❶ 英文电影经典台词摘抄100句
英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
❷ 急求英文电影经典对白 ,4人, 约10分钟,每个人的对白时间基本上一致。(急,答案好的话追加50分)
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
❸ 求四人英文电影对白,
灰姑娘剧本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四个人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻译: 第一场 旁白:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的姑娘,她的名字叫爱莉斯,她的妈妈死了,她的爸爸很爱她。 爸爸(出场、手捧礼物):亲爱的女儿,这个礼物是给你的,你喜欢它吗? 爱莉斯(做惊喜状):噢!谢谢你,爸爸! 爸爸:我亲爱的女儿,我愿你永远快乐! 爱莉斯:不过亲爱的爸爸,我肚子有些饿了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我马上给你做饭 爸爸退场。爱丽丝退场。 旁白:可是一天她的父亲又找了一个新妈妈,看,她的后母和她的新姐姐们来了。 后母带领两个女孩出场。 后母:海伦,珍妮,看,多么漂亮的房子啊! 海伦:对,还有许多水果,苹果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,还有荔枝!喔!我爱死它们了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):妈妈,你看,还有漂亮的衣服,我喜欢这个!! 爱莉斯(出场):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸买给我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪个?妈妈,她是哪个??? 后母:她是你们的妹妹,没事,爱莉斯,去,快去打扫屋子给我们做饭! 爱莉斯:为什么啊?我不是你们的仆人呀! 后母:但是从现在起,你就是我们的仆人了!! 爱丽丝委屈的退场。 旁白:从那以后,爱莉斯就变成了她们的仆人,她从早到晚的干活,她没有屋子住,她没有好东西吃,也没有衣服可穿,她越来越脏,所以周围的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二场 敲门声响起。 后母:哪个啊? 士兵:是我,我是来自王宫的士兵,早上好,女士!这是给你和你女儿的。 后母:是什么啊?珍妮!海伦!好消息!王宫将会有个盛大的舞会,王子要从姑娘们里面选一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海伦;哇噻!我将会是王妃! 后母:女儿们,快点!你们一定要穿上你们最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮点! 珍妮和海伦下场、打扮。 爱莉斯:妈妈,我也很想去! 后母:就你?看看你自己,这么脏这么丑! 女儿们,准备好了么?我们快走! 后母和姐姐们退场。 爱莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我该怎么办才好? 仙女出场 仙女:可怜的小姑娘,让我来帮助你! (给爱丽丝去掉围裙、套上衣物)爱莉斯,去舞会跳舞吧,不过要记住,你必须得在十二点钟前回来,否则一切将会变回原样。 爱莉斯:谢谢你仙女姐姐! 仙女:当心点,别忘记时间! 爱莉斯:噢,我不会忘记的! 爱丽丝退场。仙女退场。 第三场 国王:女士们,先生们,欢迎参加这次的王宫舞会,我是你们的国王。今晚,我们的王子将会选出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成为他的王妃,现在,年轻的女孩们,请来到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出场。起舞 国王:怎么样,你喜欢哪个女孩? 王子:不,一个都不喜欢。 灰姑娘出场 国王:哇!看那个女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美丽的姑娘,我可以请你跳舞吗? 爱莉斯:噢,是的,我愿意。 爱丽丝、王子起舞。 十二点钟钟响 爱莉斯:噢,天哪,是时候该回去了,我必须得走! 爱丽丝慌忙退场。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什么? 王子捡起水晶鞋。 王子(凝视水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把这只鞋子拿到每家每户,你们必须要找到这个女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四场 后母:有什么事吗?官大爷? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你们家有年轻的小姐吗? 士兵乙:一位可爱的姑娘在舞会上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她结婚。 海伦:让我试让我试!这只鞋子是我的! 海伦试鞋。 士兵甲:哦,对不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,让我来试试! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 后母:嗨!也许是我的呢!让我试试撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家还有其他的小姐吗? 爱丽丝出场。 爱莉斯:你好,先生,我可以试一试吗? 后母:你?滚! 海伦:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又脏! 士兵甲:不,女士们,让她试试。过来,小姐,请穿上它。 爱莉斯:谢谢! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出电话、打电话):——⊙﹏⊙b汗谁编的~ 王子(在角落出场、打电话):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我们找到了这位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我会在第一时间内赶到! 王子赶到。 王子:噢,我最爱的姑娘,我爱你!和我一起离开这,做我的妻子,你愿意吗? 爱莉斯:噢,我愿意! 后母和姐姐们:为什么会这样? 旁白:这就是故事的结局,爱莉斯最终找到了她的幸福,爱莉斯和王子从此幸福的生活在一起.
❹ 经典英文电影台词
Betrayals in etimes your orro.
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。
《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。
《Inception盗梦空间》
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
《The Legend of 1900海上钢琴师》
Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.
中伤是口语,印出来就是诽谤。
《Spider Man 蜘蛛侠》
一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
英文电影经典台词
1、Love means never having to say you are sorry、爱意味着永不说后悔。《爱情故事》
2、Maybe I es at you、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》
13、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music、Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone、一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景, 听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。《蓝莓之夜》
14、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。《飞屋环游记》
15、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow、When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere、Friend is who can give you strength at last、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给 你力量的人。《当哈利遇见莎莉》
16、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。《剪刀手爱德华》
17、Love makes man grow up or sink down、爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。《恋夏 500 天》
18、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing、pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love、举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。《如果能再爱一次》
19、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。《廊桥遗梦》
20、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime、When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love、一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》
21、When you are young, you may want several love experiences、But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、You need time to know, to forgive and to love、All this needs a very big mind、年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈 子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非 常宽大的胸襟才行。《初恋 50 次》
22、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time、This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by、It is the truth that we've all grown up、And we become different、当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不 知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。《单身公寓》
23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24、Don’t forget the things you once you owned、Treasure the things you can’t get、Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory、曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留 作回忆。《曾经》
25、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。 比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。《西雅图夜未眠》
26、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person、好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。《两小无猜》
27、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves、And then begin to love、Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be、Just wait for one love、Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself、在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是 谁,不知道如何去爱, 也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是, 这种等待,就是爱情本身。《冷山》
28、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world、But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light、We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin、The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time、有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,蓦然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月, 会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。《天使爱美丽》
29、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness、在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。《附注我爱你》
30、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding、一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深 伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英国病人》
❺ 经典电影英文台词
下面我为大家带来经典电影英文台词,欢迎大家阅读!
一、肖申克的救赎(Shawshank Redemption)经典台词:
1、A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
2、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙着活,或等着死。
3、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4、Every man’s got a breaking point.
每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
5、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
7、There is something inside ,that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
二、阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)经典台词:
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3、Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6、You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8、It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10、I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三、狮子王(The Lion King)经典台词:
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5、It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6、You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10、I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四、乱世佳人(Gone with The Wind)经典台词:
1、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8、I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11、You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12、Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五、泰坦尼克号(TITANIC)经典台词:
1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2、We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3、There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6、All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9、To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10、We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
六、西雅图不眠夜(Sleepless in Seattle)经典台词:
1、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3、Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定.
4、You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6、You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9、When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10、Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11、Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运.
12、The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13、I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14、What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七、加菲猫(GARFIELD)经典台词:
1、Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7、The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。
9、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11、Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13、Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14、Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
❻ 适合四个人配音的英文片段,2-3分钟。
功夫熊猫配音片段如下:
平先生:Po! Get up!
翻译:阿波,起床!
平先生:Po,What are you doing up there?
翻译:阿波,你在上面干嘛呢?
阿宝:Nothing.
翻译:没干什么。
阿宝:Monkey! Mantis! Orane! Viper! Tigress!
翻译:猴子!螳螂!仙鹤!毒蛇!老虎!
平先生:Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
翻译:阿波,走吧,上班班要迟到了!
阿宝:Coming!
翻译:来了!
阿宝:Sorry, Dad.
翻译:对不起,爸爸。
平先生:Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
翻译:“对不起”不能做出面条来。
阿宝爸爸:What were you doing up there? All that noise.
翻译:你在楼上干什么呢,稀里晔啦的。
阿宝:Nothing, I just had a crazy dream.
翻译:没什么,我做了个奇怪的梦。
阿宝爸爸:A bout what?
翻译:什么梦?
平先生:What were you dreaming about?
翻译:你梦到什么了?
阿宝:What was I?
翻译:梦到什么?
阿宝:I was dreaming about. . .
翻译:哦,我梦到了. . .
阿宝:. . .noodles.
翻译:. . .面条。
平先生:Noodles? Y ou were really dreaming about noodles?
翻译:面条?你真的梦到面条了?
阿宝:Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?Oareful! That soup is sharp.
翻译:对,要不然我还能梦到什么?小心点力汤很...辣。
平先生:Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream!
翻译:噢,太好了。我儿子终于梦到面条了!
平先生:You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.This is a sign, Po.
翻译:你不知道这一刻我等了多久。这是个征兆,阿波。
阿宝:A sign of what?
翻译:什么征兆?
平先生:You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
翻译:你, 很快就可以继承我的“秘方汤”的秘方了。
平先生:Then you will fulfill your destinyand take over the restaurant.
翻译:然后你就能实现你的命运接手这家餐馆了。
平先生:As I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father……who won it from a friend in mahjong.
翻译:就像我从你爷爷那里接手,你爷爷从你老爷爷那里接手……你老爷爷又在麻将桌土从朋友那里接手。
阿宝:Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
翻译:爸爸, 这不过是一个梦。
平先生:No, it was the dream.We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.
翻译:不,这不是别的梦。我们是面条世家,血液里淌的都是肉汤。
阿宝:But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?Something besides noodles?
翻译:可是爸爸,你就没想过...做点别的吗?除了面条之外的事情?
平先生:Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
翻译:确实,在我充满幻想的年轻时代,我曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。
阿宝:Why didn't you?
翻译:你为什么没去做?
平先生:Because it was a stupid dream. Can you imagine me making tofu? Tofu.
翻译:因为这是个荒谬的梦。你能想象我做豆腐吗?豆腐。
平先生:No! We all have our place in this world. Mine is here, and yours is...
翻译:不!每个大都有最适合他的位置。我的位置在这里,你的位置...
阿宝:I know, is here.
翻译:我知道,也在这里。
平先生:No, it's at tables 2, 5, 7, and 12,Service with a smile.
翻译:不,你应该到2、5、7和12号桌,微笑服务。
浣熊师傅:Well done, students... if you were trying to disappoint me.
翻译:干得好,徒弟们,如果你们日的是想让我失望的话。
浣熊师傅:Tigress, you need more ferocity! Monkey, greater speed.
翻译:老虎,你要再凶狠一些!猴子,你要再快一些。
浣熊师傅:Orane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis...
翻译:仙鹤,高度!毒蛇,变化,螳螂...
灵鹤:Master Shifu.
翻译:师傅。
浣熊师傅:What?!
翻译:什么事。
灵鹤:It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you.
翻译:是乌龟大师,他要见你。
浣熊师傅:Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?
翻译:乌龟大师,您叫我来,出什么事了吗?
乌龟大师:Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend.
翻译:难道非得出事,我才想见见老朋友鸠?
浣熊师傅:So, nothing's wrong?
翻译:这么说,没出什么事?
乌龟大师:Well, I didn't say that.
翻译:我也没那么说。
浣熊师傅:You were saying?
翻译:您是想说. . .
乌龟大师:I have had a vision.Tai Lung will return.
翻译:我预见到. . .。泰狼将重出江湖。
浣熊师傅:That is impossible! He is in prison.
翻译:这不可能!他还在监狱里。
乌龟大师:Nothing is impossible。
翻译:没什么是不可能的。浣熊师傅:Zeng! Fly to Ohorh-Gom prison and tell themto double the guards, double
their weapons, double everything!
翻译:曾!飞到桃岗监狱让他们看守加倍,兵器加倍,什么都加倍!
浣熊师傅:Tai Lung does not leave that prison!
翻译:不让泰狼逃出监狱!
仙鹤:Yes, Master Shifu!
翻译:遵命!师傅!
乌龟大师:One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it!
翻译:越想避开的事,常常越避不开!
浣熊师傅:We must do something! We can't let him march on the valley,take his revenge!
翻译:我们得采取措施,不能让他横行山谷,四处寻仇。
浣熊师傅:He'll...
翻译:他会. . .他会. . .
乌龟大师:Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes dificult
to see.
翻译:人心似水,我的朋友。动的时候,很难看得清。
乌龟大师:But if you allow it to settle...the answer becomes clear.The Dragon Scroll.
翻译:如果静下来. . .答案就变得清晰了。神龙卷。
乌龟大师:It is time.
翻译:是时候了。
乌龟大师:But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power ?To become the Dragon w arrior?
翻译:但是有谁?有谁能继承无上神功的秘籍?成为神龙武士呢?
乌龟大师:I don't know.
翻译:我不知道。
(6)经典电影片段台词英文四人扩展阅读:
《功夫熊猫》是一部以中国功夫为主题的美国动作喜剧电影,影片以中国古代为背景,其景观、布景、服装以至食物均充满中国元素。故事讲述了一只笨拙的熊猫立志成为武林高手的故事。
该片由约翰·斯蒂芬森和马克·奥斯本执导,梅丽·莎科布制片。杰克·布莱克、成龙、达斯汀·霍夫曼、安吉丽娜·朱莉、刘玉玲、塞斯·罗根、大卫·克罗素和伊恩·麦西恩等配音。影片于2008年6月6日在美国上映。
《功夫熊猫》和其他动画片不同的是,其观众有很多非家庭类观众,尤其在上映时夜场中表现得特别明显。影片的定义概念是“会说话的动物、努力实现自己梦想”,这样的主旨在电影市场上屡试不爽,对小朋友的吸引力很大,但《功夫熊猫》将年轻男性观众也吸引入场,其中17岁以上的观众占据了70%以上。
参考资料来源:网络——功夫熊猫
❼ 求3分钟的4人英语对话,最好是电影桥段
Tom:Hi,Which movie do you like best?
Peter:The Speed. Have you seen that?
Jack:Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
John: I feel the same way.
Tom:In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
Peter:Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
John:I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
Jack:Yes,he is a good actor.
❽ 经典电影英文台词
经典电影英文台词
在现在社会,各种台词频频出现,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。什么样的台词才让人映像深刻呢?下面是我为大家整理的经典电影英文台词,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。
1、《恋恋笔记本》
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
2、《阿甘正传》
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
3、《看得见风景的房间》
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
4、《飞屋环游记》
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
5、《当哈利遇见莎莉》
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
6、《剪刀手爱德华》
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
7、《恋夏500天》
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
8、《初恋50次》
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
9、《单身公寓》
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train instill in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
10、《分手信》
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
11、《曾经》
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
12、《西雅图夜未眠》
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
13、《两小无猜》
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
14、《冷山》
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
15、《天使爱美丽》
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
16、《附注我爱你》
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
17、《英国病人》
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
18、《返老还童》
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
19、《如果能再爱一次》
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
20、《廊桥遗梦》
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
1、奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一个人真正需要的`财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本来就全靠运气。
Life is full of luck.
3、要让每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能给我们留一条生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我宁愿当他的小三也不愿做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个故事里共生、纠缠。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
著名英文电影台词大全 6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一个爱情故事与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
;❾ 求英文经典电影4人口语对话片段
《诺丁山》后面安娜去书店送画那段,俩主角和小店员(打酱油),还有几段都不错
《哈利碰上莎莉》那个,不过大多数都是俩人儿pk,那话太有料了
《夜访吸血鬼》这个里面很多那仨人儿互动的片段,跟你要求的沾点边吧,主要是那仨人站一块儿还管啥口语了。先这仨吧。
❿ 求四人英文对话必须是电影或者电视剧对白的。
很经典的老友记第一季第一场,可以去掉Phoebe
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate
[ Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
Ross: (mortified) Hi.
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached downmy throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
Chandler: Cookie?
Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.
Joey:Ohh.
Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.
Ross: Thanks.
Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.)
Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
Monica: No you don't.
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...
Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?
嗨。
这家伙向我打招呼时我就想自杀。
你还好吧?
我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从我的口中取出,然后绑在我脖上……
饼干?
卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了。
-
我帮你泡杯咖啡,
谢了。
不要……别清理我的灵气。可是……别碰我的灵气就是了。
好吧,保持晦气!
我会没事的,真的,我祝她幸福。
-
不,你不会的,没错,
-
我不会的,去她的,她甩掉我!
而且你一直都不知道她是女同性恋者。
没有!!行了吧?!为何大家都围着这个话题打转?连她不知道,我怎会知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?
Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.
Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M.,
"I'llnever have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
Ross: Sorry.
Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?
(Rossgestures his consent.)
Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
参考 http://wenku..com/view/281a48d7c1c708a1284a4479.html