⑴ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话
值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
⑵ 欧美电影经典对白
《肖申克的救赎》
Red与假释官的对话:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
请坐。瑞德,你因终身监禁已被关了40年了,你觉得你已改过了吗?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改过?让我想想。我不明白那是什么意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准备重新投入社会吗?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你们是怎么想的,老弟。对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词,政客用的词语,让你们年青人能穿西装打领带、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什么?我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有后悔吗?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
没有一天我不感到后悔的。不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样。我回首过往,一个年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他谈谈,我想和他讲讲道理,告诉他做人道理。但已经不能了,那孩子已无影无踪。只剩下这个老人,我得这样生活下去。改过?只是个狗屁的字眼。你继续盖上你的印章吧,老弟,别再浪费我的时间了。说句实话,我根本不在乎!
Andy 写给Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
亲爱的瑞德, 若你能看到这封信,那你已经出来了。如果你已来了这么远,也许可以再前进一点。你还记得那个地方的名字,是吗?我需要一个人和我一起工作。我期待你的到来,棋盘已经摆好了。记住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也许是世间最好的事情,好的事情从不会逝去。我希望这封信能见到你,见到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
诺顿狱长一伙倒台之后,我收到了张明信片。它是空白的,但是邮戳是汉格堡,德萨斯州的。汉格堡,就在边境那里。安迪就是从那里出国的。当我想到他开车向南走的时候,我总会笑起来。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬过了那臭屎沟,然后干干净净的到另一边去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋进发。我们跟他熟的老是谈起安迪,我发誓,他总是带来话题。安迪已经离开了,虽然有时那令我伤心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的。它们的羽毛太光亮,当它们飞走的时候,你会觉得把它们关起来是种罪恶。但是,它们的离开让你生活的地方空荡荡的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。
"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
“要么忙着活, 要么忙着死。”这话一点都没错。我一生中第二次犯了罪,违反了假释条例。当然,我怀疑他们会因此设下路障,尤其是像我这样的老人家。我发现我很激动,几乎坐不住,思绪纷乱。这是一个自由人才能感受到的,一个自由人开始了漫长的旅程,伴随着未知的结局。我希望我能成功越过边界;我希望看见我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我梦中那样的蓝;我希望……
《国家宝藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
没有一点同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,这就足够了.你从查尔斯爷爷那里听到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那家伙拿出的是证据,他就能证明一切。我们只有故事,什么都没法证明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
盖茨家族扬眉吐气才没多久,现在又变成一群疯子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我们不是骗子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威尔金森说是汤玛斯•盖茨一手策划了美国历史上最黑暗的时刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且为了掩盖真相,他还焚烧了日记。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以烧掉那页日记,是为了阻止布思和他的人找到宝藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There’s only one way to prove it.
那就是我们要去证明的东西。只有一个方法能证明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到宝藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必须找到它,而且你得帮我一起找。把查尔斯爷爷说过的故事再讲一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say “Treasure map.” Then there was a commotion.
爷爷听到他爸爸说到“藏宝图”。然后外面就乱起来了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都说过了,之后呢?他有说过什么,做过什么吗?随便什么。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢着…
Ben:What?
怎么了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他儿子的手,看着儿子的眼睛,用最后一口气说到:“凡人皆要还之债”。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要还之债。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
汤玛斯已经还了。
《国家宝藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我们就开门见山吧. 有人打算偷《独立宣言》。
Riley:It’s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I’d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看还是帮你们联络联邦调查局吧。
Ben:We’ve been to the FBI.
我们去过联邦调查局了。
Abigail:And?
结果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他们告诉我们《独立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They’re right.
他们说得没错。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可没这么有信心.然而,如果能给我们检查一下这份文件的特权...我们就可以肯定地告诉你,是不是存在着任何危险。
Abigail:What do you think you’re gonna find?
你们想要去发现什么?
Ben:We believe that there’s an...encryption on the back.
我们相信它的背面有...一组编码。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一组编码?你是说密码?
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什么样的密码?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副图。
Abigail:A map.
一张地图。
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一张什么地图?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有历史价值的...东西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一张藏宝图?
Riley:That’s where we lost the FBI.
这也就是联邦调查局不信我们的地方。
Abigail:You’re treasure-hunters, aren’t you?
你们是寻宝人?对吧?
Ben:We’re more like treasure-protectors.
更确切地说,我们是宝藏的守卫者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我亲自看过《独立宣言》的背面,我向你保证,那上面只有一行标注写道, 《独立宣言》原件,签署于是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma’am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是没有地图。
Ben:It’s invisible.
地图是肉眼看不见的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that’s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
国土安全部也因此不相信我们。
Abigail:What led you to assume there’s this invisible map?
你们为什么会相信上面有隐形的地图?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我们在一个两百年前的烟斗的把上发现一些铭文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
烟斗曾为共济会所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那个烟斗吗?
Riley:Uh, we don’t have it.
呃,现在不在我们手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大脚怪把它拿走了吗?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你。
⑶ 谁有经典的英文台词或电影前面的英语旁白之类的,谢谢了~
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
⑷ 一部美国微电影关于旁白剧透的
《火枪手》
导演: Eric Kissack
编剧: Kevin Tenglin
主演: 尼克·奥弗曼 / Shawn Parsons / Scott Beehner / Brace Harris / Eileen O'Connell / 更多...
类型: 喜剧 / 短片 / 西部
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2014-03-21(美国)
片长: 9分钟
《火枪手》导演曾拍摄过多部喜剧短片并获奖,擅于创作流行性的喜剧短片,短片以现代人的角色性格和展现方式,在西部牛仔时期的故事背景下展开剧情,达到戏剧性的传播效果。
短片的的剧情主要集中在一间小小的酒馆内,片子一开始塑造了一位孤独的火枪手形象,随着其走进小酒馆后开始画外音如常响起,看似普通的旁白与场景,实际却以另类的方式展开,随着其不断的剧透声响起,整个酒馆陷入了诡异的氛围。剧情有正剧转向喜剧,本来虎视眈眈的对手成为暧昧不清的基友,接着剧透小镇的秘密,就此展开令人捧腹的对战。
⑸ 推荐几部有旁白的欧美电影
漫长的婚约
第一次世界大战接近尾声,但一位年轻法国女子的伟大战斗才刚刚开始。 玛蒂尔德盼来的不是未婚夫曼尼奇的荣归,而是一纸带来他死亡讯息的前线来信。在残酷的索姆河战役中,意外受伤的曼尼奇和其他四名自残身体,拒绝投入战斗的士兵被一起审判,毫无人性的军事法庭判决将他们流放在两军之间的索姆河无人地带,处在德法的交叉炮火之中,这里无疑就代表着死亡。 无法接受这个事实的玛蒂尔德坚信自己的未婚夫没有死,他一定会回来履行两人从小许下的约定。为了证明这个几乎无法证明的事实,左腿残疾的她毅然踏上了漫长的千里寻夫之路,伴随她的只有坚定的信念,惊人的力量,固执的乐观和永远不会被打破的希望,因为她知道:如果未婚夫死了,她一定是可以第一个感应到的。 探索曼尼奇最后失踪前的轨迹,感受着他在那段动乱岁月里的惊恐,玛蒂尔德在许多和未婚夫接触过的人帮助下,逐渐走上了那条索姆河不归路。无数次她从当时曼尼奇身边的人口中得到不祥的消息,但这些打击从来无法消磨她继续寻找下去的决心。 随着调查一步步接近事实的真相,玛蒂尔德渐渐了解到这5名不幸士兵所遭受的残忍惩罚,而这些越来越近的真相也让她逐渐地认识到战争的恐惧,以及它给人们留下的永远无法抚平的伤害。而那些曾陪伴她艰难岁月的童年甜蜜回忆是否会成为消逝感情的回响?她是否永远都无法找回未婚夫来完成这段漫长的婚约?爱情会造成一场悲剧,还是会催生一个奇迹……