① 那是一部關於戰爭帶來的災難的電影用英語怎麼翻譯
That is a film about the disaster from war.手動翻譯不謝。
② 哪部電影台詞的英文翻譯讓你印象深刻
最近看憤怒小鳥2 然後裡面有一句 ohmygod 翻譯成 我滴個乖乖 就很有靈性
③ 有哪些外國電影台詞的中文翻譯可以稱作神來之筆
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
④ 你認為哪部外語電影名字翻譯得最好
The Shining 閃靈
⑤ 哪些電影的譯名讓你覺得很驚艷
好的電影譯名是濃縮的智慧,是一部電影能否吸引觀眾的關鍵。有些電影的譯名驚艷了我們,我們看有哪些電影的譯名吧
《無間道》
《江湖兒女》
英文譯名「Ash is the purest white」,灰是最純凈的白。這是一部被低估了的電影,也可能是因為電影名字的問題(黑人問號)?反正我身邊沒幾個人去看。你以為的江湖,不是真的江湖。都說「人在江湖,身不由己」,你以為你拿著槍,別人就唯你是從?你眼裡的宏偉抱負,卻被現實打擊的支離破碎。你稱兄道弟的江湖,其實只不過是普通人的生活日常。那平平常常的、甚至有點灰的生活才是真,而這種「灰」才是最純凈的「白」。
這些電影的譯名是不是也雷到了你
⑥ 有哪些經典的點的電影名翻譯
1.
《there
will
be
blood》翻譯為《血色將至》
2.
《no
country
for
the
old
men
》翻譯為《老無所依》
3.
《up》翻譯為《飛屋環游記》
4.
《looper》翻譯為《環形使者》
5.
《lolita》翻譯為《一樹梨花壓海棠》
6.
《true
grit》翻譯為《大地驚雷》
7.
《the
lord
of
rings》翻譯為《指環王》
其他的我記不起來了
⑦ 你看過成龍的哪部電影,用英語怎麼翻譯
Which film have you seen starred by Jackie Chan?
⑧ 約翰尼德普主演的一部懸疑電影,也被翻譯為《無頭騎士》 、《斷頭谷》
斷頭谷
該片是蒂姆波頓在1999年推出的影片《斷頭谷》打著恐怖片的旗號延續了他在《剪刀手愛德華》中奇異另類的影像風格。色彩濃重的復古風格畫面中,鏡頭將視角停在在偏僻遙遠的郊區小鎮,被慾望和復仇控制的奇幻故事,英俊帥氣和年輕貌美的男女主角,幾乎所有的成功元素都為這部影片准備好了。事實也證明,這部充分體現了蒂姆波頓令人贊嘆的創作才華的影片,為他成為好萊塢的寵兒奠定了堅實基礎。
中文名: 斷頭谷
外文名: Sleepy Hollow
出品時間: 1999
出品公司: 派拉蒙影業公司 [美國]
製片地區: 美國 德國
導演: 蒂姆·波頓(Tim Burton)
主演: 約翰尼·德普 Johnny Depp 克里斯蒂娜·里奇Christina Ricci
類型: 恐怖
片長: 105min
上映時間: 1999
製作公司: American Zoetrope [美國]
劇情簡介
電影《斷頭谷》海報
十八世紀末期的紐約,警察們還延用古老的辦案方式,對罪犯刑訊逼供,年青的警察伊卡布·克瑞恩(約翰尼·戴普 飾)篤信科學的辦案方式,因此受到市內同行的排擠,被派到一個叫斷頭谷的小鎮辦理一起連環兇殺案。 斷頭谷一直流傳著關於「無頭騎士」的傳說,據說,他是因為嗜血而戰的黑森林僱傭軍,被敵人割去頭顱後,他的孤魂一直在斷頭谷游盪,在月黑風高之夜,他會騎著快馬、 拿著大劍將經過此地的行人的頭顱割下。兩個月內,小鎮中已經三個人慘遭毒手。 克瑞恩住進了當地富豪范塔索(邁克爾·甘伯恩 飾)家中,他對「無頭騎士」的傳說不以為然,但是,又有人接二連三的死去,他還親眼目睹了「無頭騎士」砍掉小鎮治安官的頭顱,他不得不相信傳說的存在,也堅定了要查出真相的決心。 經過一番調查,克瑞恩將疑點放在了范塔索身上,同時,他和范塔索的女兒卡翠娜(克里斯蒂娜·里奇 飾)剛剛萌芽的愛情也被殘酷的...
更多中文名:
無頭睡谷
睡谷傳奇
寂靜山谷
無頭騎士
⑨ 那是一部20年前的電影.翻譯成英文
That is a 20 years old film