him some letters of transit, which he intends to sell but before he does he is arrested for killing the couriers. Captain Renault, the Chief of Police, who is neutral in his political views, informs Rick that Victor Laszlo, the European Resistance leader, is in Casablanca and will do anything to get an exit visa but Renault has been "told" by Major Strasser of the Gestapo, to keep Laszlo in Casablanca. Laszlo goes to Rick's to meet Ugarte, because he was the one Ugarte was going to sell the letters to. But since Ugarte was arrested he has to find another way. Accompanying him is Ilsa Lund, who knew Rick when he was in Paris, and when they meet some of Rick's old wounds reopen. It is obvious that Rick's stone heart was because of her leaving him. And when they learn that Rick has the letters, he refuses to give them to him, because "he doesn't stick his neck out for anyone".
英文经典对白:
点击这里下载本片字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/104/104760.xml
下载解压之后有个英文的srt字幕文件,用记事本打开,就是完整的对白了。

Ⅵ 《卡萨布兰卡》最后那句台词是什么

《卡萨布兰卡》最后那句台词是:

“路易,我想这是我们美好友谊的开始。”

当他们离开被占领的摩洛哥加入西非的自由法国的军队时,自由夜总会经营者里克·布莱恩(亨弗莱·鲍嘉)对协助者警察局长路易·雷诺(克劳德-瑞恩思)说。在剧本中,如同《哈姆雷特》中的语录一样,这句诙谐、世故的片尾语抓住了这部电影爱国主义的普遍基调,回应了战争冲突年代对爱情与责任的要求。

电影简介:

《卡萨布兰卡》是由华纳兄弟影片公司出品的爱情电影,由迈克尔·柯蒂斯执导,亨弗莱·鲍嘉、英格丽·褒曼、克劳德·雷恩斯、保罗·亨雷德等主演。

影片讲述了二战时期,商人里克手持宝贵的通行证,反纳粹人士维克多和妻子伊尔莎的到来使得里克与伊尔莎的旧情复燃,两人面对感情和政治的矛盾难以抉择的故事。该片于1942年11月26日在美国上映。

1944年该片在第16届奥斯卡奖颁奖礼上获得了最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳剧本三项奖项。2007年,美国好莱坞编剧协会评选了史上“101部最伟大的电影剧本”,该片排名第一位。

阅读全文

与卡萨布兰卡原版电影英文名句相关的资料

热点内容
什么样的人可以参加网络电影节 浏览:31
天海翼电影网爱情 浏览:816
美剧爱情电影大尺度 浏览:959
漯河大年初一都上映什么电影 浏览:452
泰国电影爱欲横 浏览:40
电影咒怨女主角 浏览:914
有部电影主角叫林国正 浏览:196
青柠影咖有什么电影 浏览:145
电影演员白白 浏览:84
亚洲理论图片理论电影 浏览:754
十大翻转电影 浏览:777
一部西部牛仔电影比试枪法 浏览:5
马丽电视剧电影大全 浏览:229
电影纹身大全图片素材 浏览:491
a电影下载网站免费 浏览:143
小公主萨拉电影免费英文版下载 浏览:271
电影女主角肛门插刀 浏览:856
去万达电影院的英文 浏览:688
韩国伦俚2019免费电影中文 浏览:951
消音器都打红的枪是什么电影 浏览:662