『壹』 狮子王辛巴和父亲木法沙对话的英文台词
狮子王辛巴和父亲木法沙对话的英文台词:
Mufasa:Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this all be mine?
辛巴:这些都是我的?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about thatshadowyplace?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufase:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王并非凡事随心所欲这么简单。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:不是的吗?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from thecrawlingantto the leapingantelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufase:Yes, Simba. But let me explain.
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。
(1)2019狮子王电影英文版台词扩展阅读:
狮子王辛巴和父亲木法沙对话的故事:
辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。
要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子,于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
『贰』 电影《狮子王》台词(中英都有)
The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。考试大论坛
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
-
『叁』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而复生一样。
2、You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。
《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
(3)2019狮子王电影英文版台词扩展阅读
1、幕后花絮
为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。
在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。
2、影片评价
《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)
『肆』 狮子王佳句中英文
The Lion King狮子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你还不明白吗?你是我们唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎么了?你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我们有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了。
The Lion King 经典话语 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。阳光普照之处皆是我们的国土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的兴衰就像这日出和日落。辛巴,总有那么一天,太阳将会随着我的时代的结束而沉落,但会随着你做新国王的开始而升起。
辛巴:所有这一切都是我的吗?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:阳光照到的地方都是我的,那背阴的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我们的领土之外。辛巴,你切记千万不要到那里去。
辛巴:可是,作为一个国王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一个国王不只意味着什么时候都可以为所欲为,还有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:还有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在于这个世界上的,你眼睛所见到的万物之间都是这一种微妙的平衡关系。作为一个国王,你需要明白这种关系,并且尊重世间万物——无论它们是缓缓爬行的蚂蚁还是跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,难道我们不吃羚羊吗?
穆法沙:我们吃,辛巴,听我来解释。我们死了以后,尸体就会变成青草,羚羊就会来吃青草。我们就是这样互相连接,共同存在于这个巨大的生命轮回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——这是生命的轮回,穿越了绝望和希望,穿过了忠贞和爱情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——国王的统治就像太阳的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有当我应该勇敢的时候我才会勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是说你要自找麻烦。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——当世界抛弃你的时候,你就抛弃了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受伤前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危险?哈哈,我笑对危险! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——没事了,因为我回家了。(Simba对他倒地的母亲说) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看着那些星,那是古代帝王正在注视着我们的眼睛。
当你感到孤独中,记住他们会在天上引领着你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。
你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。
你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住……。
『伍』 狮子王经典台词中英文30句
1、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、i laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、i‘m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn‘t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4、when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5、it‘s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
18、you have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.look inside yourself simba. you are more than what you have become. you must take the place in the circle of life.remember who you are. you are my son and on true king. remember who you are. remember.........——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住…
19、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
20、i laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。
21、i’m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
22、i‘m here to announce that king‘s mufasa‘s on his way, so you‘d better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
23、 if you ever come back,we‘ll kill you!如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你。
24、if it weren‘t for you,he‘d still be alive.如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的。
25、our teeth and ambitions are bared.我的利齿和雄心一起暴露。
26. when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
27. everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
28. everybody is somebody, even a nobody. remember who you are.大家都很重要,就算无名小卒也是。记住你是谁。
29. simba , we are with you until the end.辛巴,我们和你一起直到最后。
30. you can’t change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。
『陆』 欧美电影《狮子王》经典台词
欧美电影《狮子王》经典台词
1. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
2. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的'事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
10. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
;『柒』 寻《狮子王》。。。英文版电影台词原文
狮子王
http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.html
极地特快
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/polar-express-script-transcript.html
更多
http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/table.html
『捌』 狮子王英语台词,不要是对话的,3~5分钟,谢谢。
M:辛巴--Simba!
辛巴,我对你非常失望--Simba, I'm very disappointed in you
Si:我知道--- I know
M:你可能会死掉--You could've been killed
你故意不听我的话--You deliberately disobeyed me
而且更糟的是,你把娜拉置身于危险中--and what's worse, you put Nala in danger
Si:我只是想要跟你一样勇敢--I was just trying to be brave, like you
M:我只有在必要的时候才勇敢--I'm only brave when I have to be
辛巴…--Simba...
勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦--being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble
Si:可是你什么都不怕--But you're not scared of anything
M:我今天就被吓了--I was today
Si:真的?--You were?
M:是的--Yes
我怕我会失去你--I thought I might lose you
Si:噢原来国王也会害怕,是吗?--Oh I guess even kings get scared, huh?
M:呣哼--Mm-hmm
Si:但是你知道吗?--- But you know what?
M:什么?--What?
Si:我认为那些土狼比你还吓惨了--I think those hyenas were even scareder
M:因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸--'Cause nobody messes with your dad
过来,你--- Come here, you
Si:哦,不,不要!啊!哈!--Oh, no! No!Aaagh! Errrggh!
哈,快过来!--Aah! Come here!
抓住了--Gotcha!
爸?--Dad?
M:嗯?--Hmm?
S:我们是伙伴,对吧?--We're pals, right?
M:对--Right
S:那我们就永远在一起,是吗?--And we'll always be together, right?
M:辛巴我告诉你一些--Simba, let me tell you something
我爸爸以前跟我说的话--that my father told me
你看那些星星--Look at the stars
过去那些伟大的君王--The great kings of the past
正从那些星星上看着我们--look down on us from those stars
Si:真的?--- Really?
M:是呀--Yes
所以每当你寂寞的时候--So, whenever you feel alone
要记得那些君王--just remember that those kings
永远在那里指引着你--will always be there to guide you
我也会的--and so will I
T:外行。躺一边去,别伤着自己--Amateur. Lie down before you hurt yourself
是你得把你的过去抛到脑后--You got to put your past behind you
嗨,孩子 一些坏事发生了--Look, kid, bad things happen
你也拿它没办法,对吧?--and you can't do anything about it, right?
Si:对!--Right
T:错了!--Wrong!
当这个世界不理你的时候--When the world turns its back on you
你也不必理这个世界--you turn your back on the world
M(g):辛巴,你已经忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me
Si:不!我怎么忘得了--No How could I?
M(g):你已经忘了你是谁--You have forgotten who you are
那也不会记得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不该是现在这个样子--You are more than what you have become
你一定要在生命之圈中找到自己的位置--You must take your place in the circle of life
Si:我怎么能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已经不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be
M(g):要记住你是谁--Remember who you are
你是我儿子,也是唯一的国王--You are my son, and the one true king
要记住你是谁--Remember who you are
Si:不!求求你,不要离开我--No! Please, don't leave me!
M(g):要记住--Remember
Si:爸爸!--Father!
M(g):要记住--Remember
Si:不要离开我--Don't leave me
M(g):要记住--Remember
『玖』 狮子王经典台词英语
狮子王经典台词:Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
『拾』 《狮子王》经典台词
《狮子王》经典台词如下:
1、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
2、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
3、Everybody is somebody,even a nobody. Remember who you are.
大家都很重要,就算无名小卒也是。记住你是谁。
4、You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5、The past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
6、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
7、 Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。国王的统治就像太阳一样,有升有落。有一天,我会随太阳一同落下。日出时,你会一同升起,成为新的国王。
8、When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
逆境才能成就强者。