① 适合两个女生模仿的英文电影对白3分钟以内,越上口越好,越容易模仿越好,3分钟左右
1.熊猫阿宝做梦时说:“人牛不收费,帅气不要钱”
2.熊猫阿宝对他的父亲说:“我喜欢功夫”
3.乌龟大师对师父大师说:“世事无意外”
4.熊猫阿宝对师父大师说:“我难过时就吃东西”,这点和我差不多,呵呵
5.乌龟大师对师父大师说:“一切皆有可能,往往在逃避命运的路上,与之不期而遇”
6.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
7.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。 Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. 【此外还有一些话,蛮好的啦,乍一看很普通,结合影片,结合实际,结合自己来看的话,感觉会很不同。】
8.乌龟大师对熊猫阿宝说:“退出,不退出;做面条,不做面条,你对现在和将来的事情太多虑了,事情是这样的,昨天已经成为历史,明天还是未知的,而今天是个礼物,那就是今天为什么是present(礼物)”Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles. 【人觉得这句话最经典,相当的有哲理性,想起了高中老师的一句话,做好每一天的自己。)
9.昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物
Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
10.从来没有什么意外 There are no accidents
11.师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。
but there are things we can control I can control when the fruit will fall ... And I can control What time to seed
12.乌龟:是啊不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。
Yes, but no matter what you do, That seed will grow to be a peach tree You may wish for an Apple or an orange But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败大龙 But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
13.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却 you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
师傅:那你为什么不退出呢? 你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you but you stayed
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为, 如果还有人能改变我, 能让我焕然一新,那就是你-- 中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes ,I stayed . I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled ,it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me . I stayed ,because I thought .. If anyone could change me , could make me not me , it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China! 14. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着面汤。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out … It’s just what it’s meant to be Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk Broth runs deep through our veins
15.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是……什么都没有。 认为它特别,它就特别了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.【熊猫有个“鸭子爸爸”,这个一直想让自己的儿子继承自己的面条生意的,阻挡在熊猫梦想之路的爸爸,也说出来平凡的“真理”。大家一直以为熊猫家的面条是秘方调制,所以才那么好吃,其实什么秘方也没有】
16.There are no accidents.世间无巧合。
17.You just need to believe .You must believe.你所要做的就是相信,你必须完全相信。 【师父与熊猫的对话,也可以感受到一些,熊猫的现状不就是大多数人的现状吗?心怀梦想,却总以为是奢望,不想做的事情却逼不得已去做,想要改变,却发现,改变很难。 】
18.---那你为什么不放弃?And then why didn't you quit?
----是的,我留下来了,因为···每次你向我扔砖头,说我很臭,都很伤自尊。
Yeah,I stayed beacuse ,everytime you throw a brick on my head,or said I am smelly.It hurts.
但是,这些伤害远远比不上,我原来那样过日子的伤害大。 But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just been ME.
② 经典独白:英文电影配音比赛,好的电影!适合两女生的!
时尚女魔头(The Devil Wears Prada )
一个年老但好强,一个年轻更气盛,很有冲突感哦!
③ 求经典的英文电影对白,要2个人对话的那种~~
、《贫民窟的百万富翁》(Slumdog Millionaire)——英国导演丹尼·波尔所执导的电影。
Jamal Malik:“come run with me”
Latika: “run? where? life of what?”
Jamal Malik:“love..”
④ 求英文电影两女对白,对话简单
文库里很多吧,有些剧本能直接下载
⑤ 知道有哪部英文电影是两位女角色对话 3分钟左右的吗
还是给无数朋友推荐过的一样,我不厌其烦再推荐一次<老友记>,理面随便找一段莫尼卡和瑞秋或菲比之间的对话就行了,保证满足你的要求,最重要的是这个剧集中的对话都是标准美语发音,本来该片就是现在英语听力大学教材.我也是靠他学习过英语的,效果不错.
网上或者购买都容易获得此片,所以来源不详表.
当然经典,这整个剧集都是一个经典,里面经典对白太多啦,拍了十季,是美国最经典的情景喜剧,你自己看看便知.
⑥ 求部英文有两个女生对白的电影,务必经典一点,谢谢~
要参加比赛肯定要有内涵咯
新版的《傲慢与偏见》 凯拉奈特莉主演的
还有同为她主演的 《赎罪》
还有妮可基德曼 朱利安摩尔 斯特丽普的 《时时刻刻》
以及安妮海瑟薇和梅丽尔斯特里普的 《穿普拉达的恶魔》
以上均为风格清新且是各大戏骨参演的好莱坞文艺片,台词大段大段的,加量不加价,任君挑选.......
⑦ 推荐英文电影 主要是两个女人的对话 适合英语配音
霹雳娇娃,猫女,古墓丽影,简爱,圣女贞德,乱世佳人,傲慢与偏见,其实他没那么喜欢你,时时刻刻,换子疑云,空中危机,末路狂花,黑暗中的舞者,男孩别哭,永不妥协。望采纳!!!楼主,我可是一个字一个字手打的~~~!
⑧ 急需英文电影中的二人经典对白!
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
⑨ 经典的英文电影两个女生之间的对白
动漫很少经典的英文电影,只有日本的。
很多经典的,但是,不知道您年纪,无法给出合适的内容供判断。
⑩ 英语电影的经典对白(两女)
艾玛
Emma?
你已经发了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
是啊 我确实发了
Yeah, I did, actually.
很吃惊吧?
Surprised?
那么我们中的某个人
So one of us...
是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?
你让我吃惊 丽芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.
你从不问我想要什么
You-You never ask me what I want.
你总自以自己的想法是对的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.
"艾玛 穿这个 艾玛 那么说"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
艾玛已经受够了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
不要以为我没注意到你有多么愤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
就因为我胆敢比你先订婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you
好了 给我等等 首先 丹尼尔12月就买了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好吗? 所以这么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.
噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
第二 总有人让你做你不喜欢的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
艾玛 就好像你是个软骨头 等等 对了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
你就是个软骨头
You don't have a spine.
是没人能说你软弱 丽芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
你上来就抢了玛瑞安给出的6月的头个空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
都没先问问我
without even asking me first.
至少我没有因为惧怕落单而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
一辈子都只知道讨人欢心
that I people-please my way through life.
艾玛 你总是将就
Emma, you settle.
你的意思说我找弗莱彻是将就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
我指的可不是弗莱彻
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
这可是你自己说的
You came up with that one on your own.
改日子 丽芙
Move your date, Liv.
你改日子吧 艾玛
You move your date, Emma.
已成定局了 你输了
It's done. You lose.
你的婚礼最好小心点
Your wedding better watch it.
你说什么?
What did you just say?
我说你的婚礼现在应该感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
如果我是你的婚礼 我睡觉都不敢闭上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
你干嘛不留着你的威胁给丹尼尔听?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你不就是这样才让他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
我就是这么搞定的 操你的婚礼
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.
你说什么? 操我的婚礼?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
我说操你的婚礼 你的婚礼会
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-
我要说 你的会
I mean, yours can be, um-
会 会是
Can-Can be, uh-
不是这个
not that-
拜托
Please.
再见 女士们 嘿 丽芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.
什么
Yes.
你的婚礼会是个巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.
就跟毕业舞会时你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.
我们玩完了
这是《新娘大作战》里面的台词,两个好朋友吵架的那段,你把视频下下来然后进行配音,效果不错。