A. 那部悲傷的電影是我非常難過 英語翻譯
The sad film makes me very sad.
那部悲傷的電影使我非常難過。
I saw a movie last night which is a sad movie,I have cried for hours that's why my eyes get swollen.
這個句子對的,只是,沒必要把句子變這么復雜的.
I saw a movie last night,it was a sad movie.I cried for hours,which is why my eyes get swollen.
have done是強調完成了,
I had cried for hours before going to bed,which is why .
通常後面還有問題的.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad one.I cried for hours and that's why my eyes get swollen.
I have seen a movie which is a sad one.I wwas crying while watching it.That's why my eyes get swollen.
直接用過去時即可,沒必要用現在完成時.
I saw a movie last night,which was a tragedy.I cried ring the watching time,Thats why my eyes get swollen now.
你看電影是過去式了,哭了很久也是last night 的事,而have done 是做過的事對現在的影響即眼睛腫了,哭的動作不能用have cried
I have done是強調你完成了某件事情.
I did是強調動作.
你可以直接說I watched a sad movie last night 不需要用which is.watch a movie not see a movie.
還有你應該說I cried when I was watching the movie.
I did 就是發生在過去的一件事對現在沒有影響比如I did my homework last night.
I have done是過去發生的一件事對現在有影響比如I have done with my homework from yesterday so I got an "A" for today's grade.所謂對現在有影響就是在句子後面加上現在發生的事.
C. 「悲傷的電影」的英文是什麼
直譯sad movie 。
悲劇Tragedy
D. 這是一個悲傷的故事 用英語怎麼說
This is a sad story.
E. 這部電影是如此的傷感,以至於它讓我想哭 英語翻譯 用 so that
The movie is so sentimental that it makes me feel crying
F. 這句話怎麼翻譯成英語啊(這是一部的感人至深的電影. )
This is a deeply touching movie.
希望採納, 謝謝
G. 悲傷的電影,英語怎麼說
tragedy 悲劇 即可.
H. 英語翻譯 1這是一部經典的愛情電影 2這部電影是一個悲劇
This is a classical love movie.
This movie is tragical.
I. 英語翻譯:這部電影太悲傷了,是我們都哭了
The movie was __so sad____that_____it___made us all cry_______.
J. 它是一部讓人感動的電影,他反映了人類內心的巨大的痛苦,我能感覺到它巨大的悲傷,求翻譯成英文
It is a moving film, he reflects the human heart of the great pain, I can feel it great sadness,請採納!!!!!!!!!!!!!!