⑴ 香港人日常英文用语
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着•回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情•不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有•根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
⑵ 电影明星nicole
英文全名:Nicole Mary Kidman 大陆名:妮可·基德曼 香港名:妮歌.洁曼 台湾名:妮可基曼 Nickname (昵称): Nic, Nikki 职业类别:女演员 通信地址:C/O Creative Artists Agency 9830 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA 出生: 1967年6月20日 出生地:夏威夷火奴鲁鲁(Honolulu) 祖籍: 澳大利亚 星座:双子座 身高: 5英尺10英寸(1.79米) 血型:N/A 体重:40kg (88.0 lbs) 三围:N/A 眼睛: 蓝色 头发颜色:红色 父亲:Anthony Kidman (biochemist) 母亲:Janelle Kidman(nursing instructor) 姐妹: Antonia (TV reporter) 前夫: 汤姆·克鲁斯(Tom Cruise) (1990年12月24日-2001年8月) 现任老公:凯斯厄本(Keith Urban)(二人于2006年6月25日完婚) 子女:Sunday Rose Kimdan Urban(于2008年7月7日出生) 领养子女: Conor Anthony Isabella Jane 教育: 高中肄业 《Somethin' Stupid》 with Robbie Williams (2001) 《Come What May》with Ewan McGregor (from the film Moulin Rouge), (2001) 《One Day I'll Fly Away"》(from the film Moulin Rouge), (2001) 《Bop Girl》 (promotional video only) (1983) Nic的广告 任天堂(2007) 欧米茄手表 Omega Watches (2005) 香奈尔 5号 Chanel No.5 (2004) Key To The Cure (2003) El Corte Ingles (2002) Glints (1984) Nic的影视作品 澳大利亚 Austrilia(2008) 黄金罗盘 The Golden Compass(2007) 婚礼上的玛戈特 Margot at the Wedding(2007) 拜访The Invasion (2007) 皮毛Fur(2006) 家有仙妻 Bewitched (2005) 致命译电 The Interpreter (2005) 重生Birth (2004) 复制娇妻 The Stepford Wives (2004) 冷山Cold Mountain (2003) Night Club of Your Dreams: The Making of 'Moulin Rouge', The (2003) 狗镇Dogville (2003) 人性污点 Human Stain, The (2003) 颤栗空间 The Panic Room (2002) 时时刻刻 Hours, The (2002) 红磨坊 Moulin Rouge! (2001) 生日女郎 Birthday Girl (2001) 小岛惊魂 Others, The (2001) 大开眼界 Eyes Wide Shut (1999) 巫法闯情关 Practical Magic (1998) 末日戒备 The Peacemaker (1997) 淑女本色 The Portrait of a Lady (1996) The Leading Man(1995) 不惜一切 To Die For (1995) 永远的蝙蝠侠 Batman Forever (1995) 体热边缘 Malice (1993) 情深到来生 My Life (1993) 大地雄心 Far and Away (1992) 胜者为王 Billy Bathgate (1991) 情挑玉女心 Flirting (1991) 雷霆壮志 Days of Thunder (1990) 航越地平线 Dead Calm (1989) 翡翠城市 Emerald City (1988) The Bit Part(1987) Nighmaster(1987) Windrider(1986) Archers Adventure(1985) Wills and Burke(1985) 小子万岁 BMX Bandits (1983) Bush Christmas(1983)
⑶ magic Q 个人资料
李美琪(Magie Q),1979年5月22日出生于美国夏威夷州檀香山,华语影视女演员。
1998年,李美琪开始拍摄电视广告。2002年,她与吴彦祖主演了《赤裸特工》。2004年,登上《时代》周刊亚洲版封面。2006年,Maggie与汤姆·克鲁斯合作,参演《碟中谍3》。
2007年,她又与布鲁斯·威利斯合作,出演了《虎胆龙威4》。2008年,李美琪被评为最佳穿着名人之一。2010年,她成为了美国电视剧集《尼基塔》的主演。
(3)香港电影人明英文扩展阅读:
Magie Q主演电影:
1、《赤裸特工》是2002年由程小东导演,李美琪、吴彦祖,安雅主演的香港动作电影。该片于2002年11月15日在香港上映,第一周就获得了价值72828美元的票房。
电影主要讲述一个特工组织派出女杀手以跳舞女郎的身份接近目标,然后在按摩过程中扭断目标脊柱使其毙命的故事。
2、影片《碟中谍3》是2006年派拉蒙影业公司出品的一部动作电影,由J·J·艾布拉姆斯执导,汤姆·克鲁斯、菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼、文·瑞姆斯、比利·克鲁德普、米歇尔·莫娜汉、乔纳森·莱斯·梅耶斯、凯丽·拉塞尔、李美琪、西蒙·佩吉、埃迪·马森、劳伦斯·菲什伯恩等联袂出演。
影片于2006年5月5日在美国上映,7月20日在中国上映。
⑷ 清问部分香港女明星的英文名
1、朱茵(外文名:Athena Chu)
朱茵,1971年10月25日出生于香港,中国香港影视女演员、歌手,毕业于香港演艺学院戏剧系。1991年,参演个人首部电影《逃学威龙2》,从而正式出道。1993年获得壹电视十大最受欢迎电视艺人奖。1994年凭借武侠剧《射雕英雄传》进入观众视线。
2、张柏芝(外文名:Cecilia Cheung)
张柏芝,1980年5月24日出生于中国香港,中国香港影视女演员、歌手。1998年出演个人首部电影《喜剧之王》。1999年发行个人首张EP《任何天气》,并凭借歌曲《星语星愿》获得关注。
3、刘嘉玲(外文名:Carina Lau)
刘嘉玲,中国香港影视女演员、歌手。1984年毕业于香港无线电视台第12期艺员训练班;1989年主演TVB电视剧《上海大风暴》一人分饰两角;1991年凭借《阿飞正传》获得法国南特三大洲电影节最佳女主角。
4、关之琳(外文名:Rosamund Kwan)
关之琳,1962年9月24日出生于香港,满族镶蓝旗瓜尔佳氏,中国香港女演员、歌手。1981年,关之琳中学毕业后加入丽的电视成为艺员。1982年,关之琳参演她的首部电影《再见江湖》。20世纪90年代,关之琳与李连杰主演了《黄飞鸿》系列电影,饰演十三姨。
5、赵雅芝(外文名:Angie Chiu)
赵雅芝,1954年11月15日出生于香港九龙半岛,祖籍河南省开封市,华语影视女演员,毕业于天主教崇德英文书院。1973年,获得首届“香港小姐”选美活动第4名。1975年,出演个人首部电视剧《乘风破浪》,从而正式进入演艺圈。
⑸ 这个香港女明星英文名叫什么
贾晓晨
英文名 JJ
回族名字为法图麦(Fatumai,1982年9月20日-),出生自中国山东济南的回族家庭,Snazz潮艺娱乐旗下艺人及无线电视代理人合约女艺员。
贾晓晨在2002年开始参演中国电影及拍摄广告,於2003年加入香港娱乐圈,演出过多部电视剧及电影如《伊莎贝拉》及《侠医传奇》等等,并且曾经参与演出多个知名品牌广告模特儿。於2006年参加无线电视节目《美女厨房》成为「美少女厨神冠军」,於2007年凭《味分高下》中的味之天使角色「梳打」走红;於2008年推出首张国语专辑《今天。将来》及摄影集《be natural be yourself》,正式进军乐坛。
⑹ 香港影视明星“大傻”的真名叫什么(详细资料)
姓名:成奎安
性别:男
出生年月:1955
英文名:Shing Fui-On.
籍贯:香港
个人简历
成奎安自1978年被李修贤发掘拍戏以来,从艺23年间,至今已拍了350多部电影、600多集电视剧。在这些戏里,他绝大多数的角色都是一些反面人物,即使他尝试过出演警察、父亲等亲和型的正面人物,也始终难改他在大家心目中
的"恶人”形象。由于角色的原因,"大傻”这个绰号已无奈地流行起来。
记得10多年前看吴宇森导演的一部名片《喋血双雄》,片中他饰演的黑社会老大简直能把人恨死;在片尾,他把杀手小庄(周润发饰)的眼睛故意一枪打烂,而断了体无完肤的小庄死前最后的一点愿望(把眼睛角膜留给以前在他杀手生涯中误伤眼睛的歌星珍妮),相信看到这里,所有的观众都想把他"撕碎”。所以,当看到警长李鹰(李修贤饰)在警察面前宁可被控告而一枪击毙作恶多端的"大傻”时,很多观众竟不由自主击掌叫起好来。成奎安演"恶人”够狠,堪称入木三分,大家的击掌叫好就是对他饰演反面角色时炉火纯青的演技最好的褒奖。
电影:
1. 想见你 (1998)
2. 珠江恩仇记 (1997)...徐灿
3. 花街泪 (1997)
4. 人皮高跟鞋 (1996)
5. 古惑仔之兵行险招 (1996)
6. 伊波拉病毒 (1996)
7. 玻璃枪的爱 (1995)
8. 霹雳火 (1995)
9. 月黑风高 (1995)...江恩燕
10. 青楼十二房 (1994)
11. 新边缘人 (1994)
12. 山鸡变凤凰 (1994)
13. 赤裸狂花 (1994)
14. 初生之犊 (1994)...狂
15. 奸人世家 (1994)
16. 八仙饭店之人肉叉烧包 (1993)
17. 蜜桃成熟时 (1993)
18. 伴我纵横 (1992)...收数王
19. 聊斋三之灯草和尚 (1992)
20. 反斗马骝 (1991)
21. 夜生活女王之霞姐传奇 (1991)
22. 天地玄门 (1991)
23. 整蛊专家 (1991)
24. 志在出位 (1991)
25. 望夫成龙 (1990)
26. 靓足100分 (1990)
27. 天使特警 (1990)
28. 无敌幸运星 (1990)
29. 喋血双雄 (1989)...汪海
30. 富贵兵团 (1989)
31. 义胆群英 (1989)
32. 赌神 (1989)
33. 壮志雄心 (1989)...杰父
34. 捕风汉子 (1988)
35. 月亮、星星、太阳 (1988)
36. 吉屋藏娇 (1988)
37. 我在黑社会的日子 (1988)
38. 公子多情 (1988)
39. 霹雳先锋 (1988)...法官
40. 监狱风云 (1987)
41. 英雄好汉 (1987)
42. 铁血骑警 (1987)...金孟杜
43. 英雄本色 (1986)
44. 兄弟 (1986)...恐龙
45. 皇家饭 (1986)...坏脑
46. 代客泊车 (1986)...大傻
47. 吉人天相 (1985)...大傻
48. 上海之夜 (1984)
⑺ 香港明星英文名汇总
A——Alex(方力申) Andy(刘德华,许志安)
B——Bobo(陈文媛)
C——C-Hing(师兄)
D——Daniel(吴彦祖)
E——Eason(陈奕迅)Ekin(郑伊健) Edison(陈冠希)
F——Fiona(薛凯琪)fafa(杨千嬅)
G——Gigi(梁咏琪)
H——Hacken(李克勤)
J——Jacky(张学友,成龙) Jay(林海峰) Justin(侧田) Janice (卫兰)Jill (卫诗)
K——Kelly(陈慧琳) Kary(吴雨霏) Kay(谢安琪)
L——Leon(黎明)
M——Mark(雷颂德) Miki(杨爱瑾)
R——Ronald(郑中基)
S——Stephy(邓丽欣)
T——Theresa(傅颖)
V——Vivan(陈德容)
W——Wyman (黄伟文)Wilfred(刘浩龙)
Y——Yumiko(郑希怡)Leo Ku古巨基4楼B,BOSSCO,黄宗泽!Bowie,林保怡!
D,Derek,郭政鸿!
E,Eric孙耀威!Edwin 萧正楠!
R,RON吴卓羲!RICO郭力行! Raymond林峰!
S,Steven马浚伟!
J,JUNO麦浚龙!Joey容祖儿!
K,Kelvin 关楚耀!Kevin郑嘉颖Aaron郭富城
Bernice廖碧儿
Miriam杨千fa
Niki周丽琪(1979。8。13)
Sammi郑秀文
Ella官恩娜
Gill钟欣桐
Sa蔡卓妍
Lynn熊黛林
Kenny关智斌
Edmond梁汉文
Candy卢巧音
Karena林嘉欣
Pinky张文慈
⑻ 为什么大陆、香港、台湾翻译的外国电影名字或者是人名有很多差别。比如同样是音译:一个反应泰坦尼克号,一
香港用粤语翻译,跟普通话不同。比如Marlboro,“万宝路”显然不是一个说普通话的人最先翻译的。因为如果用普通话来翻译,第一个字应该发M而不是W。粤语保留古音,“古无轻唇音”,万wan在粤语的发音就是man。再比如Watsons,“屈臣氏”也是一个粤语的译音。“屈”在粤语中不念qu,而的确是类似于wat。粤语保留了古音中入声的特点,“屈”是一个入声字,在元音后面还有辅音,正好与Watsons中的t对应。还有Beckham,香港翻译为“碧咸”,比普通话的“贝克汉姆”少了一半的字数。因为普通话用“克”对译k,用“姆”对译m,而粤语里“碧”是入声,入声的那个末尾辅音对应了k,而咸的末尾辅音也是m,正好与英语里的m对应。不过了解粤语的这个特点,似乎还不能完全解释“铁达尼”的问题。从对应来看,“铁”对应ti,“达”对应ta,”尼“对应ni(c)。看起来是一个很奇怪的翻译,因为”铁“和”达“都是入声,而ti和ta的元音之后其实都没有辅音。而”尼“不是入声字,却似乎还要对应最后的c。不过因为”铁“国语念tie,与ti差别更大,所以虽然港台和新加坡等地都用这个名字,我还是倾向于这是一个粤语发音的翻译。从大陆的翻译看,”泰坦尼克“是一个比较忠实于英文发音的翻译,ti的i,发音是[ai],而不是,所以”铁“这个对译显然是一个从字面而不根据读音进行的翻译。大概某个英文水平较次的记者首先从某个英国报纸获取了这部电影开拍的信息,在并不清楚Titanic读音的情况下进行了一次低水平的英译汉。为什么要这么猜测呢,因为现在我们常说的”乌龙“,似乎就有人指出是从”wrong"这个单词来的。“乌”对译的是实际上并不发音的w。如果再考虑上Hobbit的例子(我之前并不清楚原来“哈比”也是港台译名啊),“比”对译bit,似乎有些时候香港的译者对最后的辅音不是那么关心?所以“铁达尼”的“尼”也对译了nic?至于我自己嘛,念英语的时候的确是常常把一些读起来感觉比较轻的辅音直接忽略掉……粤语的“霍”发音不是h,所以香港译者不会用这个字来对译ho。我也没想明白为什么用念ha的“哈”对译ho……至于有人觉得什么“总动员”的翻译不好,我倒不这么觉得。至少一看到什么“总动员”的动画片,我就知道迪斯尼的新片来了~挺成系列的~
⑼ 请问一下成龙的英文名
成龙的英文名是Jackie Chan。
成龙(Jackie Chan),1954年4月7日出生于香港,中国香港影视男演员、导演、制作人、编剧、歌手,国家一级演员。1971年以武师身份进入电影圈。1978年以电影《蛇形刁手》、《醉拳》确立功夫喜剧的表演风格。1980年自导自演的动作片《师弟出马》打破香港地区票房纪录。
1986年自导自演动作片《警察故事》,该片获得第5届香港电影金像奖最佳影片奖。1989年获得大不列颠帝国勋章。1992年凭借警匪片《警察故事3超级警察》获得第29届台湾电影金马奖最佳男主角奖。1993年凭借警匪片《重案组》蝉联台湾电影金马奖最佳男主角。
演艺事业外,成龙热心公益事业。1988年被评为世界十大杰出青年。2003年当选感动中国十大人物。2004年担任联合国儿童基金会亲善大使。2006年入选《福布斯》全球十大慈善之星。
人物评价:
作为演员,成龙不仅代表了香港电影的成就,而且还具有世界性的影响力。作为中国功夫电影的代言人,他在好莱坞向人们展示了中国传统文化中英雄的概念,为世界打开了一扇了解中国文化的窗口,成为中国传统文化的传播者和发扬者。