㈠ 美国电影阿甘正传的台词
电影改编自同名小说,描绘了先天智障的小镇男孩自强不息,最终在多个领域创造奇迹。美国电影阿甘正传的台词,我们来看看。
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。
4、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.
若你遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
5、It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水。
6、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。
7、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
8、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.
通过别人的鞋可以了解很多东西,他们从哪儿来,将要到哪儿去。
11、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是一个聪明的人,卖尺可我知道什么是爱。
12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上中漏高帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
13、A promise is a promise.要信守承诺。
14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我要走,你知道的,我就走。
15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
16、 I am a man of my word.我是个信守承诺的人。
17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何不同。
18、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
19、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
20、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.
我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
1、Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Heres looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpynight.
系紧你的'安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、I am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
13、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。
15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。
16、You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
18、run,Forrest,run…
阿甘,快跑,快跑……
19、I want to go home.
我想回家。
20、I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
22、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
23、You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
㈡ 给我介绍个电影
精灵鼠小弟
加菲猫
猫狗大战
夏洛特的网
熊的传说
雪地狂奔
史酷比
恐龙
黄金罗盘
别惹蚂蚁
海底总动员
小鸡快跑
战鸽快飞
灵犬莱西
帝企鹅日记
功夫熊猫
怪医杜立德
神犬也疯狂
抢钱袋鼠
料理鼠王
美丽的大脚
外星神犬
小鲤鱼历险记
南极大冒险
虎兄虎弟
人狗奇缘
空中大灌篮
蜜蜂总动员
鼠来宝