⑴ 求教父1-3百度云资源 中英双字的!!!
⑵ 教父1的电影中英
已发送邮件请查收
⑶ 求,教父1里的开头两人对话的台词(中英文)
我猜你要的是这段
我相信美国
I believe in America.
美国使我发了财
America has made my fortune...
而我以美国方式教养我的女儿
And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.
我给她自由...
I give her freedom,but I taught her...
但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门
never to dishonor her family.
她交了位男友但不是意大利人
She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian.
她跟他去看电影深夜才回家
She went to the movies with him.
我并没有责骂她
She stayed out late. I didn't protest.
两个月前他与另一个男孩
Two months ago, he took her for a drive...
带她去兜风
with another boyfriend.
他们强灌她喝威士忌
They made her drink whiskey...
然后他们想要占她便宜
and then they tried to take advantage of her.
她抵抗她保住了名节
She resisted.She kept her honor.
于是他们像对动物般的毒打她
So they beat her like an animal.
当我到医院时她的鼻梁断了
When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken..
她的下巴被打碎了
her jaw was shattered...
必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来
held together by wire.
她痛得不能哭
She couldn't even weep because of the pain.
但我却哭了我为什么哭呢?
But I wept. Why did I weep?
我视她如珠如宝
She was the light of my life.
她长得很美丽
Beautiful girl.
现在她再也美丽不起来
Now she will never be beautiful again.
[示意倒酒]
不好意思
Sorry.
我…像个守法的美国人一样 我去报警
I went to the police like a good American.
那两个男孩受到了审判
These two boys were brought to trial.
法官判他们有期徒刑三年但缓刑
Ajudge sentence them to three years in prison...and suspend their sentence.
缓刑
Suspended sentence.
他们当天就没事了
They went free that very day.
我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.
而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑
And those two bastard, they smiled at me.
于是我对我太太说
Then I said to my wife,
为求公道 我们必须去找柯里昂阁下
"For justice we must go to Don Corleone."
你去报警前为何不先来找我
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
你要我怎么样
What do you want of me?
你尽管吩咐 但求你一定要帮我这个忙
Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
帮你什么忙
What is that?
[耳语]
那个我办不到
That I cannot do.
你要什么 我都会给你
I'll give you anything you ask.
我们相识多年
We've known each other many years,
这是你第一次来找我帮忙
but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help.
我记不起你上次是何时 请我到你家去喝咖啡了
I can't remember the last time that you invited me... to your house for a cup of coffee...
何况我太太还是你独生女的教母
even though my wife is godmother to your only child.
我坦白说吧
But let's be frank.
你从来就不想要我的友谊
You never wanted my friendship...
而且你害怕欠我人情
and you were afraid to be in my debt.
我不想卷入是非
I didn't want to get into trouble.
我了解
I understand.
你在美国发了财
You found paradise in America.
生意做的很好 生活过的很好
You had a good trade, made a good living.
有警察和法律保护你
Police protected you, and there were courts of law.
你不需要我这种朋友
So you didn't need a friend like me.
但是现在你来找我说
But now you come to me and you say...
柯里昂阁下 请帮我主持公道
"Don Corleone, give me justice."
但你对我一点尊重也没有
But you don't ask with respect.
你并不把我当朋友
You don't offer friendship.
你甚至不愿意喊我教父
You don't even think to call me "Godfather."
你在我女儿结婚当天来我家
Instead, you come into my house... on the day my daughter is to be married...
用钱收买我为你杀人
and you ask me to do murder for money.
我只是要求你主持公道
I ask you for justice.
那不是公道 你女儿还活着
That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.
那么让他们像她一样受折磨
They must suffer then as she suffers.
我应该付你多少钱
How much shall I pay you?
包纳萨拉 包纳萨拉
Bonasera Bonasera.
到底我做了什么让你这么的不尊重我
What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?
如果你以朋友身分来找我
If you'd come to me in friendship...
那么伤害你女儿的杂碎 就会受到折磨
then the scum that ruined your daughter...would be suffering this very day.
你这种诚实人的敌人
And if, by chance... an honest man like yourself should make enemies...
也就是我的敌人
then they would become my enemies.
那么 他们就会害怕你
And then they would fear you.
当我的朋友
Be my friend?
教父
Godfather.
很好
Good.
他日我或许需要你的帮忙
Someday, and that day may never come...
也可能不会有那么一天
I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
但在那一天到来之前
But until that day...
收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼
accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
谢谢 教父 别客气
Grazie, Godfather.
这件事交给… 克里曼沙
Give this to Clemenza.
我要用可靠的人头脑清醒的人
I want reliable people... people that aren't going to be carried away.
我们不是谋杀犯 下手别太重
I mean, we're not murderers... in spite of what this undertaker says.
⑷ 谁有教父1的中英双字幕,只要字幕内容,电影不需要
只要字幕,字幕可以说是和记事本一样
⑸ 求《教父1》百度云链接,要中文字幕的
链接: https://pan..com/s/1KiNMNKTw2hqRYt3T2Ju1fw
⑹ 求 教 父1 下 载 中文字幕的
提供一个网络云BT种子:
BD-RMVB,2.23G英语对白,内嵌中英双字幕,CD1(1.06G)+CD2(1.18G)。
望楼主采纳!
或者加俺网络云(ffj456)传给你!
⑺ 求大神分享教父1BD国英双语中英字幕1280高清种子下载,好人一生平安
教父1BD国英双语中英字幕1280高清种子下载地址:
⑻ 哪里能下到教父1的英文字幕
在这里下载本片中英文字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/222/222481.xml
下载解压之后,有独立的英文srt字幕,用记事本打开。