导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 摘抄英文电影

摘抄英文电影

发布时间:2021-06-29 19:46:13

A. 英语原版电影摘抄

一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

二.【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8.I don’t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至专)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?
I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们
The big zero.什么都没有
Talk to me. 跟我说
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀
he's really working someone.他在谈正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏天问个好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神
With discretion.很谨慎
"Whatever it takes."无论什么条件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.确认分配
The promised land.愿望实现
would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?
Send the waiters right in.让服务员都就位
college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系
Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?
Close, very close.对,很对
you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建议
Line it up.瞄准
Off we go. 留下我们
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事会
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成双了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the top. 再来一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准备干什么?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,
You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧
Coming right up. 马上来
in the meantime 同时
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头
It's been wild 有点疯狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛
Let's run it back. 再来一场
You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一头金发,穿着时髦时装
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天

B. 英语原声电影优美语段摘抄

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
当小分队找到瑞恩时,队长告诉了瑞恩他的哥哥们都死了。旁边的瑞恩的战友正好走来,有这么一段对话: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 听了这个对话,眼泪都会掉下来。登时想起了中学时英语老师说的both和all的区别,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom--" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 从此华莱士踏上不归路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心愿而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》经典对白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

C. 给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄

1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”

演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942

3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”

译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”

演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:“I’ll be back.”

Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”

译文:“我会回来的。”

90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。

演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
?

5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930

6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994

7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”

译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939

9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。

10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930

D. 摘抄英文电影美句有哪些

1、《飞屋环游记》

幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.

2、《剪刀手爱德华》

我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

3、《如果能再爱一次》

举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

4、《泰坦尼克号》

一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.

5、《廊桥遗梦》

我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.

E. 英语电影台词摘抄

少年派
1
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,Since
there your elements assemble.

我心里有猛虎 在细嗅着蔷薇 审视我的心灵吧亲爱的朋友 你应战栗 因为那里才是你本来的面目。

2
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment
to say goodbye.

人生也许就是不断地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都没能好好地与他们道别。

3
Pi: “Which story do you prefer? ” Writer: “The one with the tiger。” Pi: “And so it goes with
God。”
派:“两个故事你更喜欢哪一个?”作家:“我喜欢有老虎那个,因为那个故事更精彩。”派:“所以,你跟随上帝。”
4
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are
truly experiencing what life is
offering.
如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。
5
I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can
defeat life.
这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。
6
Pi: “Religion is a house with many rooms。” Writer: “But no room for doubt?”Pi:
“Oh yes! On every
floor。”
派:“信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多楼层、很多房间。”作家:“那有怀疑的空间么?”派:“当然,怀疑在每一层都占了几间。”
7
At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach
letter.
同时信不同的宗教就等于什么教都没信。
8
Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will
die.
动物和人有本质区别,忘记那一点的人就会没命。
9
Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion
activity.
怀疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。
10
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me
alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.

然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德·帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。

F. 英文电影摘抄

这是什么

G. 英文电影里的好词好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

H. 摘抄英文电影美句有什么

1、任何不能杀了我的只会令我更强。——《少年汉尼拔》

Anything that can't kill me will only make me stronger.

2、别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。——《奔腾年代》

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

3、每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。——《勇敢的心》

Everyone dies, but not everyone has ever lived.

4、一个人只能全力以赴,等待命运去揭晓答案。——《最后的武士》

One can only go all out to wait for fate to reveal the answer.

5、你可以随心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》

You can do whatever you want.

阅读全文

与摘抄英文电影相关的资料

热点内容
电影演员孙岩近况 浏览:812
我又开始相信爱情的电影 浏览:82
周星驰和刘德华拿酒瓶是什么电影 浏览:805
爱奇艺好看电影大全 浏览:954
赌侠周星驰电影剪辑完整版 浏览:526
叶问电影插曲纯音乐喜马拉雅 浏览:976
电影原声音乐奖 浏览:106
尚格云顿全部电影完整版 浏览:501
励志电影片段英文版 浏览:379
2020年度春节电影票房统计图 浏览:472
流浪地球电影英文 浏览:520
来自电影院的嘲讽 浏览:968
2010年大众电影百花奖视频 浏览:216
豫剧农村新电影 浏览:768
手机微信电影网站 浏览:73
黑巷少女电影结局 浏览:933
第二次爱情电影免费 浏览:169
电影启示录观后感 浏览:88
赛车电影男主角开帕拉梅拉 浏览:49
儿童中英文对照电影 浏览:767