导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 经典英文电影赏析会翻译

经典英文电影赏析会翻译

发布时间:2023-02-04 21:12:20

① 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文网络

② 10句经典英语电影并翻译

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

③ 求10部电影的经典英文台词 加上翻译 每部五句

Shawshank Redemption

肖申克的救赎



1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside, that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。



Forrest Gump

阿甘正传



1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

5. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

6.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。



The Lion King

狮子王



1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

4. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么逃避,要么向它学习。

6. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?



Gone with The Wind

乱世佳人



1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

3. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

4.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

5.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

6.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。



TITANIC

泰坦尼克号



1.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

2.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

3.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

4.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

5.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易

④ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容:     辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。        要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。

⑤ 英文电影观后感翻译 翻成中文

Never-say-die mentality."

The "good movie. Invictus Although it is a great political character of nelson mandela, great. But the hard-won political factors involved and too. But to English football, from the side show, to annotate a great wisdom and charm of the political leaders. Very tactfully to explain the Obama, a national leaders should want what to do, what to do, and how to do it.

Robert Redford, he starred in the Candidate, there is a classic lines "and Now?" This sentence is in after he won the election senator said. Very simple, but the characteristics of democratic politics to reveal the ungodly.

Although the never-say-die mentality, but want to remember ancestor taught: and all for nothing!

⑥ 要同一部的英文电影的20句台词加翻译!

Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.

瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.

(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.

瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

⑦ 英文电影里的经典对白及翻译

what's the matter ma? 妈,怎么回事?
I‘m died, Florus.弗勒斯,我快要死了。
Come on here and sit down over here.进来,过来坐下!
why are you die ma?妈,你为什么要死?
my time,it’s my time.我的时候到了,时候到了。
oh,my heart.Don't be afraid.心肝宝贝,你别害怕。
Dead is a part of life.死亡是人生的一部分。
Somewhere are all death to do.是每一个人要去的终点。
I didn't know it.我原来不知道。
But I am destined to be your mama.却注定了要做你的妈妈。
I try my best that I could.我尽我的全力了。
You do good ma.妈妈!你尽了全力。
We believed you have hold your own destiny.我相信你也把握了自己的命运。
you have to do the best that the God give you.把神给你的恩赐发挥到极致。
what's my destiny,ma?我的命运是什么,妈?
you gonna figure it out by yourself.那要你自己去弄清楚。
life is like a box of chocolate .人生像一盒巧克力。
No one will know what you have got.你无法知道你吃到什么口味。
Ma always have the well explain to let me understand.妈总是有办法比喻得让我明白。
I will miss you,Florus.弗勒斯,我会想念你。
She have got the cancer and dead on Tuesday.她得了癌症,星期二死亡。
I bought her a new hat with litter flower on it.我给她买了一顶有小花的帽子。

希望你能满意。

⑧ 经典电影的赏析和对白

1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

2、《乱世佳人》经典对白(如果要简短点,个人认为选后面的一节要好点,用蓝色标出的)
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
7、《兄弟连》对白
Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
'Buck' Compton: What?
Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.

⑨ 英语电影佳句摘抄大全和人鱼

1. 英语电影佳句
英语电影佳句 1.一部英文电影的好词好句
我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。

给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 25.run,Forrest,run。

(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)

这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。
2.英语电影句子摘抄
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理) 《傲慢与偏见》2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。

宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》3.I will be back (我会回来的) 《终结者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 《阿甘正传》5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊猫》6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)

《飘》7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《圣诞圣乐》。
3.英文电影中名句摘录
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“Dr.No” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
4.3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
5.英文电影中的好词好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。

《乌鸦》满意请采纳。
6.求五部英文电影里的经典句子
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)。
7.4部英文电影的好句 每部要求10句
NO.1 Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) 2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了) 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用) 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬) 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你) 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了) 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界) 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西) 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天) NO.4 TITANIC 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比较真实) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

13.God shall wipe away all the tears 。
8.英语电影好词好句
海上钢琴师里面的:a friend like that.a real friend .

海上钢琴师》经典台词

All that city you just couldn't see an end to it.

城市那么大,看不到尽头。

The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends?

尽头在哪里?可以给我看看尽头么?

乱世佳人经典语录:

tomorrow is another day .
9.给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄
只找了7部

1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西

2.Titanic

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

3.The lion king

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4 dead poet society

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

5.Jane Eyre

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

6.The Shaw shank Redemption

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!

我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。

7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^

You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有梦想,就要守护它

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

阅读全文

与经典英文电影赏析会翻译相关的资料

热点内容
糯米团电影票 浏览:111
优酷的英文电影能调成英文字幕吗 浏览:71
电影周星驰苏乞儿配乐 浏览:223
香港电影搞笑大全免费看 浏览:109
电影主角在美国打拼服装厂 浏览:548
爆笑四师徒是什么电影 浏览:288
韩国电影五个字什么证 浏览:155
韩国电影爱情员工宿舍 浏览:711
电影推荐文章英文 浏览:423
张柏芝民国电影大全图片大全图片大全 浏览:818
超级快递员电影观后感 浏览:769
圣诞电影英文介绍 浏览:848
电影院免费门票 浏览:504
德国爱情生活电影 浏览:622
电影德鲁大叔开车时的音乐 浏览:65
第十放映室电影与音乐 浏览:88
电影朋友家的女朋友中文字幕 浏览:237
苏丹印度电影结局 浏览:488
电影为你写诗导演 浏览:488
哈利波特电影台词英文独白 浏览:388