导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影佳句摘录100字

英文电影佳句摘录100字

发布时间:2022-08-07 16:20:11

❶ 英语电影佳句摘抄大全

1.一部英文电影的好词好句
我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。
给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边 made me look like a ck in 它让我如鱼得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴 happens!(不好的事情发生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至专) am a man of my 我是信守我承诺的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人 are no different than anybody else 你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 这些年我一塌糊涂) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不离) you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) just stay away from me 求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。
2.英语电影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理) 《傲慢与偏见》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。
宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我会回来的) 《终结者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正传》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊猫》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
《飘》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《圣诞圣乐》。
3.英文电影中名句摘录
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
5.英文电影中的好词好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
《乌鸦》满意请采纳。
6.求五部英文电影里的经典句子
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不离)。
部英文电影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不离) you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) just stay away from me 求你离开我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) made me look like a ck in 它让我如鱼得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一样就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) think it's hard winning a war with 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比较真实) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 life i

❷ 找英语原声电影的经典台词 10句

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.I look back on the way I was then...a young.....stupid kid who committed
that terrible crime.I want to talk to him.I want to try
and talk some sense to him.Tell him the way things are.But I can't.That kid's long gone....and this old man is all that's left.I got to live with that.我回首前尘往事,那个犯下重罪的傻孩子,我想跟他沟通,告诉他生活的道理,但是我不能。那个孩子早已离去……只剩下我这衰老之躯。我得面对现实。

4 Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

5.监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.Andy:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. hat's institutionalized.

安迪:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

7.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死

8.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

9.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific
is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake
his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

10. find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
================================
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》观后感
When I had finished watching the movie,I was excited and wanted to watch it again.Wheather the figures and details or the spirit that the music conveyed to."Hope is dangerous" Red had ever said,But Andy has always sticked to it.He didn’t cry when he was thrown into prison though he was innocent. On contrary, he found ways to kill long time to escape. He helped the head of the prison do the illegal things in order to gain some freedom. He rebuilt a library and helped the other prisoners. All the prisoners liked him, for he helped them find hope again. Perhaps it was time to escape, in a lightening and thundering night, he escaped from the prison through the hole he had g for twenty years . He was free eventually .
I like Andy ,for his talent and his wisedom . And the most important thing that I like is his spirit—never giving up.

❸ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容:     辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。        要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。

❹ 求《大卫 科波菲尔》中 英语名句

如下:

1、永远不要在任何事上卑劣;永远不要作假;永远不要残忍。

Never be mean in anything; Never cheat; Never be cruel.

2、宁愿随时被一个里头有血的人打躺下,也不愿被一个没有血的人扶起来。

I would rather be beaten and laid down by a man with blood in it at any time than be helped up by a man without blood.

3、一片用努力换来的面包比一桌继承来的酒席好吃得多。

A piece of bread bought with effort is much better than a table of inherited banquet.

4、坚忍的人格的力量可以使我们忍受坏得多的事呢。

The power of a patient personality can make us enre much worse things.

5、一颗仁爱的心比智慧更好,更有力量。

A loving heart is better and more powerful than wisdom.

6、懒惰是一切罪恶的根源。

Laziness is the root of all evil.

7、爱情高出一切尘世的考虑。

Love is above all earthly considerations.

❺ 雾都孤儿电影中的好词好句摘录(英文)

  1. If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.

  2. We become the most familiar strangers.(Gone with the wind)

  3. Good-bye dear! God bless you!

❻ 给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄

1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”

演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942

3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”

译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”

演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:“I’ll be back.”

Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”

译文:“我会回来的。”

90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。

演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
?

5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930

6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994

7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”

译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939

9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。

10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930

❼ 求一段外国经典电影台词 附上赏析 差不多100字左右赏析 跪求 给你很多很多分哦

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是弹两下给他看)
8. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
11. I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起来像风一样快)
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.
14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?
Gump: I got to pee.
16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.
(美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)
18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?
Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)
19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在军中如鱼得水)
20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!
21. Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)
22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?
23. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
24. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
25. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?
(你嘴唇怎么了?)
Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!
(长官,我天生厚嘴唇)
Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
(那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)
26. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.
(大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)
27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!
28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways
(牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)
29. Split everything right down the middle.
(一切都平分)
30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)
31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言
32. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
(我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.
(孩子,美国对你感激不尽)
35. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.
(说的太对了,你一语中的!)
36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!
37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?
Gump: you’re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)
Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.
38. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
(那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)
39. 阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识
Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.
John Lennon: no possessions?
Gump: and in China they never go to church.
John Lennon: no religion, too?
Host: hard to imagine.
John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.
Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)
40. A promise is a promise.
(一诺千金)
50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.
51. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there’s some things you just can’t change. He didn’t want to be called crippled, just like I didn’t want to be called stupid.
52. Service is up. (服役期满)
53. I’m a man of my word.
(我说话算数)
54. 阿甘代言球拍的广告词:
When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team, I just loved playing Ping-Pong team with my Flex-O-Light Ping-Pong paddle.
(当我随美国队访问中国时,我好喜欢用费力轻球拍)
55. It was just a little white lie, so it wasn’t hurting somebody.
(只是撒个小谎,并没有伤害任何人)
56. There’s only so much fortune a man really needs.
(钱只要够用就好了)
57. Mama: Death is just the part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I
didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your Mama. I did the best I could. I have believed you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.”
Gump: What’s my destiny, mom?
Mama: You’re gonna have to figure it out for yourself.
58. I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love.
(我是不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
59. 1st Reporter: Why are you running?
2nd Reporter: Are you doing this for world peace?
3rd Reporter: Are you doing this for women's right?
Newsman: Or for the environment?
Reporter: Or for animals?
3rd Reporter: Or for nuclear arms?
Forrest: They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that
running for no particular reason.
2nd Reporter: Why are you doing this?
Forrest: I just felt like running.
60. Whoa, man! You just ran through a big pile of dog shit!
Gump: It happens.
于是最伟大的广告词之一诞生了:
Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
61. I hopes everything works out for you!
62. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
63. Jenny: Forrest, were you scared in Vietnam ?
Forrest: Yes .Well, I don't know. Sometimes it would stop raining long enough
for the stars to come out. And then it was nice. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was always a million sparkles on the water...like the mountain lake. It was so clear, Jenny. It looked like there were two skies one on top of the other. And then in the desert, when the sun comes up.I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began. It was so beautiful.
Jenny: I wish I could've been there with you.
Forrest: You were.
64. If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
65. You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
(放下包袱,才能继续前进)

❽ 三十部英文电影佳句

《泰坦尼克号》
Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be , Inside, I was screaming.
外表看我是个教养良好的淑女,骨子里我很叛逆。

❾ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

阅读全文

与英文电影佳句摘录100字相关的资料

热点内容
妹妹住姐姐家电影名字 浏览:94
女毒液电影图片的胸 浏览:721
实时电影演员票房榜 浏览:907
灾难电影大全百度云 浏览:619
徐峥和包贝尔演的电影名字 浏览:794
陈刀仔老电影完整版 浏览:108
假面骑士艾克赛德剑大电影 浏览:820
给鬼怪接生的电影名字 浏览:968
流眼泪的电影叫什么 浏览:412
大鹏电影抢银行翻拍 浏览:662
电影演员李菁菁的简历 浏览:779
新仙剑微电影是电影 浏览:708
郑芬芬导演电影作品 浏览:510
看电影可以学英语吗 浏览:35
火星上的大蟑螂是什么电影 浏览:445
无间道粤语版电影迅雷下载迅雷下载 浏览:430
哈利波特二电影英文介绍 浏览:984
所有香港老电影完整版 浏览:657
1983年歌剧电影茶花女图片 浏览:368
韩国成人大全电影2018 浏览:326