❶ 电影佳句英文
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有 我空间里的,不知道是什么,就觉得挺好的,凑合着看吧
当幸福来敲门 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。
或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
阿甘正传 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
肖申克的救赎 每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。
忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:这些墙很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。
我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些。
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢与偏见》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我会回来的)
《终结者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正传》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊猫》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飘》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《圣诞圣乐》
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
《乌鸦》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。
《泰坦尼克号》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《乱世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
《乱世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世间万物有始皆有终。
《黑客帝国》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》You。
I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看过的一部片子,名字忘记了
一切都可以是另外一种模样,而且具有同等重要的意义-----------《无姓之人》
“ 有几件事你没叫我做, 我会说敢. ” “ 比如? ” “ 吃蚂蚁, 骂那些失业者, 像疯子一样爱你.”-----《两小无猜》
Friend.What happened to your shoes?
——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大鱼》
世界这么美,不该一直生气。 有时候一次看它会无法承受, 我的心像胀满的气球随时会爆 后来我记得要放松 别一直想要紧抓着不放 所有的美就像雨水一样洗涤我 在每刻都充满了感激 让我面对这卑微愚蠢的生命----《美国丽人》
这几部电影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!
顺便再推荐几部迈克尔哈内克的电影白丝带,钢琴教师,隐藏摄像机
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“Dr.No” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
只找了7部
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都铭记在心。
——迷失简·奥斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 当你原谅的时候 你就会爱 当你爱的时候 上帝的光芒就会照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒岛余生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的灵魂来自于新的经历. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。
你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。
忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救赎》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我们相识,怎能不让我们相守! 当他们问我最爱的是什么,我会告诉他们——就是你! 我宁可呼吸到她飘散在空气中的发香, 轻吻她双唇,抚摸她双手,而放弃永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。
but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。
I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我对你一见钟情……但知道今天我才允许自己真正去体会,我一直先做考虑,毫无畏惧地下决定。今天因为你,我从你身上学到……我做的每个选择都不同了,我的人生已经彻底地改变了。
我学到了如果自己那样做,才会过着充实的生活。不管剩五分钟或五十年都无所谓。
莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永远不会懂得爱情。谢谢你教会我如何去爱,以及被爱。
——《If Only》(爱再来一次)。
❷ 英文电影中经典语句和翻译(不少于30句)
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
❸ 好的电影英语句子带翻译
电影是一门年轻的综合艺术,同时也是科学进步与工业革命的产物,深深地打上了商业文明的烙印。下面是我带来的好的电影英语 句子 带翻译,欢迎阅读!
好的电影英语句子带翻译1
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像
现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《 爱情 故事 》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
试译: 哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
试译:我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
好的电影英语句子带翻译2
You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》)
You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》)
There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》)
As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》)
Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
好的电影英语句子带翻译3
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
❹ 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。
(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英文网络
❺ 英语电影经典语录大全
英语电影经典语录大全
导语:有时候我们看电影不仅仅是一种享受,其实我们看英语电影,可以学习英语口语,摘录经典台词,学习英语语法等等。下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些英语电影经典语录,与供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!
1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.
《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的。要么你被痛苦击倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下。A true love is what
2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just
3.standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
5.《爱情故事》
Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
6.《黑天鹅》
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
7.《阿甘正传》
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
8.《死亡诗社》
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
9.《冰与火之歌》
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
10.Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.“坦白地说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”—— 乱世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片结尾,瑞特决意离开,斯嘉丽苦苦哀求:“你要是走了,我该去哪里?我该怎么办?”瑞特冷冷地扔下这句话扬长而去。
11.I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.“我会开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片开头,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望帮他成为一部电影的主演。教父非常自信地用这句话安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片后期迈克尔接管家族事务后,在处理拉斯维加斯赌场事务时也引用了父亲的这句话,表明他已成长为新一代教父。
12.You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
13.你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混—— 码头风云(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥劝说泰瑞向工会头目屈服,泰瑞愤怒地指责哥哥当初命令他在拳击比赛中放水,使他成为一个一事无成的小混混。
14.Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
“托托,我感觉我们已经不在堪萨斯了。”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多萝西初到OZ国的第一句话。影片中在堪萨斯的画面都是黑白的,到OZ国之后转为彩色。
15.Go ahead, make my day.“继续啊,让我高兴高兴。”—— 拨云见日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉汉警官面对餐厅里劫持人质的歹徒,冷冰冰地说了这么一句话。结果歹徒慑于他的气势,乖乖的放下了手中的枪。
16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.“好了,德米尔先生,我已经准备好拍特写了。”—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片结尾,精神完全失常的诺玛枪杀年轻的情人之后,面对蜂拥而至的警察和记者,她以为自己又开始拍电影了。
17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》(丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望)
18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》(总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。)
19.
——You want answers? 你要知道答案吗?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》(杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸总是难以接受的。)
20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。
——《黑客帝国》(注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》(有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思)
个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选
❻ 要同一部的英文电影的20句台词加翻译!
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
❼ 英语电影片段短句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。
1/125.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。8. It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡2/12 三《The Lion King狮子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的。6. You can't change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。3/128. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。四《Gone with The Wind 乱世。
《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
电影:阿甘正传
世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐
电影:爱玛
你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?
如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!
就象我现在难于离开你一样!
电影:简爱
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
这不叫权利,这叫正义。
而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
电影:辛德勒名单
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!
电影:四根羽毛
我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,
因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。
除非我们即将死去。
电影:美国美人
"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”
“生命就是如此。”
电影:这个杀手不太冷
第一、不要叫她温柔。
第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事
第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她会非常喜欢;
第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;
第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;
第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;
第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.
电影:我的野蛮女友
当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。
电影:《安妮•霍尔》
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
电影:肖申克的救赎
我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸
别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧
电影:教父
一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱
电影:菊花香
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。
电影:卡萨布兰卡
我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.
电影:爱你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
电影:Gone with the wind
<;断背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾玛>
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多
自己选!!!满意请采纳!!谢谢!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour 把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival 生活是一串串的快乐时光,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days". 曾"打算有那么一天"去写的信,就在今天写吧.I love you not because of who you are, 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,Because of who I am when I am with you . 而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪.值得让你这么所的人,不会让你哭泣.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.Don't cry because it is over, smile,because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有. And forever has no end. 永永远远,永无止境.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us. 生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.让人感动的英文句子I've learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. 我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的脚边。 I've learned… That when you're in love, it shows. 我明白了…当你沉浸在爱情中,会表现出来的。
I've learned… That just one person saying to me, “You've made my day!” makes my day. 我明白了…有人告诉我“你让我很快乐!”,这使我很快乐。 I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world. 我明白了…有个孩子在在你的臂弯中入睡是世界上最安宁的感觉。
I've learned… That being kind is more important than being right. 我明白了…秉性善良比行事正确更为重要。 I've learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child. 我明白了…永远不要拒绝一个孩子赠与的礼物。
I've learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way. 我明白了…如果从各种方面我都没有能力帮助他的时候,我就为他祈祷。 I've learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. 我明白了…不管生活让你变得多名的严肃,每个人都要有一个可以胡作非为的朋友。
I've learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. 我明白了…有时候每个人都需要一只可以握住的手和一颗信任的心。 I've learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt. 我明白了…但我孩提时在夏天夜晚陪着我父亲走过几个街区曾感动过我,当我成人时。
I've learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. 我明白了…生命象一卷厕纸。越到最后,走得越快。
I've learned… That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for. 我明白了…我们应该感到高兴,上帝没有把我们想得到的都给予我们。 I've learned… That money doesn't buy class. 我明白了…金钱并不能买到社会地位。
I've learned…That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 我明白了…就是一些生活的琐碎让生命壮丽。 I've learned… That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. 我明白了…在某些人的坚硬外壳下,也有渴望欣赏和理解的一面。
I've learned… That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can? 我明白了…上帝并没有把一切都做完。否则,我能做什么呢? I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts. 我明白了…应该忽视的是,事实并不能改变事实。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. 我明白了…如果你蓄谋报复某人,只会。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜欢大惊小怪
2. it's payback time
报复的时候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他们对那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句话libido被称为 ‘性的能量’,弗罗伊德论述过.这是电影中的一个很喜欢having sex的女孩在受到她妈妈指责时的辩解,意思就是说,我是个聪明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那种情况下,你的做法是正确的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。夸奖完别人,或是别人的所作所为让你很感动时说的
7.I slept straight through last night
用来描述你睡了好觉
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方见怎么样?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你确定你愿意结婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是说: 我想我已经说的(做的, 表现的)相当明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪费大好时光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比仅说I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
别胡闹
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友记里面Ross对Rachel说, 意思说他想不透Rachel在想什么.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就让我直说了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我们自己都能解决
18. I am merely a messenger
我仅仅是个传话的, merely这个词很好听
19. you all set?
说的时候词尾set用升调, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我没有理由骗你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
别冒不必要的风险. 想想如果没看到这句英文, 你自己会如何说?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很简单, 我很喜欢
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分钟也不后悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我觉得这让我压力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比较喜欢的一个词.
暂时这么多,供你参考.
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)。
1. 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone. 2. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。
当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。 Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love. 3. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。
朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。 Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last. 4. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.5. 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 Love makes man grow up or sink down. 6. 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。
可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。 If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love. 7 .我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.8 .一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。 One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love. 9 .年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。
慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。 When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.参考资料:《非常有深度的经典英文电影台词》 fortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I
didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
《乌鸦》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。
《泰坦尼克号》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《乱世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
《乱世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世间万物有始皆有终。
《黑客帝国》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》You。
❽ 英语经典电影台词20句要翻译
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/