Ⅰ 英文翻译 :那部电影太无聊了,许多人看到一半就离开了
That movie was so boring that many people left at its half.
Ⅱ 英语达人帮忙吖
我反对建议你去看戏剧(也就是我不建议你去看戏剧),那特别无聊,并且浪费时间。随便看看那些来自好莱坞的电影吧,它们真的很棒,并且可以提升你们的英语(水平)
glance有粗略的看的意思,在这里可以翻译成随便看看,会显得更通顺
elevating有提升的意思
U是英文里很随意的一种写法,也就是You,你 的意思
ur= your 你的
Ⅲ 我宁愿做家庭作业也不愿看这样无聊的电影,英语 用到prefer to do rather th
l prefer to do homework rather than watch this boring movie.
Ⅳ 看这么糟糕的一部电影真是浪费时间。
it's a waste of time to see such a awful film
she has no idea where she ought to go
Ⅳ 观看如此无聊电视广告真是浪费时间用英语翻
It's really a waste of time to watch such boring ads.
Ⅵ 一部令人感到无聊的电影用英文怎么说
a boring film.或者a boring movie.
Ⅶ 两道英语翻译(急!!!)
M:Was the movie as good as you expected?
电影有你期待的那么好看吗?
W:It was a waste of time and money.We should have stayed at home
这简直是浪费时间和钱,我们应该在家里学习(电影很难看)
M:Why are you so mad about it?It was just a film after all.
为什么你会这么反感?这只是一场电影
W:To be honest,nothing in it was worth mentioning
老实说,这部电影没什么可提的
Did you get the part you tried out for in the play?
你得到那戏剧里所试演的角色吗?
That role will always be given to someone else.But I've got better part
那角色总是给别的人的.但我已经得到一个更好的角色了.
Ⅷ “无聊地浪费时间” 的英语
boring wasting time
Ⅸ 这个电影很无聊英文
This movie is very bore I don'like
Ⅹ 我厌倦了看这部无聊的电影的英文
我厌倦了看这部无聊的电影
I'm tired of watching this boring movie。