『壹』 3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。
『贰』 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
『叁』 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
『肆』 求5部英语电影的经典台词
肖申克的救赎:
每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里?
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.
there's something places, in the world that are not made out of stones, there's something inside, that they cannot get to, that they cannot touch. that's yours,
影片中安迪有这样一句话:“forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope (不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望)。的确,正想安迪所说的,监狱的高墙可以束缚住我们的身体上的自由,甚至于体制化的东西可以束缚住我们的精神上的自由,但唯有希望不可以放弃。失去希望的生活是灰暗的,没有生气的,甚至是没有意义的。在安迪的心中一直就没有放弃对自由的希望,而且他也一直在为自己的希望努力着——每天晚上都要用那个小锤去挖瑞得认为几百年也挖不穿的墙壁。而对瑞得和老布来说,他们早就放弃了希望,以为在他们看来希望只能让自己更痛苦,甚至认为希望便是痛苦的根源。一个人能够在19年痛苦的监狱生活里,不放弃对自由的向往,这是一种怎样的精神信念?所以他成功了,夺回了自己的自由。
阿甘正传:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
勇敢的心:
You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You’ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!
I see her strength in you.
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I’ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it’s tearing me apart!
Well, all men betray, all lose heart.
I don’t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.
Because of the way you are looking at me now
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
Freedom!
你说的英语应该是这块开始吧···
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
华莱士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
『伍』 求英语电影里经常用的一句话
What the hell ?
是What the hell is going on ?
What the hell is wrong with you ?
What the hell was I thinking?
What the hell are you doing?
等语句的口语化。HELL是地狱之意,hell 一般用在关系不错的人之间,或是很生气的时候!
『陆』 英语电影中经典对白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (听着,罗斯。你要离开这里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他们成长。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她温暖的床,别在这里,而不是今晚在这里,不是这样的。你了解我吗?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身体冻僵了。杰克:赢了那张船票(《泰坦尼克号》)罗斯,玩扑克游戏的最好的事情我。让我认识了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必须打哆嗦)…你要——要为我做这件事。答应我你多么让人绝望,永不放弃,不管发生什么事,不管多么绝望。答应我,现在,罗斯,永远不要忘记你的承诺,我们永不放弃。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (罗斯:我决不放弃,杰克。我决不放弃,我保证。)
二、《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?
"No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
三、简-爱 :
简:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
简:Let me go, sir.让我走,先生。
罗切斯特:I love you. I love you!我爱你。我爱你!
简:No, don't make me foolish.别,别让我干傻事。
罗切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
简:You mean it?你是说真的?
罗切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝国》中的经典对白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因为他希望从梦中醒来。具有讽刺意味的是,这与现实并不遥远。你相信命运么,尼奥?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 为什么不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因为我不喜我的生命由别人掌权。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。让我告诉你为什么你在这里。你来到这里,是因为你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解释。但你放心吧。你觉得你的一生。那个有毛病了世界。你不知道是什么,但它的存在,就像一个刺你的思想、反叫你癫狂了。正是这种感觉,已经把你带到我。你知道我在说什么吗?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩阵?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道这是什么吗?矩阵无处不在。它就在我们的周围,即使是现在在这间屋子里。你能看到它当你看它的时候你的窗口或当你打开你的电视上。你可以感觉到如果你去上班,当你去教堂,当你付出你的税赋。这是世界上拦下来,你的眼睛瞎了你远离实际情况的了。
neo:
What truth? 什么?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一个奴隶,尼欧。像其他人一样你出生在束缚,出生在一个监狱,你不能气味和口味或触摸。监狱你的头脑……不幸的是,没有一个人能得到矩阵究竟是什么。你应该靠自己去了解它。这是你最后一次机会。1这事以后,不能再回头。你选择蓝色药丸,这个故事结束了,你会在你的床上醒来,相信你所想相信的东西。你选红药丸,你留在爱丽丝梦游的仙境,我告诉你怎么深兔子洞去……请记住,所有我要给说的都是事实,其他什么也不做……
五、天使爱美丽
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (爱美丽给一个乞丐一些钱)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 对不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇尔,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我爱你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用担心找不到的词来告诉你如何,我觉得,我才知道什么。爱不是只有一种感觉,爱是你要做什么。这是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一个特别的发型。吉姆你把所有东西都给我,我想要的庄严的宣誓,同样,我给我的一切都给你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.为什么来这里?为什么?你想让我做什么怎么样?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.迈克尔:我来,因为我需要你。”我关心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凯:请住手,迈克尔。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.迈克尔:因为…我希望你嫁给我。
Kay: It's too late.凯特:太迟了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凯:迈克尔,你.....迈克尔:请,凯…我会为你做任何事情来弥补的发生的事件。因为那是很重要的,凯。因为那很重要的是…我们拥有彼此。我们有一个生活在一起。我们有孩子。我们的孩子。凯特,我需要你。我爱你
八、乱世佳人
Rhett: I’m not asking you to forgive me. I’ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there’s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.“
瑞特:我不求你原谅。我也永远不会明白、不会原谅自己。如果有颗子弹击中了我,那就帮了我的忙了,我会笑自己是个傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我爱你,斯佳丽。不管你我之间发生了什么,不管这整个愚蠢的行将破碎的世界会如何,我都爱你,因为我们俩如此相像。我们俩都有许多缺点,自私又精明,但能够正视现实,敢说真话。
Scarlett: Don’t hold me like that. 斯佳丽:别这样抱着我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve ever waited for any woman.” 瑞特:斯佳丽,看着我。我爱你胜过爱任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一个女人都要久。
九、魂断蓝桥
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.刽子手:它就结束,对,现在!说。哭泣吧。大声呼喊吧。你这可怜的人 ,上帝会宽恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可怜的小伙子,原主宽恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主宽恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.刽子手:犯人希望的说不出话来。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斩首)
『柒』 100个英文电影里的英文句子。加翻译。
我这里是78个,不够100个,空你参考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇迹每天都在发生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不离。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有没有为将来打算过呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你离开我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a ck in water.�0�1
它让我如鱼得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
这些年我一塌糊涂。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King狮子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危险就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而复生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
过去的事是不可以改变的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我会补偿你的,我保证。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一样就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.�0�1
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本来就全靠运气。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要让每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能给我们留一条生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我听过的最帅的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。�0�1
我这里现在只有这些,希望对你有帮助
『捌』 50句经典的英文电影台词对白
经典的英文电影数不胜数,除了各种或感人或励志,亦或者是悬疑惊悚的电影情节外,经典英文电影台词也是让我们印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句经典英文电影台词,哪一句英文电影台词最经典?
英文电影台词
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的爱我,那么为什么我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天创造出一份美好记忆,明天就能拥有一段美好回忆。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
50句经典英文电影台词排行榜出炉
1.《乱世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。
3.《码头风云》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4.《绿野仙踪》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。
6.《拨云见日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。
8.《星球大战》1977
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《 爱情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!
26.《侬本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
We rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《 毕业 生》1967
Plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
50句经典英文电影台词相关 文章 :
1. 50句经典的英语名言
2. 20句英语电影台词
3. 电影经典英文台词对白 经典电影台词中英文 英文电影中的经典台词
4. 经典英语名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文励志语录
『玖』 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
『拾』 英语电影中的十句英语句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。