❶ 求100个英语电影经典台词!!!
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
❷ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
❸ 求英文大片经典台词!
经典英文台词
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”
威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
❹ 大家帮忙提供一些关于友情的英语电影片段呗。最好要有对白。谢谢!
电影的话不太多
有一首诗不错:a forever friend
还有音频,可以看看
❺ 求20句英文电影的经典台词(虽然是经典的,但不要太过于雷同他人,而且不要太长哦)
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
❻ 推荐一小段 个关于友谊的 英语的 经典台词 最好有音频
网上找下
************************************************************
^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,
另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!
************************************************************
************************************************************
❼ 有关友谊的经典英文名句
A friend in need is a friend indeed.在你最需要时出现 朋友上一真正的朋友.
Friends are like wine; the older, the better.朋友象酒,越久越淳.
The best mirror is an old friend.最好的镜子是老朋友.
(1)A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.(海内存知己,天涯若比邻.)
(2)A brother may not be a friend,but a friend will always be a brother.(兄弟不一定是朋友,而朋友一定是兄弟.)
(3)Friendship is almost always the union of a part of one mind with a part of another;people are friends in spots.(友谊是两者思想的结合,志趣相投才能成为朋友.)
(4)Friendship is like a plant of slow growth. (友谊象生长着的植物,是慢慢地建立起来的.)
(5)Between friends all is common. (朋友之间不分彼此.)
(6)A good book is the best of friends,the same today and forever. (好书如挚友,情谊永不渝.)
(7)A man knows his companion in a long journey and a little inn.(路遥知马力,日久见人心.)
(8) Be true to your word,your work ,and your friend.(人应遵守诺言,忠实自己的工作和友人.)
(9)I know not whether our names will be immortal;I am sure our friendship will .(我不知道我们的名字能否永垂不朽;我敢说我们的友谊会与世长存.)
(10)I like a simple friend , who holds my faults like a looking glass before my face.( 我喜欢这样的朋友,他对我的缺点就象照镜子一样直言不讳.)
(11)In the hours of distress and miser,the eyes of every mortal man turn to friendship;in the hour of gladness and conviviality ,what is our want?It is friendship.When the heart overflows with gratitude,or with any other sweet and sarced sentiment,what is the world to which it would give utterance?a friend.(情绪低落时,人们会寻找友谊/欢乐的时刻,缺少什么呢?还是友谊.在充满感激之情或其他甜蜜,神圣的感情时,又会说什么词呢?朋友.)
(12)It is well that there is no one without a fault,for he would not have a friend in the world . (世界上没有不犯错误的人.想交没有错误的朋友,你就没有朋友.)
❽ 英语电影中的语句(有关友谊的)
Louis,I
think
this
is
the
beginning
of
a
beautiful
friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Keep
your
friends
close,but
your
enemies
closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
毕竟电影中经典的关于友谊的较少,所以有一些并不是出于电影的我也补充下,希望给赞-
-
Friends
always
know
what
you
want朋友永远知道你要什么You
are
my
best
friend
forever你永远是我最好的朋友 I
will
always
accompany
you
around我会永远陪在你身边There
are
the
difficulties
we
have
to
spend有困难我们也要一起度过差不多了吧~恩恩
有帮助就好
❾ 关于友情爱情的经典电影台词
1. 怦然心动 美国版
2. K歌情人(主题曲Way Back Into Love强烈推荐)
3. 巴黎小情歌——爱我少一点,但爱我久一点。
4. 初恋50次-——年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行
5. 爱在日落黄昏时——即使一个人,也比两个人在一起却感到孤独好。
6. 一天——这么多年,这么多人经过我的生活,可是为什么偏偏是你 看起来好像最应该是过客的你,在我心中占据了这么重的地位。
7. 两小无猜——好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,而坏的爱情使你为了一个人舍弃世界。
8. 赎罪——缘分未尽,我会回去,回去找你,爱你 ,娶你,然后挺起胸膛生活。
9. 断背山——如果我知道舍弃你,那该多好。(男同)
10. 月升王国——我们相爱了,就是想呆在一起,这有什么错?
11. 僵尸新娘——我曾经是新娘,我的梦想被人夺走了,但现在,我却夺走了别人的梦想,我爱你,但你不属于我。(不要被名字吓到了 不恐怖 2006年获得第78届奥斯卡最佳动画长片提名奖)
12. 一页台北——没有你,台北好寂寞。
13. 分手信——离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。(剧情|爱情|战争)
❿ 求十部英语电影的经典台词加翻译、带出处、每部十句、别粘贴、求新意、、
《罗马假日》
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...
将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
Joe Bradley: All right.
乔·布拉德雷:好的。
Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
Joe Bradley: Don't try.
乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。