导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影中的提示语

英文电影中的提示语

发布时间:2022-08-16 09:47:34

❶ 请给我200句经典英文电影中的英文句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

❷ 用英语写出电影院里的警示语

电影院里的警示语
The warning signs in the cinema

电影院里的警示语
The warning signs in the cinema

❸ 电影里的英语日常生活用语

1. It's not like that. 不是那样的。
It's not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It's not like that.“不是那样的。”当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。
2. There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看。
这里的There's nothing good playing.是接着问句而来的,指的是“没有好电影可看。”同样的,若是电视上没有好节目可看,你就可以说There's nothing good on TV.
3. I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了。
get carried away字面上的意思是“被带走了”,那么被带走的是什么呢?就是心思。当你或是他人说话的时候离了题,偏离主旨扯远了。你就可以用上这个表达法I've / You've gotten carried away.
4. Good thing... 还好,幸好…
在美语当中若要表达中文里“还好,幸好…”的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。
5. I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。
bring something up是指“提到(某件事)”。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don't believe you're bringing this up.而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片语自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up.
6. spy on... 跟监(某人)
spy这个字就是“间谍”。当动词用的意思自然就是“做间谍做的事”,也就是“监视,跟踪”之意。当你要去监视跟踪某人,美语中就说成spy on someone。
7. There's no other way of saying it.没有别种说法。
有时候不管你再怎么转、再怎么拗,也没有办法更婉转或是避开一些绝对会出现的字,这时候你就可以用上There's no other way of saying it.这句话,来表达自己避无可避的为难,因为“没有别种说法。”
8. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。
case这个字有“情况”的意思,That will be the case.就是指“情况就会是这样了。”
但是你若觉得现在的情况只会是暂时,不会长久,你就可以反过来说That will not always be the case.“情况不会永远是这样。”
9. She is coming on to you. 她对你有意思。
She is coming on to you.这句话是用在两性的关系上,意思是“她对你投怀送抱。”也就是形容某人对某人有意思的情况,这个句型男女两性都适用;同样的情况,你也可以说She is making a pass at you.“她对你眉来眼去的。”这两种说法都很生动,而且最棒的是没有新单字,赞!
10. I was being polite.我这是在说客气话。 polite这个字,我们在学校学的意思是“有礼貌的”。当然你若要说一个人有礼貌,你可以说He is polite.或是He has good manners.不过I was being polite.这句话是指“我这是在说客气话。”使用的情境比较趋近于客套而不伤和气的出发点,与“做作”artificial (a.)又不一样了。
11. stand someone up 放(某人)鸽子
stand someone up这个词组,大家若是第一次看到,想必多半是满头雾水,怎么单字全都认识,意思却完全猜不出来。其实stand someone up的意思就是“放(某人)鸽子”,这么简单又实用的句子,可得赶快记起来。
12. So that explains it. 原来如此。
有时候事情的来龙去脉浑沌不清,让人摸不着头脑,若是突然曙光一现,让你豁然开朗,这会儿你就可以用上这句话So that explains it / everything.“这就都说得通了。”
13. I feel the same way. 我有同感。
当他人说出了你的感觉,你再同意也不过的时候,你就可以用上这句话I feel the same way.“我有同感。”这句话不但可以让你避免把同样的话再讲一次,帮你省了不少口水,还可以让对方觉得自己的意见被尊重呢。I feel the same way.赶快记起来。
14. Is there someone else?你是不是有了新欢?
Is there someone else?这句话字面上是指“有其它人吗?”不过Is there someone else?这句话在使用上,问的那个“其它人”一定是感情上的“新欢,新对象”,所以若是情侣或是夫妻之间有人说了这句Is there someone else?“你是不是有了新欢?”这可就不太妙了。
15. I can't help myself. 我情不自禁。
我无法控制自己。I can't help myself.这句话可不是“我帮不了自己。”(赶快消除记忆),其实 I can't help myself. 这句话的意思是“我情不自禁。”指的是对自己的无能为力。I can't help... 这个句型很好用,若是你遇到一个情况,想要说“我不禁纳闷了起来。”在美语中你就可以直接说: I can't help but wonder.
16. come hell or high water
这个短语的使用时机是当你要去执行一项任务或是做一件事之际,只许成功不许失败的决心。就犹如中文的“就算天崩地裂…”,比喻不论发生什么状况都要去完成使命。可以用在句首当作一句话的开头,或是放在句尾补述。
17. have something in common
have something in common是指“彼此有着共通点”,可能是嗜好,也可能是观念。若你和某人完全不对盘,丝毫没有共通点,你就可以说We have nothing in common.
18. What have you got to lose?
What have you got to lose?这句话当中的lose是指“失去”的意思,当有人犹豫不决,始终做不了决定,你就可以用这句话What have you got to lose? “你有啥好损失的?”,来增强对方破釜沈舟的决心。
19. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
这句话是用来安慰他人的,当有人对于自己太过苛责,给予自己让人喘不过气来的压力,你就可以跟对方说这句话You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.“你不该这么苛责自己的。”让对方好过一些。
20. Don't get me started on it.
这句话是指“别让我打开话匣子”,意思是你对于某一件事或是一个主题,有很多的意见,要是让你开了话头,可能就要听你连说个七天七夜,没完没了。Don't get me started on it.这句话是用来表达你对一件事情牢骚满腹的心情。
21. When you get down to it
get down to...是指“追究出最根底的原因”,也就是把层层的原因摊开,在抽丝剥茧之后所得到最精确最原本的那个答案。
22. let someone off
let someone off是指“放某人一马”,也就是let someone off the hook,就如同你在钓鱼,鱼儿上了“钩”hook,而你把它放掉let it off the hook“放它一马”。
23. I don't know what came over me.
这句话的使用时机是,当你觉得自己方才或是回想当时的举动反应,跟平常的自己判若两人,等自己回过味来,才觉得有所不妥,犹如中文里的“我不知道自己是哪根筋不对”。
24. I think you're thinking of someone else.
这句话的使用时机是若谁认错人,或是记错人的时候,你就可以跟对方说I think you're thinking of someone else.“我觉得你是想到别人去了。”
25. This is not how it looks.
这句话是用来辟谣的,当有些事情看起来让人误会,而实情却不是表面那般,你就可以用上这句话This is not how it looks.“事情不是表面看来的这样”,以说服他人不要只凭他们所看到的片面,骤下结论。
26. pass oneself off as...
pass oneself off as...的意思就是“某人蒙混成……以过关”,好比小孩装成大人去看限制级电影,这可能是服装的不同,或是整体打扮的乔装,甚至还包括语调口音的不同。
27. be out of someone's league
league是指“联盟”,好比美国职棒的“大联盟”就是Major League。A be out of B's league.这句话的意思就是A的层级、能耐或是地位……都比B高出许多,非B所能及。若是使用在男女关系上,就是指“B配不上A”,若是使用在一般分胜负的情况,就是指“B比不上A”。
28. talk back
talk back字面的意思是“说回去”,也就是“回嘴,顶嘴”的意思。用在句子里,你可以说Don't talk back to your parents.“别跟父母顶嘴”。或是简洁地说Don't talk back.“不许顶嘴”。
29. spare no effort
spare的意思是“省却,省下”,effort是“努力”,spare no effort就是指“不惜血本,不计代价”,也就是你下定决心,就算用尽一切资源,也要达成某一个目标。
30. Would you cut it out, already?
cut it out是指“住嘴,住手”的意思,Would you cut it out, already?这句话当中的already,暗示着说话者的极度不耐烦,整句话的意思就犹如中文里的“你到底是有完没完?”

❹ 求四部英文电影中的好句子,经典语录,每部电影十条,急用

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
1/12

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
2/12

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
3/12

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世

❺ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

❻ 跪求三部英文电影中的日常生活用语!

<<Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone>>
It is not really good-bye after all.
I want everything to be perfect.
I am warning you now, boy .Any funny business any at all. And you won’t have any meals for a week.
Sorry about him He just doesn’t understand what is like .Lying that day after day .Watching people press rockily faces on you
There is no such thing as magic.
I can’t be a wizard you mean, I am just Harry.
I wonder when I have been seeing you, Mr. Potter. Since it was just yesterday your mother and father were buying their first ones.
I remember every wand I’ve ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other It’s curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
And who owned that one? We do not speak his name The one chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
It was not always clear why, but I think it is clear we can expect great things from you.
After all he must not be named.

<<公主日记1>>
My expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it.我只想隐身于人群中,而且这一点我很在行。
I am still waiting for formal body parts to arrive. 我正在长身体。
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment than something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious did not live at all. From now on ,you will be traveling the road, between who you think you are and who you can be .
Can you see me walking one step behind someone for the rest of my life? With rules and regulations ,I was scared.
Living with a mother who lied to me for 15 years scares me.
You are so luck; you don’t know who your parents are.
Yesterday did not go well.
Excuse me; I don’t have a family with either one of you because you ignored me for 15years,
and you lied to me, family don’t do stuff like that.
The promise of tomorrow hung in the air.
This is not my day.
You being a princess is kind of miracle.
Wanting to rock the world but having zip power like me.
What is so “Wow” ?Wow is having the power to affect change, make people listen.
Be strong and face what you are afraid of
I pass it on to you as my father passed it on to me.
I will keep this safe.
Why would I joke something about that?
You are royal by blood.
It costs to be cool
I will do some labor free.

You just put me in the position of choosing between making the work payment and taking care of the sick child。你把我置于既要赚钱,又要照顾生病的孩子两难的境地。
Don’t get smart with me.别和我耍花样
The less things they know,the better.他们知道得越少越好。
Your words are worthless to him。你的话对他来说是毫无价值的。
Living room is clear。客厅里没人。

TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去

❼ 5句英语电影中的经典语录 原句加翻译

1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。

2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。

3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了。有句谚语说得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。这就是为什么叫做"现金"了。

4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。

5. There are no accidents
存在即合理

❽ 求五部英文电影里的至少50句英文口语,急,拜托快点谢谢了

Hello teachers, Let me introce myself. My name is XXX. My English name is Laura. My student number is 25. My major is Business management. I am an open minded girl, but I may be shy occasionally. I have many hobbies, and I love singing, movies and shopping. I have a happy family with my dad, mom, and a slim older sister. The sister always tease me and call me a plump girl, and she runs away from me with laughter. In fact I am a slim girl, and I am a little bit larger than my sister. Althogh she causes me annoyed sometimes, I have a happy and fun family, and I am proud of my family.

❾ 英文电影中一些常用的句子,短语

the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜欢大惊小怪
2. it's payback time
报复的时候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他们对那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句话libido被称为 ‘性的能量’,弗罗伊德论述过.这是电影中的一个很喜欢having sex的女孩在受到她妈妈指责时的辩解,意思就是说,我是个聪明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那种情况下,你的做法是正确的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。夸奖完别人,或是别人的所作所为让你很感动时说的
7.I slept straight through last night
用来描述你睡了好觉
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方见怎么样?
9.You’re sure you want to tie the knot?
你确定你愿意结婚么?
10.I’ve made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是说: 我想我已经说的(做的, 表现的)相当明白了.
11. you’re burning daylight
你在浪费大好时光,burn用的真好
12. I don’t want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比仅说I don’t want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
别胡闹
14. you’re a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友记里面Ross对Rachel说, 意思说他想不透Rachel在想什么.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就让我直说了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我们自己都能解决
18. I am merely a messenger
我仅仅是个传话的, merely这个词很好听
19. you all set?
说的时候词尾set用升调, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我没有理由骗你
21. don’t make any unnecessary risk
别冒不必要的风险. 想想如果没看到这句英文, 你自己会如何说?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很简单, 我很喜欢
23. I don’t regret a minute of that
我一分钟也不后悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我觉得这让我压力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比较喜欢的一个词.
暂时这么多,供你参考.

❿ 英语常用标识语和提示语

Police notice: bicycles will be removed 警察特别提示:自行车将被清走。
Private function only 只供私人使用
Public toilet 公厕
Unauthorized posters and advertisements will be persecuted 未经允许,禁止张贴广告,否则追究责任。
Under repair, do not operate 正在修理,不能使用。
Unisex toilet 男女公厕
Use of emergency alarm 用于报警
Useful numbers: 常用电话号码
Waiting room and ladies 女厕
Way out 出口
woman's lavatory 女厕所
英语常用标识语和提示语8-Office 办公室
Air quality improvement area 空气质量净化区
All visitors must report to office 来客必须到办公室登记。
All visitors please report to the gate warder 来客请到门房登记。
Anyone caught using this lift will be removed from this lift 发现用此电梯者将被清走。
Business office 商务办公室
Close the door behind you 请随手关门
Demonstration available 可以进行演示
Electrically operated gate 电动门
Floor cleaning in progress 正在清扫地板
Front entrance 前门入口
For your convenience we are open 7 days a week. 为了方便你,我们每周7天开放。
Head office 总部
Interview in progress 正在面试
Lift out of order 电梯发生故障
Lift out of use 电梯停止使用
Meeting in progress, quiet please 正在开会,请保持安静。
No food is to be consumed in this area.此处不准吃食物。
No littering 勿乱扔废弃物
No smoking in this area 此处禁止吸烟
No smoking in this lift 电梯内禁止吸烟
Office to let 办公室出租
Please close the door on leaving 离开时请关门
Please do not help yourself 不要随便拿东西。
Please do not help yourself to books from this shelf 请不要随便从架子上取书籍。
Please ensure that this door is closed top & bottom 请确保此门上下关紧。
Please keep this office tidy and use the bins provided 请保持办公室整洁,使用所提供的垃圾箱
Please wait here for enquiries请在此等候咨询。
This is a smoke free building 楼内禁止吸烟
We do not buy at this door 谢绝推销
英语常用标识语和提示语9-Restaurant and Pub 餐馆酒吧
Air conditioned 空调开放
Daily specials 每日特色菜
Drinks purchased are for taken away only 饮料仅供外卖
Eat in or take away 店内吃或外卖
Please ask to taste 欢迎品尝
Please wait here or take advantage until our hostess escorts to your table. 请稍等或自便,主人会领你入座。
Superb cuisine and wide selection of drinks. 美味佳肴,各种饮料
Take away service available 提供外卖
Today's special/Today's specialties 今日特色菜
Try our summer range of food 品尝夏季各种食品
Wines & spirits 红酒白酒
英语常用标识语和提示语10-Construction Site 建筑工地
Apologize for any inconvenience caused ring building operation 对施工期间带来的不便表示歉意。
Danger of death. Keep out. 生命危险,严禁入内。
Danger,building site, keep out 工地危险,禁止入内。
Danger,evacuation 危险,请走开
Dangerous structure, this bridge is unsafe 危险结构,该桥不安全。
Hot work in progress 正在施工
No persons allowed beyond this point 任何人不许越过此处。
Safety footwear.穿安全靴
Safety helmets must be worn on this site 此工地必须戴安全帽。
Site entrance, dangerous 工地入口,危险
Slow, site entrance 工地入口请慢行
This button has been moved for remedial work 该按钮已卸下拿去修理。
This is just for construction personnel 仅供施工人员使用。
This lift is only for construction personal 此电梯仅供施工人员使用。
This work will be completed by the end of this year. Thank you for your patience ring the inevitable disruption 此工程于年底完工,感谢你施工期间的宽容大度。
We apologize for any inconvenience caused ring this works 对施工期间引起的不便表示歉意。
Working overhead 上面在施工
英语常用标识语和提示语11-Banks and Insurance 银行保险
24-hour credit card bookings 24小时信用卡预约
An attractive rate of interest on any money. 存款利率高
Automatic teller machine 自动取款机
Bring proof of identity to open your account. 开户需带证件
Bureau de change/Currency exchange 兑换外汇
Call us with credit card details on … 打电话……询问,需提供信用卡记录详情。
Fast, safe worldwide money transfers available here.我们能提供全球快捷安全的转帐业务。
Foreign exchange (services) 外币兑换
Look out our lowest rate loans on personal 提供个人低息贷款。
Making your money grow 让你的钱增值。
Our telephone banking service is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.我们的银行开通每年365天每天24小时的服务电话。
Repayments guaranteed to stay the same throughout the length of the loan. 偿还的贷款保证在还贷期间保持不变。
Sell to customer rate: 卖出价:
There is no cash left in this machine overnight 此机夜间无现金
This till position is closed. 此取款机停止使用
Travelers cheque commission 旅行支票收手续费
We can supply all your foreign currency. 我们提供各国货币
We give you great rates and instant access 我们提供优惠的价位快捷的服务。
You open an account with at least £10 开户至少10镑
Your insurance plan will protect your proct against accidental damage.保险将保护你的产品免受意外损失。
英语常用标识语和提示语12-Post Office and Communications 邮局电信
Abroad 国外信件
All prices include postage and packing 全部价格包括邮资和包装
Calls charged at the national rate 电话按国内长途收费
Counter service 服务柜台
Country letters 国内信件
Enquires 问讯处
If your mobile breaks down more than twice because of a mechanical fault, we will replace it. 如果你的手机出现两次以上的故障,我们将予以更换。
If your mobile phone breaks down, we will carry out as many repairs as your proct needs, free of charge. 如果你的手机出现故障,我们随时提供免费修理。
In most instances we will repair your mobile phone within five working days. 一般我们在5个工作日修好你的手机。
Internet e-mail with free fast access to useful sites 发电子邮件,免费访问常用的网站。
Local calls 本地电话
Mobile phone center 移动电话中心
National calls 国内长途电话
Nokia original accessories 诺基亚原装配件
Please join the main queue 请排成一队
Please post all your mail here,thank you 请在此邮寄,谢谢合作
Pocket phone shop 手机商店
Post your comments here 请留下您的意见
Price paid including fees and vat.所付价格包括服务费和增值税
Simply return your damaged or faulty phone to our store and it will be exchanged for a loan phone until your phone has been repaired.只要你把你损坏或有故障的手机拿回我们商店,在你的手机修好前,我们会提供备用电话。
Stamp vending machine 邮票销售机
We offer a special instant replacement service for pagers. 我们对BB机提供快捷换货的特别服务。
We will replace any accessories you bought from us for your original phone. 我们为你从我们这买的原装手机换配件。
英语常用标识语和提示语13-Theatre and Cinema 剧院电影院
24 hour ticket line … 24小时售票电话……
All prices quoted include any service charges applicable.票价包括一定的服务费。
All sessions last for approximately 1 hour. 演出大约1小时
Booking Office 售票处
Bookable in advance at the box office only with ID 凭身份证可在售票处提前预定。
Booking by post, phone, fax or e-mail or in person. 可通过邮寄,打电话,发传真或发电子邮件或亲自定票。
Booking can be made through … on … 可打电话 ……通过……定票
Concessions 优惠
No booking fee 不收定票费
Performance times 演出时间
Previews 预演
Regular price 普通票价
Special rections are available to groups 12+ at all performances. 所有演出对12人以上的团体给予特别优惠。
The performance runs 2 hours 30 minutes including an interval 整个演出2小时30分,包括中间休息
The price shown on the ticket includes ticket price and service charges.票上的价格包括票价和服务费。
This ticket will not be exchanged nor the purchase price refunded.票不可交换,也不能按购买价退票。
Tickets are subject to availability. 票在销售,售完为止
Tickets available from all accredited ticket agents. 可在所有的指定的代理商买到票
英语常用标识语和提示语14-Hotels and Hostels 旅店宾馆
Be careful when using the bath.使用此浴室时小心。
Booking made through most travel agents. 可通过各地旅游代理商定票。
Centrally located overlooking a park with free parking. 市区中心,紧靠公园,免费停车。
Cleanliness and comfort assured.保证干净舒适。
Conference facilities. 会议设施
Easy access to… Close to city center. 紧靠市中心,去……交通便利,。
Equipped and furnished to a high standard. 家具配备高档,设施配备精良。
Extremely well equipped. 设施配备精良。
Friendly family guest house near city center and railway station. 家庭式客房,紧靠市中心和火车站。
Full central heating with house provided hot water 24 hours 中央暖气系统,房间24小时提供热水。
Fully centrally heated.中央暖气全部开放。
Indoor swimming pool 室内游泳池
Laundry service. 提供洗熨服务
Night porter on ty. 夜间有行李搬运服务生。
Price according to season and size of flat. 价格按季节和公寓大小而定。
Reced rates for elderly. 老人优惠
Shave pins in all bedrooms 所有卧室备有刮脸刀/脱发器插头
Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive 1 extra night free. 最少住三晚,另外免费一晚。
Tea/coffee making facility in all bedrooms. 所有卧室有沏茶和煮咖啡的条件。
This offer is available for all stays to 31 October 2003. 对截至2003年10月31日的住宿实行优惠。
Warm, friendly service in a comfortable home. 热情友好的服务,舒适温馨的家
英语常用标识语和提示语15-Tour and Sightseeing 旅游观光
15% off with this flyer 持本广告85折优惠
A place to relax and unwind 一个让你放松身心的地方。
Access all day.全天开放
Admission is free 不收门票
Advanced booking is essential to avoid disappointment 提前预定,避免错过。
All passengers are strongly advised to obtain travel insurance. 建议所有乘客购买旅游保险。
All tours require advance booking. 旅游需要提前定票。
All-inclusive ticket 票价包括所有费用。
Cafeteria available 提供自助餐
Child rections 儿童优惠
Children are free if supervised.有监护人的儿童免费。
Children under 12 half price throughout season 全季12岁以下的儿童半价
Clean and comfortable 清洁舒适
Come with us to the world's most beautiful cities 和我们一起游览世界上最美丽的城市。
Concessions (票价)优惠
Day trip to … ……一日游
Discounts available for pre-booked groups 团体提前预定优惠
Fine views of London 伦敦美景
For more detailed information please call 欲知详情,请打电话。
Free children admission with full paying alt 卖成人票,儿童免费。
Free children ticket with this leaflet 持本广告儿童免费。
Free entry for all. 向所有人开放
Free entry to over 60 attractions 免费到60 多个景点旅游。
Free for accompanied children under 16 years of age. 所带16以下岁儿童免费。
If you would like to join our club, please contact… 如想参加我们的俱乐部,请联系……
Pick up points and times 接站地点和接站时间
Reservations 预定
Reserved seating 预定座位
Safe and reliable 安全可靠
Self-catering 可自己做饭
Shopping offers 提供购物机会
Sights of London. 伦敦风光
Sightseeing at its best! 观光游览最佳季节。
Tour operators 旅游组织者
Tours take up to two hours 游程两个小时。
Tours are held throughout the day 旅游活动全天进行。
Tours have live English commentary 旅游配有现场英语解说。
Under 24 hours a 50% charge may be levied. 24小时内收半价
We want you to have a good holiday 我们让你渡过一个愉快的假日。
英语常用标识语和提示语16-Training and Learning 学习培训
Accommodation provided by the institution 学校提供住宿。
All courses offered accredited by British Council 所有课程由英国文化委员会授权认可。
Expert English language training by qualified teachers 英语培训,经验丰富,师资雄厚。
Full-students 全日制学生
One-to-one English language courses with full board accommodation 一对一的英语学习课程,提供住宿。
We have over ten years of experience in teaching quality English and have successfully managed schools in different parts of the world. 我们从事了10年多的英语教学,教学质量高,教学经验丰富,在世界各地有成功地办学的范例。
英语常用标识语和提示语17-Exhibition and Museum 展览会博物… are now free to everyone. …… 现免费向公众开放。
… will again be open to the public. …… 再次向公众开放。
Admission charge £4 门票 £4镑
Do not touch the exhibits/objects勿触摸展品/物品
Exhibition opening times: 开馆时间:
Extended opening hours ring August 八月延长开放时间。
Flash photograph is not permitted 不准用闪光灯拍照。
Forthcoming exhibitions 即将展出
Open 10:30am - 6:00pm every day throughout the year 全年每天10:3:00am - 6:00pm 开放。
Open 7 days a week 每周7天开放
Photography and video are not permitted inside the building 楼内不许拍照录像。
Ticket office 售票处
Unemployed, disabled, students and children free 失业者,残疾人,学生和儿童免费。
With access all day 全天开放
英语常用标识语和提示语18-Others 其它方面
Bicycle hire 出租自行车
Call now to book and to claim your free colour brochure. 现在打电话预定,索取免费彩色介绍资料。
Call … to book 打电话……预定
Contact us at email: 同我们联系请发电子邮件:
Cycle hire 自行车出租
Details see over 详情见背页
Direct dial telephones 直拨电话
For free information contact: 索取免费信息,请联系:
For full details of …, please see the web site: 了解……详情,请访问网站:
For further details, please contact us on … 详情请打电话……和我们联系。
For further information on … please call …… 了解 … 详情, 请打电话……
For more information on the full range of procts, call … or visit the web: 更多了解各种产品的情况,拨打电话…… 或访问网站:
For more information, call …, Our staff will be pleased to answer your questions 了解详情请打电话……, 我们的职员会给你满意的回答。
For the latest information on availability, check out our website: … 获取最新信息,查询我们的网站:……。
Free Internet Access 免费上网
Free prize draw 免费抽奖
Further information about ……can be found on our website at… 关于……详细情况可在我们的网站……查到。
Goods are dispatched every day 每天发货
Information is correct at time of print 印刷时信息准确
Please ring/call/phone/telephone for assistance 打电话咨询
Please ring our 24-hour information line 请拨打我们24 小时咨询服务热线。
Please write clearly in blue or black ink. 请用蓝黑墨水填写清楚。
Programmes can be heard live and recorded on our website.在我们的网站上可听到现场和录音节目。
See reverse for full rules and condition 详细规则条款看背页。

阅读全文

与英文电影中的提示语相关的资料

热点内容
橘右京音乐电影 浏览:555
分手男女电影英文字幕 浏览:833
电影节主持词结束语 浏览:577
多耸耸电影视频网站 浏览:625
虚拟实惊电影完整版 浏览:774
三少爷的剑电影天尊结局 浏览:964
未来电影手抄报图片大全集 浏览:637
刮痧电影图片 浏览:738
余文乐演过什么电影 浏览:363
快餐车的英文电影完整版 浏览:483
灵体电影图片 浏览:833
微电影伦理大全视频在线观看视频 浏览:175
许冠文电影全集粤语版網盤 浏览:124
巴啦啦小魔仙2大电影 浏览:8
台湾电影美食老头 浏览:382
香港电影导演麦当雄经典作品 浏览:16
爱情无限牵电影迅雷下载 浏览:520
庆祝建党97周年电影大全 浏览:756
爱情电影网站链接 浏览:272
上海国际电影节黄志忠 浏览:233